View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Sep 29, 2016 10:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Rodney King Dead At 47 
Site Admin

Rodney king, the victim of police brutality and ignition switch for the 1992 Los Angeles, has died at age 47...

Quote:
Rodney Glen King (April 2, 1965 – June 17, 2012)[1] was the victim in a police brutality case involving the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) on March 3, 1991. A bystander, George Holliday, videotaped much of the incident from a distance.

The footage showed seven officers surrounding the solitary King, with several LAPD officers repeatedly striking a helpless King with their batons while the other officers stood by watching, without taking any action to stop the beating. A portion of this footage was aired by news agencies around the world, causing public outrage that increased tension between the local black community and the LAPD and increased anger over police brutality, racism and social inequalities in Los Angeles.

Four LAPD officers were later tried in a state court for the beating; three were acquitted and the jury failed to reach a verdict for the fourth. The announcement of the acquittals sparked the 1992 Los Angeles riots.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rodney_King

Quote:
Rodney King, whose beating by Los Angeles police in 1991 was caught on camera and sparked riots after the acquittal of the four officers involved, was found dead in his swimming pool Sunday, authorities and his fiancee said. He was 47.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/17/us/obit-r ... index.html

I just wanted to post this, I haven't looked at it too much, but I feel it is somehow a significant story...

a few thoughts...

first is his name King.... the King is dead

secondly that he was found in a swimming pool

Whitney Houston was the Queen of pop, and she was found in a bath tub.
so we have a king and queen dying in connection to water this year, is this some kind of age of Aquarius thing.
..???

and third we have some interesting dates

he was born on April 2nd.... 42?

he was beat on March 3rd... 33?

and the acquittal/riots were on April 29th... same day as royal wedding as well as a number of other interesting events.

like I said I haven't really looked into this but those things stood out for me

Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:13 am
Site Admin

more 9's, 11's, and 33's connected to Mr. King

Quote:

- King won a celebrity boxing match against ex-Chester City (Delaware County, Pennsylvania) police officer Simon Aouad on Friday, September 11, 2009, at the Ramada Philadelphia Airport in Essington, Pennsylvania.

- In 2009, King and other Celebrity Rehab alumni appeared as panel speakers to a new group of addicts at the Pasadena Recovery Center, marking 11 months of sobriety for him. His appearance was aired in the third season episode "Triggers".

- On September 9, 2010, it was confirmed that King was to marry Cynthia Kelley, who was a juror in the civil suit he brought against the City of Los Angeles.

- On March 3, 2011, King was stopped by Los Angeles police for driving erratically. He was issued a citation for driving with an expired license. This arrest led to his February 2012 misdemeanor conviction for reckless driving.

the March third arrest was exactly 20 years to the day of his arrest/beating that sparked the riots, and provides a nice 33 wink.

also he was 47.... 4+7=11

and is me or does the flag of Rialto have a slightly masonic bent to it...???

Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:37 pm
Site Admin

forgot to mention that Rialto (were he lived) was incorporated in 1911

Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:40 pm
Site Admin

Certainly are some number co-incidences.

I wonder why his fiancee took so long to find him at the bottom of the pool. Doesn't it take a while to sink to the bottom? If she heard a crash and went to investigate right away, wouldn't she find him flailing in the water rather than lying at the bottom of the pool?

*In an earlier story, we reported that a couple friends of Rodney King thought that his fiancee’s story about the events surrounding his death on Sunday were kind of fishy."

Rodney King’s Friends Not Buying Fiancée’s Story of His Death

Quote:
But sources close to King say they heard Kelley tell the story several times to friends and each time it changed a little bit. Plus, it seemed to them that she was lying about something.

Quote:
TMZ also reports that two of Kelley’s friends who spoke with her in the hours following King’s death have also gone to police. A detective took down their story and their information and said he would be in touch.

Cynthia Kelly

Rodney King to Marry Cynthia Kelley

Long engagement, one year and one half.
She was a juror on the civil trial in which he was awarded 3.8 million.

She was considered the only African American juror and fought for him to get a larger award than the others wanted to give him.

Double K, King and Kelley , 11 11

There's a lot of hate out there for him. Amazing. So Sad.

Attachment:
rodney_kingcynthia_kelly2012-med.jpg
rodney_kingcynthia_kelly2012-med.jpg [ 26.35 KiB | Viewed 4196 times ]

Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:49 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

He was pronounced dead at 6:11 am (reverse of 911).

Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:03 am
Site Admin

I think Cynthia Kelly means "War Moon" or "bright headed Moon" Moon , Huntress Goddess Diana and Goddess Artemis were certainly associated with killing their mortal lovers.FWIW - Artemis, Moon, Silver, 47. King dies at 47.

The Greek goddess Artemis was often associated with the moon, especially the crescent or "new" moon. Phoebe was one of the many names she was called. The name Phoebe means the "light one" or "bright one".

New Moon was on the nineteenth. King died the 17th.

Rodney King funeral: Fiancé not invited

Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:53 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]