View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Dead Cows Cause in Uproar in Caddo Parish 
Site Admin

This is my old hometown where I grew up:

Quote:
Dead Cows Cause in Uproar in Caddo Parish
Reported by: Amber Miller

Wednesday, Apr 29, 2009 @06:08pm CST

Nearly 20 cows are dead and some residents in South Caddo Parish tell KTAL they saw it with their own eyes.

"The cows began to slobber and foam at the mouth," said C C Canady, President of United Neighbors for Oil and Gas Rights.

Canady says she's sure chemicals from Chesapeake Energy's drilling site are to blame for the carcasses and also the deteriorating health in the community.

"It makes me so mad because people out in this area their sinuses hurt them constantly," said Canady. "We keep headaches. We keep a cough. We stay nauseated."

Clara Williams lives a few feet from the pasture. She didn't see the cows die but says seeing them on the ground was enough.

"If even the cows have a disease that's pretty close to people."

Williams says if chemicals are to blame for the deaths she's afraid that same material could end up in the water that's right in front of her house.

"If something they ate or drank or something run from that well and kill them well it could run close to us and we'll get the same reaction.”

Caddo Parish Sheriff's Office officials tell KTAL unless people are drinking water from the ground they should be okay. They also say the air has been tested and nothing harmful has been found. However residents aren't satisfied.

"We're protesting," said Canady. "We're filing a lawsuit because when this kind of stuff goes on they put us all in danger."

Residents held a community meeting Wednesday evening.

http://arklatexhomepage.com/content/fulltext/?cid=62331

Fri May 01, 2009 12:34 pm

OK, if you ask me, this is definitely not good. To be frank, it scares the crap out of me, and here's why.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smallpox
Quote:
Four orthopoxviruses cause infection in humans: variola, vaccinia, cowpox, and monkeypox. Variola virus infects only humans in nature, although primates and other animals have been infected in a laboratory setting. Vaccinia, cowpox, and monkeypox viruses can infect both humans and other animals in nature

About the 16 dead cows:

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/article/20090430/NEWS01/904300327/1060
Quote:
DEQ zeroed in on a contaminated area measured at 20-by-20 yards where a "milky white substance" had pooled in the pasture. It is adjacent to the well that Chesapeake Energy Corp. is drilling on state Highway 169 near the corner of Keatchie-Marshall Road in south Caddo Parish.

Authorities believe the cows ingested the liquid before dying. Tracks went to and from the puddles, a Caddo sheriff's office spokeswoman said.

And who do they interview for the story?

Quote:
Neighbors who live across the highway expressed a desire to know what took place but shrugged off any concerns to their own health and welfare.

"No, I'm not worried yet," 77-year-old Billy Owens said as he got onto his riding lawnmower at his house on Highway 169.

Intentionally infecting people with Cowpox was for a very long time used to build up sufficient immunity to be able to survive smallpox.

I have been for a long time expecting a smallpox pandemic, and honestly I believe this current swine flu craziness is simply a test of our system in preparation for the REAL monster that is about to emerge from Pandora's Box. Think about all the MLK - Molech - child sacrifice warnings. If we had a smallpox epidemic, the old-timers like me wouldn't be as likely to die from it because when we were kids, they were still vaccinating people for smallpox. Only the young people would die.

Think about this, too: "Code Adam" is used in hospitals and means "missing child." Adam Lambert is very prominent in the news right now. Also prominent is orange. Code Orange is used in Ontario hospitals to indicate an external disaster with mass casualties. Lockdown or controlled facility access is often used as part of the response. There's a book called "Code Orange" that is specifically about a boy who finds a smallpox scab in an envelope in an old medical book and gets kidnapped by terrorists who want to use him as a bioweapon.

Attachment:
code orange.jpg
code orange.jpg [ 88.17 KiB | Viewed 3505 times ]

Wednesday I wrote about some orange/MLK signals on American Idol on the 311/orange virus thread that you should go read (in fact the whole thread is now of critical importance, in my opinion). As I will explain below, even the prominent use of pink on American Idol this season could be an important signal of an impending bio-attack on children. But I'll get back to that.

Last April on the Obama Kennedy thread I wrote:

Quote:
Ralph Nader comes into play on 3/3/08: He's been called "Darth Nader" (http://tpmcafe.talkingpointsmemo.com/talk/2008/02/darth-nader-to-return-or-to-ra.php) and now he's being called "The Freddy Kruger of the Democrats" (http://www.redding.com/news/2008/mar/03/the-freddy-krueger-of-the-democrats/). In 2000, Nader was on the ballot in 44 states.

The same day, we saw the torching of the Street of Dreams. This made me wonder if MLK's "I have a dream" hope, which many of us share, would be torched. Unfortunately, the response of many to Obama's speech on race certainly seemed to indicate that.

Also on the same day, Lincoln Laboratory at MIT announced it had just developed a sensor that can detect pathogens like anthrax and smallpox "in the air" ... in minutes. It's called PANTHER.
http://web.mit.edu/newsoffice/2008/canary-0303.html

Note that Abraham Lincoln was a smallpox survivor.

From the thread “"Dan Eden Tells All," Raytheon and golden apples” (which everyone should go back and re-read):

Quote:
I have previously talked about the interchangeability of the words "cedar" and "orange" (both originating in "citrus"). I have also pointed out that "orange" is interchangeable with "golden apple." That brings some meaning to the fact that on October 26, 2003, there was a fire near San Diego called the "Cedar Fire," second largest fire in California history. It destroyed 2200 homes.

On October 26, 2001, the U.S. Patriot Act was passed into law. On October 26, 1984, "Baby Faye" received a transplanted heart from a baboon [is it just coincidence that we've just seen a hurricane by the name of Fay?]. On October 26, 1977, the last known case of smallpox was discovered. ...

On the 311/orange thread, I wrote:

Quote:
Here's one vaccine I won't be getting - bird flu mixed with smallpox:

http://www.voanews.com/english/2009-03-01-voa12.cfm
Quote:
Scientists from Hong Kong and the United States say they have developed an experimental bird flu vaccine by modifying a vaccine once used to treat smallpox.

That story came out at the same time as the story about the patients who were accidentally vaccinated with some live virus.

From the 77/700 thread:

Quote:
Speaking of Pandora, there is a video game called “Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow” that features a storyline in which a terrorist leader prevents smallpox from being released into the U.S. by calling the people in charge of keeping the containers, who are in the U.S., and saying the phrase "Pandora Tomorrow" as a life insurance policy for himself (i.e. If he is killed, then he cannot call, and smallpox will be released).

Revelation 16 says there will be 7 plagues that will fall on mankind and collectively destroy a third of the world's population. The first of these plagues is "boils."

"Boils" could be blistering ebola, as pictured above, or it could be something like smallpox.

Not surprisingly, it was announced on Feb. 27, 2008 that scientists at NanoBio Corporation and the University of Michigan had developed a nasal vaccine for smallpox (a supposedly eradicated disease) that protected animals against 77 times the usually lethal exposure to the disease (http://www.news-medical.net/?id=35659). This would also protect against monkeypox.

On January 30, 2003, 77 people received a smallpox vaccine in Georgia. 30 more were vaccinated on the 31st - it was the first vaccination of smallpox in 30 years. 30-30-30 http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_hb5553/is_200301/ai_n21750202

In 2002, we had a stockpile of 77 million doses of smallpox vaccine available, compared to 285 million U.S. citizens. http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9E03E5D9153AF931A35757C0A9649C8B63

So what about pink?

On March 26, all the talk was about how the night before, Scott McIntire, the blind contestant on American Idol, had been dressed in pink pants. Blindness is common in smallpox survivors.

Attachment:
pink pants scott 32609.jpg
pink pants scott 32609.jpg [ 81.79 KiB | Viewed 3503 times ]

On April 1, Lady Gaga performed "Poker Face" on American Idol. She was bathed in pink light and played a pink bubble-filled clear lacquer piano. Sorry, this is the best shot I can find of it at the moment:

Attachment:
pink piano lady gaga.jpg
pink piano lady gaga.jpg [ 69.03 KiB | Viewed 3504 times ]

Bubbles and a poker face - it could very well be a stretch, being that I'm so concerned about this right now - but that speaks to me of smallpox symptoms, as well.

And on Tuesday the 28th, Adam (Code Adam - missing child), in the midst of a bunch of orange MLK synchs, sang "Feeling Good" while walking down a pink staircase, but ended up for the first time in the bottom three, much to everyone's complete shock:

Attachment:
pink staircase.jpg
pink staircase.jpg [ 98.09 KiB | Viewed 3505 times ]

Remember, this performance was during "Rat Pack" week. Smallpox is believed to have originated in rodents.

So what is "Code Pink" in the hospital setting? In some hospitals it is a signal of child abduction. In others, it means there is a biohazard and people have been exposed to it.

As for the Baby "Faye" and Hurricane Fay above, remember that Fay means Fairie. Fairies are associated with pink. And "fey" means "doomed to die."

Fri May 01, 2009 5:22 pm

Speaking of 'Rat Pack,' have you ever heard of Rat Lung Disease?

I keep hearing divergent information about how this disease works, and whether it will kill you or not. The written information seems to say no, but the people living here say it will, as the parasite works its way into your spinal column it becomes like menengitus. I just heard a rumor that a young man ate a slug on a dare and is dying in the hospital. I haven't been able to confirm because the girl who knew him moved away.

What is Angiostrongylus cantonensis?

Angiostrongylus cantonensis (Ann-gee-o-stronge-uh-luss can-tun-en-sis) is a parasitic worm of rats. It is also called the rat lungworm. The mature (adult) form of the parasite is found only in rodents (it is not found in people). Infected rats pass immature forms (larvae) of the parasite in their feces. Snails and slugs get infected by ingesting the larvae in rat feces. These larvae mature in snails and slugs but do not become adult worms. The life cycle comes full circle when rats eat infected snails or slugs and the larvae further mature to become adult worms.

Can people get infected with this parasite?

Yes. People can get infected, under unusual circumstances. However, even if infected, most people recover fully without treatment.

How can people get infected?

People can get infected by eating raw or undercooked snails or slugs that are infected with this parasite. In some cultures, snails are commonly eaten. Some children, in particular, have gotten infected by swallowing snails/slugs “on a dare.” People also can get infected by accident, by eating raw produce (such as lettuce) that contains a small snail or slug or part of one.

Other ways of getting infected may include eating raw or undercooked freshwater prawns, crabs, or frogs. Of note, fish do not spread this parasite.

Can an infected person infect other people?

No.

In what parts of the world have people become infected with this parasite?

In many parts. But most of the known cases of infection have been in parts of Asia and the Pacific Islands. Some have been in other areas of the world, such as in the Caribbean.

Have cases of this infection occurred in the United States?

Yes. Cases have occurred in Hawaii (and other Pacific Islands). Very few cases have been reported in the continental United States. In 1993, a boy in New Orleans got infected by swallowing a raw snail “on a dare.” The type of snail he swallowed isn't known. He became ill a few weeks later, with muscle aches, headache, stiff neck, a slight fever, and vomiting. His symptoms went away in about 2 weeks, without treatment of the infection.

Since Hawaii is so closely connected to Obama, I keep expected something to start here...?

Fri May 01, 2009 6:22 pm

I was reading more about Rat Lung Disease, and interestinly, it effects the brain/spinal fluid which I just wrote about in my "Water Gates" thread!

Rat lungworm is a tropical disease found in warm, moist climes that is caused by Angiostrongylus cantonensis, a parasitic worm carried by rats (the parasites live in the pulmonary arteries of rats, hence the name "rat lungworm"). The rats excrete worm larvae in their feces, which are sometimes eaten by small snails and slugs that often nestle in the folds of lettuce, peppers and other produce.

"Many different species of slugs and snails are known to be carriers of this particular nematode [rat lungworm parasite]," Robert Hollingsworth, an entomologist at the U.S. Pacific Basin Agricultural Research Center in Hilo told ScientificAmerican.com. When people ingest the worm, it travels from the gastrointestinal tract to the central nervous system. Most people experience no symptoms or only mild ones such as muscle aches and sensitivity to light and recover without treatment, in most cases without ever suspecting a parasite (which typically dies off in a few weeks).

In rare instances, the worm causes potentially deadly meningitis, an infection of the fluid that bathes the spinal cord and brain. Symptoms include severe headache, stiff neck, tingling or painful feelings in the skin, low-grade fever, nausea, and vomiting, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). "There have been documented deaths but they are very rare," says Sarah Park, the state epidemiologist for Hawaii. The severity of the illness seems to depend on how many worms are ingested, how strong a person's immune system happens to be, and how long the worm stays in the central nervous system, she notes, adding that it in some cases worms have survived for up to several months.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/blog/60-second-science/post.cfm?id=watch-out-hawaii-veggies-may-harbor-2009-01-08

Fri May 01, 2009 6:30 pm

I was just thinking about the Dolphin thread (http://synchromysticismforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=814), which seems to point to presidential assassination, and pink as discussed above, and remembered a story from June of 2007 about a pink dolphin found in Louisiana - the same state where the cows above just died.

Attachment:
pink dolphin 62407.jpg
pink dolphin 62407.jpg [ 130.51 KiB | Viewed 3494 times ]

Lincoln survived smallpox. The TV show "24" early on had the assassination attempt of the first black President by transmission of a deadly virus via a handshake. Both of these characters resonate Obama. And his greeting of Felipe Solis on his trip to Mexico just prior to reports of the swine flu, after which Mr. Solis died, recalled the "24" episode to many people's minds. Maybe it's nothing, and maybe it's something, but we should look further.

By the way, Louisiana is shaped like a boot.

And the movie "Bandits" has a character named Harvey who becomes obsessed with a girl simply known as "Pink Boots" who he later runs off to (viral) Las Vegas with. "Bandit" came up just recently on the 311/orange virus thread because when it looked as if GM was going down for good, Fox News had the following headline up on its news site:

Attachment:
bandit dead.jpg
bandit dead.jpg [ 149.21 KiB | Viewed 3493 times ]

Quote:
The "Bandit" was the nickname of Burt Reynolds' character, but in the headline it is being used as if it is a reference to the car that starred alongside him in "Smokey and the Bandit" - a popular 1977 film that was released May 19, 1977 in New York City, and 8 days later in the rest of the U.S. In the film the Bandit attempts to transport a truckload of Coors beer (nicknamed "Silver Bullet" and brewed in Golden, Colorado) to a truck rodeo in Georgia - which, due to liquor laws, was considered "bootlegging" (a timely term).

The car was a 1977 Pontiac Trans-Am with a Firebird (phoenix) painted on its hood.

Fri May 01, 2009 6:39 pm

If the number of dead cows settles in at 16 (I've seen reports of 16, 18, and 19, but it seems to be 16 - I often see number altered in news reports for effect, then corrected later), then this might be important:

16 is the atomic number for sulphur. Rev. 9:18 says, "By these three plagues-the fire, the smoke, and the sulfur that came out of their mouths-one-third of humanity was killed."

16 is one of the numbers featured on the TV show "Lost." Sleeping Beauty ("Aurora" in the Disney version) pricks her finger at age 16 and goes into a coma. Maybe this refers to the current Pope - Pope Benedict XVI (the 16th). Or it could be Obama, the 16th Democratic President.

I guess we'll see.

Fri May 01, 2009 6:55 pm
Site Admin

This is the place I heard about this incident..

Quote:
I don't know if this has anything to do with the flu outbreak but it was weird.

I was driving home in the last hour, after 9PM here, and see a truck pulled over with its hazard lights flashing and what looks like smoke billowing from it.

The road its on is a less traveled stretch of road near an old industrial area and small local airport. Since there is rarely much traffic through here I thought maybe I should stop, but when I got closer I could see the "smoke" was being dispersed by a machine.

He then turned off his hazards and begin to roll slowly forward until I was almost out of sight ahead of the truck and then it stopped again with hazards flashing.

It didn't look like the normal Mosquito trucks and the dispersal system was different. This thing was dispersing a huge amount of whatever it was straight up in the air. It had zero odor unlike like the Mosquito spray which can be smelled a mile away.

It creeped me out.

Edit: the local mosquito trucks have orange caution lights on their roofs. This truck did not have any lights on the roof.

link

Fri May 01, 2009 7:02 pm

:shock:

Not good at all.

Fri May 01, 2009 7:14 pm
Site Admin

Quote:
Bioshield Two: And Now For Some Real "Pandemic" Insight... If You Dare

Please consider this:
Late in October 2005 the “Biodefense and Pandemic Vaccine and Drug Development Act of 2005″(S. 1873) was introduced in the Senate to "prepare and strengthen the biodefenses of the United States against deliberate, accidental, and natural outbreaks of illness, and for other purposes." It establishes the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Agency (BARDA), as the focal point of a secret effort to develop vaccines and other medical countermeasures, exempt from the Freedom of Information Act and the Federal Advisory Committee Act. The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) has called “a drug company stockholder’s dream and a consumer’s worst nightmare.” According to Canadian- based Global Research, "The proposed legislation will strip Americans of the right to a trial by jury if harmed by an experimental or licensed drug or vaccine that they are forced by government to take, whenever federal health officials declare a public health emergency.”

If you are raising your eye-browes in wonder...

Yes. The legislation was passed and is lovingly called Bioshield Two

Now combine Bioshield Two with this:

Also on the board of Tamiflu is Rumsfeld's Bohemian Grove buddy former Sec. of State George Schultz. Rumsfeld is also an active bildeberger, council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, & Freemason.

Rumsfeld has another Bildeberger brother on the board of Hoffman-La Roche, Lodewijk j.r. de Vink.

The motive cited to justify billions of dollars to Bush's Bohemian grove buddy Rumsfeld is the threat of a pending Flu pandemic(worldwide epidemic) from a mutation of the bid flu that eventually would infect humans. A repeat of the 1918 flu pandemic is expected as a result.

The problem with this picture is that the strain that caused so many deaths in 1918 no longer exists. It was caused by vaccine trials. The bird flu doesn't pass from people to people. You have to get it from an animal. There would have to be another cause to affect a pandemic among humans.

The Japan Times Sept 3 2005 reported that someone was vaccinating their livestock with a mexican strain of bird flu.

The amount of money and manhours being spent says they are pretty sure this pandemic is on its way. How can they be so sure? A vaccine can't be developed until its known what strain or variation to make the vaccine for.

The flu virus of 1918 was resurrected, reconstructed and brought back to life by the US Army Forces Institute of Pathology in Rockville, MD. under the direction of Dr. Jeffery Taubenberger in 1997. It was commissioned by the National Institute for Allergies and Infectious Diseases which performs biodefense reasearch. Attempts to recover the spanish flu virus date back to the 1950's.

In case you are wondering... This was written back in 2005.

Read, Research & Conclude.

Then understand what you all really need to be afraid of.

T4H

[edit on 1-5-2009 by Truth4hire]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1 May 09 by Gools]

link
link

Fri May 01, 2009 7:24 pm
Site Admin

Flu Bug

Quote:
If you sell crack, join a gang, or rob the mob you can expect to die a violent death, but if you listen to your mother, eat all the right foods, and study hard in college to become a microbiologist, you should expect to live to a ripe old age and die peacefully.

That being the case, a few eyebrows were raised when five microbiologists either disappeared or died mysteriously violent deaths in 2001. A short time later the number rose to 19, and then 29.

They were found stabbed to death in the trunks of cars, thrown off bridges, or they wrapped their cars around trees after their brake fluid disappeared. Once again, this is the stuff of Hollywood spy stories, and not the way you would expect a microbiologist to give up the ghost.

By 2005, we lost 40 micro-biologists in less than 4 years, all under suspicious circumstances, and during this time someone discovered that they were all working for the government, or government contractors, on projects related to bio-terrorism, flu pandemics, or anthrax. Obviously they weren’t trying to find a cure for anything, or there would be no need to silence them.

Then it was discovered that our government was involved in strange experiments that involve exhuming bodies of people that were killed by the 1918 Spanish flu, and genetically engineered flu viruses, all the while the media is preparing the public with stories of bird flu wiping out thousands of chickens (acid test?) and even a few people here and there.

People who are becoming accustomed to the practices and motives of our criminal government tried to warn you of an impending flu pandemic, but your TV training taught you to dismiss them all as "crazy conspiracy theorists," and you naturally associated all their warnings with stories of Bigfoot and UFO abductions, just as you were trained to do.

The good folks of FEMA predicted a need for a few million plastic coffins, which are now spread out across the country, but despite this revelation, most of America still thinks their biggest concern is a toss up between the Super Bowl and American Idol.

Well it seems as if the crazy conspiracy theorists were right again, because the world-wide flu pandemic they were warning you about has been unleashed, and it will dominate the headlines until millions, if not billions of people are dead. It won’t be stopped because no one with the means to stop it wants to stop it.

Wash your hands often, pull your kids out of school, avoid crowds, if not people altogether, avoid alcohol or drugs that will weaken your resistance, and stay well-nourished.

Two of the goals here are to cull the population, and to encourage general mayhem and misery that only a World Government can save you from. You’ll be so worn out and tired of death and depression that you’ll offer little resistance to the new order. The economic collapse and World War three are part of the same plan, and it’s all been tried before. It’s the same crew behind this latest attempt, and it’s not difficult to see who’s behind it all, once again.

This flu pandemic that will soon cause people to drop like flies is no mutated bird flu. It’s a genetically engineered virus designed to kill as many people as possible. And after people do start dropping like flies, political dissidents will be accused of being flu carriers and no one will object to them being hauled away. Good luck. -- Jolly Roger

Here’s an interesting link:
http://www.legitgov.org/flu_oddities_shortnews.html
if you start at the bottom of the page and work your way up you’ll see a nice collection of news articles that document the entire process of creating and testing a flu bug that will wipe out millions of people.
(or at least that part of the process that's revealed to the public)

link

Fri May 01, 2009 7:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next