View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 New forums! 
And you did suggest I write in long post but you conveniently edited that before I could copy it:

Quote:
Last edited by pegcarter on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:10 am
Site Admin

I erased the private post excerpt, it's only showing in your posting. You can edit it out.

You asked me why I thought you did not like my posts. The answer was in the private email you sent.

not.goro.adachi wrote:
pegcarter wrote:

Quote:
Quote:
You told me I did not like yours.

projection.

Show me where I I said that - show everyone.

Quote:
You said you didn't like my posts, you couldn't understand them.

What else is there to say? It's cool.

Where did I say this? When did I say this? Show me, show everyone.

And why would you share my private mail to you with everyone on the forum? Is this a regular part of your duties as an administrator/moderator/whatever you are?

I find that to be highly unethical and suggest/call for you to resign as whatever authority you are supposed to be.

That was PRIVATE MAIL (called private for a reason, I think.) Why/how could you do such a thing?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:15 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

not.goro.adachi wrote:
And you did suggest I write in long post but you conveniently edited that before I could copy it:

Quote:

That is a "story..."

Not sure why you are doing this.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:18 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

not.goro.adachi wrote:

Quote:

And even if I did, which I vigorously deny.

What difference does it make?

I've made myself clear, I hope. And I have no desire (nor have I ever) for you to change the way you post.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:20 am
Profile WWW
Quote:
I erased the private post, it's only showing in your post. You can edit it out.

You asked me why I thought you did not like my posts. The answer was in the private email you sent.

How convenient for you that you edit AFTER the fact. Like a nice little eraser to say, I didn't do nuttin wrong.

Well you did do something wrong. Something highly unethical. You are an administrator and should KNOW BETTER. If not, you should not be an administrator.

Yes, you erased it, very conveniently. But I'm not going to let it lie. And I'm not going to let you or anyone forget it.

I still have my private message to you. I still have my quotes from you.

Let's hope you can't erase those.

You already erased the part where you wrote I should write one post a day. Are you going to say you didn't say that too?

What about what you accused me of saying before, that I "do not like your posts" - show me where I said that.

You're unethical.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:23 am
Site Admin

I feel I'm being harassed and threatened.

These are the only PMs I ever wrote to not.goro.adachi:

Since they are my own words I can make them public:

Quote:
Sorry if you are not feeling your best, as I think I read.

Anyway, I know what that can be like.

It's hard to feel good and the sync board helps me, a lot, to do that.

I didn't mean anything against you personally and I'm sorry if I didn't communicate well enough to make that clear.

I was just wanting to add a podcast this morning to share with my roommates and trying to find the best place to add that in.

I thought the thread with La Chorrchora the waterfalls , would be best for that - since we discussed Terence McKenna there

And I wanted my friends to, maybe, see the Forum and get introduced!

They are very interested in the subject matter. And they know that I spend a huge amount of time on it.

I wasn't even interested in the Earth Stopping issue necessarily - it was just a chance to start the thread up again and see about inserting a podcast - which is so cool that Ray's software allows us to do that!

Anyway,The "Earth Stopped" thing just angers me. Doesn't mater who said it, wrote it or believes it.

So I tried to fight against it. It's just un-true that's all.

I am sorry you got caught in the cross-fires of me making a scientific point.

I hope you don't believe anymore that the Earth could stop. But if you do, I can't help it. I would just ask that you think a bit about it and re-think and look closer. And then make up your mind.

It's the cartoon physics which gets to me.

And because it is soooooooooooo important.

Since so much of what I write about has to do with facts , events, evidence, criminals, public collusion, misdirection of the public by the powers that be....All of that is a sore spot for me.

Thank you for your clarification the other day about the "personal syncs"

Best,
PC

Quote:
Hi,

Could you include a ink in the entry?

I can't find the source for the sunspot info.

thanks so much.

best,
PC

Last edited by pegcarter on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:29 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I never wrote her [or him as the case may be, since I do not know] any emails.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:31 am
Profile WWW
Quote:
I'm am sorry if I was not clear.

You are the one who said to me, in PM, that you did not appreciate my writing.

I never said I did not appreciate yours. I think you are projecting.

In fact, I have enjoyed some of your entries very much. I appreciate your work on it. And am glad to learn of almost every one.

My issue is the short postings at the end of every thread, which I find every day. I would like the news postings into one thread, at least for the most part.

Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Last edited by pegcarter on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

pegcarter, you went back, after all of this and edited your posts, like you didn't say it.

I think editing is for typos or for adding something, not changing the entire gyst of your post and the reference and the spirit of the posts.

This is what you have done. Luckily, I already quoted you and unless you can change those, I guess my point will still be clear.

You are unethical. You lied and said I said something I did not say. You quote my private message to you. You edited at least 2 posts after I had already responded to them. WTF?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:31 am
It's not the PM's you wrote to me - it's the one I wrote to you.

You are acting all innnocent, you are so busted, pegcarter.

I'm the one who is being harrassed. You lied about me. You edited your posts after I had already quote you. You posted quote from my private message to you.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:33 am
Site Admin

not.goro.adachi wrote:
Quote:
I'm am sorry if I was not clear.

You are the one who said to me, in PM, that you did not appreciate my writing.

I never said I did not appreciate yours. I think you are projecting.

In fact, I have enjoyed some of your entries very much. I appreciate your work on it. And am glad to learn of almost every one.

My issue is the short postings at the end of every thread, which I find every day. I would like the news postings into one thread, at least for the most part.

Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Last edited by pegcarter on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

pegcarter, you went back, after all of this and edited your posts, like you didn't say it.

I think editing is for typos or for adding something, not changing the entire gyst of your post and the reference and the spirit of the posts.

This is what you have done. Luckily, I already quoted you and unless you can change those, I guess my point will still be clear.

You are unethical. You lied and said I said something I did not say. You quote my private message to you. You edited at least 2 posts after I had already responded to them. WTF?

As far as I can see I still stand by what I said here.

I would like the short news entries/posts into one thread.

I never said not.goro should create longer posts.

If it sounded like I said that I apologize, since that is not what I meant to say.

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:35 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next