View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:31 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 KK = Kucinich & Kucinich 
Site Admin

Great Work so far :thumbs:

just a little to add.....

Just Me Wrote:
Quote:
Anyway, Marvel’s Wolverine #44 is entitled, “Civil War: Vendetta.”

There are indications that Wolverine will actually oust #44: Wolverine’s name is Logan - a name that has repeatedly surfaced on this thread. For example, in a previous season of the TV Show “24,” the first black president is succeeded by Charles Logan, who was involved in his eventual assassination. On 2/7/2008, American Airlines Flt. 44, which left from JFK International headed to Paris, was diverted to Logan International. Marvel made bookends of comic characters replacing figures on Mt. Rushmore. Wolverine replaced Lincoln (Obama resonates Lincoln). There are a LOT of synchs between "Nightmare on Elm Street" and Wolverine which I won't repeat here, but they also seem to indicate the above. Interestingly, Kucinich was the one to launch the investigation into Freddie Mac/Fanny Mae, which I also wrote about in the Nightmare on Elm Street thread. And there's the explosive/fiery/nuclear theme on that thread that is worth looking at again.

There was supposed to be a remake of Logans Run, originally Brian Singer was set to direct....he is know for directing X-Men. It doesn't look like he will direct it now but it is still an interesting synch. when he was set to direct he had mentioned going back to the novel for inspiration...

Logan's Run (the novel)

Quote:
Logan's Run is fast-paced, but dark, and was considered quite graphic for its time. The novel has a wide variety of characters including a libidinous cyborg and an army of deadly androids recreating the American Civil War.

In the world of 2116, a person's maximum age is strictly legislated: twenty-one years, to the day. When people reach this Lastday they report to a Sleepshop in which they are willingly executed. A person's age is revealed by their palm flower — a crystal embedded in the palm of their right hand that changes color every seven years, then turns black on Lastday.

Runners are those who refuse to report to a Sleepshop and attempt to avoid their fate by escaping to Sanctuary. Logan 3 is a Deep Sleep Operative (or Sandman) whose job is to terminate Runners using a special weapon called the Gun, an unusual revolver which can fire a number of different projectiles. Sandmen practice Omnite (pronounced like Karate), a fictional hybrid martial arts style. On his own Lastday Logan becomes a Runner himself in an attempt to infiltrate an apparent underground railroad for runners seeking Sanctuary — a place where they can live freely in defiance of society's dictates. For most of the book Logan is an antihero; however, his character develops a sympathy towards Runners and in the end he himself becomes a Runner

Jessica 6, a contact Logan made after he chased her Runner brother Doyle 10 into Cathedral where he was killed by the vicious preteen "Cubs," helps him, despite her initial distrust of him. Francis, another Sandman and a friend of Logan, catches up with Logan and Jessica after they have managed to make it to the final staging area before Sanctuary. He reveals that he is actually the legendary Ballard, who has been helping arrange their escape. The 42-year-old Ballard is working from within the system; he believes that the computer that controls the global infrastructure, buried beneath Crazy Horse Mountain, is beginning to malfunction, and that the society will die with it.

Sanctuary turns out to be an abandoned space colony near Mars. Logan and Jessica escape to the colony on a rocket that departs from a former space program launch site in Florida. Ballard remains to help others escape.

the Logan's Run remake was to be directed by X-Men director....
Logan is a Sandman.....
the Sandman brings dreams....
Kids are killed in their dreams by Freddy in Nightmare on Elm Street....

there is probally more to the Logan's Run angle, but I am out of time....

I'll leave you with the lyrics to Mr. Sandman

(scat “bung, bung, bung, bung..........)

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream (bung, bung, bung, bung)
Make him the cutest that I've ever seen (bung, bung, bung, bung)
Give him two lips like roses and clover (bung, bung, bung, bung)
Then tell him that his lonesome nights are over.
Sandman, I'm so alone
Don't have nobody to call my own
Please turn on your magic beam
Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream.

(scat “bung, bung, bung, bung.….)

Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream
Make him the cutest that I've ever seen
Give him the word that I'm not a rover
Then tell him that his lonesome nights are over.
Sandman, I'm so alone
Don't have nobody to call my own
Please turn on your magic beam
Mr. Sandman, bring me a dream.

(scat “bung, bung, bung, bung)

Mr. Sandman (male voice: “Yesss?) bring us a dream
Give him a pair of eyes with a “come-hither” gleam
Give him a lonely heart like Pagliacci
And lots of wavy hair like Liberace
Mr Sandman, someone to hold (someone to hold)
Would be so peachy before we're too old
So please turn on your magic beam
Mr Sandman, bring us, please, please, please
Mr Sandman, bring us a dream.

(scat “bung, bung, bung, bung….)

Roses and Clover.....Red and Green, as well as a St. patrick connection(clover)

and the magic beam....makes me think of aliens.....Dennis Kucinich has admitted to a UFO sighting....the opposite of a jolly green giant could be a little green man....alien/gremlin/elf.....?????

Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:06 am

Excellent find, CS!!!

I wrote this on the Wolverine thread - reason I quote it is at the bottom:

Just Me wrote:
About tonight's American Idol. As I said, the mentor, or coach for the night is Slash. Slash is, of course, what Freddy's and Wolverine's bladed fingers are for.

Slash's real name is Saul Hudson. I'm sure we all remember Hudson - and the interesting timing of Jennifer Hudson's (former American Idol) singing and family's death and the "Miracle on the Hudson" plane landing earlier this year.

Saul is the name of the Israelite king who often had David come brought in to sing to him to calm him (last year's American Idol winner was David - it was his brother, Adam, who died this week of cancer), and whom David succeeded as king after Saul had tried unsuccessfully to kill him.

Slash is known for wearing big hats that look just like the hats worn by the Mad Hatter, which will be played by Johnny Depp in the upcoming Tim Burton version of Alice in Wonderland. Reminder: The Mad Hatter's hat has 10/6 on it - the feast day of Saint Bruno. Bruno synchs as Brown to Obama. The other Saint Bruno was beheaded (Bruno means brown).

Attachment:
mad hatter.jpg
mad hatter.jpg [ 94.17 KiB | Viewed 2155 times ]

More of the Mad Hatter look from Guitar Hero:

Formerly with Guns 'n Roses, Slash is now with Velvet Revolver. Revolver can be a gun or it can mean revolving - as in revolution.

Remember Wolverine's name is Logan. There's a Scottish band called Logan that last year released an album called "Cruel Little World." Remember Pink Floyd's "Goodbye Cruel World"? This poster, with a pink pig flying over the Golden Gate Bridge makes me feel a tad nervous, particularly the 1977 and the fact that the dates - May 9 & 10 - are coming up this weekend:

So anyway, Slash heard Logan and asked to do a song with them. The song they've done together is called "The Great Unknown" (a euphemism for "death") and will be on the sound track for the upcoming movie "The Jump Off," about hip hop music. The movie features Chris Brown.

OK, here's why I linked that. Back during the 2008 campaign, there was an article written called "Presidential Candidates As Batman Super Villains". It had Obama as Harvey "Two Face" Dent, Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton as "Ra’s al Ghul" and "Talia al Ghul," Tom Tancredo as the Dr. Jonathan Crane, aka "The Scarecrow" (I wonder if that's the meaning of the crane synchs?), John McCain as the mob, Mitt Romney as Oswald Cobblepot, aka the "Penguin," John Edwards as Waylon Jones, aka "Killer Croc," Fred Thompson as "Bane," Ron Paul as Lennie Adkin, aka "Anarky," Rudy Giuliani as Eddie Nashton, aka "The Riddler," Mike Huckabee as Arthur Brown, aka "The Cluemaster," Bill Richardson as "Catwoman," Duncan Hunter as Garfield Lynns, aka "Firefly," and Dennis Kucinich as Jarvis Tetch, aka the "Mad Hatter." http://2008central.net/category/the-graveyard/democratic-graveyard/dennis-kucinich/

Quote:
Like the Mad Hatter was inspired by Lewis Carroll, Kucinich seems torn out of a different era of politics, one where William Jennings Bryan and Eugene Debs were the constant candidates. The delusion of the Mad Hatter strikes me as exactly the same as the delusion of Kucinich that he can win. His many tricks in the comics are similar to Kucinich’s tricks in politics. Tetch was seemingly run over by a train, only for it to turn out to be a trick; similarly, Kucinich was thought done when he ran the city of Cleveland into bankruptcy, only to emerge years later as a Congressman. Moreover, anyone who is not his supporter wonders why he is still trying. I’ll just end with that there’s something of a physical resemblance as well.

He links to this picture:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:09 am
Site Admin

just had to add something quick

Just Me wrote
Quote:
Just occurred to me that George C. is George Clooney and George Carlin. Notable that Carlin's middle name is Denis. Also notable that George C. is GC is galactic center

one(there are two) of the authors of Logan's Run is named George Clayton Johnson. another GC.....

Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:24 am

Speaking of galactic center, which is connected to the donut:

Substance D7 wrote:

Homer and Wolverine , blue white sync..?!

Who does Homer resonate..?
Maybe someone or some celestial body around Kukulkan temple in Mexico, i find some of Simpsons hair connect to 9.. pyramid steps , the Feathered Serpant .. maybe someone else noticed Simpsons -pyramid connection before.. one like Raybeam - forum banner above... :teleport:

Image Image

Keeping in mind that 106 is the beheading number, check this out from 3/17/10:

http://www.buckeyestateblog.com/kucinichs_constituents_stand_to_gain_quite_a_bit
Quote:
On Firedoglake, the news about Rep. Dennis Kuincinich: "Flips to 'Yes' on Health Care Bill, Appears to Get Nothing in Return."

Maybe so, but a rah-rah report out today from the House energy and commerce committee suggests Kucinich's constituents stand to gain quite a bit. His district logged 1,600 bankruptcies related to health costs in 2008. With health reform, Kucinich, a Democrat who'd been opposing the bill from the left, stands to deliver the following in his Ohio district. The report calculates that health reform would ... "Improve Medicare for 106,000 beneficiaries, including closing the donut hole."

(If you don't know about the "donut hole," read here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donut_Hole_(Medicare))

Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:56 am
Site Admin

a few more logan/nightmare/simpson quikies

in the tv version of Logan's Run Logan has a sidekick that is an android named REM!!

REM is the sleep stage you are in when you dream

so that's another connection linking Logan/wolverine and Freddy/nightmare on Elm Street

here is another

there is a Simpson's episode (season 11, episode 19) called "Kill the Alligator and Run" , this episode references Logan's Run.
Quote:
The VJ's blinking crystal embedded in her hand (and her getting carted off by security and replaced with a younger, hipper VJ after revealing that she's turning 25) is a reference to the 1976 film Logan's Run where citizens in a biodome city have age jewels on their hands that beep when someone turns 30 years old (and are euthanized in order to keep the population young and low).

and for a loose Mad Hatter via Alice in Wonderland synch....
in the same episode Homer sings "We Built This City" by Jefferson Starship

Jefferson Starship is an offshoot of Jefferson Airplane, and they did the song "White Rabbit"
Quote:
One of Grace Slick's earliest songs, written during either late 1965 or early 1966, it includes comparisons of the hallucinatory effects of psychedelic drugs such as psilocybin mushrooms with the imagery found in the fantasy works of Lewis Carroll: 1865's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and its 1871 sequel Through the Looking-Glass. Events in these books, such as changing size after eating mushrooms or drinking an unknown liquid, are referenced in the song. Characters referenced include Alice, the hookah-smoking caterpillar, the White Knight, the Red Queen, and the Dormouse.

In interviews, Grace has related that "Alice in Wonderland" was often read to her as a child and remained a vivid memory into her adult years.

While the Red Queen and the White Knight are both mentioned in the song, the references are incorrect in detail. In Lewis Carroll's original text, the White Knight does not talk backward and it is the Queen of Hearts, not the Red Queen, who says "Off with her head!" The movie Alice In Wonderland (1951) often refers to the Queen of Hearts as the Red Queen.

The last lines of the song are "Remember what the Dormouse said. Feed your head. Feed your head." and do not explicitly quote the Dormouse as is often assumed. Remembering what the Dormouse said probably refers to "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland," Chapter XI 'Who Stole the Tarts' wherein a very nervous Mad Hatter is called to testify:

"'But what did the Dormouse say?' one of the jury asked."
"'That I can't remember,' said the Hatter.

all quotes from wiki

Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:37 am
Site Admin

whoops I forgot the link to nightmare on elm street....

the Simpson episode I am talking about was broadcast on April 30th 2000..
the Nightmare Remake comes out on April 30th 2010.....

Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:40 am

Just Me wrote:
Marvel’s Wolverine #44 is entitled, “Civil War: Vendetta.”

There are indications that Wolverine will actually oust #44:

Good stuff Just Me & CS :thumbs: I'll have to catch up on all this stuff later tonight, but I wanted to check on the comment above.

Say it was written in the stars for Kucinich to win in 2012.
It would add up quite nicely:

Dennis & Elizabeth
D=4
E=5

45th Presidency = 45 = DE = Dennis and Elizabeth.

The 45th President will be elected in 2012.

The year 2012 associated heavily with 11:11

11:11 = KK = Kucinich & Kucinich

On a whim I looked up element 45 on the periodic table

wiki
Quote:
Rhodium (Greek rhodon (ῥόδον) meaning "rose")

Rose! = Mary Magdalene & Christ
Also, the actress playing "Red Sonja" is Rose McGowan

Quote:
was discovered in 1803 by William Hyde Wollaston,[12][13] soon after his discovery of palladium.[14][15] He made this discovery in England using crude platinum ore that he presumably obtained from South America

Discovered the "Rose" in England! :shock: = Elizabeth's country of birth + Rossalyn Chapel (MM sync)

Rhodium 45 has some interesting properties that could be interpreted metaphorically as qualities of the 45th presidency??:

* It is not attacked by acids: it is completely insoluble in nitric acid and dissolves slightly in aqua regia.(Sometimes we describe tribulations as the "acid test", so this might speak of them passing the "acid test").

* Rhodium metal is, as a noble metal, inert. [i](I would interpret "inert" as "peaceful", Peace being "Noble" and Virtuous. He is touted as the "Peace Candidate" in the banner that had "Elizabeth" painted on it)

*Rhodium is a hard silvery white and durable metal that has a high reflectance. ("Reflective" as in "Introspective". EK described his bill for the "Department of Peace" as being very "conscious" = "enlightenment" = self-knowledge = reflective. The 45th presidency could be a time for the country to reflect on the past and be more "conscious" or thoughtful about where we're going in the future)

* The primary use of this element is in automobiles as a catalytic converter, which converts harmful emissions from the engine into less harmful gases (Very "Green", plus a "catalyst" in chemistry is a substance that initiates or accelerates a chemical reaction without itself being affected -- To me, this would mean the 45th presidency has enough integrity to not be "corrupted" ('without itself being affected') yet strong enough to bring about social changes ('accelerates a chemical reaction).

It's also defined as something that causes an important event to happen and interestingly, the example sentence given says "the invasion acted as a catalyst to unite the country" -- very very syncy

* It's a transition metal. The 45th President would be elected in 2012, which is supposed to be the Mayan (Aztec?) time when we transition from the 4th to the 5th world.

* It is one of the rarest and, with the price of about $80,000/kg in 2010, is the most expensive precious metal. Interesting that this chemical element/precious metal is the most valuable this year. In my alchemy book, they describe the "prima materia" as "the most precious thing in the world", but "to the ignorant, it is the "most wretched of earthly things"

The difference would be that the "prima materia" can be found anywhere, and Rhodium is actually a "rare metal". But the whole point of obtaining the "prima materia" is to transform it into the Lapis (5th element). The Lapis would be considered rare and precious.

Rhodium 45, representing the 45th Presidency, is then very similar to the 44th presidency:

44: Barak Obama/Black Sun -- Logo "Aurora"/Dawn (Black Sun & Aurora are opposites, and different states of the same thing)

45: Rhodium as the Prima Materia AND the Lapis (again, opposites, and different states of the same thing).

Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:30 am
Profile WWW

Another couple they remind me of: Harry & Ginny from the Harry Potter series

ImageImage

This is going to be a looooooong thread lol...

Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:58 am
Profile WWW

Wow. Look at the last comment :shock:

"Is that Holly Hobbie on the bib? If so, did you know she's a Cleveland gal? American Greetings character."

Hollie Hobbie = HH = 88
A Cleveland gal :teleport:

Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:12 am
Profile WWW

Quote:
On a whim I looked up element 45 on the periodic table

wiki

Quote:
Rhodium (Greek rhodon (ῥόδον) meaning "rose")

Rhodium has been on my radar screen for quite awhile. For instance, last week I wrote:

Just Me wrote:
Currently, Rhode Island is experiencing unprecedented flooding. The Pawtuxet River is at more than double flood stage.
http://www.projo.com/news/content/flood1_04-01-10_LJHVDUT_v25.3ce913d.html

I thought this flooding in Rhode Island might be something to pay attention to because the atomic element rhodium has come up on this forum several times. Rhodium comes from the Greek Rhodon - which means "rose" - the symbol of the Templars. Also, Rhode Island is abbreviated RI - and Rí is the ancient Gaelic word meaning King.

The official explanation by the State of Rhode Island is that the area was originally named "Roodt Eylandt", meaning "red island", in reference to the red clay that lines the shore, and that this name was later anglicized when the region came under British rule. So this current flooding may synch to the flooding of the Red River last year.

Rhode Island's official State Motto is "Hope."

Also not long ago I wrote:

Just Me wrote:
Central Scrutinizer sent me this story this morning and I couldn't believe it:

http://www.enterprisenews.com/news/state_news/x1009756127/Nightmare-on-Elm-Street-Teenage-party-causes-45-000-in-damage
Quote:
Nightmare on Elm Street: Teenage party causes $45,000 in damage

EAST BRIDGEWATER — Daniel and Jill Abbett returned home from a dream vacation in Paris to a nightmare in their Elm Street home.

The East Bridgewater couple found blood and urine smeared on the floors and walls, basketball-sized holes in the walls, an antique sofa had been set on fire, marble counter tops were cracked, flour was stuffed down the toilets, doors were pulled down and windows were smashed.

And that was just a fraction of the damage. With jewelry, electronics, golf clubs and other goods stolen from the home, police estimate damages at a minimum of $45,000.

“They pulled the chandeliers and ceiling fans and were hanging from the ceiling,” Jill Abbett said.

Now, four East Bridgewater High School students are facing charges and more could wind up under arrest in what police say was a wild, drunken, teenage party drawing more than 50 people at the house.

“I couldn’t believe what they did to this house,” said police Sgt. Steve Brown, one of the first officers to view the house. “I have been a police officer for 28 years and I’ve never seen anything like this.”

...Police say the house was trashed on Feb. 20 when carloads of teenagers – many high school students – streamed into the 34 Elm St. home to party while the Abbetts were away.

First, the damage: $45,000. 45 is the atomic number for Rhodium. Rhodium comes from the Greek Rhodon - which means "rose " - the symbol of the Templars. This may be relevant because the couple's "dream" vacation was in Paris.

Second, the address: 34 Elm Street. The 34 is linked to the Death of an Angel/Angel of Death thread - and angels synch to children - and to this thread of children in trouble. And since the Nightmare on Elm Street movie is all about children in danger during dreams, it's a perfect fit.

Third, the location is Bridgewater and the police sergeant who is overseeing this case is named Brown. Both bridge and brown synch to Obama, Obama synchs to JFK, JFK was assassinated on Elm Street, so all of this is fitting in a story about Nightmare on Elm Street!

Finally, just pointing out the date - 2/20. That happens to be the 51st day of the year - 51 - antimony - monk killer. Oh, and 2/20/51 is Gordon Brown's birth date!

Finally, some time back regarding the George Tiller (abortionist) murder, I wrote:

Just Me wrote:
We have a thread going on Eminem's last album - Relapse - here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=855&hilit=relapse On that thread, we connected the date shown on the prescription refill on the album to Deadhorse, Alaska. It also pinpoints July 4. That thread is very important in this overal context, in my opinion and I hope you will click through and read it.

One phrase from that thread that I would point out that goes along with yesterday's murder of abortionist George Tiller is this:

Quote:
Always thinking reflection/reversal/mirror, I looked to see what 54 backwards - 45 - would be. It is the atomic number for Rhodium. Rhodium comes from the Greek Rhodon - which means "rose" - the symbol of the Templars.

The killer's name is Scott Roeder. Roeder means someone from Rode. On the "Isis gets her Head Back" thread just a couple of weeks ago we were hot on the trail of Rhodes, and you should check that out as well:

http://www.synchromysticismforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=763&hilit=rhodes&start=20

Especially note that "Relapse" and the Rhodes threads both deal with the concept of the snake and the cross.

By the way, Roeder is 51. 51 is the atomic number for antimony (also called "Monk Killer").

Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:22 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next