View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:01 pm

Reply to topic  [ 483 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 49  Next
 London 2012 Ritual 
Site Admin

I'm drawn to investigate the symbolism of 2012 Olympic host London closer.

The City of London is one of the three city-states that make up the "Empire of the City". It's the financial and political branch.
Attachment:
BigBenAtDusk.jpg
BigBenAtDusk.jpg [ 13.83 KiB | Viewed 9214 times ]

First of all, let's take a look at the Big Ben/BB/22.
A symbol of political power.
22=11+11
On Remembrance Day, the chimes of Big Ben are broadcast to mark the 11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month and the start of two minutes' silence.

Big Ben's a symbol of time, and time is big part of the theme I'm investigating in this post.

Big Ben is a focus of New Year celebrations in the United Kingdom, with radio and TV stations tuning to its chimes to welcome the start of the year.

Big Ben is known for it's reliability. Therefore, when it stops, it's got to mean something.
Quote:
* On New Years Eve 1962, it slowed down due to heavy snowing.
* It stopped on 30 April 1997, the day before the general election, and again three weeks later.
* On August 11, 2007, Big Ben went silent and temporarily also stopped keeping time for maintenance that lasted seven weeks.

August 11 is considered to be the starting date of the Mayan Calendar.

Masonic numerology is present around Big Ben/BB/22.
The tower leans 22 centimeter.
The weight of the bell is 13 tons.
If you're at the right distance from Big Ben in London and listen to a radio broadcast of the bell sound, you'll hear it strike 13 times. This effect is due to the time it takes for sound to travel through air versus the speed of the radio waves.
Quote:
On 29 October 2005, the mechanism was stopped for approximately 33 hours so that the clock and its chimes could be worked on. It was the lengthiest maintenance shutdown in 22 years [4].

Synchromusically, the bell is sounding in the Masonic dominant key of G. How appropriate for a phallus-like structure like Big Ben. Also noteworthy is this:
Quote:
Because the low bell (B) is struck twice in quick succession, there is not enough time to pull a hammer back, and it is supplied with two wrench hammers on opposite sides of the bell.

That's BB..

Of course Big Ben is featured in several doomsday scenarios, like in "Mars Attacks" and Doctor Who episode "Aliens of London" where first contact is made when an alien spacecraft crashes into Big Ben.
In the movie "Flood" the Big Ben and London is buried under water.

Looking at Big Ben we have the London Eye, or should I say the Wheel of Time?
Attachment:
london-eye.jpg
london-eye.jpg [ 94.81 KiB | Viewed 9214 times ]

It's a Stargate resembling structure. It was used as a Stargate-device in an episode of Doctor Who. I remember seeing this in some of Kotze's videos, can anyone help me remember which one?

The London Eye is being operated by a company called Merlin Enterprises, named after the King Arthur's sorcerer Merlin I guess. Black magic in action.
Owner of Merlin Enterprises is the Blackstone Group:
Attachment:
Blackstone-group-logo.JPG
Blackstone-group-logo.JPG [ 5.7 KiB | Viewed 9386 times ]

Attachment:
monolith2001br.jpg
monolith2001br.jpg [ 18.61 KiB | Viewed 9213 times ]

Attachment:
kaba_1.gif
kaba_1.gif [ 214.75 KiB | Viewed 9212 times ]

Since the Prime Meridian runs through London, and the theme is time, we'll first have to take a look at at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich. Here's where time is measured, on 0°W/E. Here's the Western equivalent to the Mayan Daykeepers.
Quote:
Two clocks, built by Thomas Tompion, were installed in the 20 foot high Octagon Room, the principal room of the building. They were of unusual design, each with a pendulum 13 feet (3.96 metres) in length mounted above the clock face, giving a period of four seconds and an accuracy, then unparalleled, of seven seconds per day.

Every day a time ball is dropped from the Octagon Room of the observatory.
Attachment:
Greenwich-Royal_Observatory.gif
Greenwich-Royal_Observatory.gif [ 287.85 KiB | Viewed 9214 times ]

I followed the Prime Meridian in Google Earth, and there it was, The O2, or the "Millennium Dome" as it was previously called. O2 can of course be read like OZ/77.
Attachment:
Canary.wharf.and.dome.londo.gif
Canary.wharf.and.dome.londo.gif [ 148.98 KiB | Viewed 9596 times ]

Is it a giant time ball?
The O2 is going to be an arena during the 2012 Olympics.
It's 365 meters in diameter, representing the days of the year of course. Oddly, the smaller Dome of Discovery built and demolished in 1951, bearing a strong resemblance to The O2, was 365 FEET in diameter..
Attachment:
1951_South_Bank_Exhibition.jpg
1951_South_Bank_Exhibition.jpg [ 83.07 KiB | Viewed 9589 times ]

It seems to be very NWO..
Quote:
All the venues in the complex use the latest lighting, sound and security technology including RFID smart card tagging of all staff and VIP guests, and digitally managed sound.[31] There are 4 computer server rooms to provide this technology.[32][33]

As the O2 is in the London low emission zone The O2 was designed to be environmentally friendly. Steps taken to reduce carbon emissions include the composting of waste food and the recycling of used cooking oil for biofuels.[citation needed]

The complex is also closely guarded with CCTV and security personnel. Visitors and their bags are screened with X-ray machines and metal detectors at the main entrance.[34][35] The opening of indigO2 was done by the Scarlet Fever Show, hosted by Chris Fitchew of Beau Production.

Quote:
The O2 Bubble is a two-storey bubble shaped exhibition space built to museum standards, which opened in November 2007. It is made from ETFE which is the same material used for the Eden Project. The bubble itself is apparently based on the Eden Project. Tutankhamen and the Golden Age of the Pharaohs was the first exhibition in the Bubble. The current exhibition is Body Worlds & The Mirror of Time.

Quote:
Vue @ The O2
The cinema includes 11 screens over 2 levels including one 770 OZ/O2 capacity auditorium (Screen 11) claiming to be the biggest in London, being over 22 metres wide.

The O2 is located in an area called the Thames Gateway.
Quote:
The O2 also has 2 multi-purpose indoor events spaces for live music and night clubbing. Competing with other similar events spaces such as Brixton Academy, these are known as The 108 and Matter.

108 is a very holy number.
June 22, 1999: structure of Dome completed. The day after the summer solstice.
Quote:
In the first episode of the police/time-travel drama Ashes to Ashes, the boat in which Alex Drake is shot is situated across the river from The O2. It can clearly be seen as Drake is forced down the gangway in 2008, and noticeably absent when she runs back up in 1981.

Outside was the Millennium Map/MM/2K (13 meters high)

O2 stands for oxygen, the main component of air. I was playing some music with the group Air while writing, and this beautiful song synched perfectly with the theme of this post.
That's it.. I feel that I need some help, so if you have some stuff to add, please go ahead. I know others have had their eyes on London before, and it's a very interesting place.. Wish I had some more awareness about this stuff when I lived there in 2003.. At least I got to know the night life of London. 8-) More stuff coming up tomorrow.

Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:38 pm
Profile WWW

The Symbolism of LONDON 2012 is great:

It's the "XXX" Olimpiad(30=3+0= 3)
in this Olimpiad there are 300 events(3+0+0= 3) -----> XXX

from Wikipedia:
London will become the first city to officially host the modern Olympic Games three times, having previously done so in 1908and in 1948.

then:
1908=1+9+0+8=18=1+8=9(3+3+3|XXX)
1948=1+9+4+8=22(BIG BEN/BB/22)

and now the SYMBOL of London2012:

after a little work this is the "result":

what do you think of this raybeam?

Last edited by IL CERCATORE on Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:06 am

It's a mystery alright!
Poppy Day, we're not in Kansas anymore..
The Prisoner, Chimes of Big Ben.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:00 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Attachment:
St_Pauls_and_Millennium_Bri.gif
St_Pauls_and_Millennium_Bri.gif [ 159.33 KiB | Viewed 9183 times ]

The Millennium Bridge, facing St. Pauls Cathedral, an ancient temple site, where there used to be a Roman Diana temple:

Built by money from the City Of London Corporation, the private corporation who call the shots in the City of London.

Width: 13 feet.
Longest span: 144 meters.
Some on the number 144:
Quote:
Fibonacci number.
144 is an Abundant Number.

The Rosicrucians think that there exists in the Universe 144 kinds of different atom, even if the science has not still discovered them.

Bruce Cathie speculated that all the mathematical evidence so far indicates that the maximum number of elements (matter) to be found in the universe will be 144.

The Graal comprised 144 facets.

There are 144 Kriyas or breathing techniques in Kriya Yoga.

144 is a dozen dozens, or one gross.

144 is the measurement, in cubits, of the wall of New Jerusalem shown by the seventh angel (Holy Bible, Revelations 21:17).

One of the the main section is 108 meters.. Again, the holy numbers keep appearing.

It's known as the "Wobbly Bridge", since it resonates. It was closed for a short while and opened again on February 22 2002, or 22/2 22..

Good that you mentioned the poppies, I was going to add a bit about that. Poppy Day=Remembrance Day.
Why poppies?
Poppies are the flower which produces opium and heroin. Drugs that will take you to a pleasant dreamy state, but will lower your awareness..

Don't fall asleep in the poppy field if you want to find the Emerald City of Oz. (Thanks Konkrete Junkyard for this):
Attachment:
poppies_b.jpg
poppies_b.jpg [ 58.19 KiB | Viewed 9182 times ]

What's the official explanation for using poppy symbolism?
It originated with a poem called "In Flanders Fields". A horrible piece of establishment propaganda:
Quote:
In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved, and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.
— Lt.-Col. John McCrae

Quote:
An American YMCA Overseas War Secretaries employee, Moina Michael/MM/2K/11/11, was inspired to make 25 silk poppies based on McCrae's poem, which she distributed to attendees of the YMCA Overseas War Secretaries' Conference.[23]. She then made an effort to have the poppy adopted as a national symbol of remembrance, and succeeded in having the National American Legion Conference adopt it two years later.

About the Olympics logo, what do you read in it, I had a hard time seeing what it was meant to be.. I know Rik Clay have proposed to interpret it as ZION, and Goro too has made an interpretation on it.

What about the Eden Project? What's that all about? Creating a new Eden off-world after 2012 cataclysms?
Attachment:
Eden_project.gif
Eden_project.gif [ 192.22 KiB | Viewed 9182 times ]

Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:31 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

The Gherkin, or 30 St Mary Axe is another interesting building:
Attachment:
30_St_Mary_Axe_-_The_Gherki.gif
30_St_Mary_Axe_-_The_Gherki.gif [ 122.36 KiB | Viewed 9243 times ]

Located in the heart of The City of London it resembles an Omphalos, representing the Galactic Center according to John Major Jenkins.
Attachment:
Omphallos.jpg
Omphallos.jpg [ 31.47 KiB | Viewed 9239 times ]

Originally it was planned to be a Millenium Tower at the site, but instead they built The Gherkin.
Quote:
* In the children's book Johnny Mackintosh and the Spirit of London by Keith Mansfield, the Spirit of London is a spaceship that, from the outside, is an exact replica of the building. When this ship is on Earth, the real building is folded away into hyperspace without its occupants noticing.

The building is featured in the children's book Noah's Rocket by Tony Frais. To escape the coming flood, a modern day Noah converts the building into a rocket, piles all the animals in and the building blasts off into orbit around the Earth until it is safe to return.

30 St Mary Axe featured prominently in one storyline of the Vertigo Comics series The Losers, in which the building was depicted as the headquarters of a mega corporation with ties to a shady CIA operative.

Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:39 am
Profile WWW

IL CERCATORE's olypmic logo spells NWO. I like the ZION version better. But it's interesting these two words coming from that logo.

The Gherkin sounds like "jerkin' the gherkin'" which means "wanking." Fitting since it looks like the phallic omphalos stone. I never heard the galactic center interpretation.

I'm going to be referring to this thread a lot in the future I think :D good stuff.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:01 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Yes it does say NWO! Didn't see it until you said it.
In the book "Galactic Alignment" you'll find the omphalos/GC connection. Could copy some text from the book if you're interested?

Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:02 am
Profile WWW

I have no idea if this really means anything or not, but the "N, W, S" thing was hanging in my mind yesterday (if it truly is meant to say NWO then this doesn't really matter anyway) but the phrase "why is the 'E' missing?' seemed significant for some reason.

Then I read pg 16-17 of John H. Dequer's "Arrows of Light from Egyptian Tarot," and he explained:

Quote:
In Masonry the three sunbursts represent the gates of the temple, at which Hiram is struck, there being no gate in the north because the Sun never shines from the northern angle of the heavens. The north is the symbol of the physical, because of its relation to ice - crystallized water - and to the body - crystallized spirit. In Man, the light shines twoards the north but never from it. Because the body has no light of its own; it shines with the reflected glory of the Devine Light particles concealed within the physical substances. For this reason the Moon is accepted as the symbol of Man's physical nature. Hiram, or Chiram, as he should be more properly called, inasmuch as his name consists of the letters which In Hebrew stand for Fire, Air, and Water - represents the mysterious fiery, airy water which must be raised through the three grand centers symbolized by the ladder with three rungs, and the sunbrust of flowers mentioned in the description of the Indian paintings. It must also pass upward by means of a ladder of 7 rungs, the 7 lotus blossoms first described. These blossoms need not be entirely from an Oriental angle. Christians could properly call them the Stations of the Cross, for they are sacred places where the redeeming Fire stops for a moment on its way up Calvary to liberations.

At this time in history, they say that the sun doesn't come from the North, so the letters E. W. and S. represent three sunbursts (or pillars?) where we obtain light. So, if the N,W,S combination is valid, this might be telling us that we will, at some point in the future, be receiving LIGHT again from the North - after 2012?

In the "Saturnian Cosmology," this author has determined that in some very long distant past on our planet, Saturn functioned as the SUN, because our solar system was at a different stage then.

http://saturniancosmology.org/

Quote:
Our genesis as a distinct species is due to externally induced extinction events which removed eight competing sub-species over the course of the last three million years. Our only contribution to our distinction from other animals was the invention, 40,000 years ago, of language and its subsequent cultural transmission. That set the stage for further development of our 'humanity,' much later on and much closer to our time.

At one time, and from its genesis, Earth was a planet in orbit around Saturn, a brown dwarf star. At about the time of the Cambrian, the Saturnian System intersected with the Solar System. Saturn swept around the Sun, and back into deep space, to return at regular 26 to 27 million year intervals. Over the course of time, some of the satellites (planets) of Saturn were wrenched from their orbit around Saturn to end up revolving around the Sun instead. The Earth likely became a Solar System planet at the end of the Permian, 250 million years ago.

Now, I'm going to step a little farther out into Neter-Neter land, and cast far afield. What if the rumors of the "Lucifer Project" have some basis in reality, and there is an active attempt to reignite Saturn as our Sun?

Quote:
IMPORTANT: The Shoemaker-Levy 9 (SL-9) comet event created enormous explosions, but no fissionable material was present to cause a nuclear reaction so the explosion temperatures (at max-7000ºC) were not high enough to cause a fusion reaction.

The plutonium fuel cylinders in the RTG's of Cassini (Diagram B) may act as Implosion Weapons and a fission “trigger” that may result directly in a fusion reaction that may be sustainable. In essence, a gas giant may be turned into a star in this way. A report in September, 2003 by physicist Jacco van der Worp of the Netherlands entitled “Could NASA Use Galileo to Create a Jovian Nagasaki”, states the same concerning Galileo's plutonium at Jupiter: “Theoretically the avalanche reaction described for the Pu-238 pellets aboard Galileo can take place setting off an implosion-induced nuclear detonation.”7 Implosion Weapon: A weapon in which a quantity of fissionable material, less than a critical mass at ordinary pressure, has its volume suddenly reduced by compression, so that it becomes supercritical, producing a nuclear explosion.

If this were seriously being attempted, and if they believed that such a thing could be successful, then we would in fact be obtaining Light from the North again, instead of the East. So by changing the message from EWS to NWS...can you see?

I am including a semi-unrelated link in which a discussion is taking place about the current programming in our music and media, and what message they are attempting to communicate. There was a lot of Saturn as Sun symbolism, and my thought developed into this post. Just including it in case someone is interested. This conversation occured in a very unlikely place:

http://invanddis.proboards29.com/index. ... 246&page=1

Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:49 pm

Cercatore: I borrowed your logo pic to illustrate on the other forum, but I gave you credit and linked to this thread.

Thanks.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:02 pm
Site Admin

raybeam wrote:
Good that you mentioned the poppies, I was going to add a bit about that. Poppy Day=Remembrance Day.
Why poppies?
Poppies are the flower which produces opium and heroin. Drugs that will take you to a pleasant dreamy state, but will lower your awareness..

Don't fall asleep in the poppy field

What's the official explanation for using poppy symbolism?
It originated with a poem called "In Flanders Fields". A horrible piece of establishment propaganda:
Quote:
In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.
— Lt.-Col. John McCrae

Quote:
An American YMCA Overseas War Secretaries employee, Moina Michael/MM/2K/11/11, was inspired to make 25 silk poppies based on McCrae's poem, which she distributed to attendees of the YMCA Overseas War Secretaries' Conference.[23]. She then made an effort to have the poppy adopted as a national symbol of remembrance, and succeeded in having the National American Legion Conference adopt it two years later.

Allegedly the blood from the dead soilders "watered" the field which became a field of poppies. WW1.

I learned the poem in 3rd grade.

BTW, just a coincidence HW Bush is called "Poppy."No connection to the drug trade nor that the original founders of the Yale club "Skull and Bones" acquired their fortune "trading"[pirates] opium from the Far East.

"Poppy Bush

Just because HW worked for the CIA and had three boats named after members of his family and names associated with his person off the coast of FL - has nothing to do with drug-running, black op monies - the aquiring of, nor gun running nor attempting to attack Cuba without the assent of the Commander-in-chief, at the time, JFK.
Attachment:
bluebush.jpg
bluebush.jpg [ 16.03 KiB | Viewed 9111 times ]

Quote:
Presidential Leap Photo by Sgt. 1st Class Kevin McDaniel November 14, 2007
Former President George H.W. Bush, 83, the oldest living president, free falls with Sgt. 1st Class Mike Elliot at the grand reopening of the Bush Library in College Station, Texas (Texas A&M University), Nov. 10.

Attachment:
opium_poppy[1].JPG
opium_poppy[1].JPG [ 37.5 KiB | Viewed 9111 times ]

Apparently poppy seeds are blue

PS the poppy image syncs with slit visions of "Virgin Mary"

Attachment:
bluepoppylg.jpg
bluepoppylg.jpg [ 15.18 KiB | Viewed 9110 times ]

And the pic of HW resonates with that of the
"Blue Beetle"
Attachment:
BlueBeetleTed14bleu.jpg
BlueBeetleTed14bleu.jpg [ 98.29 KiB | Viewed 9112 times ]

and with this:
Attachment:
batman-joker.jpg
batman-joker.jpg [ 26.38 KiB | Viewed 9111 times ]

Beetles have 6 legs but if just the top torso is shown he or she could look to have 4
Attachment:
japbeetle.jpg
japbeetle.jpg [ 4.35 KiB | Viewed 9111 times ]

Last edited by pegcarter on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:51 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 483 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 49  Next