View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 The Woman In The Red Dress 
Site Admin

shawnsparxx wrote:
the 4's and 8's have me really interested, and with all this "due date" talk (as well as some "twins" syncs discussed this week), i figured it was a good time to reintroduce the movie "twins"! this movie is LOADED and gets you right from the jump with this opening sequence:

the classic masonic checkerboard floor. 2 male guards standing watch like pillars , black guy to the left/west (sun), white guy to the right/east (moon) with with a doorway in the center. one a bit taller than the other.

pretty familiar story syncwise. we have 2 males created in a top secret government experiment to create the perfected human being (hey hitler!)...oops, sorry, forgot the star is austrian. danny devito is basically the genetic leftovers, his polar opposite in so many ways yet they share many of the same simple habits. they pretty much reconnect, hook up with a pair of sisters, then spend most of the movie searching for their lost "mother". at the end mom ends up with the good guy scientist that served as a father figure to Arnold (there was also a bad guy scientist), and the twins each have another set of male/female twins with the sisters...bringing the grand total to 8 (2 mothers, 2 fathers, 2 sons, 2 daughters). actually it becomes 10 if you include the virtuous mother and fatherly "scientist"..then its 5 and 5...the 5th commandment "honor thy mother and father".

the funniest part are the names given to the cast. the girls last name is "Mason" while the boys are "Benedict". Devito is "Vincent" which derives from a latin word meaning "conquer", while Arnold is "Julius" (Caesar). Lemme get this straight...Arnold is Benedict? Arnold is german (austrian like Hitler)? Benedict is a german pope? Benedict Arnold was the traitor during the revolution, while George Washington was a Mason? the twin brothers have roman/latin names? Is Benedict the traitor of the roman church?? Arnold who played Benedict runs the state sitting on a very key location synchromystically right now? and America's been considered the new roman empire? Both in military might as well as symbolically?

And oh yeah, he's married to a Kennedy and the woman in the red dress witnessed the assasination of JFK...which brings me to my woman in a red dress. she wasnt hard to miss she was right in the opening sequence once you get past the guards and thru those doors to the laboratory. the mother of the twins, appropriately named "Mary Benedict". they had 6 fathers, and everyone is awed by how amazing and virtuous of a woman she is (almost virgin like).

so....I check this out, and WOW!!

Here is what I saw in the first 10-15 minutes

the woman red is Heather Graham wo also played in Boogie Nights....check the poster does that count as a red star a Heather (penta)Graham? ;-)

chrysler pentastar shows up around 3 1/2 minutes in
Attachment:
twins.jpg
twins.jpg [ 31.1 KiB | Viewed 2013 times ]

Danny Devito's character drives a red car.... men sometimes call their cars by women's names....

Attachment:
twins3.jpg
twins3.jpg [ 18.95 KiB | Viewed 2013 times ]

here we see the film is directed by Ivan reitman, who brought us the woman in red and the Statue of Libert in Ghostbusters 1 and 2

The main women in the film both have red (or reddish) hair
Attachment:
twins4.jpg
twins4.jpg [ 13.7 KiB | Viewed 2013 times ]

even danny's partner in crime has red hair

Attachment:
twins2.jpg
twins2.jpg [ 29.88 KiB | Viewed 2013 times ]

even Arnolds hair has a reddish hue to it.

another Chrysler wink: Chrysler is located in Auburn MI, "auburn" is frequently misused as a synonym for "red".

when Arnold arrives in California, He sees a star on the sidewalk. It belongs to Lassie
Attachment:
twins1.jpg
twins1.jpg [ 45.02 KiB | Viewed 2013 times ]

then to confirm it further he gets a hot dog (a Scorcher)

here is the first 10 minutes

2 other things

1. the first car danny staels is on floor 4 stall 20.....4:20...4/20.....42...??

2. The "take out the papers" song is odd in connection to Arnold, like a little wink that he wishes he could take out the part where it says you need you birth certificate (papers) to be prez.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:21 am

@CS

whoa! GREAT stuff, i noticed many many things in this movie i didnt post but you just showed even more i overlooked...NICE CATCHES..the lassie star and boogie nights thing blew me away. wow. SMH

notice in that part 1 clip you posted, at 4:30 when we first get introduced to vincent...he is in bed with a married woman and escapes thru the window...from the front of the house view he emerges from the center window thats in like a pyramid shape of the roof. there are 2 stone pillars holding up the roof he is walking on..and he climbs down the pillar on the left (which is slightly taller) with the yellow car beside it.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:23 am
Site Admin

Right back at you :-)

I still haven't watched it all yet but the symbolism of the checkerboard/towers and the dog star is undeniable

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:42 am
Site Admin

Central Scrutinizer wrote:
I didn't watch it, but based on this picture it seems like there might have been some clues in Saturday's SNL

Attachment:
snl.jpg
snl.jpg [ 42.08 KiB | Viewed 1997 times ]

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/20 ... nted-24h-5

Scarlett Johansson is a definite woman in red

1. for starters her name is Scarlett

2. The SNL clip

3. her role in IronMan 2 she plays a red head and in a pivitol scene in the movie she wears a red dress.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:51 am

I didn't watch it, but based on this picture it seems like there might have been some clues in Saturday's SNL

Attachment:
snl.jpg

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/20 ... nted-24h-5

Scarlett Johansson is a definite woman in red

1. for starters her name is Scarlett

2. The SNL clip

3. her role in IronMan 2 she plays a red head and in a pivitol scene in the movie she wears a red dress.

totally agree as far as scarlett johnsson goes, had my eye on her since we began with this topic and the SNL skit was brought up. as said in the DD thread, i also took notice of the fact she is a "twin" with her brother hunter, and her birthdate 11/22, 1984...a number that seems to pop up quite a bit recently in many other things...1984, orwell etc..

i found this interesting about her:

Quote:
When asked about her astrological sign, Scarlett Johansson (born on November 22, 1984) usually swiftly responds with two: Scorpio and Sagittarius. So, who is she really? After dissecting her chart, we came up to a firm conclusion that she’s really well…two signs.

http://www.astrocrack.com/2008/11/scarlett-johansson%E2%80%99s-split-sign-personality/

for me it brought to mind this:

Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:35 pm
Site Admin

yes I'd say she might be the Woman in Red of the moment, excusing Sarah Palin......

I didn't see much of the macy's Parade, but the bits and pieces I saw had a few winks

- right when I tuned in I saw a bunch of little creatures(from some recent movie..??) pulling the Staute Of Liberty float.

- Huge advertisement for Mary Poppins complete with red dress

- The Jimmy Dean Float featurinf the crescent moon and rising sun

- Believe in huge letters on one of the buildings

- even a couple of shot of a KFC sign with the col on it.

- During Kanyes song he was on a float featuring NY building including the Chrysler, Empire, and the new "Freedom tower" , and I swear the Chrysler totally looked like it was tipping over.

when I have time I'll try to dig up some pictures

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:05 pm

yes I'd say she might be the Woman in Red of the moment, excusing Sarah Palin......

I didn't see much of the macy's Parade, but the bits and pieces I saw had a few winks

- right when I tuned in I saw a bunch of little creatures(from some recent movie..??) pulling the Staute Of Liberty float.

- Huge advertisement for Mary Poppins complete with red dress

- The Jimmy Dean Float featurinf the crescent moon and rising sun

- Believe in huge letters on one of the buildings

- even a couple of shot of a KFC sign with the col on it.

- During Kanyes song he was on a float featuring NY building including the Chrysler, Empire, and the new "Freedom tower" , and I swear the Chrysler totally looked like it was tipping over.

when I have time I'll try to dig up some pictures

nice catch. something the vigilant citizen should probably analyze.

"It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see." - Henry David Thoreau.

Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:36 pm
Profile WWW

yes kanye's performance seems symbolic on many levels, in this clip which seems to be his main focus on the broadcast it appears they float is actually directly in front of macy's so we see the red stars prominently displayed. women dressed as "columbia" surrounding the float, others as taxi cabs that feature the black/white masonic checkerboard pattern. we can probably find tons of syncs involving the taxicab, off the top of my head this film which also gives us our red haired goddess image;

and you are right, it does almost look like the chrysler building is tipping on the backside of the apple. the apple itself we can take several directions too, above and beyond the whole NYC "big apple" theme...i mean why is it the big apple to begin with?

the parade started with this among the first few attractions:

DOG STAR

Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:13 pm

Quote:
West recently spoke to MTV News about "Lost in the World," explaining, "That was the last song on the album and emotionally it just fit the crescendo of everything that I was saying and what I wanted to say to this girl.

"And it's also my favorite eight bars that I've ever written in my life. I think it's one of the greatest pieces of writing, that verse: 'You're my devil, you're my angel/ You're my heaven, you're my hell/ You're my now, you're my forever/ You're my freedom, you're my jail/ You're my lies, you're my proof/ You're my war, you're my truce,' and the last line is, 'You're my stress, you're my masseuse.' "

Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:18 pm

My feeling would be that star represents your soul, which is perceived of as feminine. The center of the soul is in the heart. "Every man and woman is a star." The red refers simply to passionate Love, which was the original state of the soul before its fall into matter. Mary was said, according to Catholic dog-ma, to have conceived in her heart before conceiving in her womb.

Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next