View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 9:00 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Synchromysticism Artwork? 
Site Admin

BTO, I don't think it's necessary to create a new forum for this project..
In really big forum it may be motivated to have many forums, but in this small forum it would easily become confusing if we had too many forums.. If the project grows then it's possible, but right now I think it can survive in this thread.

Did I understand your wish correctly?

Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:48 am
Profile WWW

Yes, you did.

I personally do not prefer too many sections either.
So i do agree with you on that point.

Thank you.

peace

Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:09 pm

This picture is not some special artwork.. i just quickly try to put most of popular star rabbits in some gate whole to Hunab Ku G center ...
i was thinking to put it in avatar, gonna be next next outing in wormhole phase...but i'll stick with this one for now..

u can see this picture its from Facebook, not sure is it able to been seen from not logged in users?

I find i everyday more and more syncs to bunnies, and i am not sure do i really like rabbit connection... in one small kindergarten close to my home in past months i noticed appeared bunny logo poster in front..
i put it as avatar in my newly created facebook account... which i am not sure i will gonna use much.. its second time i tried to live in the site, but as Reybeam once put it "its a trap".. like something is forcing me to tell everything about me... somebody wants to hunt me down, plus all the apps stealing the life time.

Doing syncs with pictures instead of words.. and even videos.. is much greater way of pointing out syncs, i think i can draw everything that is in sync,I had in mind long while to focus more on the visual presentation but i find hard to focus needed time and energy on the creativity expressed in drawing programs.. when i turn on PC internet, firefox, chats, letters research path first take my computer time... i even have lack of time for movies and every other programs, as for example dont recall when i last played some PC Games and other enjoyable offline stuff i did like before, Internet browser and www has "possessed" my soul, so doing the artwork has to make more sense then typing the letters. Internet is a time stealer.. I probably sound you like time White rabbit in Alice... i always had time issues in life, worrying about it, its like i am out of sync with time, it was part of reason i once lost job, i was late also back in school, number of similar late timing problems , i was thinking the traffic jams to blame.. then blaming people around for taking my attention... So i think i am out of earthly dimension.. through the wormhole I walk , seems i like to be at the center of the world everyone else to go around me, and me not to have to make the circles... guess that put me often out of third dimension.

So, Saturn Capricorn Time stuff influences my life path, maybe i need to draw something in that way... the cats also sync to me and bunch of other stuff numbers,colors, first to be clear what energies are controling of my life... then will i do other artwork... but little time has left, the 2012 is near.
Quote:
White Rabbit: [singing] I'm late / I'm late / For a very important date. / No time to say "Hello." / Goodbye. / I'm late, I'm late, I'm late.

Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:07 am

Substance D7 wrote:

I am trying to give back a little tonight in the spirit of the holidays. I know I am not as good at this as most of you and also, I don't believe in all these conspiracies. So most of my stuff is just kinda funny and fun and just about my own personal taste or life, but I don't see anything wrong with that.

Anyways....

You ever watch 'Myth Busters'. I do cause I have a crush on Kari Byron, but the Asian guy Grant Imahara designed and works the energizer bunny. He has got a lot of credits to his resume, you may find him interesting.
Attachment:
2009-12-24_070951.jpg
2009-12-24_070951.jpg [ 104.71 KiB | Viewed 7085 times ]

As for Bugs, one of my all time favorite people ever, Melvin Jerome "Mel" Blanc (May 30, 1908 – July 10, 1989) was an American voice actor and comedian. I always hated Disney and never watched anything Disney growing up so it was all Warner Brothers for me, so he was a big influence on my life growing up.

Blanc is best remembered for his work with Warner Bros. during the so-called "Golden Age of American animation" (and later for Hanna-Barbera television productions) as the voice of such well-known characters as Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Sylvester the Cat, Tweety Bird, Foghorn Leghorn, Yosemite Sam, Wile E. Coyote, Woody Woodpecker, Barney Rubble, Mr. Spacely, and hundreds of others. Having earned the nickname “The Man of a Thousand Voices,” Blanc is regarded as one of the most influential persons in the voice acting industry.
Attachment:
2009-12-24_071339.jpg
2009-12-24_071339.jpg [ 78.91 KiB | Viewed 7085 times ]

I always admired Mel's grave stone.
Attachment:
2009-12-24_071303.jpg
2009-12-24_071303.jpg [ 58.93 KiB | Viewed 7085 times ]

I remember I loved this movie so much as a kid. This character of Roger Rabbit was an amalgamation (alchemy) [a crossover like they do in comic books, DC & Marvel etc...] of Disney and Warner Brothers.

PS You can see up Jessica Rabbits skirt when she falls down on the laser disk version! I am such a perv, I know.

Attachments:
2009-12-24_072349.jpg
2009-12-24_072349.jpg [ 72.67 KiB | Viewed 7085 times ]

http://mtrismegistos.blogspot.com/
Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:38 pm

The other day I was looking through some old Photoshop work, and came across this hybrid of two of my favourite poet-musicians. Damn they look like brothers. Anyway, for bonus synchro points here's a little English gematria on their names:

"Bob Dylan" = 450 = 9
"Robert Allen Zimmerman" = 1404 = 9
"Leonard Cohen" = 684 = 9
"Leonard Norman Cohen" = 1134 = 9

Attachment:
Dylan-Cohen.jpg
Dylan-Cohen.jpg [ 66.96 KiB | Viewed 6812 times ]

Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:22 pm

Here's some sync art of a different color...Meaning, it's all original stuff, which was either created from or ended up creating some syncs of some sort...

This first one, I drew during my first "dark night" after most of the madness had subsided, but for a moment I found myself crying over some dead baby chick that my dad had tried to bring in and nurse back to health earlier; I had already been emotionally fucked for the past 3 days, dealing with the death of my uncle and non-stop harassing syncs and weird things walking through my living room...But then my eyes happened to highlight a certain shape in the folds of my blanket as I was lying there trying to pull myself back together, and I made a drawing of it:

This one I did several years later, somewhat based on a d.o.m. trip (a psychedelic research chemical) that I underwent with my girlfriend at the time. After following what sounded like a faerie's voice out in the woods, and then having an enlightening conversation with a tree about God, we did some kinky shit and I kept noticing the corner of my girlfriend's mouth curling up in this funny harlequin-esque pose (centerpiece of the drawing), and a tiny little snake coming out of the pupil of her eye...And some more weirdness that I don't recall.

But what I find most interesting about it is the similarity to the images on one of Jake Kotze's drawings, below; The weird sphere thing is something that I have no explanation for; I just threw it in there spontaneously to take up space. I also nearly shat myself when I saw the book/pedestal/globe thing in the center of his drawing, because it relates eerily with what I saw on a Salvia trip that I've made reference to in a large number of my blogs...My mind was sucked out of my body through a tree trunk, spewed out into the cold, empty void of space, where I saw a red and blue comet swoosh by from either side, and then what looked like the earth on a huge blue pillar; It opened up in the center like a giant book, and I saw my life had been an animated page in this globular book, a series of moving images that my consciousness had been attached to. It pretty much tore me apart emotionally, because for several years afterwards I constantly doubted the reality of the world around me...Like everyone else was just an illusion, moving pictures that my lonely point of view had confused for "others." Needless to say, I'm not a big fan of drugs these days.

This next one, I don't know what to say...I think I drew it when I got really bored at work one day (cuz I don't do much of anything), just connecting random scribblings. Perhaps I have some strange connections with Egypt in a past life, according to some dreams I've had, but I'm not fully convinced of anything yet. And the snake-arm concept is one that I notice a lot, but I'm not sure what to make of that either.

And this one was made in the same manner. Just let your imagination go wild, I guess:

Another favorite of mine that I began at work, but then I took it home and photo-edited the crap out of it. It was originally titled, SNAKES ON A PLAIN WHITE PIECE OF PAPER, but I liked the green color that my editing gave it. Very interesting sync emerged from this one (below)...

While I was editing that pic, my dad and cousin were in the living room watching the movie TUXEDO, starring Jackie Chan and Jennifer Love Hewitt. The "tuxedo" theme obviously implies a bit of a black-and-white duality coming together, like my snakes above (the heart/love/consciousness emerges from, or creates, the dualities or half-truths it experiences)…As I sat down to watch the movie with them, my cousin Howard leans over and says to me, "Hey, Noah, have you seen those big boa constrictors [? or whatever kind of snakes he said they were] in this movie?"

Nope, hadn't watched it, but we were pretty close to the scene he was referring to. There was a large tank full of snakes, swimming around in fluorescent green water, and one of the bad guys quickly gets knocked into the tank. After all the villains are subdued and the day has been saved, the CSA comes in to try and take credit for all of Jackie and Jennifer's work. One of their agents begins laughing about it, and goes to pat Jackie on the shoulder…The "tuxedo" makes Jackie knock him into the pool of snake-infested water.

So now we have both a good guy and a bad guy in the green snaky pool together, just like the drawing I had finished moments before. I couldn't have asked for a more direct coincidence! I couldn't believe how unusually suspicious it seemed that my cousin was pointing out what would have otherwise been a rather pointless event in the movie, and with such impeccable timing... :shock:

And then there's my logo itself, which I give a detailed explanation for at the bottom of the main page for THE {W}HOLE here on my site:
http://maynardmouse.webs.com/thewhole.htm

I'm a bit freaked out right now that I'm reading Philip K Dick's VALIS, and finding unending coincidences in it related to my own writings...Including that theme of a bullet in the head. Damn good read so far.

Pay attention to what you think of as coincidences & you will discover another order that underlies the one you follow. The rich interweavings of probabilities are apparent if you stop organizing perception in prepackaged ways.
--SETH (Jane Roberts)

Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:46 pm
Profile WWW

Right on! Lots of neat stuff in all of these. The snakes are gorgeous! The baby chick pic is fascinating in its complex simplicity. And the one with "E..T.. phone.. sex" :) is mesmerizing. Parts of it remind me of some of the "gnostic cartoons" David Tibet has been putting out in recent years... some examples:

Attachment:
chewing on shadows.gif
chewing on shadows.gif [ 74.21 KiB | Viewed 6800 times ]

Attachment:
Great-in-the-Small---small.jpg
Great-in-the-Small---small.jpg [ 21.52 KiB | Viewed 6800 times ]

Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:44 am

That image you posted with the 3 crosses lit up a few neurons when I saw it the other day; I couldn't believe it hadn't occurred to me before that the two guys who got crucified next to Jesus must have symbolized the pillars of mercy and severity on the Tree of Life...I started thinking either it was purposely set up that way by some higher design (seeming coincidental to us) or they created the whole scenario as a myth to keep with the whole kabbalah theme of things...Thus all the "sacrificed gods" and their similarities across all religions, as pointed out in the Zeitgeist movie (though I hear there were some errors in it).

And I bet it would really burn the bums of many finger-pointing Christian fanatics that go around shouting illuminati-this and freemason-that, to realize that the same symbols are a part of their own beloved, infallible religion...But I used to be one, so I'm pretty certain they'd find hilarious ways to overlook it. Just like I've seen several of them do with the references to the silver cord and astral projection, and the fact that God didn't hesitate to send some bears into town to tear 42 small children about just because one of them made fun of somebody's bald head. Just and merciful, and all that jazz...
:lol

Pay attention to what you think of as coincidences & you will discover another order that underlies the one you follow. The rich interweavings of probabilities are apparent if you stop organizing perception in prepackaged ways.
--SETH (Jane Roberts)

Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:44 am
Profile WWW

Very good, guys! :thumbs:

Any more?

Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2