View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Head of 'ZARDOZ' found -- Dorothy's house in its MOUTH! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC8a2j5i ... ature=plcp

Follow the yellow brick road... and you will find a vortex in real life?!

Liberal Kansas -- home of the house of dorothy from the Wizard of Oz --- the home that gets sucked up in a VORTEX and transported over the rainbow.

Liberal Kansas is ALSO the geographic center of a pareidolia "face"... the face of ZARDOZ !

In the movie ZARDOZ .. sean connerys character "zed" ALSO goes through a vortex and discovers the man behind the curtain... however his character uses the mouth of zardoz --- which just so happens to be Dorothy's home in real life on the map!

In the movie .. there is a secret base where the elites stay away from the radiated masses --- in a closed off city

I suppose , if you have time on your hands, you could go to Liberal Kansas , and investigate this possible connection... secret base? stargate? meet the man behind the curtain? or nothing but a face on a map with a strange name/vortex reference coincidence?!

To have BOTH things associated with a "vortex" transporting one to another place.. and to have BOTH things associated with the wizard of oz.. and to have BOTH things associated with a man behind the curtain..

The chances of having what really does look like the face of ZARDOZ on the continental US map... and then having dorothys house @ liberal kansas in the mouth of this "face"... are slim enough.. plus in the movie they dump GRAIN in the mouth of Zardoz as well...

BOTH the movies (zardoz and wizard of oz) PLUS the location of liberal kansas are all tied together somehow.

Again.. follow the yellow brick road...

I suppose that could mean.. follow the Oklahoma trail out west to the gold rush! That would lead you right through Liberal KS as well !

The chances of this pareidolia being random.. is slim.. I would say whoever wrote ZARDOZ in the 70's .. was looking at a map and trying to figure out a way to work in the Wizard of Oz story... and came up with the "ugly head" after staring at a map of the midwest for too long! lol...

Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:33 am

Video's not working so I'm not sure what you're saying here.. Is it that the county line around Liberal, KS., where Dorothy lived, looks like a face which would make it the head of the wiZARDofOZ aka ZARDOZ?

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:22 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]