View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 02, 2014 12:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 MERRY CHRISTMAS - or - 12 Days of Conspirist-mus!! 

Love all you guys!

:love: :thumbs:

Have a good winter holiday, merry christmas to those of you who celebrate!

I made a song inspired by OUR forum! My voice sucks, but I think you will all appreciate the effort... lol

Enjoy... the 12 Days of Conspirist-mus!

-Aristotle [366 B.C.]

Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:34 pm

:lol NIce!

This isn't really related to anything synchy at all, but just to keep in tune with the jolly ol' Christmas spirit:

Shortly after I had bought my first digital 8-track recorder, I heard an acoustic guitar version of "The First Noel" being played on the radio, and thought to myself that I could easily make a better one. I guess I succeeded, although there are quite a few blemishes that I didn't feel like correcting...Particularly due to that icky Yamaha DD-50 electric percussion thingy. But the solo was super-fun!
:hippie:

Pay attention to what you think of as coincidences & you will discover another order that underlies the one you follow. The rich interweavings of probabilities are apparent if you stop organizing perception in prepackaged ways.
--SETH (Jane Roberts)

Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:55 pm
Profile WWW

Twas the plight before Christmas
nineteen-thirteen,
when all through the House (& Senate)
not a creature was stirring
except the one from Jekyll Island.

"It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see." - Henry David Thoreau.

Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:29 pm
Profile WWW

dutchsinse wrote:
Enjoy... the 12 Days of Conspirist-mus!

Very nice xD

Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:46 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

'Merry major Christmas Conspiracy' coming up:
Sir Laurence Gardner’s original lecture (in three parts):

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bibli ... azar_1.htm

Quote:
I did not decide to write the book Bloodline of the Holy Grail , The book happened by accident, not by design. It happened by virtue of the fact that for about the last ten years I have been the appointed historian and sovereign genealogist to thirty-three royal families. ...

.... It was never any secret when my book came out, for the majority of these people, that Jesus was married and that Jesus had heirs, because it was written as such in very many family archives, not necessarily just private but in the open domain. The published papers of Mary, Queen of Scots talk about it at length. The papers of James II of England, who was wasn’t deposed until 1688, talk of it at length.

...and I was actually in a position where I was presented with things and said, "Look, this says, ’Last opened in 1732!". So, some very, very old documentation, not only last opened in seventeen-whenever, but actually documented and written down hundreds of years before that.

.... It became very apparent-and it took a long time because genealogies have to be done backwards, put together backwards and constructed backwards-but what was happening was that a triangle, from a large top base with numerous family lines, was pulling in to a point.

..."Well, there are millions of people out there who do not know about it, so let’s turn this triangle upside down and turn it into a book!". So that’s how the book happened.

On top of that, for the last six years I have been Britain’s Grand Prior of the Sacred Kindred of Saint Columba, the royal ecclesiastical seat of the Celtic Church. So I had, also, access to Celtic Church records dating back to AD 37. Because of my attachments to the families, to the knightly orders, I also had access to Templar documents, to the very documents that the Knights Templar brought out in Europe in 1128 and confronted the Church establishment with, and frightened the life out of them with, because these were documents that talked about bloodline and genealogy, and we’ll get on to that.

So tonight we’re going to embark on a time-honored quest. Some have called it the ultimate quest. The Christian Church has condemned it as a heresy, and it is, of course, the quest for the Holy Grail.

A heresy is described in all dictionaries as,

"an opinion which is contrary to the orthodox dogma of the Christian bishops",

and, in this regard, those other quests which comprise much of today’s scientific and medical research are equally heretical.

Tonight’s story will be a conspiracy: usurped crowns, prosecutions, assassinations, and the unwarranted concealment of information from the people of the Western world. It’s an account of good government and bad government; about how the patriarchal kingship of people was supplanted by dogmatic tyranny and the dictatorial lordship of lands. It’s a compelling journey of discovery, a view of past ages, but with its eye firmly set on the future. This is history as it was once written but has never been told.

Let’s begin with the most obvious of all questions. What is the Holy Grail? How is the Holy Grail connected with the descendant heirs of Jesus? The fact that Jesus had descendants might come as a surprise to some, but it was widely known in Britain and Europe until the late Middle Ages, just a few hundred years ago.

Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:29 pm

My love's spiraling out to y'all :love:

Attachment:
heartspiral-lm-fractal-wallpaper-art.jpg
heartspiral-lm-fractal-wallpaper-art.jpg [ 43.97 KiB | Viewed 1550 times ]

A friend passed the following song on to me. I'm gonna elaborate on it in a coming post: it's gonna be a big one, befitting the end of a big year in synchrocosmological terms. Who knows, maybe our work saved this World this time
:thumbs:

Moderat: Seamonkey
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrXxSfiiF3k

I would actually give it a more fitting name: something like "Shiva's Dance"

Close your eyes and allow your third eye to whirl a derwish while.
:teleport:

Attachment:
Beyond the Veil.jpg
Beyond the Veil.jpg [ 123.01 KiB | Viewed 1550 times ]

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:42 pm

:thumbs:

Interdimensional Beans!
:hippie:

Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:30 am
Profile WWW

Quote:
Even Santa Claus gets the amanita treatment in this film. Here the jolly old elf is presented in the context of northern European shamanism where, according to tradition, the shaman would dry his amanitas from a conifer tree and then visit the yurts of his community, entering through the smoke hole to bring gifts of sacred mushrooms to the people. It is not much of a stretch to see that these reindeer herding shamans were the iconic model for the fat red and white clothed Santa, who himself looks very much like an amanita mushroom.

- Martin W. Ball, Ph.D., author and host of the Entheogenic Evolution Podcast

Full length low resolution – Google Video

"It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see." - Henry David Thoreau.

Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:20 am
Profile WWW

Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:25 pm
Profile WWW

http://labyrinthofthepsychonaut.blogspo ... bylon.html

Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:05 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next