View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 synchromysticism 2.0, in the real world 

Quote:
I believe the intent behind what you create have to be pure if you don't want it to backfire.

But what does "purity" imply? In our normal understanding (majority of humans, not necessarily your members) purity implies "GOOD" in whatever terms they choose to define that goodness.

But isn't one of the messages being communicated that we need to have "Balance" instead of focusing on some airy-fairy fantasy?

So to me, that word "purity" implies the ability to walk down the middle between light and dark. People who float over on the happy side begin to delude themselves about reality - At least that was my experience. The lies end up being more comfortable than truth, which is why we seem to work so hard to avert our eyes from the darkness.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:32 pm
Site Admin

You're so right.
"Think Positive" is a mantra the rulers are trying to make us believe in..

Most people interpret "think positive" as "don't think about the elephant in the room, don't think about think about the elephant in the room"..

Also, lots of people in the "new age" are totally blinded about the reality we're living in, because they have been blinded by the light, not even considering the darkness.. Balance is what we're seeking.

Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:02 am
Profile WWW

Before I post this, I recommend you grab a snack, as usual, I wrote too much. :(

dutchsinse wrote:
This is where I'm at on sychromysticism. All the synchs in movies, music, art, and real life are connected. This has been proved to me over and over again in this forum, on the blogs, in the news, and in my own real life in the physical world. But there is something more to it, than just "seeing" the synchs---- could it be that we're supposed to "tell" and "show" other people? I personally DON'T think so.

Other people, unless they are in our hogwarts school of synchromystics, literally don't understand, and don't appreciate all the hard work and studying involved === that we must do I should say=== and 9 times out of 10 dismiss our findings as "COINSCIDENCE"...

This topic, in relation to regular mystery schools, was on my mind today. I was pondering all the reasons for secrecy in mystery schools, that the information could be dangerous (to self or others), that having wide acceptance of the information would sap it's mystery and therefore power (take away the power of ritual in mystery school which aid the mind in it's focusing on the NOW of the ritual), or that simply the ultimate secrets of these schools would be hardly mindblowing to the average person if they had not yet taken the initiatory steps involved in preparing themselves for that information/the grail/enlightenment.

Imagine someone walking up to you a few years ago and saying that in (a movie I watched recently, to give a current example of popular synchs) Short Circuit, the robot "Johnny 5" is referred to as a "pile of tin," while he entrains with a rainbow sticker! Now that means nothing to the average person, but considering the current synch research into the Jupiter/tin symbol which looks like a 42, and 42 being the degrees of light refraction which creates a rainbow, it makes perfect sense that Johnny 5 would be connected to both symbols at the same time. This is interesting to any one of us who is familiar with the popular synchromystic topics, but to the average person it's nowhere near as exciting.

Now imagine that instead of a Jupiter-Tin-42 synch, I had instead told you the secret of life, or the secret of the holy grail, or the ultimate answer to everything in the universe (which happens to be 42 in the Hitchhikers Guide :), you would feel the same way about it. You wouldn't have the necessary foundation to understand what you had just been given. This ultimate information (whatever it may be) is probably quite un-exciting to the un-initiated. Heck, you could probably put it on a bumper sticker and not enlighten a single tailgater. But given the right context - it becomes the most illuminating and life changing information in the world. (I think the potential exists for every moment to have this affect, and I often say "when the student is ready, the master appears" when I have a moment like this - it shows that I was ready to recognize something that I might have ignored in the past)

So, the way I currently see it is that the journey is an important part of the illumination process, and because it is this way, you could not possibly hope to convert a single person to synchromysticism until they take it upon themselves to delve into it and start to see synchs in their own lives; especially synchs which have personal importance to them (helping aid in personal enlightenment).

I often think about trying to get my cousin into it, though I know if I did I would have to start at the beginning and make him watch Jakes old stargate videos like some sort of synchro-school homework. :D

People seem to somehow find their way to secret or open societies as if it were their destiny, and I guess we came into it on our own (for the most part I assume) and should openly welcome other newcommers, but refrain from trying to get people to see the world as we do.

Another thing is that synchromysticism was always here (obviously) though it lacked a term (which is also used by other people for slightly different meanings), and now that we have the word for it, we can start to think about and express these ideas which were always a little out of reach. It does seem to be a more holistic view of the puzzle pieces, and because it's not focused specifically on any one area (conspiracy, religion, prophecy, kabbalah, astrology, comparative mythology, etc) we can enjoy the best of all worlds, and prove a much larger picture. Kind of how biology and geology and chemistry were all separated in school which gives a small in-the-box view of the world, synchro research brings the seemingly separate areas together again.

So, anyways, I'm trying to decide if I should just delete this rant... hmm skimming through the original post again.. I see that the you mention manifesting our own reality. Reality is changed by perception. In the story of Rashamon, several people all tell a different version of the same story. They all lived through the same event, though none of their stories are identical. "Like A Few Shots To Shaman" shows at his blog, a persons view is tinted by the glasses they're wearing. (Ever watch a movie and feel like it has changed? It hasn't, but you have) Because Every-Thing is connected to everything, and All is in All as Jake might say, you could potentially see any version of "reality" which you wanted - and your perception causes a specific version to "manifest" before you. "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I thought as a child..." or "When I was a synchromystic, I saw as a synchromystic, I heard as a synchromystic, I thought as a synchromystic..." So does that mean nothing has changed besides our perception? "Yes and no" might be the technical answer. The observer has been shown to affect his reality, not just in perception of it, but by through actual creation (affecting the double-slit experiment, the activity of sub-atomic particles, and so on). So by changing your perception, you may unknowingly be causing a new reality to be created: you see what you expect to see because you expect to see it, and because you expect to see it, it is created for you. A feedback loop. And because synchromysticism leaves nothing out of it's view of reality, it could be said to be the (currently) most complete way to experience and create "reality."

Wow, what a load of B.S. (belief system and bull shit), but hey, I'm still only human (to quote the Matrix). Remind me not to rant when I'm hungry and tired :D

Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:03 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

please don't delete. I thought it was very good.

:mrgreen:

Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:28 am
Profile WWW

The mind of the Universe:

All connected

How much karma do you want to uncover and clear this time around?

Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:08 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

We all live close to each other! I live in Springfield Mo. Once I have entertained the idea of looking into the Rosicrucian's. I am a member of the Golden Dawns forum lurk the post on my blackberry.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:30 pm

raybeam wrote:
Sometimes the Universe reminds me of my creating powers. It's not something I master in any way, or even work with consciously at this point.

I believe the intent behind what you create have to be pure if you don't want it to backfire.

To consciously channel your energy to create a big fucking house and a new Ferrari, as thought by "The Secret", is to invite dark forces into your life that you don't want to mess with.

US gen-Xers used to have a saying, 'go with the flow', this phrase must have been a relic from the laid back surfing communities in '50s/'60s southern california. Living though synchronicity is kinda like that, ala Forrest Gump, look at the word gumption, basically it means to take initiative, but to use common sense. Recognizing syncrhonicity and following it are two different things. If you choose to live in the moment, be prepared to face some uncomfortable truths, both about yourself and others.

"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.
Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."

— Bruce Lee

Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:49 pm
Profile WWW

Arc de Triumph wrote:
We all live close to each other! I live in Springfield Mo. Once I have entertained the idea of looking into the Rosicrucian's. I am a member of the Golden Dawns forum lurk the post on my blackberry.

passed by most of you guys recently.

I got caught in the blizzard a week ago driving from cali, I practically followed the Sante Fe Trail up to I-70, (since when do you go north to avoid a blizzard??) it was an alternate route since they closed I-40.

Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:56 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks for the pictures.

:magic:

Eye seem to appreciate the power that gets former strangers connected.

Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:23 pm

Great post D-Sinse!
your questions posted are, to me, part of the backbone of these learning's.
The pandora's box aspect seems relevant to me-not an equivocation but similar to a ouiji board; any time we are dealing with more than meets the eye, only a fool (or one with mal-intent) would dismiss the importance of intent. Even with the best of intentions, being mere 'babes' in dreamland, these realms are not easily 'boxed' and controlled as our egos would have us think. I'm speaking for myself at least, understanding that this is a work in progress and realizing that true understanding grows from the acknowledgement that we currently know only a fraction.
I find the greatest fruit is bore from asking the tree and not yelling at it.
or in a more naturalistic way, honey and shit both attract flys, but the ones that have been on the honey are preferred.

Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2