View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:34 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Synchromysticism Forum Rules 
Site Admin

Namaste brothers and sisters!

Welcome to the Synchromysticism Forum.
I hope this will be a place where we can exchange ideas, experiences, articles and synchromystical findings with each other with the purpose of reaching one step closer to finding the truth behind the veil of illusion.

I'm no big fan of rules, and due to the nature of the forum I do hope that this forum will attract people with a common sense of right and wrong so that the rules won't be needed.

Just in case, here are the rules I'd like to be followed in the Synchromysticism Forum:

#1 No harassment of other users, use your common sense.
#2 No spamming. Spam = advertisements not relevant to the topics discussed in here.
#3 No Flooding. Flooding = excessive posting with a malicious intent.
#4 New users need to write a presentation of themselves in the forum 'Introduce Yourself', or in some other way prove that their intentions being on the forum are pure. I had to introduce this rule due to intensive spamming. New users have 7 days to do their first post and the first post has to be authorized by the moderators.
#5 NEVER use the [IMG]-tag to post pictures larger then 640pixels in width.
#6 Posts that have been posted on the forum, will stay on the forum. For further explanation of rule #6, see *this post*.
#7 Have fun!

Users who do not follow these simple rules can/will be kicked and/or banned.
I don't take any legal responsibility of what people post in this forum.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:09 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]