View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 I'm from U.S and interested in Synchromysticism 

I was lurking the Google images and found this forum one day, I am very interested in the occult and illuminati. I have come hear to seek further truth into the matter. I seek to inform individuals about spiritual satanism and if the ET Satan and the demons are in fact, bad creatures? Or not, perhaps our friends. Thank you for welcoming me to this forum.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:33 am
Site Admin

Welcome Japanese signs! :)
See http://synchromysticismforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2286

Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:27 pm
Profile WWW

This is by no means a direct answer to your question, but certainly the most entertaining one you're likely to find! ;-)

https://vimeo.com/channels/204183/page:2

This links to a small section of my synchromystic video work. There are quite a few important philosophical ideas regarding these "others" that you may wish to equip yourself with before you get sucked too deeply into the multitude of opinions and theories floating around...The two "EXEGESIS" videos and the 3-part series spanning from "PEACOCK SHOCK" to "MELEK TAUS ON RAINBOW ROAD PT 2" are likely to crack your noggin open in the extreme...

Ultimately, nobody else can tell you who your friends and enemies are, and one can easily turn into the other at a moments notice. "So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell?" Sometimes life's answers are more confusing than the questions...

But good luck in finding what you're after!

Pay attention to what you think of as coincidences & you will discover another order that underlies the one you follow. The rich interweavings of probabilities are apparent if you stop organizing perception in prepackaged ways.
--SETH (Jane Roberts)

Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:58 pm
Profile WWW

raybeam wrote:

Yes I read the whole post. It was very interesting, I wonder what will happen in 2012. If they really will instigate the NWO through New Age, Fake Alien intervention, Past UFO Experts and unite the planet for the new government.

Interesting stuff, your post is very real

Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:37 am
Site Admin

welcome to the forum, hope this place helps you on your path.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]