View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Hello from www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com 

Oh darn, there goes my plan of a good night sleep :lol

I need to think about your "what ifs", gimme some time please.

Can you please elaborate on revelation 13:3? I'm not a religious person, have never studied the bible and just reading "whose deadly wound was healed and all the world wondered after the beast" makes me wonder if the beast is supposed to be a good or an evil 'thing'. In other words - I'm lost when it comes to bible quotes...I'm sorry for that...

Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:56 pm
*Mo* wrote:
Oh darn, there goes my plan of a good night sleep :lol

I need to think about your "what ifs", gimme some time please.

Can you please elaborate on revelation 13:3? I'm not a religious person, have never studied the bible and just reading "whose deadly wound was healed and all the world wondered after the beast" makes me wonder if the beast is supposed to be a good or an evil 'thing'. In other words - I'm lost when it comes to bible quotes...I'm sorry for that...

Not a problem :-D

This verse deals with the antichrist - part of his power and his deception is that - at least theoretically speaking, he is wounded and is "dead" (that is, pronounced dead, according to the Greek etymology) but who is amazingly resurrected. (This would mimic the story of Jesus Christ.)

Also be aware that the questions posed are all "due date" related. I'd really like this to be in the "due date" thread but, oh well.

I find this whole new avenue fascinating and baffling - and it's really throwing me for a loop right now. I appreciate the wync toward's the article you showed me to begin with. While I did not read every page the article showed me, not watch every video, I still came away perplexed and intrigued.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:04 pm

Thanks for the explanation, I really appreciate it!

So that means that your What if the "whose deadly wound was healed and all the world wondered after the beast" guy is Michael Jackson? means if Michael Jackson (after resurrecting) is the anti christ.

No, I don't think so. In my opinion MJ was a victim of trauma based mind control who broke free. If you're interested, you could watch a video in which we analyzed MJ's Black Panther footage of the Black or White video clip at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKouvt2sOVY

Since the end of the 80's, he's been giving signals about it and pointing out to the powers that be. TPTB tried to bring him down. They started with a warning - the 1994 Pepsi "accident". Mind, the CEO at Pepsi in 1994 was Donald M. Kendall, who has connections with Richard Helms, the same Richard Helms that ordered all MK-ULTRA files destroyed in 1973.

That didn't help, MJ became more vocal and went visual with loads of symbolism in his videos. In order to discredit him they pulled the 1993 Jordan Chandler molestation scam on him. MJ responded with the HIStory album, of which disc 2 contains the 'protest songs' Scream, They Don't Care About Us, This Time Around, D.S., Tabloid Junkie and 2 Bad.

"Tabloid Junkie"

Speculate to break the one you hate
Circulate the lie you confiscate
Assassinate and mutilate
As the hounding media in hysteria
Who's the next for you to resurrect
JFK exposed the CIA
Truth be told the grassy knoll
As the blackmail story in all your glory

Then in 2002 MJ did a speech on Tommy Mottola being a racist and SONY (Standard Oil New York -> Rockefeller) boycotting his Invincible album, and in his famous "Harlem speech" he said that the government is altering our history books. At that time MJ had millions of fans, so he was extremely powerful and a big threat to TPTB when he went so vocal. So...time to pull another scam on MJ - enter the Arvizo family and new molestation accusations. This time it went to trial, MJ was acquitted on all counts, but due to the enormous trial by media the majority of the world population still thinks MJ is guilty of molesting children. Result: MJ lost a lot of fans and therefor power.

We have done extensive research on both the 1993 and 2003 accusations, and we now dare to say with absolute certainty: Michael Jackson was framed, both in 1993 and in 2003. In case you're interested and have a few hours left you might want to read our findings at http://doubledutchblogs.wordpress.com/2 ... vengeance/

To cut a long story short - I don't think that MJ is the anti christ after TPTB pulled so many shit on him. To me it's obvious he has been fighting them for years and has been giving many many signals, hoping that people would get his hints and wake up. He wants to get rid of them and, like he said and sang for so many years, Heal The World, make it a better place.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:51 pm
Thanks so much again for your valuable reply, MO.

I need to explore things for a while and see what comes up; but this is gonna be on my mind.

He may not be the antichrist (seems impossible to say the very least) yet there are so many clues worth pondering (thought of another: Blanket = "undercover".)

It will be interesting to see what happens in the next dozen or so days.

Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:40 pm
Site Admin

This was mentioned by JHO in the Year of the Crossing thread. Randy Quaid is speaking out about royalties (he is currently seeking refuge in Canada).He is claiming 8 of his friends have been whacked and Hollywood wants him whacked too. He is naming names. I believe Michael Jackson was also mentioning names like Sony in particular. I synch there might be some synchilarities here:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/960.html

Quote:
Not sure how long this will stay online.

The attorneys Quaid is challenging and naming by name probably have a direct line to the YouTube legal department (many versions of this clip have already been taken down.)

Quaid and his wife are accused of two crimes:

1. Skipping out on an unpaid hotel bill
2. Living in a house that used to be theirs without the agreement of the owner

Quaid has plenty of money so neither of these crimes makes much sense. It would, however, be relatively easy to frame someone with charges like these.

Quaid is naming names.

http://www.henrymakow.com/is_the_illumi ... ng_ho.html

Quote:
The media coverage is definitely a smear.  They would have gotten away with smearing him too, if he hadn't gotten this press conference on video and online.

Quaid has also named one of the bullies involved in trying to screw him, ABC/Yahoo producer Lloyd Braun <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lloyd_Braun> .  Quaid named Braun as part of the "monstrous ring of accountants, estate planners and lawyers" who are "trying to kill my career and, I believe, murder me in order to gain control of my royalties."

Bingo.  There's motive.  Royalties.  Whomever has been going after Randy Quaid has serous clout in Hollywood and media control.   What sort of group has the influence to get a veteran stars actor's union card canceled to kill his income, and the legal leverage to get a famous American and his wife arrested in Canada to be hauled back to Los Angeles in cuffs?

Braun was furious that Quaid has had the presence of mind to understand what's happening not only to him but all the actors in Hollywood.   Crossing to Canada to force his enemies to file international extradition can't be hidden and blows the stealth cover of those filing the charges.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Lite wrote:
This was mentioned by JHO in the Year of the Crossing thread. Randy Quaid is speaking out about royalties (he is currently seeking refuge in Canada).He is claiming 8 of his friends have been whacked and Hollywood wants him whacked too. He is naming names. I believe Michael Jackson was also mentioning names like Sony in particular.

It was Tommy Mottola, the then CEO of Sony Music Entertainment:

Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:22 pm
Site Admin

Now, it seems Sony has benefited so much by his death.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:13 pm
Site Admin

Lite wrote:
Now, it seems Sony has benefited so much by his death.

Your comment reminded me of The Smiths and the song "Paint a vulger Picture"

audio only video so you can read along if you would like :-)

Quote:
At the record company meeting
On their hands - a dead star
And oh, the plans they weave
And oh, the sickening greed

At the record company party
On their hands - a dead star
The sycophantic slags all say :
"I knew him first, and I knew him well"

Re-issue ! Re-package ! Re-package !
Re-evaluate the songs
Double-pack with a photograph
Extra Track (and a tacky badge)

A-list, playlist
"Please them , please them !"
"Please them !"
(sadly, THIS was your life)

But you could have said no
If you'd wanted to
You could have said no
If you'd wanted to

BPI, MTV, BBC
"Please them ! Please them !"
(sadly this was your life)

If you'd wanted to
You could have walked away
...Couldn't you ?

I touched you at the soundcheck
You had no real way of knowing
In my heart I begged "Take me with you ...
I don't care where you're going..."

But to you I was faceless
I was fawning, I was boring
Just a child from those ugly new houses
Who could never begin to know

Who could never really know
Oh ...

Best of ! Most of !
Satiate the need
Slip them into different sleeves !
Buy both, and feel deceived

Climber - new entry, re-entry
World tour ! ("media whore")
"Please the Press in Belgium !"
(THIS was your life...)

And when it fails to recoup ?
Well, maybe :
You just haven't earned it yet, baby

I walked a pace behind you at the soundcheck
You're just the same as I am
What makes most people feel happy
Leads us headlong into harm

So, in my bedroom in those 'ugly new houses'
I danced my legs down to the knees
But me and my 'true love'
Will never meet again ...

At the record company meeting
On their hands - at last ! - a dead star !
But they can never taint you in my eyes
No, they can never touch you now

No, they cannot hurt you, my darling
They cannot touch you now
But me and my 'true love'
Will never meet again

Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:10 am
Site Admin

Quote:
If you'd wanted to
You could have said no
If you'd wanted to

Randy Quaid and his wife (trying to say no?) were interviewed on the news tonight (local news, Canada)...don't know if this will get on other stations. They were asked if they were crazy...they denied it and Randy's wife said something like 'can I ask you a question'. Have you heard of murder, have you heard of embezzelment? Interviewer says yes. That is all we are asking is for our situation to be taken seriously or something like that. End of 1 minute interview.

Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next