View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 33 Rhythms 

Tom Cruise "33" Mystery: Weird Coincidences and Inside Details of His High-Profile Breakup

Quote:
Unlucky Number 33: Talk about a triple-header! Uncanny as it may be, Holmes, Kidman and Rogers were all 33 years old when divorce proceedings began. (Cruise filed for divorce for his first two marriages, while Holmes initiated proceedings during this go-round.) Is there a significance to that number? A few theories abound: One proposes that the first Church of Scientology was founded in Phoenix, Ariz., which is located smack-dab on the 33rd parallel. Another points out that, among several religions, the number 33 is often associated with spiritual enlightenment. Whatever the reason, when it comes to Cruise, big news definitely comes in threes.

as most of us know:

33 is the age Jesus supposedly died
33 is the highest degree in Scottish Rite Freemasonry

something I didn't know:

33 was the jersey number of Tom Cruise's character in the 1983 film All The Right Moves

Thirty-Three is also the name of a song on the Smashing Pumpkins album Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness.

Quote:
speak to me in a language i can hear
humor me before i have to go
deep in thought i forgive everyone
as the cluttered streets greet me once again
i know i can't be late, supper's waiting on the table
tomorrow's just an excuse away
so I pull my collar up and face the cold, on my own
the earth laughs beneath my heavy feet
at the blasphemy in my old jangly walk
steeple guide me to my heart and home
the sun is out and up and down again
i know i'll make it, love can last forever
graceful swans of never topple to the earth
and you can make it last, forever you
you can make it last, forever you
and for a moment i lose myself
wrapped up in the pleasures of the world
i've journeyed here and there and back again
but in the same old haunts i still find my friends
mysteries not ready to reveal
sympathies i'm ready to return
i'll make the effort, love can last forever
graceful swans of never topple to the earth
tomorrow's just an excuse
and you can make it last, forever you
you can make it last, forever you

Smashing Pumpkins – Billy Corgan & 33!!!
Quote:
The other sort of component and people often ask why I call this song 33, actually um, [applause] yes the number 33, it is a good number. Um, I actually had hoped to write three songs: 33, 66, and 99. Um, I never wrote 66 and 99…that’s for the Internet, but um [chuckles]…um, the reason I was attracted to the number 33 at that particular time was um, I had a friend read my tarot cards and the person said that “When you’re 33 years old” –this is when i was 27– “When you are 33 years old, your life is going to completely change.” So um, as I sit here today at 33 years old, my life is going to completely change at 33. So, this song serves both as [?] prophecy and um, sort of a hope/unhoped…or unwished, maybe that’s better. So this is Thirty-Three. – Transcript from emVH1 Storytellers/em, 2000

Billy Corgan was recently a guest on the Alex Jones show.

The Smashing Pumpkins front-man has also had some high-profile relationships with some very interesting ladies: Courtney Love, Tila Tequila, and Jessica Simpson.

Billy Corgan does seem to be the most likable, and down to earth celebrity guest Alex Jones has ever had on his show.

The Occult Law of the 33 Year Rhythm
Quote:
"Connections in intervals of 33 years bring understanding for the continuing current of historical progress ... That which happens in approximately this length of time - one can, of course, only speak of such things in approximate terms - points to a moment of birth 33 years previously and is itself the birth-point for what will happen in the course of the next 33 years."

Quote:
It is interesting to discover that the slayings of three most significant people to have been assassinated in the Western world over the past two centuries fall within this law. Let us examine this:

Abraham Lincoln is shot on the 14 April 1865 and dies on the morning of the 15th without regaining consciousness. Let us take the date of the shooting as the focal point of a twelve month period - 14 October 1864 to 14 October 1865.

Now let us bring that period forward 33 years, then another 33 years and then a further 33 years, which gives us the original period plus 99 years. This gives us:
14 October 1963 to 14 October 1964. John F. Kennedy is shot within this window of time, namely on the 22 November 1963

Now we can continue the original rhythm by a further 33 years. This gives us:
14 October 1996 to 14 October 1997. Princess Diana is murdered within this window of time, on the 21 August 1997

2012-33=1979, another song from the Smashing Pumpkins album, Melon Collie and the Infinite Sadness.

Quote:
Shakedown 1979, cool kids never have the time
On a live wire right up off the street
You and I should meet
Junebug skipping like a stone
With the headlights pointed at the dawn
We were sure we'd never see an end to it all
And I don't even care to shake these zipper blues
And we don't know
Just where our bones will rest
To dust I guess
Forgotten and absorbed into the earth below
Double cross the vacant and the bored
They're not sure just what we have in store

Morphine city slipping dues down to see
That we don't even care as restless as we are
We feel the pull in the land of a thousand guilts
And poured cement, lamented and assured
To the lights and towns below
Faster than the speed of sound
Faster than we thought we'd go, beneath the sound of hope
Justine never knew the rules,
Hung down with the freaks and the ghouls
No apologies ever need be made, I know you better than you fake it
To see that we don't even care to shake these zipper blues
And we don't know just where our bones will rest
To dust I guess
Forgotten and absorbed into the earth below
The street heats the urgency of now
As you see there's no one around

In 1979, Tom Cruise played his first acting role in film, "Endless Love".

The Iran hostage crisis, 3-Mile Island, Camp David Accords were among the most important news event in 1979.

Operation Snow White was also in the news in 1979.

Quote:
On December 6, 1979, some five years after Operation Snow White began, it officially came to an end. Five of the Scientologists were sentenced to four years in jail, with four of the convicted being taken immediately. Mary Sue Hubbard, wife of L. Ron Hubbard, was sentenced to five years. Each of the six faced a fine of $10,000. The next day the four remaining Scientologists were sentenced. Three of the four faced a fine of $10,000 and five years in jail. The fourth was fined $1,000 and sent to jail for six months. Upon release Mary Sue Hubbard was given five years of probation and community service. All of the Scientologists immediately began to appeal. Their appeal was rejected.

"It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see." - Henry David Thoreau.

Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:37 am
Profile WWW

The number 33 and the Holy Geometry

Quote:
But what's so special about the number 33? I'd like to explain some fundamental principles of the Holy Geometry first. The German physicist Burkhard Heim (1925-2001) refined and expanded the theories of Einstein, he even developed a unified field theory (Heim's quantum field theory) that is truly revolutionary but unfortunately not recognized at all (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burkhard_Heim). One important reason is that Heim's articles were hardly translated into other languages and his theories are so complicated that only a few people on earth are able to understand it. Heim was a genius with an absolute memory, for instance he could learn foreign languages in a few weeks. According to his calculations, reality consists of 12 dimensions (which aligns with the 12 astrological archetypes by the way) and the universe was not created with the Big Bang but instead developed slowly (over a very long time) out of pure geometry (!), so he fully agrees with the teachings of spiritual teachers like Drunvalo Melchizedek. That's why the holy geometry that is behind numerology and astrology is crucial, it connects us with the roots and the beginning of the universe! The crowd is fascinated by the 11 dimensions of Stephen Hawking, as usually the crowd bets on the wrong horse.

Back to the number 33, this was one of the most important numbers in the ancient Egypt, e.g. in Edfu you had a 33-stage school of wisdom called "The left, right and 3rd eye of the Horus". These are the roots of Freemasonry that is still using these old symbols and numbers, in the Scottish rite of Freemasonry the highest degree is the 33rd. The same signs (e.g. the eye of Horus, the pyramid and others) can be found on the $1 bill that was "accidentally" introduced in the year 1933 (again the number 33...). The designer was Philipp Rothschild as his former lover Ayn Rand revealed. In the same year gold possession was forbidden which can only be labeled as an act of "financial terrorism" (link1, link2).

The other vibrations of the number 33 are quite important, too: 33 years (+/- 1 year) is a key cycle, e.g. the Fed was created in late 1913 exactly 3 x 33 years before the key year 2012, and 33 years before 2012 is the already mentioned year 1979/80 with the all-time high in gold (and many other commodities) in January 1980. In 1999, 2 x 33 years after 1933, gold formed the most important bottom of the 20th century, after a bear market of almost 20 years. Moreover, 33 days and 33 weeks do play a role in the manipulation of the gold market.

Even 33 decades (+/- 1 decade) is prominent if you study the history of money and inflation: the first big inflation in history was around 300 A.D. in the Roman empire, 4 x 33 decades (about 1320 years) later we find the 1st major inflation of the Western world after the fall of Rome (the Tipper and See-Saw Time 1623 link) and then in 1636 the first speculation bubble (Tulip mania link). Add 33 decades and you again arrive at a critical point: for the first time in the history of capitalism, a pure fiat money system was introduced (Nixon closed the gold window in 1971), so it's no surprise that in the past 36 years we have seen an inflation like never before in history.

"It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see." - Henry David Thoreau.

Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:55 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

lots of stuff to follow in the opening post alone!!!, second post happened while I was working on this

jho wrote:
In 1979, Tom Cruise played his first acting role in film, "Endless Love".

...Operation Snow White was also in the news in 1979.

so Tom is in his 33rd year of making movies, that and the Snow White/Scientology thing make this tidbit about Vanilla Sky interesting...

Quote:
"Vanilla Sky" starts with his 33rd birthday, the main character has 7 board of directors called the 7 dwarfs and they still see him as though he is an 11 year old boy.

http://www.whale.to/b/duke.html
This page has tons of "occult numerology" info on it I had saved it because it has this picture... which I always thought was "odd"...

and the football jersey reminded me of this guy...

Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:07 am

Central Scrutinizer wrote:
so Tom is in his 33rd year of making movies, that and the Snow White/Scientology thing make this tidbit about Vanilla Sky interesting...

Quote:
"Vanilla Sky" starts with his 33rd birthday, the main character has 7 board of directors called the 7 dwarfs and they still see him as though he is an 11 year old boy.

awesome find, I totally forgot about that movie.

I was surprised to find out that the Smashing Pumpkins never appeared on a Tom Cruise movie soundtrack. But a band who Billy Corgan dissed a couple weeks ago is featured predominately in the movie Vanilla Sky.

Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan: 'I'll piss on Radiohead'

Radiohead - Everything In Its Right Place

Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:53 am
Profile WWW

Kentroversy, the late Kent Daniel Bentkowski, an investigative journalist of occult symbology, and the very first synchromysticism forum member wrote an expose of the Stanley Kubrick film Eyes Wide Shut which starred Cruise & his wife Nichole Kidman. It would become the most viewed article on his site, the kentroversy papers.

Eyes Wide Shut: Occult Symbolism
Quote:
In 1999, an extremely peculiar film was released by legendary film director Stanley Kubrick, which would end up the sixteenth and final film he would direct in his career. In fact, Eyes Wide Shut was Kubrick’s first film in twelve years, since 1987’s Full Metal Jacket, and only his fifth film since 1968, when the magnificent 2001: A Space Odyssey was released. Kubrick died under mysterious circumstances only four days after delivering the final print to Warner Brothers. The film, Eyes Wide Shut, was filled with the symbolism that astute researchers have come to recognize as the calling card of the Illuminati, the synarchist group of global rulers, who believe in rule by birthright, and who rule this planet by the ‘iron fist in a velvet glove’ divide and conquer methodology. Used in the preceding context, synarchy refers to joint rule by those who are under the influence and direction of a fascist government, and the various secret societies to which such politicians belong.

kentroversy goes on the present his theory that Kubrick was trying to expose the Illuminati with his film Eyes Wide Shut, and was killed because of it. I highly recommend reading the article in its entirety.

Stanley Kubrick shot Eyes Wide Shut, and most of his other films, in a 1:33:1 aspect ratio.

Kubrick was also rumored to have been a 33rd degree Freemason.

Red Ice Radio- Kent Daniel Bentkowski - Eyes Wide Shut

Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:36 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

not sure where else to go with thi, but this seems like a fine place...

first let me sidetrack into our divisions of the day...Hours Minutes and seconds...

24 hours in a day...2+4=6

60 minutes in an hour ...6+0=6

60 seconds in a minute ... 6+0=6

who controls time? whoever does, does so 24/7....

hmmm... 24/7 ...with out getting into decimals, 24 divided by 7 is 3 with a remainder 3 ...33

and I just stumbled across another 33/666 wink

in the Batman tv show there is the episode we have been talking about that mentions the Skull and Bones this episode is #33, the episode is called Fine Finny Fiends... FFF... F=6 ...666

so you get a 322, 33, and a 666 all in one jam packed episode... Holy numerology Batman

Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:24 pm

The Heaven of the 33 Gods (S. Trayastrimsas) is the heaven that rules over the secular world we live in. It is the realm of the gods that watches over the affairs of humanity. Its lord is Sakra Devendra, wielder of the thunderbolt (vajra) who personifies the will and power of heaven and mastery over the self. As lord of the secular world, he resides in his palace in the City of Beautiful Vision (Sudarsana) atop Mt. Sumeru, the highest point as well as the center of the world. His name means Almighty (Sakra) Divine (Deva) Conqueror (Indra). The name probably originated from the leader of the Aryans who led them in conquering the peoples of southerm Asia in the period prior to the appearance of the Vedas (c. 1000 BCE).

There are 32 Gods who report to him on the good & evil done in the world. These 32 Gods are the rulers of our higher natures as gods of this world. These 32 are divided into:

1. An agent of creation - Prajapati

2. Agents of preservation and stability - the Twelve Adityas, or Sovereign Principles

3. Agents of destruction and transformation - the Eleven Rudras, the Wailers or Screamers

4. The spheres of their activity - the Eight Vasus, or elements

http://www.tientai.net/teachings/dharma ... 33gods.htm

Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:05 am

Christopher Dorner is 33.

Lieutenant Christopher Jordan Dorner = Cop Hunter Jihad, Drone Sent, Terror Lain

DRONE TO TRACK 'RAMBO' KILLER

Christopher Dorner: The First US Homeland Drone Strike Victim?

Quote:
There's been a lot of talk about the use of Drones lately, a recent memo disclosed in a leaked justice department memo shows they're preparing the legal basis (the right) to kill American citizens via drone strikes, on and off American soil. Basically, they're legalising the right to assassinate your own citizens which is a very dangerous and unprecedented development, much worse than the PATRIOT ACT or Guantanamo Bay.

So what better way to introduce this tyranny to the American people than to dress it up and serve it on a silver platter. Imagine the headlines on the controlled mainstream media, "Crazy cop killer blown up in FIRST drone strike on US soil". The sheeple will embrace the idea of drone strikes on their own country because they'll believe it is for their own safety. It sounds quite outlandish but it very far from fiction my friends.

Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:45 pm
Profile WWW

One of the medals Christopher Dorner recieved was "The Global War on Terror Medal".

The remake of the television series Battlestar Galactica is an anology of the "War on Terror". Ideas like martial law, civil war, insurgents, sleepers cells, and drones are explored prominately in the series.

"Battlestar Galactica is the only award-winning drama that dares tackle the war on terror"

33 (Battlestar Galactica)

Quote:
"33" is the first episode of the reimagined military science fiction television program Battlestar Galactica, immediately following the events of the 2003 miniseries. "33" follows Galactica and her civilian fleet as they are forced to contend with constant Cylon pursuit for days without sleep; they are forced to ultimately destroy one of their own ships to foil the Cylons and earn their first respite of the series.

It has been alluded to in his now famous manifesto, and speculated by people in the media, that Dorner is toying with the police, that he is waiting to strike when they are exhausted and sleep deprived.

Quote:
The colonial fleet must execute a faster-than-light (FTL) jump every 33 minutes to escape the Cylons, who consistently arrive at the new jump coordinates approximately 33 minutes later. After 130.35 hours and 237 jumps, the fleet's crew and passengers, particularly those aboard Galactica, have been operating without sleep while facing the strain of nearly constant military action.

Attachment:
911BSG.PNG
911BSG.PNG [ 178.38 KiB | Viewed 3592 times ]

Quote:
The first cut of "33" was ten minutes too long. Despite this, the production crew took extra care not to eliminate "human moments" in their efforts to trim the episode. These included a shot of Galen Tyrol (Douglas) and Cally Henderson (Clyne) walking across Galactica's hangar bay, a shot of Crewman Socinus (Oyarzun) giving a bedraggled look over the shoulder of another crewmember, and a shot of PO2 Dualla (McClure) walking through Galactica's remembrance corridor.

In a question-and-answer session, Moore revealed a scene written for, but cut from, the episode. In the cut scene, the recurring prop in the characters' briefing room was to have been explicitly introduced and explained; the prop remained in the series, but its back-story was cut.

There was a scene cut from "33" where we saw Laura being given her copy of the photo along with a card that said it was taken on the roof of the capitol building on Aerilon during the attack. The photo was inspired by the famous shot of the fire-fighters raising the flag at Ground Zero that became iconic. I thought the Colonies would have their own version of this -- a snapshot taken in the moment that becomes a symbol of the day they can never forget and of all they had lost. The photo itself is of a soldier falling to his knees (possibly shot or simply overcome by emotion) as he stands on the rooftop over looking the devastation of his city, while the Colonial flag waves at the edge of frame. The inscription below the photo on Laura's plaque reads, "Lest We Forget" in itself a reference to the inscription on the watch presented to John Wayne's character in "She Wore a Yellow Ribbon."

Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:24 pm
Profile WWW

"There's a reason you separate military and the police. One fights the enemies of the state, the other serves and protects the people. When the military becomes both, then the enemies of the state tend to become the people."

- Commander William Adama, Battlestar Galactica

Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:30 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next