View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 year of the rabbit 
Site Admin

PC said:
Quote:
Well, I finally saw "Donnie Darko" last weekend and it connected with Patrick Swaze and with the 9/11 false flag 2001 airplane hoax. Also, alleged time travel and mental illness brought on by the disaster.

I strongly felt it was a mind control movie. (D'uh) But when I checked Google, no one has written on it - that I could find. If anyone can find different, please let me know.

I have not seen the movie but wanted to know more about DD so watched a few bits on Youtube. Also found this:

Quote:
.... especially as we move closer to Halloween, which will be very significant. That is when Donnie’s “world” will end, as Frank explains, when he first speaks to Donnie in a trance. Again, speculating here, but the first list of numbers are all composed of or can total 666. Six, in gematria, is the number of man, and in the Apocalypse of St. John, the number of the Beast. Frank says “28 days, 6 hours, 42 mins, 12 seconds” and the world will end.  8-2 is 6, 6 hours, 4+2 is 6, and 12 is 6 + 6. With the level of depth and thought put into the film, I don’t think this is a stretch, though I have no way to prove it, of course.

It is also significant that as the engine crashes into the house, the father is watching the Bush/Dukakis debate of 1988 and is totally invested in the neo-connery.  We know that what was really going on in Nicaragua and elsewhere was drug running, as the Iran-contra scandal showed. The great irony here is that Donnie is drugged up, and experiencing serious spiritual problems, while the “war on drugs” was just getting started. The establishment is shown to be a fraud, and this anti-establishment theme runs throughout the film, because Donnie...

Frank, who begins to take a larger picture in Donnie’s life, is Donnie’s Ego, which, in Jungian analysis, must be integrated into the waking self. ... Frank, you recall, is Donnie’s Ego – his mirror image, and is the personification of Donnie’s fear of death.

(this reminds me of the ending of Pan Labyrinth-death/sacrifice of lead character-kind of dark too)

From comments (Ross):
I wonder if this is intentional? The Swaze plays Jim Cunningham. Here’s the meaning of the name Cunningham from http://genealogy.about.com/library/surn ... INGHAM.htm
Definition: A place name from the Cunningham area in the Ayrshire district of Scotland, which, in turn, got its name from the words “cunny” or “coney” meaning rabbit and “hame” meaning home (rabbit’s home).
This possibly connects with Frank’s rabbit like appearance. I remember a rabbit figures into the weird new age flick “The Last Mimzy” (along with Mandals) and Following the White Rabbit down the hole (from Alice in Wonderland) is often used as a metaphor for gnostic awakening. I think Morpheus says something about it in the Matrix.
Much more with links at:
http://jaysanalysis.com/2010/11/06/deco ... #more-1264

Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:13 am
Site Admin

Ummm...more about DD....

From the comments I gather this is from the Director's cut and may have been a deleted scene (cartoon is Watership Down clip). Also similarity between this movie and Catcher in the Rye, another possible mind control connection.

Quote:
alike- Both boys are deathly afraid of bunnies. Darko has schizophrenic hallucinations about bunnies in the movie and Caulfield gets bit by one in the 15th chapter. They are also very similar in science fictional ways. Darko's experiences with the bunny prove to be very difficult to the way his mind perceives certain situations. Also, Caulfield's mind is twisted by the fact that his education is basically, well, effed up. (for lack of a better term)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 039AAXGuqK

Even the director has referred to DD as ‘The Catcher in the Rye as written by Philip K. Dick’ http://www.scifimoviepage.com/donniedarko.html

Down the rabbit hole:

Quote:
In Search of J. D. Salinger by Ian Hamilton recounts Salinger’s experiences in the employ of United States Defense Intelligence during and after World War II, serving with the Counter Intelligence Corps (CIC).

His time was spent mainly in the interrogation of captured Nazis, however, toward the end of the war, he was involved in the denazification of Germany and the subsequent creation of the mind control program MK-Ultra. Project Artichoke (Project Camelot: stay away from anything with the word Project on the front) were developed under the influence of the former Nazis who worked with TPTP to get the Jews to Palestine.

His classic novel The Catcher in the Rye has been used as a “mechanism of control” in the assassination of John Lennon, and the attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan.

I am, not in any way suggesting that Catcher in the Rye was written as a triggering device intended to set off a post-hypnotic suggestion.

What I am speculating is the opposite.

Catcher in the Rye was written because Salinger was tormented by what he learned as an Counter Intelligence officer during World War II.

http://www.unfilteredhistory.com/blog/u ... alinger-4/

http://www.unfilteredhistory.com/blog/?p=95

Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:40 am
Site Admin

"The Beast", the final television acting role of Patrick Swayze, tries equating 9/11 "truthers" with dope smoking terrorists

Swayze plays a police agent / actor. As happens oftentimes in reality, no one can determine who side he is really on.

Swaze was brought to Nico's attention since in the series "The Beast" mention was made of the "no-planers. - A no-planer role was enacted on that show and was portrayed as a dope smoker.

Last show of Swayze was "The Beast" 13 episodes.

The fellow who is asked "planer or no planer" resembles Ryan Rodriguez, who in real life would ask that question of the "Truthers" who fliered every Saturday at the Big Lie Hole.

I wrote about it here, where I wrote about Ryan Diana Rhianna and Orion.
Attachment:
ryansync.jpg
ryansync.jpg [ 49.58 KiB | Viewed 1811 times ]

Attachment:
ryankarioke.jpg
ryankarioke.jpg [ 37.51 KiB | Viewed 1811 times ]

Attachment:
planerornoplaner.jpg
planerornoplaner.jpg [ 37.46 KiB | Viewed 1811 times ]

Here is Ryan in an interview in [Gramercy Park] front of St. Mark's Church [ed. 3 / 29 / 2012]

I wrote about this February 22nd 2009. And the post number for this entry is 5454 = 99 2 nines 2009 2 22.

Around 5:59 you can see the "Planer or No - Planer" chant, with the street theatre waterboarding.

Swayze had a drug/alcohol abuse problem and says he went for help to EST and to Scientology.

He's syncing to the 9/11 false - flag, both because the theme of the movie, "Ghost" was getting justice from the afterlife. And many, including myself and Judy Wood, feel it is our duty, to those who died (including the native americans and african-americans who were also murdered and buried there, and whose graves were desecrated by the Big Lie Hole), to study the event and communicate what we have found.

Here is an excellent interview with Judy Wood, done by Cosmic Gnostic Radio:

Patrick Swayze resembles 9/11 researcher Nico Haupt

Attachment:
Patrick-Swayze-Ghost.6.jpg
Patrick-Swayze-Ghost.6.jpg [ 4.61 KiB | Viewed 1811 times ]

Attachment:
nicohaupt90s.jpg
nicohaupt90s.jpg [ 8.21 KiB | Viewed 1811 times ]

So what was the weird timing with Donnie Darko?

Quote:
"It's been a very weird, bizarre chain of events," Kelly [the director] says.

It hadn't come out except to film festivals before 9/11. Then, afterward, because of the jet engine falling into DD's bed, and the ambiuity if it was a ghost movie or not, the distributors did not have the nerve to put it into the movie houses.

It made 500K~ in a limited release but went on to make a fortune in DVD.

Date of release to theaters, FWIW, is October 26, 2001

And the director, Kelly, feels the fact it was released in the middle of the false-flag plane end-of the World psy-op fed the success of DD the following year.

Quote:
so I knew the typical industry executive felt it would never connect with anyone. And at that point it felt like they'd been right. But looking at it now, the fact that it came out in the middle of this chaos had a definite role in that."

I'm thinking the movie is like a drug - it hints at issues around the false-flag, the end of the world, young innocent turning into a psycho killer.... things which would need resolution. In advertising that is a technique: create dissonance, and folks will buy your product out of a subconscious need to address the issues and resolve the conflict.

I think DD 's doctor in the movie was not a doctor, but was DD's mind control handler. I think she was behind what was going on, maybe with a little illegal sex with the patient.

She obviously gave him the suggestion to do the murder at a particular time.

This movie could be for the children of the 9/11 perps. Or for handling a team of pedophile abused assassins.

And Jake G. stars in the time-travel (dis - association ) flick "Source Code" and Duncan Jones, the director of that, did the "Moon" movie, which related to the "Prestige" .... murderous hoax and cloning.

As far as "Catcher in the Rye" (connect to Mark David Chapman and to Hinckley?) A friend who is a scholar of fiction said in his opinion the perps/ military have to steal from artists who really have the talent - for their uses in the mind control grid. For example: "Wizard of Oz" and "Catcher in the Rye"

That could be true. But it could also be true that the artists were devising the work more overtly.

I have to re-look and see if you even see a plane crash in Donnie Darko. I think you are just told it crashed. And maybe they threw an engine on his bed. Where's the rest of the aircraft? Phst.

Attachments:
Donnie-Darko.jpg
Donnie-Darko.jpg [ 20.07 KiB | Viewed 1811 times ]

Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:41 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

As far as the "Jim Cunningham" character?

Attachment:
jim.jpg
jim.jpg [ 8.23 KiB | Viewed 1809 times ]

And "Cunningham" meaning "place of the Rabbit?"

My friend, Jim F., who did half the illustrations for my article in the "The Sync Book" used to, when we were teenagers, call a cunt, "Connie"

Also, CUNNIlingus is from CUNNUS, which is Latin for Cunt.

Quote:
from L. cunnus "vulva" (see cunt)

I've seen it called "butterfly" too.

So we have the "Beaver" "sex" connection again to bUNNie! And of course, Bun; which could be an Ass cheek - which resembles Brests.

So does that mean there is likely a Sex element in this mind control technology? Dunno. I'm Duncey Darko.

I noticed in the "Waterford Down" scene DD gets really angry that folks should care about animals? Hey , aren't humans animals? Why is he a hero for this? Programming callousness to animal [human] life? Also using a Bunnie , for children, to appeal to children? Then making it horrifying to create a dissonance.

Also with "Cunningham" there is the "cunning" element

Quote:
cunnen "to know" (see can (v.)). Sense of "skillfully deceitful" is probably late

Attachment:
jimcunningham.jpg
jimcunningham.jpg [ 42.46 KiB | Viewed 1809 times ]

The movie gets you to laugh at the poor efforts of the alleged mind control helper. The one, J.C. who tries to condition the teenagers, is revealed as a pedophile, CON man and loser.

So the audience feels about it: "We know what *that looks like and can catch it."

Meanwhile the real op is in the young man's therapy sessions!

Jake Kotze wrote of Patrick Swayze's resonance with another J.C. , Johnny Castle, in the movie "Dirty Dancing"

I found this bit of info today when I was looking into the St. Quintus, of Capua, Italy.who for some reason is listed as a Saint of today - according to my email. But according to on-line sources has the feast day May 9th.

So I found this:
Quote:
The word CONIuratio during this period carried multiple connotations; literally a "swearing together" or "oath," it could refer both to a ritualized oath-taking and to a political conspiracy.

CONIUR atio So "place of the oaths."

Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:27 pm
Profile WWW

Idaho Man Reportedly Banned From Wearing Bunny Suit in Public

An Idaho man banned from wearing a bunny suit in public might have a legitimate constitutional complaint under the First Amendment freedom of expression, the ACLU said Wednesday.

William Falkingham, 34, was told by police he could no longer wear the suit around his Idaho Falls neighborhood after neighbors complained he was frightening children.

The Idaho Falls Police Department received complaints on Monday that a man in a black bunny suit was hiding behind a tree and scaring small children, according to the station. One neighbor also reportedly told police that the individual pointed his finger like a gun at her son. Authorities then responded to the scene and told Falkingham he could no longer wear the costume in public.

The local ACLU chapter told FoxNews.com on Wednesday that Falkingham's right to free expression may have been violated.

"On its face, he may have a constitutional claim under freedom of expression," said Monica Hopkins, executive director for the Boise chapter of the ACLU.

But Hopkins said the specifics of the case would need to be further investigated and that the ACLU is not planning to get involved.

"We have not been contacted by the individual and as of right now," she said, "we have no plans to get involved."

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:07 am
Site Admin

that Guy looks like Gary Busey who has just voiced bugs bunny...

Quote:
In the case of Meat Loaf’s meltdown in front of Gary Busey and team on this week’s Celebrity Apprentice, it’s not entirely hyperbole. Jimmy Kimmel does a fine/funny job of setting up the incident and then parodying it by playing the soundtrack against an ancient Loony Tunes cartoon featuring the likes of Yosemite Sam (Meat) and Bugs Bunny (Busey):

Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:23 am

jesus is the white rabbi and is also sync with number 23

see the rabit hand

Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:44 am

rabbit hand = 2 fingers open, 3 fingers closed = 23

peace & love with
Dark Knight of the Sol

Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:02 am
Site Admin

The Sync Book came out today.

The Sync Book: Myths, Magic, Media, and Mindscapes

The man who did the illustrations for my chapter is James (Jim) Farrington. And goes in this thread with William Falkingham and with Jim Cunningham. His Grandma was Connie and his Mom was Peggy.

So there is a rabbit attraction here, especially with the rabbits on my birthday this year as I mentioned above..

Jim believes this Universe is the sloughing off of numbers, especially Primes and we are the detritus and the number is the living being.

It's very Platonic and connected with archtypes. And he believes FACE is the crown on the head of Being.

Quote:
The face is not
just a parking lot,
for the nose and lips,
where they may do
their fine works.

Face is the natural abstraction
of unity in being.

It is the Capital of Being.

Faces light up the places
we can not,
or can no longer, see.

Number is natures
medium of exchange,
it is like a throne
upon which man,
in this world, must sit.
And face?
It is the Crown upon his head.

Attachment:
integercircus640.jpg
integercircus640.jpg [ 126.69 KiB | Viewed 1721 times ]

It will connect to this video I re-posted today for the 10th Anniversary of September 11th 2001. It was dedicated by Nico Haupt to me and Rosalee Grable and features the Rabbit from Alice. And Godzilla @ the Trade Tower destruction (Godzilla in the 50's was said to represent the subconscious of the group mind of the times..which had been traumatized by the detonation of the Atomic Bombs at Hiroshima and Nagasaki.)

Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:21 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I went to see Boots Riley, who played at the Brooklyn Bowl, last Sunday. Riley is the person who designed an album cover for his band, "The Coup" pre- false flag 9/11 which seemed to foretell the event at the Twin Towers

Attachment:
coup_party_music.jpg
coup_party_music.jpg [ 51.73 KiB | Viewed 1586 times ]

Attachment:
Coup-Closeup.jpg
Coup-Closeup.jpg [ 22.99 KiB | Viewed 1586 times ]

On the way home I ran into some serious committed activists on the 9/11 issue, who I hadn't seen for many years. Our movement had splintered. and me, the activist - researcher, was isolated and left with a group of 3. One of whom, soon after the split, was beat up by police for standing on the street.

We were demonized by select parties in the "We Are Change" and "9/11 Truth" org. , as infiltrators, because of our conclusions, which were based on our research. While the conclusions were not, necessarily, themselves disputed, it was deemed "Bad for the Movement" to mention TV Fakery or the work of Judy Wood (which at that time was set to discredit the work of Steven Jones of (at the time) Brigham Young Univ.)
Attachment:
noplanepartyline640.jpg
noplanepartyline640.jpg [ 193.17 KiB | Viewed 1584 times ]

The mainstream 9/11 is still on the Steven Jones jag - based upon alleged "authority" of the leaders and palatability / believablility : which is more important, so they say, politically, than what actually happened.

Naturally it seems a 2nd false - narrative, planted by the same perps, is what is important to their getting away with the scheme.

Nico, in our group, was demonized also becasue in addition to being very good at the research (high functioning aspberger's / autism) He is unfortunately also a sociopath / psychopath - which gives him poor social skills.
Attachment:
parkcouple.jpg
parkcouple.jpg [ 252.57 KiB | Viewed 1585 times ]
I should have stayed away from him.

I became Facebook friends with one of the 9/11 activists I ran into on the street last Sunday, who remembered me from "back in the day" ["no - planers" are still shunned. ] and I found this image in his scant Wall Photos file: first photo I found

Attachment:
bankprotestrabbit.jpg
bankprotestrabbit.jpg [ 45.98 KiB | Viewed 1588 times ]

I wrote about this also on the "Great 9/11 Syncs" thread.

Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:52 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next