View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Amanita Muscaria 
Site Admin

Just had a splendid experience with the Amanita Muscaria, my first positive experience. It made me fall into a deep trance, and I dreamed a very bizarre dream about a guy running in the Olympics, it was very vivid and "trippy"..

When I woke up I saw some very nice psychedelic patterns displaying when I had closed eyes and with open eyes everything had a psychedelic weirdness to it.. Colors VERY vivid. I felt very good for a couple of hours.

The visions of AM seems to be very different from everything else I've experienced. The forests are full of these babies, so this will be followed by more experiments. Probably, hopefully, AM can teach me a lot too.
Dosage: 1 small mushroom, dried in the Sun.
Drying them is the way to go.

Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:01 am
Profile WWW

I thought you were supposed to drink your own urine with AM to get the full effect?

mmmm.

:-D

Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:10 am
Site Admin

It's POSSIBLE to reuse the AM through drinking your own urine.

If your system is clean, urine is a very healthy drink. Google Urine Therapy. :)

Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:04 am
Profile WWW

urine? Thats ruff. I think i would just opt for finding another one.

How did the ayuhuasca ceremony go raybeam?

How would you compare it to the AM?

Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:50 pm
Site Admin

The Ayahuasca experiences were very purifying and healing. I'm a new man thanks to the Medicine.. The work with synchromysticism and the journeys in consciousness with entheogens is connected, it helps you to reach a "synchromystic state of mind".. It brought up deep memories. One of the first memories, I would guess it was the earliest, was going down a basement, and receiving a gift in the form of a bunny rabbit.. I started chasing the white rabbit earlier then I had been aware of. This was revealed to me during my Ayahuasca experiences..

Here's the shaman Don Cassimiro, with a table cloth depicting another shaman, Santa Claus, who's origins can be found in Siberian shamans and their habit of initiating young shaman apprentices during the winter solstice with the help of the Amanita Muscaria mushroom. ;-)
Attachment:
31de.jpg
31de.jpg [ 42.57 KiB | Viewed 1824 times ]

Also did a lot of work with San Pedro on my journey. Search for the "Going on retreat"-thread where I have written a lot about my experiences in Ecuador. I will make a youtube-movie connecting my research about the Volkswagen Beetle, and my experience of spiritual death/rebirth in Ecuador soon.

I have too little experience with the AM so far, don't feel that I really know the mushroom well enough to make a comparison yet, but based on my one time experience, VERY different..

All these plant helpers have their distinct qualities. People even say that there are distinct differences between San Pedro and Peyote (which I haven't tried yet) for example, even though they contain the same main active substance, mescalin.

Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:48 pm
Profile WWW

It is my understanding that by drinking your urine after, your body has processed the active ingredient. So once it passes through and you drink your urine, it is a more powerful impact. I read that in Lapland the reindeer like to eat them, so locals would drink the reindeer urine. This is why reindeer fly in the Santa mythology!

Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:59 pm

I still have some here.

Had very odd experiences with it. Didn't try urine though, maybe that's the problem. Also, I wasn't nearly as calm as I am these days. Maybe it would be different.

Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:24 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Try it before sleep, hopefully you'll get interesting dreams, and if nothing else happens, you'll sleep very heavily.

Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:14 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

This mushroom is quickly becoming one of my best friends. Had a lovely experience yesterday on my highest dose so far.

I had to write down some sentences, I was writing in a very BIG handwriting that I never seen before:
The Mushroom is everything. This is yet another Divine Messenger.

The effects seems to make you purge every time you go above a certain dose. I think a complete fast on the day when you eat it could be very helpful, because everything comes up..
It also works smoking the dried mushrooms, could be helpful for mediation and yoga just to smoke a little bit before, nothing overwhelming to be expected from smoking though.

Also the dreams I experience after the experience are AMAZING. I dreamt I was Neo in the Matrix, trying to wake up as many people as possible, fighting the Architect, who's power had no hold over me..

Dream recall is hard, but it doesn't matter, because when I wake up from the AM dreams, I wake up with a smile on my face and am ready to meet another day, completely rested and full of energy.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:17 pm
Profile WWW

i used to just nibble a few bits... like maybe the general size of my thumb. just to get a bit of a feeling, but not go overboard. do you think that's wasteful?

i'm sure i've tried going farther, but i think i found it somewhat disconcerting. so much vibrational energy and don't know where to channel that.

Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:52 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next