View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Invitation project 
Site Admin

I pledge to:

Invite one blogger, author, and theorist to this website to help with dissecting our current reality. The people that I will invite include anyone that will help us on our mission to understand ourselves and the world we live in…per day.

I will target people that have common and different interest that can provide interesting ideas and comments to our discussions.

I will email and discuss this with anyone who is interested. I will not let my personal beliefs interfere with my selection of invitations.

I would like to know who would like to make this pledge with me? I believe that we here are given a unique opportunity to share and discourse things that are considered taboo on many forums.

Lets see if we can ramp up the ideas and membership to our slice of the web!

Who will do this with me? OBEY trying some media subliminal tactics heh.

My personal goal is to bring in 100 new unique users to help with our work.

Last edited by Arc de Triumph on Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:13 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:17 pm
Site Admin

Today I invited the members of the Wakeup project.

contact info

Quote:
About us
The Wake Up Project is a website & a movement, created to give each of you the opportunity to make your voice heard. Together we can all influence positive and uniting change. Our team is lead by a group of talented and aspiring directors, media developers, animators, composers, internet moderators, and network and community leaders, committed to use their talents towards our constructive goals and objectives.

Last edited by Arc de Triumph on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:20 pm
Site Admin

I've said this before, but I really appreciate your work.
I'm trying to keep my computer use to a minimum at the moment, so I can't really keep up with your ambitious pledge right now.

What I AM doing for promoting the forum is that I'm working on getting the forum on as many web directories as possible, in order to reach the first page on google for keyword 'synchromysticism' within time. I ope that it's a strategy that will get more members.. Also, I'm working on getting a social bookmarking function working soon.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:31 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Invited the owner of this website today.

http://www.greatdreams.com/connect.htm
Quote:
Here is an excerpt of his work.

COINCIDENCES, CONNECTIONS, AND SYNCHRONICITIES

"There are no accidents in God's universe... or in our lives"

WHAT IS SYNCHRONICITY?

Synchronicity is the experience of two or more events which are causally unrelated occurring together in a meaningful manner. In order to be synchronous, the events should be unlikely to occur together by random chance

This is one of many universal laws or truths that can never be proven for sure. And yet, there are far too many stories about people who have had mysterious forces miraculously enter or guide their lives when they least expected it. If we really look at it closely, coincidences in our lives are far too common. As they begin to accumulate over the years, our minds begin to open to new possibilities. That maybe, just maybe, they are more than random happenings.

What is a synchronous event? It's an experience or circumstance that comes into our life when we least expect it to happen. What sets these mysterious happenings apart is that they are always unplanned and unexpected. A blind date that leads to life partnership, an unexpected phone call that pulls us away from tragedy, a job opportunity that suddenly opens, a gift of money when we need it most, a dream that turns out to be true, an unexpected admissions to a college we never thought would happen, are just a few examples.

These happenings can occur on a large, medium or small scale. I like to think of the large ones as events, which have a major impact on our lives. This can be a long-term relationship with someone, a crippling accident that leads to a life-time challenge, an unexpected book from a friend that opens up a life-changing spiritual quest for us, and so on.

The medium synchronous events are more for course corrections that lead us to the major ones or help the major ones unfold smoothly and successfully. For example, an unexpected salary bonus (medium) that allows us to take a vacation (medium) during which we find a lifetime partner (major), or a new business venture, (major) or
decide to change jobs and move to another part of the country (major), are a few examples. The small events are more for fine- tuning the whole process and are also very important.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:02 pm
Site Admin

Sent invitation to Illuminati Conspiracy Archive

link

Quote:
There’s two Illuminati with the last name Jung identified in Hermann Schüttler’s Die Mitglieder des Illuminatenordens 1776-1787/93 (Munich: Ars Una 1991): Franz Wilhelm Jung (1757-1833) and Johann Sigmund Jung (1745-1824).

The latter, it turns out, was probably the uncle to the famed Swiss psychoanalyst’s grandfather, Carl Gustav Jung (1794-1864).

Here, from “Carl Gustav Jung, Avant-garde Conservative,” a 2008 doctoral dissertation by Jay Sherry.

Jung was descended from two well-known Basel families. His paternal grandfather and namesake Carl Gustav Jung (1794-1864) was born in Mannheim, Germany and studied medicine at the universities of Heidelberg and Berlin. He came under the influence of two leading liberal Protestant theologians Jacob Fries and Friedrich Schleiermacher. Besides a close personal relationship there was a social connection as well, Jung’s uncle Johann Sigismund von Jung was married to Schleiermacher’s younger sister. Due to Schleiermacher’s influence, Jung renounced his Roman Catholic faith and converted to Protestantism.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:07 pm
Site Admin

Invited Thunderbolts.info

link

Quote:
Exploring the Electric Universe
“Today, nothing is more important to the future and credibility of science than liberation from the gravity-driven universe of prior theory. A mistaken supposition has not only prevented intelligent and sincere investigators from seeing what would otherwise be obvious, it has bred indifference to possibilities that could have inspired the sciences for decades.”

David Talbott and Wallace Thornhill, Thunderbolts of the Gods

Introduction
In the wake of recent discoveries, a new way of seeing the physical universe is emerging. The new vantage point emphasizes the role of electricity in space and shows the negligible contribution of gravity in cosmic events.

Images returned by high-powered telescopes and recent space probes have challenged astronomers’ long-standing assumptions about galaxies and their constituent stars, about the evolution of our solar system, and about the nature and history of Earth.

The new discoveries also suggest that our early ancestors may have witnessed awe inspiring electrical events in the heavens—the source of myths and symbols around the world.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:15 pm
Site Admin

Invitation to Dark side of the rainbow

link

Quote:
If you've never experienced the DSOTM/TWoOz sync before, do yourself a favour and view it at least once WITHOUT this list. I've included just these few syncs listed above for you to know it's set up well enough for a first time's enjoyment. More fine tuning can come later. It's sort of like making love; the more you do it, the better (hopefully) you get at it and the more you enjoy it. Anyone who thinks the first time was the best time doesn't know much about sex. But I digress ... After you've experienced DSOTR at least once all the way through without the aid of the Definitive List, then, if you'd like a guided tour, then please, and by all means come back, print it if you like, and you'll be off and running. I do believe that you'll get the most enjoyment the first time without a "roadmap". However, if sailing uncharted waters is not your gig ...

Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:22 pm
Site Admin

Registered on Tribe.net (syncs part) and sending invites to several people on there....over 100 individual invites sent out, my hands hurt.

Last edited by Arc de Triumph on Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:41 pm
Site Admin

can't get the podcast links to work.

:cry:

Arc de Triumph wrote:
Invitation to Dark side of the rainbow

link

Quote:
If you've never experienced the DSOTM/TWoOz sync before, do yourself a favour and view it at least once WITHOUT this list. I've included just these few syncs listed above for you to know it's set up well enough for a first time's enjoyment. More fine tuning can come later. It's sort of like making love; the more you do it, the better (hopefully) you get at it and the more you enjoy it. Anyone who thinks the first time was the best time doesn't know much about sex. But I digress ... After you've experienced DSOTR at least once all the way through without the aid of the Definitive List, then, if you'd like a guided tour, then please, and by all means come back, print it if you like, and you'll be off and running. I do believe that you'll get the most enjoyment the first time without a "roadmap". However, if sailing uncharted waters is not your gig ...

Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:02 pm
Profile WWW

Arc de Triumph wrote:
Today I invited the members of the Wakeup project.

contact info

i been linking to that since we have gone live, but IMO some pass it off because * i cant find the post there to quote from.. but if u search synchromysticism on the site u will find me, its in there somewhere.

The feel i got from the comment is that the sync myst ppl has fallen for the new age delusion, which i found a bit disappointing because its about waking up. I assured them, with the diverse minds and beliefs here set aside, we are all on the same side of the fence ! ;)

Maybe someone that has join this forum from that one can better explain.

Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:51 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next