View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 "I bought a Zoo" Symbolism documentation 

I recently watched the movie, I bought a Zoo. I normally do not watch convention and popular hollywood or movies in general. But I was staying with a relative to enjoy a weekend of my summer vacation.

Here are the following of syncs I picked up, however I recommend a thorough inspection of this movie because of amount of symbolism I've understood.

The number 13 references:

the number 13 is displayed in 2 locations I have discovered.

6:43 (The time the man wakes up, I think when the sun rises) Satan?
2128 The address of a shop he meets his wife whom he became a widow with.

melek taus or the peacock god

For those who do not know about Melek'taus, I read on http://joyofsatan.org that these mystics (who somehow manipulate world events allegedly) were involved in this secret 'god' but they could only name this god as melek'taus. They are called the Yezidis.

Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:27 am

They cannot say "satan." (yezidis)"

Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:28 am
Site Admin

checked out the trailer and i noticed two things

first was this sign in the window
Attachment:
Picture 7.png
Picture 7.png [ 117.48 KiB | Viewed 2490 times ]

Welcome Brave New Owners

...Brave new world, New world Order, Welcome new Owners....

and then a bit of Christian symbolism with Him doing some carpentry, complete with the Solar Cross
Attachment:
Picture 8.png
Picture 8.png [ 118.84 KiB | Viewed 2490 times ]

hmmm...

Also if you are interested, this thread gets fairly involved in Melek/peacock territory...

The grammys, the gramophone, and Nipper the dog(star)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2151

and M. C. Eschaton did some videos about the Peacock Angel as well

Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:11 am
Site Admin

I remembered the g8ors wrote about "I bough the Zoo" and when I looked it up I discovered the movie came out near a solstice, the article written about it came out on the next solstice (2011) and now, here we are, just a mere few days before the final solstice (and New Moon the 19th) before the solstice Winter 2012, which is so highly anticipated.

Happy Holiday from Scarlet Dragon

Quote:
Zoo and Zodiac are related words and we see Scarlett Johansson stars in We Bought a Zoo, this released in the same week as Dragon Tattoo.

Attachment:
Girl-with-the-Dragon-Tattoo-Movie-Poster-Swedish-Version-4f04cedddefe1.jpg
Girl-with-the-Dragon-Tattoo-Movie-Poster-Swedish-Version-4f04cedddefe1.jpg [ 25.94 KiB | Viewed 2486 times ]
This poster is from the Swedish version of the movie.

I tagged it before cause of the One Eye , and cause of the Year of the Dragon - 2012

It was referenced in theone-eye pattern movie poster collection FWIW

Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:49 am
Profile WWW

Attachment:
Girl-with-the-Dragon-Tattoo-Movie-Poster-Swedish-Version-4f04cedddefe1.jpg
looks like Dragonfly movie poster. might actually be symbol for our solar system, i heard two spineal arms that make up our galaxy. that if u look at nile river it says as our galaxy. africa and south america r connected when it comes to really ancient artifacts. i wonder if amazon and nile r those symbols we see on dragon tattoo and other

Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:18 am
Site Admin

Chinese ZOOdiac also comes up in a G8TOR post on Michael Jackson's relation to rainbow and the Arc of the Covenant.

Remember, the ARK was a kind of ZOO wih pairs of all the animals .

Animals in the Ark - Animals in the ZOO , Animals across the ARC of the sky in the Zodiac.... "So There, As Here"

When the Ark lands, all the animals are there in seed form, ready to start a world all over.

Michael and The Ark (Doved Up to the Moon in a Bubble - jacked with swine flew and candy) BE AT IT.

The Pea-Cock and Pea - Hen connect the rainbow to the ARC / ARK. Since the tail of the peacock contains a melange of striped colors in a arc formation.

Attachment:
peacockfeather.jpg
peacockfeather.jpg [ 20.15 KiB | Viewed 2436 times ]

Otherwise, it can show and EYE and EGG

Attachment:
peacockfeather2.jpg
peacockfeather2.jpg [ 9.59 KiB | Viewed 2436 times ]

or an semi - circular array.

Attachment:
peacockarray640.jpg
peacockarray640.jpg [ 218.4 KiB | Viewed 2436 times ]

The ARC is also a RAINBOW. And a RAINBOW appeared when the ARK was safe and finding shelter after the Earth Cataclysm. The DOVE bird was said also to be a sign from Nature/the Creator, that things are arranged according to an Order, and by that order everything in it's place and time. And by that order Creation will flourish, in its proper time. The destruction phase is only a stage, an interlude. And is followed again by safety and beauty.

Attachment:
doveturtlerainbow..jpg
doveturtlerainbow..jpg [ 123.98 KiB | Viewed 2436 times ]

The Turtle is the Earth, "Turtle Island" the continent of "America"

So the ZOOdiac, mostly full of animal figures, and the ARC of the rainBOW (section of a circle) represent the churning / turning of time as on a wheel.

Primary color constellations are an allusion to the Rainbow / Covenant?

Krtikeya, who is also MARS and a warrior god, son of "Shiva" alone (Parviti's single son is Ganesh... The pair Shiva/Shakti each have one "son" born without need, per se, of the partner - according to the Shiva Purana myths.)

Krtikeya rides upon a Peacock.
This root KRT relates to the region now called Turkey - an ancient focal point and Georgia - another ancient focal point - as I uncovered and wrote about in regard to the Olympic athlete from Georgia who lost his life in training for the last games:

Doesn't the death of the Georgian Luge rider, Nomar "Kumarita...ash villi" count? 88 mph [initial report] born in 88,

Deaths of Georgians open Summer and Winter Olympics

Kartikkeya is a god of war: MARS WARS

And in looking into the word "Arlington" and it's connection to the murder of President JFK and the patsy in that murder, "Oswald"

"8" the infinity number seems to be High lighted trough all this. is that the Saturn / Satan #?

The Pleiades are associated with the charging Bull. And Orion /Mitra, the young hunter god, is the slayer?

These are just links to past lines of connection which relate to the sanskrt word Kumar, Kumara,

Krtikeya was nursed by the Pleiades, goddess women, 7 of them, who according to myth took him in as a foster child since he was born without a mother.

Attachment:
krtikeyaonpeacockmount640.jpg
krtikeyaonpeacockmount640.jpg [ 87.5 KiB | Viewed 2436 times ]

Kartikeya / Murugan / Subramanian rides a pea-cock. That is his mount. From the Pleiades. FYI. Doesn't the head of the bird resemble a DUCK.

Now with that (Duck emblem) we return right back to Elizabeth Taylor / Michael Jackson and E.T. (Elizabeth Taylor) [ link corrected]

Michael Jackson, Elizabeth Taylor, E.T. and the Isis Project

Michael Jackson, The Rainbow Bridge and The Moon

Rainbow Bridge is the link from Asgard, home of Thor, and Earth....FWIW,
Thor / Loki resonance

Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:58 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

@PegC...

funny that you brought up the (Noah's) Ark/zoo connection, since in the movie...

"The worst rainstorm in over 100 years threatens to wash out the zoo's grand opening, and although the weather clears in time, they are disappointed when no visitors arrive. They soon discover that a fallen tree has blocked the access road, leaving visitors unsure if the zoo is open"
~ wiki ~

so a small flood/zoo/Ark theme

I also wanted to mention that two of the female character's are name Rosie, and Lily.... two flowers that come up often on this forum, also Rosie was the name of the Due Date baby (in the Movie DD)...

Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:22 pm
Site Admin

and the Murugan (Morgan?) / Skanda / Kartikeya[/url], / Subranmanyam / figure also *does attract (attract or attack?) the Dragon.

According to some Hindu beliefs he described to be the rejected son, ( Like a bastard?) . So that is "why" he became war - like?

Anyway, he's worshiped in the South of India and Shree Lanka.

Attachment:
muruganPalani.jpg
muruganPalani.jpg [ 30.72 KiB | Viewed 2430 times ]

There is the dragon motif.

Kind of like a Cain and Abel story. He's portrayed by some mythos as the jealous brother. There's something like that elsewhere in the Bible and in Egypt too. The "bad" brother motif.

See the connection to Peacock above. Peacock is a Blue Phoenix Dragon ( as opposed to Orange?)

Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:28 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Seems like this video

BLUE represents a sort of peacock's tail ribbon / bridge to another reality / 2001 Nights [lol]

The original Michael Jackson / "Rainbow Bridge" connection "Can You Feel It"

The thumbnail even looks like a peacock?

Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:30 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]