View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 The Rise of the Black Phoenix: Revolution or Devolution 

http://concretejunkyard.blogspot.com/2012/05/rise-of-black-phoenix-revolution-or.html

Sun May 13, 2012 11:39 pm

Excellent collection of information!

I guess what you describe as "Black Phoenix Rising" is the same what manifested in the media in the last months as DARK-BAD-MAN-RISING (as I summarized it for my research).

Some examples:

The last 4 minutes of the Superbowl XLVI show feature Cee Lo Green in the role of the DARK-BAD-MAN-RISING to power and defeating the Whore of Babylon (sending her to the underworld).

The next DARK-BAD-MAN-RISING was Tupac Shakur at the Coachella Festival this year. The same festival Cee Lo Green made news last year for delivering the worst show possible.

We saw the DARK-BAD-MAN-RISING again in the KONY 2012 campaign where we are asked to vote for an entity called "KONY" (King of New York). Jason Russell demonstrated us even the timeframe we're taking about by his naked streetwalk - 7 years (Nebuchadnezzar). Orwell would have cried by the beauty of that campaign.

Upcoming is the 3. Batman movie "The Dark Knight Rises" featuring the vigilante who only follows his selfmade laws and doesn't care about anything else.

The same role Samuel Jackson just recently played in what I call the first "Post-Society" movie - "The Avengers". There's no real government involved in this movie - only a Nick Fury that can do whatever he pleases and even ignore the orders of his Shadow Council.

Now who is this DARK-BAD-MAN-RISING?

Follow the clues ... or better: Follow the Clooney. He's dancing on the KONY 2012 and the OBAMA 2012 campaign. Both are one and the same.

Namaste,

Deckard666

Tue May 15, 2012 2:15 pm

Deckard666 wrote:
Excellent collection of information!

I guess what you describe as "Black Phoenix Rising" is the same what manifested in the media in the last months as DARK-BAD-MAN-RISING (as I summarized it for my research).

Some examples:

The last 4 minutes of the Superbowl XLVI show feature Cee Lo Green in the role of the DARK-BAD-MAN-RISING to power and defeating the Whore of Babylon (sending her to the underworld).

The next DARK-BAD-MAN-RISING was Tupac Shakur at the Coachella Festival this year. The same festival Cee Lo Green made news last year for delivering the worst show possible.

We saw the DARK-BAD-MAN-RISING again in the KONY 2012 campaign where we are asked to vote for an entity called "KONY" (King of New York). Jason Russell demonstrated us even the timeframe we're taking about by his naked streetwalk - 7 years (Nebuchadnezzar). Orwell would have cried by the beauty of that campaign.

Upcoming is the 3. Batman movie "The Dark Knight Rises" featuring the vigilante who only follows his selfmade laws and doesn't care about anything else.

The same role Samuel Jackson just recently played in what I call the first "Post-Society" movie - "The Avengers". There's no real government involved in this movie - only a Nick Fury that can do whatever he pleases and even ignore the orders of his Shadow Council.

Now who is this DARK-BAD-MAN-RISING?

Follow the clues ... or better: Follow the Clooney. He's dancing on the KONY 2012 and the OBAMA 2012 campaign. Both are one and the same.

Namaste,

Deckard666

Well here's the direct quote from the post that describes the Black Phoenix:

There is a persistent belief in alchemic and hermetic tradition in the existence of two suns: a hidden one of pure "philosophical gold," consisting of the essential Fire conjoined with aether, and the apparent one of profane "material gold." The "dark, consuming fire" of the material sun leads to its being called the "Dark" or "Black Sun."

Per your examples:

1) I don't see Cee Lo Green here representing anything, just cause he was draped in a black robe really doesn't mean much. especially if hes a "bad man" he wouldn't be defeating the whore of babylon, he would be helping her.

2) The whole Kony ordeal though sure fits the context in retrospect.

3) The Dark Knight Rises gets to the core of the symbolism obviously. not to mention the previously released Rise of the Planet of the Apes. i had these 2 posters side by side for a while as the header on my blog.

4) and mentioning Nick Fury fits right in line as the symbol for SHIELD is the Black Eagle (Phoenix)

Tue May 15, 2012 11:53 pm

http://concretejunkyard.blogspot.com/20 ... n-pt2.html

Wed May 16, 2012 4:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]