View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 So far it leads to here... 

Hello All,

Brand new forum member here. I've been noticing patterns for many years now, mostly through reading and rabbit hole trips across the interweb. Just recently enjoyed viewing some of the work of forum folks on youtube and various blogs. I was struck by "42" and researched it a little more. Then it took me an hour to remember that I actually have the number 42 tattooed on my right arm (my and my spouse's favorite Psalms: 42 and 143 around a sun design with spiraling waves in the center). Have been reading "The Secret Doctrine" for fun lately. Got my copy of the Sync book on the way! Can't wait to dig deeper into these posts. I am sure someone here has already found it, but on my own I discovered a sync in "Finding Nemo" with the repeated address "P 42 Wallaby Way" the destination of another world, i.e. out of the ether of the sea and into the world of air-breathers. Nemo can lead in various directions from there...what will I find? What have you already found down that hole?

Greetings and happy syncing!

Radiognome

Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:11 am
Site Admin

Welcome RG,
Some more 42 stuff:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=691&hilit=42+and+Jupiter

http://synchromystic.wikia.com/wiki/42

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4186&hilit=42+and+Jupiter

Hope you can help us out. ;-)

Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]