View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Sims 
Site Admin

I keep referencing a "Sims" thread but there isn't one.
I must mean.....
The places with "Sims" oriented info, I think, are:

Paul McCartney, Obama, Eva Braun, Hitler & Grandma Stanley

Which touches upon, blood relatives, "racial" perception, cloning and Vicsims (intelligence plants for clandestine operations) and doubles, both "true" doppelgangers and intelligence service parallel life arrangements, where there are stand ins, and two or more beings can play the role, as the occasion demands, of one "person"

should be links here to the movie > " The Prestige" and "Moon" somehow both tied with David [Jones] Bowie. I understand Davie Jones, the Monkee, just died. Another marker. "Davie Jones" of course is the legendary sailor lost at sea.

More sims, via "Falsified Personages" are found at:

Falsified History, Science & ~Identities/Personages

I suppose a Sim could also be... a Robot, Gollum or trans-human hybrid?

I couldn't resist saving this image from the Yahoo Front Page.
And on the Death Day of Michael Jackson.

P!nk

Attachment:
2pinkminis640.jpg
2pinkminis640.jpg [ 45.67 KiB | Viewed 4044 times ]

Farah Fawcett clones?
Attachment:
ff.jpg
ff.jpg [ 7.55 KiB | Viewed 4044 times ]

I know, they all look alike to me since I am ignorant to present day pop culture. And previous, to some extant, as well.

Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:41 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Huge research project here.

Yep, and you have the Notra Dame football star's friends saying they are eyewitnesses and "met" the woman.

There' s should be some revelations pertaining to fake witnesses, fake people [sims], liars, "honey pots"
Attachment:
mantiteo640.jpg
mantiteo640.jpg [ 110.6 KiB | Viewed 3639 times ]

There's a 9/11 sync too since the "Sim" girlfriend "died" on 9 - 11?
Attachment:
psyop.jpg
psyop.jpg [ 55.63 KiB | Viewed 3639 times ]

Dream girl: A portrait of Manti Te'o's imaginary girlfriend
Attachment:
hoaxnotradamefootballstar.jpg
hoaxnotradamefootballstar.jpg [ 66.03 KiB | Viewed 3639 times ]

Check out the ringers devil sign... the MORMON temple !

9 baffling questions in the Manti Te'o girlfriend hoax

If this has already been posted about, link it over here too.

Attachments:
twitterlolz.jpg
twitterlolz.jpg [ 73.45 KiB | Viewed 3639 times ]

Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:56 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

The Lanza Deception - The "Lanza" Family May Only Have Existed as a CIA Operation

Relates to the thread on Sandy Hook Shhh

Attachment:
badacting.jpg
badacting.jpg [ 66.79 KiB | Viewed 2390 times ]

atrocious acting skills

Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:15 am
Site Admin

I listened to Aleister Crowley's voice and thought it reminded me of Paramahansa Yogananda

A bit of a Sim. Wonder if they met... I think Crowley passed through Los Angeles at some point.

Crowley's voice is quite peaceful beautiful and seductive; must have been a great hypnotist / con man?

Attachment:
thatscrowleysgtpepperyoga.640.jpg
thatscrowleysgtpepperyoga.640.jpg [ 168.36 KiB | Viewed 1994 times ]

I made a post over at the "Man / Machine" which has a lot to do with sims and with clones.

A sim could be an actor, a pre-arranged double: as in Lee and Harvey Oswald. It could be twins or just people who look alike because of happenstance. It could be from the camera, the lighting, the health of the person - so many factors.. It's touches on the "morphogenesis fields" which are the forces from which forms arise. Perhaps tuning in to the different form types, is done by turning genes on or off..

What with photo fakery and un-known modern science applications in biology, its very difficult to tell what is the truth from one, or from even several photos...

I believe it's a track the shills really run/push hard, since people get so confused not being able to suss out what is real or not.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:09 pm
Site Admin

I wrote over on the Man / Machine thread about Cheney - how he appears to have been replaced by a look alike; whether clone, double, brother, ? dunno, but it's a sim.

Here I wrote, also on the Man / Machine thread about the Turing Test and the failure of any machine as yet pass it. This gets to why I believe clones, compromised persons [mind-control / persuasion], doubles, twins etc are used when a public person [or not] is "switched out." That could be for security reasons for the individual [such as doubles used for Castro and Sadam Hussain] or because the original person is dead [Paul McCartney and Bob Dylan [ ?]] and it is lucrative / useful to use their personae for social engineering and money .

Mitchell: Dylan’s a ‘fake’
Joni Mitchell on Bob Dylan [later apparently recinded] :
Quote:
“Bob is not authentic at all. He’s a plagiarist and his name and voice are fake,”

Bob Dylan replaced very Early

I also believe he was replaced, but with a slightly different time-line than the one put forth by the writer in the link above. It was the motorcycle crash. As with Paul / Faul : the car accident.. which was the cover (entire motive?), for the replacement.

Dylan's early photos do look different than he looked only slightly later; but you must remember, when he first became famous he was not full grown, only 20 - so naturally, with what he went through, his face changed rapidly... But I believe he was killed, as he believed he would be... And the replacement needed a couple of years, in seclusion, to get up to speed.. The wife Sarah, helped "him", the replacement, through.. And "he" cut ties to those who had known "him" before; more or less... But at least, so the switch was controllable.

After the motorcycle crash, "Bob Dylan" disappeared for two years and the rumors were that he was dead... Similar to what happened to "Paul McCartney"

When "Bob" returned, he looked totally different, had a totally different sound and voice and did not do political music - he switched to country and Jesus. He also appeared to be a different age, than just 2 years plus 24.. His apparent, visible age did not match where the original would've been; and that was put-down to "lifestyle"

In the documentary of Dylan that goes up, time-wise, to the tour of England he did in 1966, one of his band members commented for the camera that they all thought he was going to be shot soon - including Bob himself... He thought he was going to be soon dead.

And yes, he was on drugs.. So was his replacement.

Something was likely done to him [ to make him crazy ] before he was killed [/replaced? messed with?].. As you can read in the linked interview for Playboy given to Nat Hentoff ^^^^^ wherein he was only 24 years old. (As what happened with Gerard Holmgren - (and Brian Jones) apparently gone unstable before the death.) Bob's food might have been laced - his drinks dosed, his drugs adulterated, or any kind of psy-op weaponry could've been used on him... But he was not the same guy after.

Here is an example of the kind of political music he was doing.

P.S. Pete Seeger admired this song; He wondered at it - done with great courage, emotion, conviction & passion.."Can you Imagine?!" ["Nirvana" did a cover of it - and the lead singer there didn't fare, long term, too well either... Not a good sentiment to attempt to popularize; if you'd like to live a long life?]

Attachment:
1964dylan.jpg
1964dylan.jpg [ 17.58 KiB | Viewed 1980 times ]

Attachment:
bobdylanengland.jpg
bobdylanengland.jpg [ 27 KiB | Viewed 1980 times ]

After the alleged "motorcycle accident" he was never the same.. The new Dylan did not remember the lyrics to his old songs.. In his memoir he referred to the pre- 1967 guy as "that guy." He wrote about how he didn't know how to sing his own songs. And he had to learn how to sing them from the "Grateful Dead"

Just a "Paul" did , "he" dropped his lover / girlfriend and very soon married someone else , after the change - he "went for" someone who would not have appeared to have been a true match for the original "Dylan" .(Parallel with "Paul" dropping Jane Asher and immediately picking-up Linda Eastman (of the photo processing family). The new Dylan liked women with big breasts. The old one was in love with politico / feminist Joan Baez.

Attachment:
bob_dylannotsame640.jpg
bob_dylannotsame640.jpg [ 46.1 KiB | Viewed 1980 times ]

Attachment:
Bob-Dylansaugerties.jpg
Bob-Dylansaugerties.jpg [ 24.02 KiB | Viewed 1980 times ]

"Bob Dylan " has not been reticent to speak out publicly of his present position under the power of something or someone he sold out to.. Or had to sell out to.

According to his own words he made a bargain to get where he is [in other words, it wasn't his unprecedented talent and honesty which got him there; super-stardom], but someone has put him where he is... And he says he holds up his end of the bargain and that is why he keeps touring year after year.

In this movie, which "he" made: there are definite allusions to his own , not very free, compromised, position. It's made into a comedy; but a sad and bitterly satirical one. I don't think "he" was allowed to finish it, since it's seemingly aborted mid-stream and does exhaust itself, from a great beginning, to a weak and nonsensical end.. It doesn't end where the beginning was leading.
Masked and Anonymous

Attachment:
masked.gif
masked.gif [ 19.81 KiB | Viewed 1978 times ]

I saw "him" at the site of the original Woodstock festival in Bethel , NY some years ago now.. "Bob" was not at the original festival but was "in hiding" at the time that came down.... But, at the concert I witnessed, he claimed he had been there once before - with people rolling around in the mud; And that he had performed there. And it was "good to be back."

I just wonder if his handlers forgot to brief him on the small detail that his appearance there [when I saw "him" at the site of the original "Woodstock"] was actually the first time "he" had performed at that location.

For the encore he unfurled a banner with this logo, displayed large:

Attachment:
dylanlogo.jpg
dylanlogo.jpg [ 39.22 KiB | Viewed 1980 times ]

And claimed , in a published interview, that the logo was invented by his "hairdresser" and that he didn't know what it meant.

A side note: Last song he sang was "All Along the Watchtower" which cover of the original Dylan tune, Hendrix made famous at the Bethel NY Woodstock Music Festival in 1969 - The famous weekend "of Love"

... As the song, "All Along the Watchtower" progressed, it seemed the spirits of the air were moved to respond to his "And the Wind began to Howl" , since it really did and a thunderstorm rolled in right as the song/ and the concert, was ending.. Not extremely unusual in the Catskills; however the timing was absolutely perfect. The rain began just as the song ended.

written by "that guy," the real one.

Top 15 Oddities of McCartney, Dylan and The Stones

"Sims" subject really overlaps with "Falsified History"

Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:22 pm
Site Admin

A link to my posting in "Man/Machine" on Cheney should belong over here in "Sims" since it references "Seconds" or "Doubles"

Presidential and Royal Clone Conspiracy

Funny all the images and vids on the "cloning" thread a ATS were taken down... it was stripped of most important evidence.

And other sites making fun of the concept.

Attachment:
cheneycomone.jpg
cheneycomone.jpg [ 11.39 KiB | Viewed 1923 times ]

That's supposed to be "Cheney" ?

Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:43 pm
Site Admin

Other threads on this forum that discuss this topic of clones, sims, twins...:

Are the First Family clones?

Smiley Faced Clones

Batman Comic 1970 #222 June Paul McCartney dead

There are probably other threads as well such as:
Let's talk About Twins
.... and particularly the following post which talks about the 'above secret forum royal clone thread' which still works...don’t know for how long...and pegc... you are right the pics are mostly all gone :cry:

Lite wrote:
Roobee said:
Roobeedoo wrote:
Roobeedoo wrote:

Pete O'Toole has died. Bluest eyes ever.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... ge-81.html

I don't know if this is of any interest to anyone

http://doppels.proboards.com/thread/158

Well...that led me down a loooooong tunnel.....(tunnels of Dulce near Mt. Hood?). Here are some highlights....basically I went to the dopple linkwhich led me to links about cloning....then I saw a Mt Hood reference. Hood has come up quite a bit. Mt. Hood was mentioned in the making of the Shining as the location of Timberline Lodge. In article posted by Linus on top of this page: 'and we have in Kubrick's work many doublings and repetitions.'

Then I found a Torrance reference which was linked to mind control and AI (see below). Jack Nicholson played Jack Torrance in the Shining.

Quote:
The secret cloning facility at Bull Run near Mt. Hood, Oregon, is a large tract of forested land... The area has lots of electronic surveillance, etc. Of course, those in the know, know that it's an underground facility which the CIA use. It is not an accident that Tektronics in the Portland area does work/research with holograms...

According to someone who has worked in the Dulce Underground Facility, the openings on the North and Sout West face (Aztec Cliffs) are still in use. Actually the cliff that has a face on it that looks like an Aztec on Mt. Archeleta, has been cemented shut, because hikers kept straying into the area. A deep needle detector which could detect metal or magnetism deep down, could reveal the Dulce Underground Facility, but people who get this close often end up 'disappearing'.

Source with more info about current cloning programs <http://hardtruth.navhost.com/cloning.html> (*link not working)

We can tell by these facts that there is a serious Clone Conspiracy of Royal and Presidential Clones and that they fill the political spectrum, occupying most political parties and holding key political offices. Who they work for and who cloned them remains to be established later in this thread.

> Originally posted by ReelView
>Not sure if you've looked into the unfortunately named Peter Beter"
> recordings. Peter had a monthly audio cassette from the late 70s and early
> 80s. As I recall, it was shortly after he started to talk about clone
> presidents that he died. The audio cassettes are online.

Beter talked about organic robotoids as replacements for Carter, Kissinger, Mondale, etc.

Here's the index of his Audio Letters http://www.peterdavidbeter.com/docs/all/dbaltpcs.html . 44, 45, 47, & 48 talk about doubles.

Found all the above somewhere on this thread:
The Clone Conspiracy: Royal and Presidential Clones
page: 1
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread513915/pg1&mem=
Dulce:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread315300/pg

So in my con't search...I noticed the word Torrance....last name of Jack (The Shining) in the following article:

Quote:
Torrance, CA’s Penthouses and Disney’s mind-control;

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/mindcontrol2/appendix03.htm

The only other reference to Torrance was in this article about Mind Control
By Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler

Quote:
AI Research (AI can stand for Artificial Intelligence) Manufacturing Co., Torrance, CA (such as psychic warfare & ESP)

http://educate-yourself.org/mc/illumformula10Cchap.shtml

Wanted to find where specifically this AI research might be taking place in Torrance, California. Only thing I could find was the leading university on AI...not sure if it is in Torrance...Torrance is in southern California....so is the university of Southern California. Its' INFORMATION SCIENCES INSTITUTE is known as ISI. ISI's Intelligent Systems Division is one of the world's leading artificial intelligence research labs. This is a private university and has been around along time since...1880 or so....:

University of Southern California Viterbi School of Engineering

.....maybe disinfo...mixed in...not sure:.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_1UiFeV5Jg
...around 1 hour mark he talks about the Picton pig farm murders and the 5 hour journey to the cloning facilities. It would be about a 5 hour journey to Portland Oregon from Vancouver, BC. Not sure how long to Mt. Hood area but approx. around that amount of time...and not sure if he is even referring to the Mt. Hood area as there is lots of forested land in BC.:
'The secret cloning facility at Bull Run near Mt. Hood, Oregon, is a large tract of forested land.'
also:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46038&page=836

From Twin thread.

Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:18 pm
Site Admin

thought this might fit here...

MAORI KING PAKI SNUBS PRINCE WILLIAM AS A CLONE.
Quote:
ew Zealand’s Maori King Tuheitia Paki has refused to meet Prince William and Catherine during their royal tour of the country next month, calling Prince William, “some carnival act to be rolled out at the beck and call.”

Following this stunning footage captured and published by the Guardian newspaper, showing a clone of Prince William stacking sand bags in Somerset, while the original Prince William gets dressed and ready for the photo shoot beside him, unaware someone was recording the scene on their mobile phone.

‘The real Prince ‘dim-but-nice’ William is only good for a photo-shoot, while the clone does all the hard work,’ insiders joke.

FULL ARTICLE HERE:
http://gettingreadyfor2015.wordpress.co ... e-william/

here is the video from the article

Tue May 06, 2014 9:51 pm
Site Admin

The girl who was laughing after [allegedly] her whole family was killed off..
And was smiling and waving on the way to the [alleged] funeral.

Has now been "bodyguarded" by "Harry Potter" series [alleged] author "Rowling"

They just resemble each other.

Attachment:
rowlandstark640.jpg
rowlandstark640.jpg [ 64.35 KiB | Viewed 251 times ]

Here's where I wrote about the very poor acting job [no tears - which would only be normal for an actual grieving person]

Attachment:
cassidystay640.jpg
cassidystay640.jpg [ 36.46 KiB | Viewed 250 times ]

Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]