View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Matrix Revealed! New daily blog with news, videos, articles 
Site Admin

Started working on a blog yesterday and today I'm ready to launch it:
Attachment:
thematrixrevealedlogofacebook.jpg
thematrixrevealedlogofacebook.jpg [ 22.11 KiB | Viewed 2862 times ]

Click here for my new blog : Matrix Revealed

Since I'm posting a lot of links on facebook already, I might as well put it out there in blog form. It won't be as much "synchromysticism" as what I've previously done on this forum. I feel synchromysticism is something very personal, and not of that big interest to most people. It's also easy to fall into traps of your own mind when looking to deep into the looking-glass.

I wanna focus on the most interesting pieces of information that I've gathered while trying to see the big picture of the end-game, my collection of bookmarks is large enough to fill a blog, and a forum or two... I will also add recent updates on hot topics. My part of this project is only to gather the information, categorize it, adding short comments to what's being posted. I don't want to taint the information too much with my personal views and experiences, this is for a broader audience then the Synchromysticism Forum, information being served for people to make up their own minds about it. But still, I promise it will be down the rabbit hole as usual.. I appreciate if anyone are willing to give me a like or two on facebook or twitter, and maybe a link from you guys private blogs, so I can reach out with this project to as many as possible.

My research has been ongoing. I'm starting to see something more, there are pieces of the big puzzle I'm starting to be able to put together now after being in a standstill. you get to a certain level of understanding, and then, what more is there left to discover? you have a nagging feeling that it doesn't really make sense, and that you have to change something in order to make the pieces of the puzzle fit together. I might do a longer post here some day soon, because I think I have learned something from my past experiences and have something to share. Today, I feel that a lot of my posts here on the forum have been very naive, and I believe that I have incorporated some Archontic belief systems into my being.. But I guess everyone on this planet are tainted of some kind of false belief systems, and our work is to dissect it and break free from it. 1+1=2 in the end.

If you haven't read my two latest big posts here, now's the time to check them out, I feel it's high time to continue the work I started back in May 2011, so my next post will be a continuation of these two:
Exopolitics, Disclosure and the New World Religion
Heaven's Gate - The MK-ULTRA Cybercult Exposed

And I repeat, that I can't stand for everything I wrote in those posts today, but there are some core elements of truth in there, some very big issues, that we as truth seekers need to deal with sooner or later!

Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:33 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Oh, I forgot.. I wanna publicly acknowledge the work that Lite and Central Scrutinizer have been doing behind the scenes with approving posts, it's been a great relief to have assistance with that while I've been absent from here. :thumbs:

Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:35 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I noticed in this video you posted on your blog, Raybeam:

the 12 yr. old girl who is said to have found 42 Presidents descended from "John 'Lackland" Plantagenet" is attracting Ferris Wheels.

Attachment:
ferrwheelplantagenet1242.jpg
ferrwheelplantagenet1242.jpg [ 31.72 KiB | Viewed 2854 times ]

Happy 17th of March!

Birthday of Jake Kotze who named synchromysticm, of the G8or blog.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:09 pm
Profile WWW

So cool. You can buy a copy of her chart here to help her raise money to go to Washington to present it to Obama in person.

Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:52 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
The first Angevin dynasty was known from the 12th century as the Plantagenet dynasty through the House of Anjou which produced King Henry II and subsequent kings:

"Geoffrey Plante Genest, count of Anjou and Maine was the father of king Henry II of England and, amongst others, Hamelyn (Plantagenet), Warren earl of Surrey (London). The first evidence for the Pl(a/e)nte name in England is found in 1219, just after the times of Henry II's son, the lecherous king John.

"In 1200, king John married Isabella of Angouleme in Aquitaine who subsequently married Hugh de Lusignan, the most prominent baron of Aquitaine. In 1247, John (Plantagenet) (de Warenne) married Alice Lusignan (de Brien) and English resentments of favouritism towards the `foreign' Lusignans led on to the Baron's revolt in England, leading to the capture of king Henry III at Lewes (1264), though the king was freed by John (Plantagenet) (de Warenne) at Evesham (1265)." - 950

"The Plantagenets were themselves a junior branch of the House of Anjou, whose senior branch was the House of Vere [whose] ancestry was jointly Pictish and Merovingian descending from the ancient Grail House of Scythia." - 248:8

"According to the 'Prieuré documents' the lords of Anjou-Plantagenet family were thus allied to the Merovingian bloodline. And the name of Plantagenet may even have been intended to echo 'Plant-ard' or Plantard.'" - 31:302

According to Fritz Springmeier's Top Thirteen Illuminati Bloodlines, "The original start of the Prieuré de Sion appears to have been the idea of a number of powerful bloodlines, and included various descendants of the Merovingians, including the House of Lorraine, the House of Guise, the Medicis, Sforzas, the Estes, the Gonzagas, and the St. Clairs (Sinclairs). The Medicis are tied to the Black Nobility.

Christian source, I have learned a lot from these Christian sources, but I think their Bible is as evil as any other source out there.. It just happens to be the main blueprint of the illuminati, their "roadmap" to follow..

As more and more is coming up to the surface, the Grail/Jesus/Magdalene/bloodline storyline of the Merovingian bloodline and the Templars that's been covered by researchers in the book "Holy Blood, Holy Grail", as well as being promoted by Dan Brown in the form of fiction is a trojan horse, planted there for a reason. It's not supposed to be a mystery for ever, we will hear about this more and more as the times of revelation arrives.. These people have nothing divine in their blood, it's of a much more sinister nature. If you have been reading Goro/Gollum you know how he uncritically have been covering this Grail story for years, knowing fully what the end-time implications are. Goro have told us about 50% of the story, he's an insider and know far more then what he has been telling about the outcome of the "megatorch ritual".. To dress his story in words of mystery was a smart move, he made many people believe that it has been the work of divine intervention, "synchronicity".. There's a higher intelligence orchestrating this alright, but it's not the true God.

So this makes Obama an ungodly relative of Paris Hilton as well then. :)

Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:16 am
Profile WWW

This is such a strange photo... a 12 year old girl did researched all of this? How many symbols do you see?

1. Rainbow
2. 42
3. Wheel within a Wheel
4. Tree
5. Girl

Attachment:
ferrwheelplantagenet1242.jpg
ferrwheelplantagenet1242.jpg [ 31.72 KiB | Viewed 2750 times ]

Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:24 pm
Site Admin

I too feel that this might be a planted story. As I said in my previous post, this Grail bloodline story must surface at one point. They did not go through all this preparation on planting the myth about Jesus and Mary Magdalene having children resulting in the Mervingian bloodline, the secret guarded by the Priory of Sion, without having an end-goal! Maybe the girl will go to Washington and present her research, and will get some acknowledgement.. They have the Divine right to rule us, in their own opinion.

Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:10 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I did not have motivation enough to keep posting in this blog every day.. Maybe some day I will, but I doubt it.

There's too much happening, impossible to keep up with all information, and to weed out all deception from whatever little truth might be left in there. I can't see right now what purpose this blog will fill, better to focus on this forum.

Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:20 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Well it was a good start.

But whatever you wanted to post over there, you could post here in the Current News thread.

It's been a while but it could easily be re - vived.

Today I looked in a book on Persian Art and found this image of Nergal.

Attachment:
nergal640.jpg
nergal640.jpg [ 270.84 KiB | Viewed 1497 times ]

Wondering if it's related to Nurgle, the demon of Warhammer.

There's a lot to un pack in this image , for me. I'll have to go back to it at some point.

I'm creating the "News" since I believe the original art work. must be lost. It was held by the Bagdad Museum. The book I found the image in was from 1961.

Nergal was a Sun God, who "turned " to a god of the Underworld. Look at the owl on his wife's head. Minerva?

Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:45 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]