View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Alien(s), Rainbows, Lucky Stars, and Madonna 
Site Admin

I was Watching Alien the other night, gearing up for Prometheus, and I noticed quite a lot of symbols that have hit the sync radar, but a few things stood out...

First was the Nostromo mission patches, featuring the Rainbow, any one have any idea about the number?

The star I am guessing is representing Sirius, back to that in a sec...

there is another patch that Harry dean Statton's character wears and It looked like an eye in the triangle to me, thats not exactly what it is but it sure seems to imply it

The star is there again....

the reason I belive that the star may be Sirius is because of something Ripley says at the end of the film during her last confrontation with the Alien...

"Ripley: [nervously eyeing Alien while she pushes buttons] You are my lucky star. You... Lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky, lucky. "

the Lucky Star is the star you wish upon, as disney has told us time and time again.....

it also made me think of course of Madonna's early single "Luck Star"

(notice the penagram on the left side, seems a bit different than the rest)

(Black and White theme in video)

""Lucky Star"

You must be my Lucky Star
'Cause you shine on me wherever you are
I just think of you and I start to glow
And I need your light
And baby you know

[Chorus:]

Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight
Starlight, [starbright] make everything all right
Starlight, starbright first star I see tonight
Starlight, [starbright] yeah

You must be my Lucky Star
'Cause you make the darkness seem so far
And when I'm lost you'll be my guide
I just turn around and you're by my side

[chorus]

Come on shine your heavenly body tonight
'Cause I know you're gonna make everything all right

You may be my lucky star
But I'm the luckiest by far"

Sirius has been used as a guide star by Sailors....

Madonna is no stanger to the All Seeing Eye, or rainbows for that matter...

Rainbow Of Argentina (Evita)

Rainbow Tour lyrics"
"[Peron:]
People of Europe, I send you the Rainbow of Argentina

[Che:]
Spain has fallen to the charms of Evita
She can do what she likes, it doesn't matter much
[Aide #1:]
She's our lady of the new world with a golden touch
[Aide #2:]
She filled a bull-ring, forty-five thousand seater
But if you're prettier than General Franco, that's not hard

Franco's reign in Spain should see out the forties
So you've just acquired an ally who
Looks as secure in his job as you
But more important current political thought is
Your wife's a phenomenal asset, your trump card

[Chorus:]

[Peron and Aides:]
Let's hear it for the Rainbow Tour
It's been an incredible success
We weren't quite sure, we had a few doubts

...[Eva:]
Did you hear that? They called me a whore!
They actually called me a whore!

[Italian admiral:]
But Signora Peron it's an easy mistake
I'm still called an admiral
Yet I gave up the sea long ago

More bad news from Rome; she met with the Pope
She only got a rosary, a kindly word
I wouldn't say the Holy Father gave her the bird
But papal decorations, never a hope
She still looked the part at St. Peter's, caught the eye

[chorus]

etc..."

also from Evita

Rainbow High Lyrics

"Eva: I came from the people, they need to adore me
So Christian Dior me from my head to my toes
I need to be dazzling, I want to be Rainbow High
They must have excitement, and so must I

I'm their product, it's vital you sell me
So Machiavell me, make an Argentine Rose
I need to be thrilling, I want to be Rainbow High
They need their escape, and so do I

All my descamisados expect me to outshine the enemy
I won't disappoint them
I'm their savior, that's what they call me
So Lauren Bacall me, anything goes

...Next stop will be Europe
The Rainbow's gonna tour, dressed up, somewhere to go
We'll put on a show

Look out, mighty Europe
Because you oughta know whatcha gonna get in me
Just a little touch of
Just a little touch of
Argentina's brand of star quality"

links to songs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiyULjFOHdI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZ47jpn8YW4

and the last reason I think that Ripley's Lucky Star is Sirius was because of a nice little sync wink that wiki provided...

sometimes when a record or cd is put into a bargin bin the store will mark it notice the picture for lucky Star on wiki has a little black mark in the top left corner, and I'll be darned if it doesn't look just a bit like the Dogon symbol for Sirius

Mon May 14, 2012 7:05 pm
Site Admin

Ridley Scott directed the "Orwellian" commercial that introduced the world to Macintosh computers...

Rainbow logo

Quote:
The Macintosh 128K was announced to the press in October 1983, followed by an 18-page brochure included with various magazines in December. The Macintosh was introduced by the now famous US$1.5 million Ridley Scott television commercial, "1984". The commercial most notably aired during the third quarter of Super Bowl XVIII on January 22, 1984, and is now considered a "watershed event" and a "masterpiece."

"1984" used an unnamed heroine to represent the coming of the Macintosh (indicated by a Picasso-style picture of the computer on her white tank top) as a means of saving humanity from the "conformity" of IBM's attempts to dominate the computer industry. The ad alludes to George Orwell's novel, Nineteen Eighty-Four, which described a dystopian future ruled by a televised "Big Brother."

So Alien director Ridley Scott, directs rainbow themed Apple Computer's 1984 commercial during the Super Bowl, and that same year an alien landed at the 1984 Olympics in Los Angeles...

from video description:
Quote:
During the closing ceremony of the 1984 Los Angeles Olympic Games a 'spaceship' suspended by aircraft cables from a Bell 214 helicopter landed in the Olympic arena. A six fingered seven feet eight inches alien then emerged from the smoke to greet the crowd. This event was preceded by a poetry reading of the Greek poet Pindar. The whole event was very surreal and symbolic.

and is there a hidden alien in the Apple logo...???

Sat May 19, 2012 11:49 pm
Site Admin

Moving on to Aliens and director James {King of the (under)World} Cameron...

interestingly enough James Cameron and Madonna share a Birthdate...

August 16th.... 8/16....

and they both made news this year by going under ground/water

Madonna sank underground, during the Like a prayer finale of her Super Bowl Show, as she sang the words "feels like home"...

and James Cameron just returned from the deepest part of the ocean...

Mon May 21, 2012 9:45 pm

While Madonna is being sent to the underworld by a black man called Cee Lo Green another man rises from the underworld dressed in black in a green vessel.

Namaste,

Deckard666

Mon May 21, 2012 10:07 pm
Site Admin

Cee Lo..... See Low.... Sea Low.... hmmm....

speaking of Cee Lo and (lucky)Stars here are two posts from the Star Of the Show thread, see thread for the unedited posts...
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2640

Haze74 wrote:
Cee Lo Green just released a new album (Fool for you). Here are the lyrics to one of the songs on his album called Scarlet Fever (Scarlet Woman is the KEY).

Now his album cover. He appears to be glaring at the Sun which we know is the reflection of the Silver Star (Sothis or Sirius). Cee Lo loves bright PEACOCK colors.
Image Check out the dog.

Central Scrutinizer wrote:
I decided to do a little syncing, I cast out my line with "Cee Lo Silver Star" as bait and found this bit of oddness. A few articles popped up that caught my attention....

...The third article I read was a set list from a recent Cee Lo show, where he covered/sampled a part of a gary Glitter song

Cee Lo Green Concert Setlist at Virgin Festival 2011 on September 10, 2011"

Quote:
... 6. Satisfied
(Began with a snippet of "I'm the Leader of the Gang (I Am)" by Gary Glitter)

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/cee-lo-gr ... 0305c.html

what is this all about, how does this connect to the silver star?

...And the punchline is that the Gary Glitter song Cee Lo covered was off of Gary's album Silver Star!

How about Cee lo and Aliens...?

Quote:
Maroon 5 front man Adam Levine has confessed that Cee Lo Green makes him believe in aliens because he feels there is a "little man" in the 'Forget You' star's head changing gears.

The 'Moves Like Jagger' star made the revealing comments in an interview with Access Hollywood saying he thought his fellow The Voice coach was a "unique creature".

He said: "He is a unique creature. There is only one Cee Lo Green and I love that about him.

"Sometimes I feel like Men In Black - it makes me believe in aliens because, I feel like sometimes, every once in a while, there's a little man in his head changing gears. He's such a fascinating, such a sweet guy."

http://www.capitalfm.com/artists/maroon ... the-voice/

Quote:
Stéphanie Sokolinski better known by her stage name Soko (sometimes stylized as SoKo) is a French singer and actress.

In 2007, Sokolinski achieved a hit single in Denmark with her song "I'll Kill Her" after the radio program The Black Boy Scouts began to promote it. The song reached number one on the chart of the Danish version of the iTunes Store and was the number one song in rotation on radio.

...In 2010, her song 'I'll Kill Her,' was sampled by Cee Lo Green on his Stray Bullets mixtape under the track of the same name.

...Her debut album- entitled 'I Thought I Was An Alien' was released in February 2012 following the singles 'I Thought I Was An Alien' and 'First Love Never Die.'

Quote:
Also, Cee-Lo has recorded a song with Alien Ant Farm that is expected to be released on their upcoming 2012 album

info from Wiki....

Tue May 22, 2012 2:10 pm
Site Admin

Going back to the date of 8/16 (Madonna's and James Cameron's birthday) and a rainbow wink, this date was also the date of the first sound and color cartoon ever. the cartoon was the first in the Flip the frog series...

Quote:
“Flip's debut short was Fiddlesticks (released on August 16, 1930). Although the short looks to be very much like one of Iwerks's Silly Symphony endeavors, it attracted public attention by being the first color sound cartoon ever produced. The short was produced in two-color Technicolor and is the only Flip cartoon known to have been processed in color. However, some evidence indicates that the second Flip short, Flying Fists, may have been produced in Technicolor as well,”

...the cartoon was colored using technicolor, which the wizard of oz used famously to switch from black and white to color when Dorothy reached OZ... If I remember correctly there was something about a rainbow in that movie as well... wink

..and here is another frog that likes rainbows

and being Green brings us back to Cee Lo, who likes jamming with Madonna as much as he likes dressing in rainbow colors and jamming with Muppets...

Wed May 23, 2012 11:54 pm
Site Admin

Ridley Scott has said that Blade Runner was his most personal film...

Quote:
Blade Runner has numerous deep similarities to Fritz Lang's Metropolis, including a built-up urban environment, in which the wealthy literally live above the workers, dominated by a huge building—the Stadtkrone Tower in Metropolis and the Tyrell Building in Blade Runner. Special effects supervisor David Dryer used stills from Metropolis when lining up Blade Runner's miniature building shots.

Madonna also liked this movie...

Quote:
Madonna's music video for "Express Yourself" pays homage to the film.

And extra sync winks points here, since Madonna was so entwined with Whitney this year...

Quote:
Whitney Houston's music video "Queen Of The Night" includes clips from the film as well as Houston wearing a shiney metallic ensemble resembling Maschinenmensch.

And a nice Rainbow wink involving Whitney

Quote:
Though Houston was seen as a "good girl" with a perfect image in the 1980s and early 1990s, by the late 1990s, her behavior changed. She was often hours late for interviews, photo shoots and rehearsals, and canceling concerts and talk-show appearances.

... On January 11, 2000, airport security guards discovered marijuana in both Houston's and husband Bobby Brown's luggage at a Hawaii airport, but the two boarded the plane and departed before authorities could arrive.

... Two months later, Clive Davis was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Houston had been scheduled to perform at the event, but failed to show up.

Shortly thereafter, Houston was scheduled to perform at the Academy Awards but was fired from the event by musical director and longtime friend Burt Bacharach. Her publicist cited throat problems as the reason for the cancellation. In his book The Big Show: High Times and Dirty Dealings Backstage at the Academy Awards, author Steve Pond revealed that "Houston's voice was shaky, she seemed distracted and jittery, and her attitude was casual, almost defiant", and that while Houston was to sing "Over the Rainbow", she would start singing a different song. Houston later admitted to having been fired.

Sat May 26, 2012 2:47 am

Speaking of the frog that likes rainbows, have you ever listened to the lyrics of "The Rainbow Connection"? They talk about wishing on a star. But it's not just any star being wished upon, it's the morning star.

Why are there so many
Songs about rainbows
And what's on the other side
Rainbow's are visions
They're only illusions
And rainbows have nothing to hide
So we've been told and some chose to
Believe it
But I know they're wrong wait and see

Someday we'll find it
The Rainbow Connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Who said that every wish
Would be heard and answered
When wished on the morning star

Somebody thought of that
And someone believed it
And look what it's done so far
What's so amazing
That keeps us star gazing
What so we think we might see

Someday we'll find it
That Rainbow Connection
The lovers the dreamers and me

Have you been half asleep
And have you heard voices
I've heard them calling my name
Are these the sweet sounds that called
The young sailors
I think they're one and the same
I've heard it too many times to ignore it
There's something that I'm supposed to be

Someday we'll find it
The Rainbow Connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

Sat May 26, 2012 5:59 am
Site Admin

A different Madonna...

this is the famous painting that shows a possible "Alien Craft" in the sky, and a all seeing eye/star in the top left corner

Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:55 pm
Site Admin

earlier I mentioned this....

Central Scrutinizer wrote:
And a nice Rainbow wink involving Whitney

Quote:
Though Houston was seen as a "good girl" with a perfect image in the 1980s and early 1990s, by the late 1990s, her behavior changed. She was often hours late for interviews, photo shoots and rehearsals, and canceling concerts and talk-show appearances.

... On January 11, 2000, airport security guards discovered marijuana in both Houston's and husband Bobby Brown's luggage at a Hawaii airport, but the two boarded the plane and departed before authorities could arrive.

... Two months later, Clive Davis was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. Houston had been scheduled to perform at the event, but failed to show up.

Shortly thereafter, Houston was scheduled to perform at the Academy Awards but was fired from the event by musical director and longtime friend Burt Bacharach. Her publicist cited throat problems as the reason for the cancellation. In his book The Big Show: High Times and Dirty Dealings Backstage at the Academy Awards, author Steve Pond revealed that "Houston's voice was shaky, she seemed distracted and jittery, and her attitude was casual, almost defiant", and that while Houston was to sing "Over the Rainbow", she would start singing a different song. Houston later admitted to having been fired.

so this story could go a few places, but I thought I would put it here.....

Quote:
An American Airlines flight was forced to make an emergency landing when a female passenger refused to stop singing Whitney Houston songs.

AA Flight No. 4 was en route from Los Angles to New York's John F. Kennedy International Airport on May 9 when, according to the airline, the flight was diverted to Kansas City because of a "very unruly passenger."

http://abcnews.go.com/Travel/woman-sing ... d=19168969

AA = 11....11/4....44...???

Tue May 14, 2013 1:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next