View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 Personal Syncs 

Perfect. :thumbs: pare, as in a paring knife, means to trim away the outer layer and to expose what's underneath.

from wikipedia:

In the case of the 'Passe Crassane', long the favored winter pear in France, the crop should be gathered at three different times, the first a fortnight or more before it is ripe, the second a week or ten days after that, and the third when fully ripe. The first gathering will come into eating last, and thus the season of the fruit may be considerably prolonged.

the "Passe Crassane" synchs with Matthew Chapter 20:1-16
For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard. And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard. And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing idle in the marketplace, And said unto them; Go ye also into the vineyard, and whatsoever is right I will give you. And they went their way. Again he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did likewise. And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing idle, and saith unto them, Why stand ye here all the day idle? They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.

So when even was come, the lord of the vineyard saith unto his steward, Call the labourers, and give them their hire, beginning from the last unto the first. And when they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they received every man a penny. But when the first came, they supposed that they should have received more; and they likewise received every man a penny. And when they had received it, they murmured against the goodman of the house, Saying, These last have wrought but one hour, and thou hast made them equal unto us, which have borne the burden and heat of the day. But he answered one of them, and said, Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny? Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this last, even as unto thee. Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own? Is thine eye evil, because I am good? So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

not to forget, there is also (one letter from being pear) the famous parable of the Pearl of Great Price, also found in the gospel of Matthew.

here's an operatic, Stars Wars' version:

"It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see." - Henry David Thoreau.

Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:09 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Good Day for the childen of Gaza Iraq Afghanistan and Libya, the Inauguration of Obama

Did this on the Day of Barack Obama's Inauguration January 20th, 2009

I believe today is close to my 3rd year Anniversary on the Forum.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:10 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Hey No, 3rd Anniversary is one week away.

On Sunday last, the 20th, and Purim, the day the bombing of Libya began and the 8th Anniversary of the beginning of the Iraq "Shock and Awe" Sheckinah, bombing and illegal "War"

I had planned a "No War, No Event" in Surreal Estate, Bushwick BK, but the police the EPA, the building Dept. and the fire dept had shut our space down the previous Saturday night (at 12:30 AM Sunday "morn")

I saw an event that same night by Reverend Billy and the Church of Stop Shopping, (now the Church of Earthalujah) next door to my friend's apt at a place called Theatre 80. It started at 7:30 , which was the same time I had planned my own event (couldn't do it in the day since there was a yearly "Left Forum" I needed to attend, to pass out fliers for our reading class and to support my housemate in a presentation. P.S. I was glad to have gone there....an Afgani woman spoke over Skype to the whole group and I was able to feel the bombing was recognized and opposed by peers, somewhere else beside the Internet)

I had looked at the astrology and 7:30 was the good time!

So I went to the Rev Billy Event:

Attachment:
revbillyposter.jpg
revbillyposter.jpg [ 106.66 KiB | Viewed 3147 times ]

"Just in time for the Apocalypse"

And noticed: On the eight 8th
anniversary of the sheckinah / Shock and Awe

on 8th Street, at Theatre 80 (ex - speak - easy) almost at the exact moment of the Spring Equinox.

Quote:
Happy Equinox, 7 21pm? Will be attending now the Church of Earthalujah, tonight. Theatre 80, 3880388, 8thst.

Attachment:
choirrevbill.jpg
choirrevbill.jpg [ 21.3 KiB | Viewed 3147 times ]

Some of what Rev Bill said or were lyrics to the Hymns:

Quote:
"what a difference Apocalypse makes"

Quote:
"got to listen hard, put your ear to the Earth"

Quote:
How do we ignore what the Earth is saying, but there's a "hush" about what is happening to the Earth, by the leaders of great #'s of people.

Here is his Article, "The Earth is Totally Hip" which was much of the sermon:
"The Earth is Totally Hip"

And here is a little vid I made on the theme of "WATER" (Tsunami the week before, and night before extra-large Moon)

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:04 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
"The police and ambulances came twice in a row tonight. After the first call, we were going back inside after talking to them, and Tito (Rafael Martinez) the leader of the bikers, followed Elaine closely behind, up the stairs, and then put his face in mine and threatened me not to do anything. The woman with him pulled Elaine down a few stairs, struck her [head against the wall] and took her phone. At the bottom of the stairs she turned around and said some warning. Elaine is in the emergency room now. The woman was middle aged. I've seen her before, going into the basement with a little girl. She said earlier said "squatters." A white shirt police officer came the that time. I think his name was McKinney.

The first call happened after Elaine was taking pictures out of the window of 2E of them going into her loft. A bunch of bikers, including Tito, then stormed up to our door and banged on it. Somebody mistakenly opened it, and they came in and one named 8-ball knocked unconscious John, a visitor, a very large guy, perhaps because they thought he was our security. They badly threatened Elaine not to take any more pictures. The ambulance crew determined that John had to go to the emergency room, as they said it could be life threatening. He didn't want to go, so I think they forced him to."

Attachment:
bikerclubthames.jpg
bikerclubthames.jpg [ 168.15 KiB | Viewed 2544 times ]

Elaine is staying over in the hospital and has been advised not to return home, for the time being, by hospital staff who are familiar with the ways of motorcycle clubs. And who feel it is not safe for her to return

The motorcycle club have cordoned off the spaces in front of our building. They are allowed by the landlord to use the basement and the first floor although those spaces were vacated by the building dept. Others had been arrested by the police, seemingly at the behest of the owner, while the tenants picked up their equipment after the vacate was ordered ( ordered, btw, over a year old allegation, just coincidenally on the day other #ows spaces were raided. They used a claim of immenent danger to life for anyone in the space. Though the space had been occupied under the same conditions for over a year. And the Building Dept themselves said the order did not come from their office, but from "Manhattan" And it was accomplisged on a holiday - Jan. 2nd, this year, the day after New Year's Day which fell on a Sunday)

The Landlord has been ignoring: both a lawsuit which has been attempting to force him to give back possession to Elaine of her Loft and the order of the Loft Board also to let Elaine back in.

when I came back last night about 5 AM, as soon as I came to the front door with my Xootr, the manager / owner of the motorcycle shop came out, closed down a metal grating over his door and locked it up - as though they were watching for me ( or for Elaine) to return. And as though it was a signal.

The street was completely empty but then immediately pulled up a big Black 4-wheel Super Hped - up Jeep style vehicle - like I never or rarely see around there. It was very shiny, new and large; with the front seats looking lke there were almost up to my chest. The windows were tinted. I was very calm and relaxed and just looked back as I walked in to get a good look at the monster truck. it pulled up so fast it wasn't even in the proper alignment with the sidewalk across the street, to park right.

Elaine said to get as much about this out as possible - our threats, and her assault, by the motorcycle gang as allowed by the owner of our building.

The synchronicity was the timing of what happened just as I returned home from the hospital. Was it natural synchronicity or was the front of my building being watched? And these agents timing their movements to my return since they were perhaps, waiting for Elaine - as we were told was the modus operandi of the motorcycle "clubs" / gangs, by the workers at the hospital and by the fireman / rescue man who helped?

Sat May 12, 2012 12:27 pm
Profile WWW

I've many personal synchs with Ausar aka Osiris. It started when I was at music mall one day, and I was in a store that had bob marely t-shirts and old school chuck taylor shoes. I saw this very cool white and black basetball cap, and it had obvious Chicano drawin', a skull with a al capone hat, and with that a banner with the words OSIRIS written across. I had to have it. it didn't fit, my head was too big, but i wanted it, tight but it's all right with me. I didn't know what Osiris was, didn't even know what language it came from. Later I found out. Learn Osiris is Lord of the Underworld, 3rd King of Kemet aka Egypt, etc
I am Scorpio with Plato and Mars rulin' me. Plato is the Underworld.
I am 3 and 20 on Mayan Calender. 3 is Night/child of 1 and 2. the Dragon/earth and Sky. Matter and Spirit. the mother and father who gave birth to Ausar. Nut and Geb.
My dad is a Virgo and my mom is a Scorpio
Scorpio can transform into eagle or phoenix, bird of fire, connected to 13, for Creation. I was born in before the sun rose, i was born when Venus made the announcement. venus is virgo. Lucifer. the Light Bringer

I'm thug. a white looking Mexican. with Apache and Yaqui bloodline on his mother's side. my father is mexican too. both my parents have spanish bloodline in them. My mother's spanish grandfather was in the Mexico Revolution war, he rode with Pancho Villa. he married a full blood Yaqui. My grandfather, my mom's dad, was born in 1922. My eyes turn green when I'm mad or when lights r when they shinin' from the sun's light or when i get out of the shower.

Skull and Bones hold a Apache's skull. Yaqui Indians r only tribe to not be defeated by the u.s. or mexico government. my birth date broken down into single digits is exactly 22. my grandfather the half spanish/yaqui was born 1922.

not long ago I was at Gemini female's apt, always meeting Gemini females, and she had a friend from ny, he had shoes with Osiris written across 'em, the shoes colors were ORANGE and BLUE, orange is the Sun/Ahau/20, blue is 3/Akbal/NIght

i used to get so angry as a kid I would literally pass out. a rage like hulk. I saw a green hang man comin' out from the sun as ellipse began.

I was born in the year of the Monkey
I've been havin' a coming out of a egg type of stuff lately
realizin' more and more I am ancient king
native americans and indigenous ppl said age of Return of Ancestors would come in 2012, in the 1980s good ppl said new age of children would beginnin' to be born, ones who would change the future. i was born exactly oct 30 1980
mayan 20 is symbol for Ahau, which is Day of the Ancestors, the sun is the symbol

i live at 1312 *** 3522 address
I seen five come up alot in my life
14 pieces Osiris, Auset aka Isis didn't find the missin' piece
my first memory, when i open my eyes first time was when i was four yrs old in Utah, it was snowin'
I feel the thunder weather speak to me
I was born on Thursday, Thor's day
Scorpio is water element, rain
I was told ice age would come
I told my friend in las vegas I saw her and ppl walkin' in the snow
couple yrs later, snow fell on las vegas
I saw myself ontop of a stage speakin' to many ppl
a person in Mesa, Arizona and her cousin had this same dream
I had the version in Dallas, Oakcliff
turns out oldest cousin my mom's family was in Mesa, Az, he died not long after I met him
My cousin shadow had same dream bout me
On lady gaga's video "judas" u see numbers on the wall when jesus is on stage, the numbers add up to 22.
My favorite was the cowboys, Emmitt Smith's 22.
My tio died in fire, his one and only cowboy was emmitt smith's 22
i grew up as david robinson's fan as a child, his number was 50
Tim Duncan's 21=3
10 plus 30 plus 19 plus 80 equals 139=13

Psalm 139 (New International Version)
Page Options
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email
Add parallel

<<
<
=
=
>
>>

Show resources
Psalm 139

New International Version (NIV)
Psalm 139
For the director of music. Of David. A psalm.

1 You have searched me, Lord,
and you know me.
2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
4 Before a word is on my tongue
you, Lord, know it completely.
5 You hem me in behind and before,
and you lay your hand upon me.
6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too lofty for me to attain.

7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
11 If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,”
12 even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.

13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place,
when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my unformed body;
all the days ordained for me were written in your book
before one of them came to be.
17 How precious to me are your thoughts,[a] God!
How vast is the sum of them!
18 Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand —
when I awake, I am still with you.

19 If only you, God, would slay the wicked!
Away from me, you who are bloodthirsty!
20 They speak of you with evil intent;
your adversaries misuse your name.
21 Do I not hate those who hate you, Lord,
and abhor those who are in rebellion against you?
22 I have nothing but hatred for them;
I count them my enemies.
23 Search me, God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlast

exactly how I feel, exactly

139 transforms into 13, for creation
video "judas", they go to electric land, Thor

My first comic book was Superman fightin' a ghost white woman, my next one was X-men, fightin' against slavement on island off the coast of Africa. it was second issue release that month. TWIN.
on 13 Zodiac I am Virgo and Libra. Twin. My first tattoo in el paso, birth city of my father, it is TWIN DRAGON with 8 looki' symbol with point on top. Dragons have snake bodies.
I was born under the Snake symbol on Native American symbol

not long after I wrote a female character is the face of the sphinx, i find out i was born under Sekhmet, lion's face, in the Kemet Zodiac.

my first name is Lee, related to word Leo, lion
i was named after my apache great grandfather, felicino
Jose Feliciano sang a song called Light My Fire

hopis wait for long lost brother, an native american who would come back as a white man.
notice hollywood always use a white guy to a savior of native americans?
avatar, pathfinder, dances with wolves, or thunder's heart?
batman, iceman, the saint, with val kilmer

i dance outside under moon light with my dogs
dreams of ice age
sekhmet connection with vampires, bats
saint's poster connected to bodyguard's poster
in a dream, i promise a black girl i would protect her after i saw monalith butterfly with neon bright lights wings on island
the girl in the saint movie was in a movie when she baby sit kids, one of 'em children had on a thor's hat

Mon May 21, 2012 8:02 pm
Site Admin

A Letter I wrote today to "Thomas Potter": , identity researcher for actors and characters around the 9/11 massive State Crime, follows below.

My ex-housemate Adam Engel is writing a blog

in which he lies about the details around his assault of another house - mate. And brags about his crimes in print! lol. hahhhahhhahhahahaaah Even though he trumps up the bad stuff he did to make it worse. He brags.

Reminds me of the creeps who used to brag about their crimes on the "Apology Line" of the early 90's. I would never believe it; Except I have to, because it is true.

I saw it today and I decided to was time to alert folks outside of our little circle in Bushwick about what is going on.

I did not meet Adam Engel as a result of research nor activism. He answered an ad in "Craig's List" which my housemates and I had running... to attract people to join our collective, "Surreal Estate."

Attachment:
surrealestatelogoadressblock.jpg
surrealestatelogoadressblock.jpg [ 33.94 KiB | Viewed 2394 times ]

"Surreal Estate" was formed in order to have a place for political meetings, theatre, book events, film and meeting those of like mind.

I wrote my answer to some of what Adam Engel wrote as well as copies of the cruel harassment emails he sent to me on my photo blog, Image Monument, today.

Attachment:
adamengel.jpg
adamengel.jpg [ 38.36 KiB | Viewed 2414 times ]

Quote:
to Thomas, Fetzer, Rosalee, nicohaupt2, ScottSummers, John, raybeam

..Meant to write to you earlier about Eric Larsen........ and his "Protege [?]", my ex house- mate "Adam Engel"

Adam is associate editor of the "Oliver Arts and Open Press"

Here: A screen shot of the Press' "Who Is" page:
Attachment:
oliverartsopenpresswhois640.jpg
oliverartsopenpresswhois640.jpg [ 75.74 KiB | Viewed 2403 times ]

Quote:
I wrote today, fairly in depth, here:
http://imagemonument.blogspot.com/2012/ ... ar-of.html

I thought it was strange at the time, as pieces of information about "Adam Engel" fell my way....

What are the chances a man extremely conversant with the No - Planes arguments and a proponent of them, yet who was non - politically active, was a W. Bush hater and an alleged literary star, with, allegedly, a rare form of anemia (only 800~ people on the planet are said to suffer from it... none of whom live to the age (mid -forties) Adam is said to have lived to....)........ would discover and move into my intentional community

So far fairly plausible [?!] even though anyone conversant with "no - planes" was/is "very scarce on the ground," especially a few years ago. And is VERY RARE.

What are the chances such a person, Adam Engel, would have access to a drug developed for the "elite" (so he said) which dissolves heavy metals in the blood (in his case , if he does have the rare anemia as he says he does, it would be IRON which would accumulate and be dangerous to him), which enabled him to live....And this special drug "for the elite" happened to be developed "just in time" for Adam to survive?!

From Engel's Blog post "Roll"
Quote:
I mean, there are only about 6-700 DBA’s on the planet; literally one in a billion, and I’m not only “the one in New York,” but quite possibly the oldest “survivor” on the planet.

Quote:
What are the chances such a person would have a hair trigger violent temper, have to be held back from killing people (stating... "
I don't care if I go to jail I just want" XYZ" dead")

(Could this be explanable by his having to take large doses of Prednisone from birth?Which would cause brain changes to that area of the brain which controls impulse control and violence?)

Also, what would be the chance that his "editor", Eric Larsen, would edit Judy Wood's book for free and that Adam would be one degree of separation from Judy Wood?!

What is the chance such a person would tell his fuck - buddy (uneducated high school sweetheart) that I was an insane conspiracy theorist?

And that this would bely the fact that to my face he pretended that my points of view were perfectly normal and that he admired Judy Wood (though he never became familiar with the contents of her book) after he delivered to me one of the first published copies.

And then go on to say, "Who cares about "9/11?"

Anyway, the coincidences are too extreme to be plausible as coincidences, IMO. Maybe it's SYNC. Maybe it's not.

And the fellow lies about me.

Check the link to see the "aggravated harassment" style emails which, somehow , did not get Adam Engel arrested. (Scroll down from here. I have put them in BOLD)

After being interviewed for 4 hours by a detective at the 90th precinct, BK, though Adam Engel was set to be arrested, (we had been assured of that), for charges of "aggravated harassment" both against myself and against others (in other emails) and for other offenses including assault.... miraculously Adam was let go.

And once again, after he got away with all this, he again assaulted a house- mate and then lied about it on his blog.

How do you explain all this , Thomas? Can you do what you do best on these suckers and try to get some background? You wrote you admired Eric Larson. You need to , perhaps, amend your opinion.

I meant to write about this earlier to you Thomas, but the story was too involved and overwhelming emotionally for me.

Let me know what you think. Have you investigated the background of "Eric Larsen"?

"Peg Carter"

Naturally there are lots of SYNCS : his name is allegedly : ADAM ENGEL (ANGEL) and he is allegedly terminally ill and with a rare blood disease whereby his body does not produce red blood cells.

So there is a resonance with the dying angel motif

Death of an Angel / Angel of Death
Attachment:
angeladam.jpg
angeladam.jpg [ 7.09 KiB | Viewed 2409 times ]

Since he must take full body transfusions fairly regularly (monthly, bi - monthly depending)

Bionic Man flavor and Transhumanism

Transhumanism & 72
Attachment:
tranhumanism640.jpg
tranhumanism640.jpg [ 37.12 KiB | Viewed 2409 times ]

The new cells are not created in his own body so they don't take up the iron that remains after the previous set of red cells die. Hence, an alleged potentially toxic build - up of IRON

So an Ironman link-up.
Iron Man

Attachment:
ironman20203a.jpg
ironman20203a.jpg [ 121.11 KiB | Viewed 2409 times ]

Attachment:
adamengelbanner640.jpg
adamengelbanner640.jpg [ 12.77 KiB | Viewed 2409 times ]
Basically, he's admitting he wants to kill people.

Adam Engel : Liar tries to cover his tracks with "Literary" Drivel

Attachment:
tos49b.jpg
tos49b.jpg [ 66.71 KiB | Viewed 2409 times ]

Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:11 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Here, below, Adam is lying again. He's claiming my friend 70 year old + Joe Friendly was breaking in on the ground floor. Joe was changing the lock for Elaine. It's her Loft.

Quote:
and caught a guy breaking in to the stage area, which was vacated by the Fire Department and [Peg Carter], the Madwoman in the Attic, called the cops on ME because she said she and this huge guy felt “threatened”) they know what we’ve been trying to build here with The Coffin Factory and what our nasty, drug-dealing, lawered-up trust-fund-thug neighbors are trying to cash in on.

Attachment:
joefriendly640.jpg
joefriendly640.jpg [ 169.45 KiB | Viewed 2392 times ]
Doesn't Joe Friendly look threatening?

Can't quite be sure but it sounds as though Adam's insinuating I am a trust fund [ not ] thug [not ] drug - dealer [ not ], none of which is true.

Also, trying to "cash - in ?"

Sorry, that's what he was doing.

Mirror anyone?
Attachment:
mirrors-poster2.jpg
mirrors-poster2.jpg [ 128.61 KiB | Viewed 2392 times ]

I want to have a place for events. The folks who did a secession from "Surreal Estate" and created "The Coffin Factory" / ("Funereal Estate"?!) not only did not want to chip in to have an event space. But also, they wanted to destroy anyone else's chance of having a space for events, even if it cost them no money.

? I would've never predicted any of this.

Rosalee writes a beautiful on- line scripture called "Pages From the Book of Life" Here are the three commandments:

Attachment:
threecommandments640.gif
threecommandments640.gif [ 42.54 KiB | Viewed 2392 times ]

Of course, "Satya" / Truth is a prerequisite for yoga practice. One's power of speech is said to be weakened if one does not keep one's word; And if one lies. Speech and music are considered very powerful. In fact they are considered elements which structure reality, as does, closely related, mathematics.

"The Path of Truth is not an easy path. Those who go that way, know it."

Steve Wilner, of Labyrinth of the Psychonath relates the power and hidden formative structure within music and mathematics.

On YouTube he is known as "Soundless Dawn"

Richard Merrick - Hour 1 - The Venus Blueprint on Red Ice Radio recently, draws the connection between the periodicity of the planets and the intervals between musical notes.

Sound itself, is part of the formative causation of Nature. And we need to watch our speech itself, since our speech has power. (As opposed to the modern "scientific" doctrine / orthodoxy: "Sound and speech are random movements which have nothing to do with what they represent")

Anyway, according to Rosalee lying must be avoided since lying will lead to delusion. People convince others of their lies and then the lies become the framework of a social structure - the lies become tied up with who we think we are (in the case of: not facing the truth) and with the consensus of the group, our social network.

I'm recently reading E. Velikovsky and in his book "Worlds in Collision" he comments upon the denial by successive generation of the previous Earth catastrophes. Though spelled out in the bible and in old tales from every culture, the catastrophes are not remembered. Human social structures and civilaizations propagate lies, for whatever psychological reasons, and then believe them.

Here is a video which features Rosalee (noteworthy track on the name ROSE LEE in this RIR podcast of an interview with Cort Lindahl - references may be in the second hour) from one of our early events at "Surreal Estate"

This was from way before Adam Engel even arrived.

Adam's friends are who took the buy - out money.

Also, Adam and those of his gang he has convinced to do the same; they attempted to strong-arm and threaten Elaine, who has her Loft on the ground floor, to get her to take the buy - out money, so the owner of the building could take her loft.

Funny the subconscious seems to work to accuse whatever one is guilty of, onto the account of another party.

It's as goes the Edgar Alan Poe story "The Tell Tale Heart." No one would even find out, but the guilty-conscious of the guilt, can't help but shout out the truth and betray it.

Adam Engel remarkably resembles the actor in the teleplay of a revenge short story, another by Edgar Alan Poe, called: "Hop Frog ",

Quote:
American Playhouse: Fool's Fire (1992)
directed by Julie Taymor

Quote:
"Michael J. Anderson of Twin Peaks fame starred as "Hop-Frog" "

Attachment:
489px-Michael_J_Anderson_2.jpg
489px-Michael_J_Anderson_2.jpg [ 73.65 KiB | Viewed 2392 times ]

Quote:
Anderson appeared in four episodes of Twin Peaks. The Man from Another Place is attired in a red suit and speaks in an unusual manner. Anderson used phonetically reversed speaking as a secret language with his junior high school friends[1] and then played a character in Twin Peaks where he used the same method of speaking. He first appears in Special Agent Dale Cooper's cryptic dream about the murder of Laura Palmer, set in a red room. Anderson's Man also materializes in the film prequel to Twin Peaks, Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me. His character expresses more malevolent intent in the film than he did in the series.

Laura Palmer and Twin Peaks featured in my "Favorite Syncs of the Decade" The Twin Peaks, for me, are the actual and the imaginary. Two realms, reflecting each other, as in a mirror.

Rosalee is very intelligent on issues around lying.

Basically, people go into denial over their own lies and actually believe them! Then they convince others. That's how groups of folks enter delusional realities.

At the end of the devotional Vedic Hymn "Rudrum" called the Namakam, where you recite the names and attributes (and basically speak to, and about), "Rudra", after asking the "Great God" to put away his anger; [LOL] and praising "Him" in various forms.... at the end, One says "May I only speak sweet words, pleasing to the ancestors"

Attachment:
rudrumsweetwordsplease.jpg
rudrumsweetwordsplease.jpg [ 38.71 KiB | Viewed 2392 times ]

Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:00 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

This is the flame war going on over at Amazon . com as a result of me linking to my blog posts and posts on this Forum above.

A digression from the "Main Show" spat between Judy Wood and Fetzer.

Also, as a result of spats in the 9/11 Research Community which never end. I wonder why?

Attachment:
adamengelonamazon640.jpg
adamengelonamazon640.jpg [ 121.52 KiB | Viewed 2325 times ]

Attachment:
adamengelretort640.jpg
adamengelretort640.jpg [ 72.79 KiB | Viewed 2325 times ]

P.S. The fellow is not even making sense. I think the "Devil Doll" blog style has rubbed off on his writing. She's his house mate at the "Coffin Factory" community who's given me several violent threats and moved to push me off my kick-bike into the street one time.

She was angry when I tried to convince her to make a police report over the llegal behavior of the owner, at the time:

James Fetzer is the founder of the "9/11 Scholar's for Truth" who is relentlessly attacked by the defenders of Judy Wood for not giving the proper respect to John Hutchison, the scientist who uncovered the "Hutchison" effect, but was also claimed by some, including Rosalee, the Webfairy, to have been caught faking the videos which showed the effect ! [How's *that for cloak and dagger!]

Rosalee says the effect is real but Hutchison was forced to fake videos to discredit his own work by someone named John Alexander.

John Hutchison promotes fake videos as real, so Rosalee says.

Rosalee believes Judy Wood blocks research into the scalar effect since she refuses to draw any conclusions about her own research and attacks anyone who does.

So there is a gang up by the Judy followers against James Fetzer on the Amazon review of Judy's book, "Where did the Towers Go."

Fetzer had the wrong inflexion in his voice when he spoke about Hutchinson while interviewing Judy Wood on his show, "The Real Deal" many years ago now. Wood never forgave him and has barely spoken to him since. Meanwhile her followers enjoy smearing Fetzer. You'd think they could find a more worthy target. The ones who rally around Judy seem to take a lot of glee in dissing Fetzer. That's a mystery to me.

One of the chief attackers is Eric Larsen, who makes a big deal over "integrity" while having Adam Engel on the masthead of his small publishing outfit

The man who wrote the preface to Judy's book, Eric Larsen, is the same man who is the senior partner with my ex - housemate, Adam Engel, with the "Oliver Arts and Open Press." Eric Larsen is the number one promoter of Engel's work.

Attachment:
sept202011.jpg
sept202011.jpg [ 17.98 KiB | Viewed 2325 times ]
Here Adam is talking to what I was told is an undercover police officer (later ID'ed by police officers who viewed the photos at the 90th precinct) (what was a private security or an alleged "undercover" doing at our place, wearing a gun openly and sporting too a bullet - proof vest?) The police were called when Adam told a housemate that if the housemate did not hand over a mess of money orders that Adam would kill him.

The "undercover" guy arranged that the money be given back to Adam.

Adam was not arrested. (Many times *that happened.)

And the money which should have gone to the housekeeper (which Adam illogically claimed *we stole) he gave (we are told) to the owner of the building, even when we did not owe rent.

What a coincidence. Adam works for the man who wrote the preface to Judy Wood's book, "Where Did the Towers Go."

Here's more documentation, made at the time, of the incident with the private cop, death threat, theft of the group's money, and recovery of the money by Adam Engel with the help of a private or "undercover" police officer with a bullet proof vest and wearing a fire arm on his hip.

Who are the Undercover guys and Why?

No Arrest for Stealing Group's Money: Adam Engel

Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:00 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Today the New York Post wrote a story about the Biker Club and our Loft,

Landlord 'paid' biker gang to drive B'klyn tenants out, residents say

which I wrote about above. I wrote the original account around the time the leader had my house-mate assaulted, as described above.

The club are lying now saying the assault never happened.

Attachment:
unforgivenonespost640.jpg
unforgivenonespost640.jpg [ 242.68 KiB | Viewed 2246 times ]

"It's like Hotel Altamont over there."

"Gimme Shelter" was the signature song of the movie made of the free concert at Altamont raceway. "That's a kind of end-of-the-world song, really. It's apocalypse; the whole record's like that."

"Altamont" was referenced since the security, which was hired at the last minute for that free concert of the Rolling Stones in 1969, was, allegedly, the Hell's Angels and a person was stabbed there by one of the "security" guards.

All the promoters and organizers of that concert now deny they ever hired the bikers. They were quoted as saying they had promised them beer.

Some people's judgment is just really poor.

About the female vocalist on the song, " Gimme Shelter" as recorded, (not at Altamont) Merry Clayton:

Quote:
"At about 2:59 into the song, Clayton's voice cracks twice from the strain of her powerful singing; once during the second refrain, on the word "shot" from the last line, and then again during the first line of the third and final refrain, on the word "murder", after which Jagger can be heard saying "Whoo!" in response to Clayton's emotional delivery. She suffered a miscarriage upon returning home, apparently due to the strain involved in reaching the highest notes.[3] Merry Clayton's name was erroneously written on the original release, appearing as 'Mary'."

Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:35 am
Profile WWW

Attachment:
War 3.jpg
War 3.jpg [ 1.16 MiB | Viewed 1970 times ]

Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 223 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next