View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 KK = Kucinich & Kucinich 

Hey guys :magic:

Time to reconnect <3 Brought some goodies to share :ganja:

I apologize for how long and winding this is, but I hope you can get something out of it.

So I’m really into politics as of the past year or so, and recently there were some jaw-dropping syncs surrounding the Healthcare battle on Capitol Hill, etc.

I sent Just Me a heads up last month. Here’s what I wrote:

Aspetta17 wrote:
Found a tidbit to pass along...

Remember "Pi" and the 216-digit number connected to "crashes"?

You can find that discussion here:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1535&p=17730&hilit=216+crashes#p17730

Aspetta17 wrote:
This is about Kucinich's announcement today that he's voting yes on "obamacare".

Quote:
The Ohio Democrat opposed the bill when the House voted on it last year. But he has been lobbied hard by the president himself, as Democratic leaders try to corral the 216 House votes they need to approve the nearly $1 trillion package.

Announced today, Wednesday (in spanish it's Miercoles derived from the Latin for "Mercury".

Healthcare symbol is the Wand of Hermes/Mercury.

Will a 216 vote to pass this $1 trillion dollar package eventually crash our economy?? Who knows :?:

Also, this was announced on St. Patrick's Day.

I made some connections between St. Patrick (Green) and Hermes Trismegistus (author of the Emerald Tablet) on the Neda thread:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=931&p=10189&hilit=St.+Patrick+and+Hermes+Trismegistus#p10189

Aspetta17 wrote:
Oh yeah, here’s another quote that explains how Hermes got the Rod in the first place:
Quote:
Mercury received a staff from Apollo. When he came to Arcadia with it, "he found two serpents biting one another; he threw the rod between them, and they became one once more, hence the rod is a sign of peace... "

“Hence the rod is a sign of peace”????? Of course - A sign of peace! ;-) (And if the peace sign is a V, and V =22, then syncs up perfectly with the date of this “rod as a sign of peace” July 22nd!)

Now I want to show you some pictures/correlations that I found between Hermes Trismegistus (incarnation of Mercury) and St. Patrick (March 17 - GREEN) They look so much alike! In this first picture, Hermes is on the left, and St. Patrick on the right. Notice they are both pointing DOWN. Hermes Trigmegistus and “the creative fire that unites the polarities” (Sun/Moon – Eclipse!), St. Patrick is pointing at the snakes (supposedly he drove all the snakes out of Ireland, which brought about peace! Similar to Hermes throwing the rod between the two fighting snakes, causing them to unite in peace.) But I've found some that have just St. Patrick pointing at the ground (maybe echoing the words of Hermes Trismegistus from the Emerald Tablet "As above, so below")

ImageImage

In this second picture they both hold a book in their left hand and their scepter/sphere in their right hand.
ImageImage

A word on Iran before I move on to Kucinich!

Iran has been associated with Green since last year (stolen elections led to a “Green Revolution”). This story is dated the 17th, but the festival itself happened on the 16th (So ON THE “EVE” of St. Patrick’s Day, and it entered the global consciousness through the media the very next day, March 17th = Green Day)

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNew ... 03039.html
Quote:
Iranians celebrate fire festival
Mar 17, 2010

TEHERAN - IRANIANS jumped over bonfires and set off firecrackers on Tuesday in the annual Persian fire festival but were forced to keep celebrations at a low key as riot police and militiamen on motorbikes fanned out to quell possible opposition protests.

Witnesses told AFP that families ventured outside in small groups to celebrate the ritual in their neighbourhoods, despite all-powerful supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei urging them on Sunday to shun the festival, calling it an un-Islamic event that causes 'a lot of harm'.

Men, women, boys and girls all leapt over fires outside their homes as fireworks crackled to mark the ancient pagan festival of Charshanbe Soori, which is held on the eve of the last Wednesday of the Persian calendar year.

But one witness called the festivities 'low key compared to previous years', with hundreds of riot-police and Islamist militiamen patrolling key Teheran squares which saw massive opposition protests over President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's disputed re-election last June.

For the past 10 months, opposition supporters have used public events to stage anti-government demonstrations, and security forces had warned they would crack down on any new outbursts.

'People should hold the celebration near their homes. Gatherings in main streets will be confronted,' a senior police official was quoted as saying by the ISNA news agency. Later on Tuesday he said Teheran had remained 'calm'. Charshanbe Soori is a prelude to Nowrouz, the Persian New Year which starts on March 21 and marks the arrival of spring.

Iranians celebrate the festival by lighting bonfires in public and leaping over the flames in an act that symbolises a hope for happiness in the new year and an end to the suffering of the year gone by. – AFP

The Iranian festival is really interesting because it resonates with an Irish February Holiday called Imbolc. I wrote a bit about this on the Big One Feb 12th thread:

Quote:
Imbolc/Groundhog Day:
Imbolc is one of the four principal festivals of the Irish calendar...Most commonly it is celebrated on February 2, which falls halfway between the Winter Solstice and the Spring Equinox in the northern hemisphere (mid-way point might be a ref. to "mirror"). Originally dedicated to the goddess Brigid... Fire and purification are an important aspect of this festival. Brigid (also known as Brighid, Bríde, Brigit, Brìd) is the Gaelic goddess of poetry, healing and smithcraft.[4] As both goddess and saint she is also associated with holy wells, sacred flames, and healing(very "Jesus"). The lighting of candles (very Catholic) and fires represents the return of warmth and the increasing power of the Sun (the Son) over the coming months. Imbolc is traditionally a time of weather prognostication (Climate Change sync?), and the old tradition of watching to see if serpents or badgers came from their winter dens is perhaps a precursor to the North American Groundhog Day.

So Fire and Purification are an important aspect of the Irish festival Imbolc, and the Persian festival Charshanbe Soori is known as the “fire festival” and is also associates Fire with Purification:
From wikipedia

Quote:
Bonfires are lit to "keep the sun alive" until early morning.[2] The celebration usually starts in the evening, with people making bonfires in the streets and jumping over them singing zardi-ye man az to, sorkhi-ye to az man. The literal translation is, my sickly yellow paleness is yours, your fiery red color is mine. This is a purification rite.[3]

ANYWAY
Back to Kucinich as the focus of this thread
He said he voted “yes” because there was a great chance that his vote would be the 216th vote that would make or break the HCR. 216 was described in Huffington Post as “The Magic Number” which synced up nicely with 216 as the Pi movie’s “magic number”.

So, I knew that he ran for President in 2008, but he got lost in all the Obama hype. I knew he was Nader-esque because the political compass had Kucinich as the only democratic candidate in the lower left quadrant (the same as Nader = Green Party, another Green Sync). But I didn’t know much else about him, so I did a little research.

What I found was "amazing" :-D lol! No matter what side of the aisle you’re on, I think this’ll put a smile on your face as a Synchromystic ;)

So the syncs began when I looked him up on facebook.

I was going through his photo album and I saw this really beautiful woman in some of those pics. Comments & Captions said she was his wife. I wasn't sure about that, so I did a search for “Kucinich Wife” and turns out she really is his wife.

I’m sure most of you know about them, but this was all news to me :)

He’s in his 60’s, she's in her early 30’s:
ImageImage

Now, “Left Politics” has been syncing up for me with the Divine Feminine through the DaVinci Code – when they’re looking at the Mona Lisa they say that the Left represents Female, and the Right represents Male. In the DaVinci Code universe, MM has red hair and green eyes.

Elizabeth Kucinich = red hair, green eyes, is on the “LEFT” = Mary Magdalene resonator (and a GODDESS of an MM-resonator lol :) ).

It’s sort of surreal:
Image Image

She wears Green a lot, and she’s from England (remember Rossalyn (sp?) Chapel from the book?) Love the height difference :)

ImageImageImage

I looked her up on facebook and I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES. Kucinich lives in Ohio, abbreviated OH – as in “Oh!” = The BIG OH ;) and just look at the ZIP CODE!!! :shock:

44111, and her birthday October 22nd, 1977 (very sync-y indeed)

Quote:
She was Elizabeth Harper then. She'd grown up in a village in the county of Essex, outside London. Her dad ran a security fencing firm. Her mom was a New Age healer who practiced aromatherapy and reflexology.

By the age of 27, Elizabeth had: Been known as the "Jolly Green Giant" in high school for her height and her love of environmental causes. Ministered to orphans and the poor at one of Mother Teresa's charity homes in India. Worked in Tanzania for 16 months with a British organization similar to the Peace Corps....[etc. etc. -- impressive resume]

Jolly Green giant! Remember all those syncs around christmas?? I remember syncing the movie "Elf" with Jolly Green Giant (HO HO HO where HO is the reverse of OH, abbreviation for Ohio. Elizabeth is "Jolly Green Giant" and Kucinich is like an Elf :lol Very cute! )

Cleveland could be a reference to Earthquakes as well (“Cleave” land?)

More photos of her & Dennis on her facebook album:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4 ... 4585661628

I wanted to know HOW they met and fell in love, because such a pairing is so unusual and seems so unlikely. It’s a very cute story, FULL of syncs. I have two articles on it, much of the same info in each article, so I’ve picked out certain parts for you to read here.

The articles are:
How Kucinich Found Love by Evelyn Theiss
http://www.commondreams.org/headlines05/1030-04.htm
and
The Love Song of Dennis Kucinich
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 7120402470

I’m mixing and meshing the two articles, here -- Okay here we go:

Quote:
The story of Dennis and Elizabeth Kucinich involves: Indian nuns, a bust of Gandhi, a portrait of "conscious light," a mystical opal ring, congressional legislation, an Indian guru and the meeting of souls….. It was love at first sight, during a meeting on monetary reform. "Soul recognition," they both call it. Less than four months later, they were married. He is 61. She is 30. He is short, at 5-7, and she is -- wow, she just keeps on going. And they are happy, so happy, that to see them together holding hands, grinning wildly, is to understand why they talk as if the universe has a plan for them.
He says: It was an ordinary day in May 2005. There he was, Dennis Kucinich, congressman, twice divorced, looking for love, as always. He was on the floor of the House, doing ordinary congressman things.
"Tell her about the morning," Elizabeth says helpfully.
"Ooh! That's right!" Kucinich says. Here's the amazing part. (Things involving Elizabeth generally tend to be amazing.) That very morning, believe it or not, guru Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, who teaches peace through meditation and rhythmic breathing, had come to town. Dennis and Ravi have known each other for a long time. Ravi asked about Dennis's love life. Dennis said he was still looking for that special someone.
"And his response was, 'Stop looking and then she will appear,' " Dennis says. "And I said, 'Okay, I'm going to stop looking.' I said that. And that afternoon -- "
"I walked through the office door," Elizabeth finishes.

……In the reception area, she saw a visiting nun in white robes. In his inner office sat a shelf bearing an illustration depicting "light consciousness" and a bust of Gandhi.

"I saw her eyes go to the light consciousness picture, then to the Gandhi bust, then to me," he says. "It was like one, two, three. That's when I knew."

….."As soon as I met him I knew my life had changed," Elizabeth says. "I knew that he was my husband."
So Elizabeth's boss and Dennis discussed monetary policy for about eight minutes. As Dennis later told his buddy Shirley MacLaine, he had to stop looking at Elizabeth for fear he'd declare his love for her right then and there.
Did I give the slightest indication?" Kucinich asks his wife on the couch. "Tell me -- I didn't."
"Maybe not consciously," Elizabeth says, "but I did walk out and I phoned my grandmother and said, 'I've met a congressman and he's fallen in love with me.' "
"I'd fallen in love with him, too, but I didn't tell her that bit," she says.
…..Within an hour [of that first meeting], he called his friend, actress Mimi Kennedy, best known for playing Dharma's mother on "Dharma & Greg."
"I met her," Dennis said. Kennedy knew exactly what he meant. She gave a little yelp of joy.

Aw :love: Okay, it was really mushy, but I wanted to establish the whole “meant to be” feeling that they had, b/c this is where the syncs come in:
Quote:
Days passed.
"I was still thinking about Elizabeth about two weeks later, sitting, working late in my office as I'm wont to do," Dennis says. "It was about 7:30 at night and I was just sending a message out to the universe saying, 'Where is this woman? If there's anything to be done here, I need a sign.' "
And at that moment --
"At that exact moment, I get an e-mail."
It was from Elizabeth. A sign…..

Old-school Jungian synchronicity
Quote:
The first line read, "This has no connection to work." Dennis was ecstatic. He noticed her signature quote at the end: "Knowing love I shall allow all things to come and go, to be as supple as the wind and take everything that comes with great courage. My heart is as open as the sky."….
….Her automatic signature included a quote, something about her heart being as open as the sky. Another sign.
They began exchanging e-mails. They discovered they were both scheduled to be in New Mexico shortly. Dennis was going to visit MacLaine and Elizabeth was accompanying her boss, who was giving a lecture. They arranged to meet. In the meantime, Elizabeth, propelled by a feeling that she should buy herself a blue ring [opal – her birthstone], found one in a store and bought it. She called it her "Dennis ring."

Why?

"I really don't know," she says. "I just saw it and called it my Dennis ring."

They met up in Albuquerque [and] everything fell into place. Dennis invited Elizabeth and her boss to have lunch with him and MacLaine the next day in Sante Fe, and then MacLaine asked everyone back to her Sante Fe home. Elizabeth's mom called and got on the phone with MacLaine to thank her for putting her on the path towards complementary medicine in the '80s through one of her books -- which, as it happens, is a book Dennis helped edit. ("Amazing," says Elizabeth.)

Elizabeth and Dennis stayed up all night again talking at MacLaine's, at which point Dennis told Elizabeth he loved her, and the next morning, upon leaving, Elizabeth said she loved him.

And after leaving, Elizabeth looked down at her Dennis ring and realized that the silver design inscribed on her blue opal, which had previously looked like just an abstract pattern of triangles, was in fact -- if one looked hard enough -- two K's, back to back.
"Kucinich and Kucinich," she says. "I thought, 'Okay! So I bought myself my own engagement ring!' "

Awww :love: and thus the title of this thread
KK = Kucinich & Kucinich

Two K’s?
KK = 11:11
And Two K’s back to back make a butterfly-like figure!

I did a search to find a picture of back to back K’s. Not much luck, but I did find the pic below. I thought this was interesting considering the article from the Washington Post was called “The Love Song of Dennis Kucinich” Song = Music = KK

KK Magic? and the Numbers 123 reminded me of this part of the story:

Quote:
"I saw her eyes go to the light consciousness picture, then to the Gandhi bust, then to me," he says. "It was like one, two, three. That's when I knew."

ABC, easy as 123, you and me in love -- the Michael Jackson song (MJ is also Mary Jane from spiderman. Bright Red Hair = another MM sync)

(PS on Iran because the musician guy above seems to be Middle-eastern – Neda’s Birthday is January 23rd! :shock: 1/23 = 123 mirror 321 = 321 Contact = 2010 Contact)

More cute love story (this is the best part!):
Quote:
And when she moved into his place in Cleveland, the two-story frame house he'd bought in 1971 for $22,500, Dennis was cleaning out the closets and discovered a cardboard tube he'd never opened before. What he saw inside stunned them both. It was a handmade banner that supporters had given him during his 2004 run for the presidency, with all sorts of figures painted on it, and in the middle was a redheaded woman --
"Long, straight red hair, standing in the middle, head and shoulders above everybody else, under the word 'imagine,' " Elizabeth says.
"I mean, you can't make this stuff up," Dennis says.

You really can’t :teleport: :love: It reminded me of my own story with my bf. Here’s the same story from the other article:

Quote:
A sign in a sign from his campaign

Dennis' bachelorhood became part of his run for president last year, with a contest held to find him a mate. The dates didn't pan out, but something unusual happened in the spring of 2004, a year before he met Elizabeth. A group of supporters he visited in Brooklyn, N.Y., painted an 8-foot-long banner, heralding "Dennis Kucinich, the Peace Candidate."
The detailed painting had a series of figures, people of all races and ethnicities forming an even row, from one side of the banner to the other.
Dennis put the banner away, and forgot about it until a few weeks ago. Then he took it out of the box and unfurled it to show Elizabeth.
Stunned, he said, "Wow."
In the middle of the row of painted figures, standing head and shoulders above all of them, is a woman in a white gown, with long red hair.

Also

Quote:
She grew up in the 1980s in the tiny English village of North Ockendon, in a cottage where Pea Lane meets Dennis Lane

DENNIS LANE :) And Pea Lane = "Pea" = Peas in a Pod (Peas=Peace "Dennis[lane] Kucinich, the Pea[lane]ce Candidate"... lol)

Dennis Lane & Pea Lane are streets that cross = paths that cross.

So cute! :lol :lol :lol

Quote:
Their days are filled with these sorts of moments, as when they go out for Chinese food and the fortune in Dennis's cookie tells him he has "integrity and consistency." ("Isn't that amazing?" Elizabeth says.) And then they turn the fortune over, and Dennis's Chinese word is "hat," and amazingly, Elizabeth just bought a hat before lunch.

Amazingly cute, I would say :love:

Anyway, that was pure mush, but heads up, Kucinich will probably be running for President again in 2012.

11:11 2012
K&K 2012

So I thought it would be interesting to share their synchronicity and maybe we should keep an eye on them in the news (esp. this fall during the elections). It’s really late/early and I need to get some sleep. I’ll re-read tomorrow and fill in any holes/any other relevant things I’ve forgotten.

Laterz <3
Oh PS to MM (if you didn't know about her, you will love this lol)
She has a tongue stud :thumbs:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:32 am
Profile WWW

Okay I did find one good picture of Two K's, back to back that create a "butterfly effect" (pun-sync?-intended :) And then I realized they look a lot like an X, like the X-men logo (butterflies and X symbols of Christ)

ImageImage

Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:43 am
Profile WWW

That is absolutely amazing!

D7 posted some good stuff about the double K here: http://www.synchromysticismforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1431&p=16749

There is so much KK/11:11 stuff out there it's phenomenal. So it's no wonder these two have some sense of destiny. There is a nearly limitless range of places to take this one. For instance, one of the early crane collapse stories we looked at involved a woman who was visiting New York for the St. Patrick's Day parade when a crane fell on her.

Just for kicks, how about this KK:

And didn't the big green man - Incredible Hulk - go on a rampage in New York, too?

Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:52 pm

Did you notice the date on that tiny picture of the musician??

Title: KK creates magic again
Date: Feb. 12th!!!! :shock:

So Cool 8-)

Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:26 pm
Profile WWW

That does it for me lol. KK 11:11 and the transformation is all about the awakening of the "Divine Feminine" = a Higher Consciousness

The whole "Left Politics" = Divine Feminine, "Right Politics" = Masculine seems to be confirmed too in this link I got just yesterday from a friend on facebook! He said "I thought you would find this series very enlightening."

I DID :lol

http://www.cognitivepolicyworks.com/lea ... -morality/

Quote:
Idealized Families Lead to Different Politics

There are two distinct versions of the ideal family in our society (and across many different cultures). We call them the Strict Father Family and the Nurturant Parent Family. These two versions provide simplified models for understanding what a family is. The simplification arises because we will talk about each of them as an ideal case:

An ideal case is defined as the standard representative of a category against which other members are measured.

An ideal case does not need to exist in reality. According to Moral Politics (pg. 9) it is a “cognitive construction used to perform a certain kind of reasoning: they are not objective features of the world.”

The Strict Father Family will be presented in depth next week in Part 2 of the Chapter 4 discussion. It provides the conceptual basis for understanding the conservative moral worldview. This discussion explores the Nurturant Parent Family to reveal where our understanding of the progressive moral worldview comes from.

Nurturant Parent (we usually think of Mothers as nurturing) = Feminine = "Progressive" = Left Politics

Strict Father = Masculine = "Conservative" = Right Politics

Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:41 pm
Profile WWW

I was washing dishes a little while ago and thinking about this thread when it occurred to me that maybe there was a connection between Dennis ("my Dennis ring") and Saint Denis, the beheaded saint who has come up repeatedly for me.

Saint Denis is the patron saint of France, which plays into the MM thing.

Also potentially relevant, Jessica Alba has a pug named Sid. Sid is short for Sidney, and Sidney means "from Saint-Denis." Pugs are the symbol of the House of Orange, and there's an Alba/William of Orange connection. I did a post about this and the connection to William of Orange, Prince William, George Carlin and Pompeii here: http://www.synchromysticismforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=205&p=1099&hilit=denis#p1099 All potentially very relevant, in my opinion.

Another good post to re-read is "Tears of a Clooney," a sub-thread under "George Clooney - the Peacekeeper," especially starting here: http://www.synchromysticismforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=253&p=1485&hilit=denis+clooney#p1485

There was also a Saint Denis reference in this year's Superbowl commercials that I pointed out here: http://www.synchromysticismforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1502&p=17314&hilit=denis+denny#p17314 To see the ads, look here: http://www.synchromysticismforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1438&p=16898&hilit=grand+slam+denny%27s#p16898

Here's a really pertinent shot of the screaming chickens in the Denny's Grand Slam Breakfast ad:

Attachment:
superbowl screaming chickens.jpg
superbowl screaming chickens.jpg [ 273.3 KiB | Viewed 4013 times ]

Just occurred to me that George C. is George Clooney and George Carlin. Notable that Carlin's middle name is Denis. Also notable that George C. is GC is galactic center. And 7-3. James Brown died at age 73, but his body is missing so it cannot be determined whether he died of a heart attack. 73 miles = 117 kilometers. 1/17 is the feast day of Saint Anthony. The Space Shuttle Challenger disintegrated 73 seconds into its flight. 73 came up in connection with the Feb. 12 Big One thread here: http://www.synchromysticismforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1256&p=13227&hilit=73#p13227

7/3 is also a date that came up in connection with Chicago and beheading here: http://www.synchromysticismforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=306&p=2192&hilit=73#p2192 July 3 is the start of the Dog Days, which is really something because I'm quite sure I've somewhere seen a connection between Sirius and that back-to-back K symbol. I just haven't been able to locate it yet. Something tells me Peg knows?

I don't know how all this fits in, but it sure feels to me that it does fit in, like we're starting to bring sections of the puzzle together to see the bigger picture.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:12 pm

Wiki says the feast say of St. Denis is October 9th
Quote:
9 October is celebrated as the feast of Saint Denis and also of his companions, a priest named Rusticus and a deacon, Eleutherius, who were martyred alongside him and buried with him.

Dennis Kucinich was born October 8th!!! On the EVE of the feast of St. Denis (Hearts!)
Quote:
Dennis John Kucinich (pronounced /kuːˈsɪnɪtʃ/; born October 8, 1946) is a Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives

October 8th and 9th (and 22nd! Liz's Birthday) fall under Libra.

And the Symbol for Libra? OMEGA. Literally means "large O" or THE BIG O!!

Amazing :love:
ImageImage

The Scales are synonymous with "Justice' or "Lady Justice" which I synced with LOVE a few weeks back. They're both Blind (And the movie, "The Blindside" had just come out, about FOOTBALL, Jersey #44)

ImageImage

This sync came up studying Sonya Sotomayor (111th Justice, nominated by the 44th president)
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1256&p=13464&hilit=red+sonya#p13464

Sonya Sotomayor - JUSTICE - 111
Appointed by Obama = 44, 111th Congress

Elizabeth Kucinich
Zip Code 44111
Zodiac: Libra

Wow, Elizabeth Kucinich is resonating with ALL the Red Sonja stuff now.
ImageImage

Quote:
So [Red Sonja] dies and comes back to life. This and her physical appearance resonate with another red-haired comic book heroine: Jean Grey from X-Men, Wolverine's object of affection! Red Sonja also appears alongside Wolverine in "What if?" Vol. 2, #16 (Marvel Comics) (Sonja is defeated by Wolverine and becomes his mate!)

ImageImage

Phoenix & Wolverine???
ImageImage

Wolverine! Remember the Two K's that look like the X from X-men???
ImageImage

And remember Phoenix was actually with Cyclops who was "blind", as in he couldn't use his eyes (love & justice).

Now, Tarot Card 11 (K!) is JUSTICE and she wears red robes. And this is what MM (ha!) replied to me on that Red Sonja post about Card 11!

Mercurys Messenger wrote:
In the Crowley 11 is "Lust/Strength"

Keep in mind the it is red robes in most decks but in some they have Green robes [Astrological Tarot & a few others], I have even seen the Rider Tarot colored with a green robe (Christmas colors hu?, red & green).

Also keep in mind this is suppose to be about fairness and reflection. Justice is just one of the 3 cardinal virtues in the Major Arcana (the other two Strength and Temperance).

And look what I had just written LoL
Quote:
She wears Green a lot, and she’s from England (remember Rossalyn (sp?) Chapel from the book?) Love the height difference :)

ImageImage

Wearing Green & a comment from MM:

MercurysMessenger wrote:
PPS I know they bill Arnold Schwarzenegger as King Kalidor ,but you are suppose to look at this movie as a 3rd Conan flick and he is actually King Conan.

King Kalidor = KK

Interesting that Arnold Schwarzeneggar is now also a political figure...

Some good syncs here! :teleport: (Have to look into Dennis Kucinich as Wolverine??? LoL)

Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:27 pm
Profile WWW

Forgot to mention, Dennis is serving in the 111th Congress, under the 44th President (The Big O), lives in zipcode 44111 (The Big "OH")

And now, Dennis Kucinich as Wolverine LOL :love:

Wolverine from wikipedia:
Quote:
The character first appeared in Incredible Hulk #180 (October 1974)

Dennis also "first appeared" in October (8th, 1946) LoL. Incredible Hulk = Green Sync

Hugh Jackman played Wolverine in the movies, he is also a Libra! (October 12th)

Wolverine
Quote:
The healing factor also slows down his aging process, enabling him to live beyond a normal human lifespan....artist/writer John Byrne... insisted on making the character older than the other X-Men.

Dennis Kucinich from the Common Dreams article LoL:
Quote:
[regarding the age difference] "I've never seen myself as time-bound. When you make a connection on a soul level, age is not important."

Wolverine
Quote:
[Hugh] Jackman, at 6'2 1/2 (1.83 m),[11] stands a foot taller than Wolverine, who is said in the original comic book to be 5' 3".

Dennis Kucinich LOL
Quote:
He is 61. She is 30. He is short, at 5-7, and she is -- wow, she just keeps on going....In high school, he played varsity football at 4-foot-9 and 89 pounds.

I like that Wolverine is a very fiery sort of character :-D

Dennis Kucinich
Quote:
A feisty and combative populist, Kucinich is comfortable as an underdog

"I mean, you can't make this stuff up" - Dennis Kucinich :lol :thumbs:

From there, however, there are major differences.

Wolverine
Quote:
As shown in the 2001-2002 miniseries Origin, Wolverine was born as James Howlett in late 19th century Alberta, Canada to rich plantation owners.

Dennis Kucinich
Quote:
Against the Odds
The improbable journey of Dennis Kucinich:

Oldest of seven. Grew up so poor in working-class Cleveland that the family sometimes had to sleep in the car. As a kid, he scrubbed floors and shined shoes. He and his siblings lived briefly in an orphanage. He was short, he stuttered, he had asthma, and he had Crohn's disease, a chronic and painful inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract. In high school, he played varsity football at 4-foot-9 and 89 pounds. (His teammates tossed him into a garbage can.) When he was 21, doctors removed eight feet of his small bowel and colon.

He worked his way through college and a master's degree in speech communications, and then he worked his way through the Cleveland City Council and the city post of clerk of the courts. In 1977, at age 31, he was elected "boy mayor" of the city.

Pretty inspiring story (tear-jerking, even lol). Here's a video where he tells some stories about growing up (David Letterman show):

The other major difference:
Wolverine didn't get the girl, but Dennis did :-D

'Now you know why I think I can be president?' " Dennis says. "If I can marry this incredibly brilliant, beautiful woman, I mean, why wouldn't I think I can be president of the United States?

A message from the Universe: "Anything is Possible" :ganja:

11:11
:love:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:47 pm
Profile WWW

Kucinich as Wolverine. That's an interesting one to me, as you can imagine. I'll be revisiting the Wolverine thread to see if anything pops out at me.

This work is really amazing. Don't know if I said that already, but Wow! :shock:

Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:42 pm

Here's what I've found so far:

"V" is tied to the feminine, to health care, to peace, to aliens, and to this:

Notice the "X" in that picture.

Anyway, Marvel’s Wolverine #44 is entitled, “Civil War: Vendetta.”

There are indications that Wolverine will actually oust #44: Wolverine’s name is Logan - a name that has repeatedly surfaced on this thread. For example, in a previous season of the TV Show “24,” the first black president is succeeded by Charles Logan, who was involved in his eventual assassination. On 2/7/2008, American Airlines Flt. 44, which left from JFK International headed to Paris, was diverted to Logan International. Marvel made bookends of comic characters replacing figures on Mt. Rushmore. Wolverine replaced Lincoln (Obama resonates Lincoln). There are a LOT of synchs between "Nightmare on Elm Street" and Wolverine which I won't repeat here, but they also seem to indicate the above. Interestingly, Kucinich was the one to launch the investigation into Freddie Mac/Fanny Mae, which I also wrote about in the Nightmare on Elm Street thread. And there's the explosive/fiery/nuclear theme on that thread that is worth looking at again.

Michigan is “the Wolverine State.” The Michigan Territory was created on 1/11/1805.

There are a lot of boxing synchs to Wolverine that I've linked to Boxing Day (December 26). It was on December 26, 2006 that he announced he would persue the nomination for the Democratic President of the United States.

Oh, and did you notice that Kucinich's youngest sister, Beth, died on 11/11/08? Beth is short for Elizabeth, who was the mother of the decapitated John the Baptist, whose preaching readied the way for the Christ.

So much more I can't even get into it all right now. But I highly recommend a read through the Wolverine thread: http://www.synchromysticismforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=853

Fri Apr 09, 2010 12:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next