View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Hi all from Oz 

G'day peeps,just a quick intro and to say hello and thanks for having me aboard.

As Synchronicity has it I found this site from a mate who ironically was called Synchro on another "kind" of related forum and have briefly perused a few posts tonight and thought I'd sign up :-)

So here I am :teleport:

I might write some more about ,myself and background tomorrow as it's late and I don't want to miss "God's Hour" ;-)

Just quickly,Male,41,into Ethnobotany,Spirituality,researching paranormal,conspiracy,matters of the mind and psyche...the meaning of life LOL

So yeah thanks again and I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys and expanding my Horizons in this Crazy Year.

Also I hope to share some insights,some help,ask stupid questions,give stupid answers and basically talk about all things strange :lol

Looks like a really cool place :hippie:

I probably could have thrown in a few more Smilies too :mrgreen:

Cheers

Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:05 pm
Site Admin

welcome aboard, maybe you would know something about this thread...

Target: OZ
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1444

Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:05 am

Welcome! This is a really cool forum. I hope you enjoy it heere. I recently signed up after I saw an interesting post.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:36 am

Central Scrutinizer wrote:
welcome aboard, maybe you would know something about this thread...

Target: OZ
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1444

Hey sorry for the late reply my computer went and so did my brain LOL

Yes this is definitely HAARP at work and has been discussed here in Oz and other Forums.

From what I can remember the one on January 22, 2010 NW Coast is actually a "repeater" station or part of the "Grid" here.

I see you have it pretty much covered(just checked the link out)with Colin Andrews.

Recently we have been getting inland quakes in NSW around Mag 4-4.5...very odd.

We had one last Xmas that shook the windows and the epicentre was about 40Km away from here.We have had quite a few years of constant Chemtrails too which have only just eased up.

It will be interesting to see how the fruit goes this summer as it was our bread and butter and we were known for it but year after year for the past 5 -6 years these trails would bring the rain when the fruit was nearly ready for picking and they just swell and burst.....maybe they wanted us to go GM grains ;-)

Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]