View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 KK = Kucinich & Kucinich 

Since the "Big O" has come up on this thread before, I guess this is the place to post the following headlines, the first from Fox News today and the second from the Drudge Report today:

Attachment:
O Oprah.jpg
O Oprah.jpg [ 158.22 KiB | Viewed 1890 times ]

Attachment:
O Obama.jpg
O Obama.jpg [ 92.99 KiB | Viewed 1890 times ]

Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:03 pm

I saw the Simpsons O donut on this thread, and kept my eyes open for a Simpsons-Kucinich sync.

Found one LOL :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:00 am
Profile WWW

Notice the caption on the first half of the video

Representative Dennis Kucinich D-Ohio

and that's usually abbreviated and in parenthesis like this

(D-OH)

= Homer's line

Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:03 am
Profile WWW

:shock:
:lol

That's awesome. D'oh!

Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:25 am

"TWIRLING towards Freedom!" campaign slogan? :lol

I didn't realize the embedding was disabled, so here's the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=386JprXXU90

At the beginning of that "Citizen Kang" episode, Homer is abducted by the Aliens
(their names are Kang and Kodos! = KK = 11:11):

Homer's abduction:
http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi255655961/
:lol

Remember I had synced Dennis to Wolverine???? (and Elizabeth to Phoenix/Red Sonja)

Here's the Homer-Wolverine sync
Just Me wrote:
Speaking of galactic center, which is connected to the donut:
Substance D7 wrote:

Homer and Wolverine , blue white sync..?!

Democrats usually associated with Blue (and they usually stand for the working class = blue collar)

"blue collar" and "white collar" = Blue & White sync??

Oh, and I thought of something else too, D-OH Nut, where Nut is actually the Egyptian Goddess of the Sky!

Quote:
In the Ennead of Egyptian mythology, Nut (alternatively spelled Nuit, Newet, and Neuth) was the goddess of the sky.[2] Her name is translated to mean Night and she is considered one of the oldest deities among the Egyptian pantheon,[3] with her origins being found on the creation story of Heliopolis.

She was originally the goddess of the nighttime sky, but eventually became referred to as simply the sky goddess. Her headdress was the hieroglyphic of part of her name, a pot, which may also symbolize the uterus.

The ancient Egyptians said that every woman was a nutrit, a little goddess. Mostly depicted in human form, Nut was also sometimes depicted in the form of a cow whose great body formed the sky and heavens, a sycamore tree, or as a giant sow, suckling many piglets (representing the stars).

So Nut, representing the Divine Feminine, syncs with Mary Magdalene, also representing the Divine Fem. Nut's symbol is the pot, and MM's is the chalice = both representing the uterus.

Also, the Pot could mean "Mari Juana" or MJ (who has red hair, just like MM).

So we have:
D-OH (D[ennis] OH-io) Nut (SKY or Divine Feminine-Elizabeth)

see the picture of Homer holding the Donut up to the sky, standing on top of the burning house/pyramid (Maybe the Burning House = White House?) Maggie is a baby (which may refer to the "New Year's Baby" and the "Great New Year 2012" sync) Also, Homer is holding a pig, and wiki says that Nut was depicted suckling many piglets which represent the stars:
Just Me wrote:
Image Image

Fake Crop Circle of that same image:

Also, Nuts are HEXAGONAL (seal of solomon, the vacuum of space, the lapis). I kept looking through the pics on my google search, and found this one of Nuts in the Sky???

The other Donut sync I found is decidedly creepier:

Remember "Doe"???
Doe & Nut (Sky = Heaven's Gate)

Doe WAS Nuts lol

Just Me wrote:
Keeping in mind that 106 is the beheading number, check this out from 3/17/10:

http://www.buckeyestateblog.com/kucinichs_constituents_stand_to_gain_quite_a_bit
Quote:
On Firedoglake, the news about Rep. Dennis Kuincinich: "Flips to 'Yes' on Health Care Bill, Appears to Get Nothing in Return."

............ With health reform, Kucinich, a Democrat who'd been opposing the bill from the left, stands to deliver the following in his Ohio district. The report calculates that health reform would ... "Improve Medicare for 106,000 beneficiaries, including closing the donut hole."

I went looking for a connection with the Greek Poet Homer, and I haven't finished, but the first thing I found on wiki was a sculpture of Homer's Head! = beheading sync? :shock:

Well, technically it was a picture of the "bust":

Also, I love the name "Fire Dog Lake", it sounds like a code for something lol (like an alchemical "code name". For example, "Green Lion" is the code name for philosopher's vitriol).

Dog = Sirius

What about the fire? And the lake? :ganja:

Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:41 pm
Profile WWW

That crop circle of Homer Simpson was specifically placed and designed to mimic the Cerne Abbas Giant - "King Ding Dong." Ding Dongs are pretty much like donuts without a hole.

Sat May 01, 2010 4:42 pm

KK = KRAMER
Attachment:
kramerNazi.jpg
kramerNazi.jpg [ 26.57 KiB | Viewed 1776 times ]
Kramer drops the "N" word @"Laugh Factory"
Attachment:
kramernaziball2.jpg
kramernaziball2.jpg [ 13.73 KiB | Viewed 1776 times ]
synch
Attachment:
kramerNaziball.png
kramerNaziball.png [ 348.58 KiB | Viewed 1776 times ]
Soup Nazi is really a sample of Martial Law in New York.
Attachment:
SOUP NAZI.jpg
SOUP NAZI.jpg [ 23.6 KiB | Viewed 1776 times ]
''NO RIGHTS FOR YOU!"

Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:30 am
Site Admin

Funny!

Unrelated to the thread, please forgive me for going off topic..

I ran into something similar to the soup nazi in Cuzco. He ran a coca shop, where you could get chocolate made out of coca among other delicious stuff. When we were doing San Pedro in the wild, he was the only person passing by during all the day we were there. He came accompanied by his three-legged dog, very cheerful. He was "having a break, taking a walk with the dogs and taking some San Pedro".
I recognize you from somewhere, I said.
-"I´m from the coca shop. Making people happy, that's what I do", he replies. That was an answer to a question I had given before the ceremony.. Making people happy..

We found this hilarious after he left, since the effect of the San Pedro usually goes on for about 8 hours, so this is not what you expect people to do on their afternoon break. :)

Anyhow, this jolly, cheerful man, that seemed to be taken straight out of a cartoon, as native to this place as the plants we were ingesting, later turned coca nazi on my US friend, and cried out "No chocolate for you! Fuck off!".
All this because of a little misunderstanding originating from metric/imperial conversion. He was always nice to me, but I guess I followed the secret rules and didn´t question the metric system. :-)

Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:58 am
Profile WWW

Just Me wrote:
Excellent find, CS!!!

I wrote this on the Wolverine thread - reason I quote it is at the bottom:

Just Me wrote:
About tonight's American Idol. As I said, the mentor, or coach for the night is Slash. Slash is, of course, what Freddy's and Wolverine's bladed fingers are for.

Slash's real name is Saul Hudson. I'm sure we all remember Hudson - and the interesting timing of Jennifer Hudson's (former American Idol) singing and family's death and the "Miracle on the Hudson" plane landing earlier this year.

Saul is the name of the Israelite king who often had David come brought in to sing to him to calm him (last year's American Idol winner was David - it was his brother, Adam, who died this week of cancer), and whom David succeeded as king after Saul had tried unsuccessfully to kill him.

Slash is known for wearing big hats that look just like the hats worn by the Mad Hatter, which will be played by Johnny Depp in the upcoming Tim Burton version of Alice in Wonderland. Reminder: The Mad Hatter's hat has 10/6 on it - the feast day of Saint Bruno. Bruno synchs as Brown to Obama. The other Saint Bruno was beheaded (Bruno means brown).

Attachment:
mad hatter.jpg

More of the Mad Hatter look from Guitar Hero:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... -image.jpg

Formerly with Guns 'n Roses, Slash is now with Velvet Revolver. Revolver can be a gun or it can mean revolving - as in revolution.

Remember Wolverine's name is Logan. There's a Scottish band called Logan that last year released an album called "Cruel Little World." Remember Pink Floyd's "Goodbye Cruel World"? This poster, with a pink pig flying over the Golden Gate Bridge makes me feel a tad nervous, particularly the 1977 and the fact that the dates - May 9 & 10 - are coming up this weekend:

http://assets.mog.com/pictures//artists ... 06083.jpeg

So anyway, Slash heard Logan and asked to do a song with them. The song they've done together is called "The Great Unknown" (a euphemism for "death") and will be on the sound track for the upcoming movie "The Jump Off," about hip hop music. The movie features Chris Brown.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/6 ... AA240_.jpg

OK, here's why I linked that. Back during the 2008 campaign, there was an article written called "Presidential Candidates As Batman Super Villains". It had Obama as Harvey "Two Face" Dent, Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton as "Ra’s al Ghul" and "Talia al Ghul," Tom Tancredo as the Dr. Jonathan Crane, aka "The Scarecrow" (I wonder if that's the meaning of the crane synchs?), John McCain as the mob, Mitt Romney as Oswald Cobblepot, aka the "Penguin," John Edwards as Waylon Jones, aka "Killer Croc," Fred Thompson as "Bane," Ron Paul as Lennie Adkin, aka "Anarky," Rudy Giuliani as Eddie Nashton, aka "The Riddler," Mike Huckabee as Arthur Brown, aka "The Cluemaster," Bill Richardson as "Catwoman," Duncan Hunter as Garfield Lynns, aka "Firefly," and Dennis Kucinich as Jarvis Tetch, aka the "Mad Hatter." http://2008central.net/category/the-graveyard/democratic-graveyard/dennis-kucinich/

Quote:
Like the Mad Hatter was inspired by Lewis Carroll, Kucinich seems torn out of a different era of politics, one where William Jennings Bryan and Eugene Debs were the constant candidates. The delusion of the Mad Hatter strikes me as exactly the same as the delusion of Kucinich that he can win. His many tricks in the comics are similar to Kucinich’s tricks in politics. Tetch was seemingly run over by a train, only for it to turn out to be a trick; similarly, Kucinich was thought done when he ran the city of Cleveland into bankruptcy, only to emerge years later as a Congressman. Moreover, anyone who is not his supporter wonders why he is still trying. I’ll just end with that there’s something of a physical resemblance as well.

He links to this picture:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... tman49.JPG

I don't know where to put this news from more then week ago, i noticed it now, its linking to Just Me writing . I don't know how exactly should we interpret the Attack on Slash.

Guns 'n' Roses were playing "Sweet Child O' Mine"- when man jumped Slash, interesting skull and bones symbols behind them too in the video.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... domine.jpg

I also found another thing linking to the quoted post - a YouTube in the news.. and realization that YouTube headquarters location is at San Bruno. So, those damned st Franciscian /SF conspiracy syncs creeping up still. And ever so popular Youtube site is not to be underestimated as dark side being also brown resonator.

Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:27 am

KK = Kramerica
Attachment:
kramerNaziball.png
kramerNaziball.png [ 348.58 KiB | Viewed 1684 times ]
Attachment:
kramerica2.jpg
kramerica2.jpg [ 133.72 KiB | Viewed 1684 times ]
Attachment:
Kramerica-Industries-shirt-lg.gif
Kramerica-Industries-shirt-lg.gif [ 137.7 KiB | Viewed 1684 times ]
Attachment: