View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Saturn 5 

The symbol for Saturn looks like a 5

The Millenium Hilton is at 55 Church Street.

2001 a space odyssey:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_bE7Mw-gkKG4/T ... ssey'.jpeg

Space Station 5:

Quote:
Space Station V is a fictional space station seen in the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey. Operational, it is a large, international, rotating wheel space station used as a transfer point from Low Earth orbit to the moon and other planets. It also functions as an orbital hotel, mostly operated by Hilton Hotels. Rotation of the station provides artificial gravity for people aboard the station. The station contains two docking bays for docking spacecraft and is placed on its rotational axis at the opposite sides of the construction. By the time of events depicted in the film, it is still under construction, with the incomplete second wheel.
The rotating wheel depicted in the movie traces its lineage back to wheeled space station designs by Wernher von Braun[7][8] and Herman Potočnik, the latter describing such a space station design in his book The Problem of Space Travel - The Rocket Motor (192. The studio model was reported to be eight feet wide (Bizony) or six feet wide (Agel), and stuffed with tiny lights behind the windows. Due to its large size and delicate structure, the model always seemed in danger of breaking apart. Kubrick had most of the models and props used in 2001 destroyed, discarded, or securely stored away so they would not be used in productions not under his control. When the Borehamwood, England studio used to shoot the film was demolished in the early 1970s, the model for Space Station V was dumped in a field about 20 miles away. It was destroyed by vandals a few days later.[1][5]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_sp ... y_series#S pace_Station_V

So in a way the monolith resonates with the number 5 because the Hilton in the film is space station 5.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1pGtXcfmabs/T ... nolith.jpg

The star gate sequence has 5 pyramids between the two large pyramids on the side, which might be "the gate" and also the lights on the sides of the moon monolith. In this case the 5 pyramids (Saturn) would represent "the star" between the pillars.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-s5WQhSXxXY8/T ... sey128.jpg

Food for thought: The moon rocket was Saturn 5 and the symbolic mission was Apollo 11.

Seems like the symbol for Jupiter produced a lot of syncs. The potential "gate" resonating lights on the sides of the moon monolith are 12 & 12=24.

*The "collativelearning" website (film analysis for 2001 & The shining) put forward a compelling theory that the 7 pyramids in the star gate sequence are in reference to as above so below & 7up. I take that to depict 7th heaven/Saturn.

There could also be a connection between the horizontal monolith, horizontal switch in the stargate sequence, and the 5 horizontally aligned pyramids.

Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:44 am
Site Admin

Nice post!

did you ever notice that the symbols for Jupiter (basically a 4) and Saturn (5) are a number off from their rank Jupiter is the 5th planet and Saturn is the 6th...

I'll want to re-reread and digest this later, I am stuck in grammy land... :-)

Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:12 am

Central Scrutinizer wrote:
Nice post!

did you ever notice that the symbols for Jupiter (basically a 4) and Saturn (5) are a number off from their rank Jupiter is the 5th planet and Saturn is the 6th...

I'll want to re-reread and digest this later, I am stuck in grammy land... :-)

The grammy thread has some nice tidbits of info so keep going while the syncs flow lol. The symbols...That's a good point, I never thought about it like that. I like how the 1 off each rank makes two ones and 4+5=9 :lol

Quote:
To date, the Saturn V is the only launch vehicle to transport human beings beyond Low Earth Orbit. A total of 24 human beings were flown out to the Moon in the four years spanning December 1968 through December 1972.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(rocket_family)

Almost a perfect 4 year period. And of course during this time the Twin Towers were built.

I read the post by Teosty in "the black cube of saturn" about "Gregor A. Gregorius" with his saturn 5 outfit and noticed the 5 pointed star. We often see the 5 pointed star between the 2 large pillars and in the case of 9/11 we have the pentagon. I never considered a possible connection between the 5 pointed star and Saturn but you never know.

I like the Von Braun sync too.
Quote:
The rotating wheel depicted in the movie traces its lineage back to wheeled space station designs by Wernher von Braun

Von Braun syncs with the Saturn rocket family (Most notable Saturn 5 obviously) and Station 5 in the film.

So I tried to look for any possible German elite syncs but only a couple sketchy ones so far...

Bavarian Illuminati=May 1

Quote:
Adolf Hitler's DAP registration number. He was actually the 55th member, as the founders began registering with 500 to make it appear as if there were many more people in the party ranks than there actually were.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/555_(number)

Quote:
In reality he had been the 55th member, but the counting started at the number 501 :roll: in order to make the party appear larger. Also, his claim that he was party member number 7, which would make him one of the founding members, is refuted. However, in his work Mein Kampf, Hitler claims that he received a membership card with the number 7. After giving his first speech for the Party on October 16 in the Hofbräukeller, Hitler quickly rose up to become a leading figure in the DAP.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Workers'_Party

Was the 7 connected to 7th heaven/Saturn? We know Hitler's alleged death is the day before May 1...

And the ever so symbolic new complex. The Deutsche Bank Building is the new location for WTC 5...Hmm

Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:34 am

Remember the flashing helicopter pointed out by Jake Kotze in "The Itsy Bitsy Illuminati Propeller Heads (Comic Cycle 3) " highlighted oddities in the 9/11 footage...

Jake recently made a "Hilton on the moon" sync with Mad Men.

The Millenium Hilton 9/11 eyewitness Doug Eisler was interviewed by FOX 5 and WB 11. According to Wiki Apollo resonates with " a god of light and the sun." Particularly revealing are the sun rays on the WB11 mic. Therefore we have a "Hilton on the moon" sync (Saturn 5 Apollo 11) with the Millnium Hilton 9/11 eyewitness.

Doug Eisler witnessed flight 11 from the 50th floor ;-) It's not like he could say "I saw it all" if he was only on the 5th. :lol

Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:27 am

Plasmaclouds wrote:
Remember the flashing helicopter pointed out by Jake Kotze in "The Itsy Bitsy Illuminati Propeller Heads (Comic Cycle 3) " highlighted oddities in the 9/11 footage...

Jake recently made a "Hilton on the moon" sync with Mad Men.

The Millenium Hilton 9/11 eyewitness Doug Eisler was interviewed by FOX 5 and WB 11. According to Wiki Apollo resonates with " a god of light and the sun." Particularly revealing are the sun rays on the WB11 mic. Therefore we have a "Hilton on the moon" sync (Saturn 5 Apollo 11) with the Millnium Hilton 9/11 eyewitness.

Doug Eisler witnessed flight 11 from the 50th floor ;-) It's not like he could say "I saw it all" if he was only on the 5th. :lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0hGDcGj ... re=mh_lolz

1:10

Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:30 am

Quote:
The Millenium Hilton is at 55 Church Street.

It is also 55 stories and was reopened May(5) 5th 2003.

Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:10 am
Site Admin

her is a post that I did in the Saturn cube thread, I too had questioned the relation between 5 (also the letter E and Roman numeral V) and Saturn

Central Scrutinizer wrote:
I have a lot that I want to post here, some of this may have been posted before, but after after a few searches I couldn’t find it from this angle....

The Enron Logo inspired this post

Enron logo is a black square(cube) with a prominent E, the logo is also a rainbow,

former Enron building, the E is missing but the cube is still there, also 1+4=5

the new Enron logo still features the rainbow, and it still has the square....

the logo was designed by Paul Rand, here are some other logos he designed, notice that he did the ABC logo, who I had shown as Saturn's network,

NeXT, notice that the e is highlighted (by being the only lower case letter), the letters are a "rainbow" and they are in the cube..

Quote:
“Next, Inc. (later Next Computer, Inc. and Next Software, Inc. and stylized as NeXT) was an American computer company headquartered in Redwood City, California, that developed and manufactured a series of computer workstations intended for the higher education and business markets. NeXT was founded in 1985 by Apple Computer co-founder Steve Jobs after he was fired from Apple the same year. NeXT introduced the first NeXT Computer in 1988, and the smaller NeXTstation in 1990. Sales of the NeXT computers were relatively limited, with estimates of about 50,000 units shipped in total. Nevertheless, its innovative object-oriented NeXTSTEP operating system and development environment were highly influential.”

I stumbled on this logo while looking up Enron

they are from Texas as well...

... BEL, and EL and the cube shape...

their complete logo even has the black square

And they want you to BELieve

Now E is the 5th letter, but Saturn is the 6th planet, so what gives?

I am not sure, but if we think that Jupiter sits on Saturn's throne, and is the 5th planet we could see Saturn as the original 5th as well (maybe a stretch, but the two are so connected...)

more highlighted E’s some with hidden EL’s and Saturn Ring...

Quote:

“In ancient and modern occultism the “E” is very important because it represents the fifth essence or the quintessence … It represents a spiritual power of transcendence The number 5. So you will always find something in a corporate logo that will tweak the “E” for a reason. It will always be highlighted in some way, or separated in some way, or dropped in some way.”
~ Michael Tsarion, “The Subversive Use of Sacred Symbolism in The Media” Lecture at Conspiracy Con 2003 ~

Take note of Es in corporate logos, since E is the 5th letter of the alphabet it is very often highlighted or drawn differently than the other letters. Intel drops the E, Acer makes the E superthin, Crest and Lee place a sunburst behind the E. EForce has the Illuminati pyramid and Microsoft Internet Explorer uses the “e” icon with Saturn’s ring around it. Also note the blue IntEL inside logo with the ring of Saturn. Other brands who change their E’s include EBay, ETrade, ESPN, Dell, Acer, Esprit, Express, EB, EA Sports/Games, A&E, FedEx, Enconcept Academy and many more.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/socio ... racy39.htm

there is the Movie Wall E

the E is this time highlighted in the red circle

enter the rainbow cube...

E is the 5th letter it is also the first letter in EL, so lets look at the letter L

Quote:
L (named el or ell) is the twelfth letter of the basic modern Latin alphabet.

...Lamedh may have come from a pictogram of an ox goad or cattle prod. Some have suggested a shepherd's staff.”

Attachment:
L.jpg

may I suggest a scythe, I think that may have been mentioned either on this thread somewhere or in one of the videos......

Attachment:
Lamedh.jpg

continued....

Quote:
In some fonts, the lowercase letter L may be difficult to distinguish from the digit one (1) or an uppercase letter I . In recent times, many new fonts have curved the lowercase form to the right and it is increasingly common, especially on European road signs and advertisements. A more stylized version based on the handwritten letterlike ℓ is sometimes used in mathematics and elsewhere. Its LaTeX command is \ell.

one could maybe even argue that the L or Lamedh is similar to a chevron, which implies a cube...

about the Lamedh
Quote:
Lamed or Lamedh is the twelfth letter in many Semitic abjads, including Phoenician, Aramaic, Hebrew Lamed ל and Arabic alphabet Lām ل.

The Phoenician letter gave rise to the Greek Lambda (Λ), Latin L, and Cyrillic Л.

Quote:
Lambda (uppercase Λ, lowercase λ, lamda or lamtha) is the 11th letter of the Greek alphabet. In the system of Greek numerals lambda has a value of 30. Lambda is related to the Phoenician letter Lamed Lamedh. Letters in other alphabets that stemmed from lambda include the Roman L and the Cyrillic letter El (Л, л). The ancient grammarians and dramatists give evidence to the pronunciation as [laːbdaː] (λάβδα) in Classical Greek times. In Modern Greek the name of the letter, Λάμδα, is pronounced [lamða]; the spoken letter itself has the sound of [l] as with Latinate "L".

notice that it is an upside down V, and V is the Roman numeral for 5, and this synchromystically connects the E and L by way of the V(5)

and if that's not enough, check this out...
Quote:
Lambda can mean the empty set in mathematics, though other symbols are more commonly used.

such as this common symbol for the Empty Set...(you can't make it up)

And since we know car makers like Saturn (Saturn, Nissan), how about this logo

I have a bit more to finish, but wanted to get this up

Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:43 pm

Thanks for posting that interesting e connection. So the millenium Hilton and Enron have the symbols for Saturn and Jupiter encoded.

Quote:
cant past it here though. THe millenium hilton has 42 inch plasma screen TVs in every room.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_WJOyqmg_gpc/S ... R/jupt.bmp

Last post in the Jupiter 42 thread:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=691&start=20

Funny how WTC 7 is notorious for the Enron records. WTC 7 is the 5th building after the towers and flush with the towers. Collapse=5:20

Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 pm

“In ancient and modern occultism the “E” is very important because it represents the fifth essence or the quintessence … It represents a spiritual power of transcendence The number 5. So you will always find something in a corporate logo that will tweak the “E” for a reason. It will always be highlighted in some way, or separated in some way, or dropped in some way.”
~ Michael Tsarion, “The Subversive Use of Sacred Symbolism in The Media” Lecture at Conspiracy Con 2003 ~

Take note of Es in corporate logos, since E is the 5th letter of the alphabet it is very often highlighted or drawn differently than the other letters. Intel drops the E, Acer makes the E superthin, Crest and Lee place a sunburst behind the E. EForce has the Illuminati pyramid and Microsoft Internet Explorer uses the “e” icon with Saturn’s ring around it. Also note the blue IntEL inside logo with the ring of Saturn. Other brands who change their E’s include EBay, ETrade, ESPN, Dell, Acer, Esprit, Express, EB, EA Sports/Games, A&E, FedEx, Enconcept Academy and many more. [quote][/quote]

The first thing that came to mind was E-Systems. (haarp)

Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:45 pm

New millennium=5.

1/1/2001=5

Mysterious monolith marks 2001:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/1098419.stm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Monolith
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/1100524.stm

Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next