View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Predict George H.W. Bush's Date With Gehinnom 

The online Kaballah calculator says George Herbert Walker Bush is equal to 13/4.

Let's predict upon which day of 2015 George Bush meets his doom.

January 4th would be nice.

Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:07 pm
Site Admin

Charlie Prime wrote:
The online Kaballah calculator says George Herbert Walker Bush is equal to 13/4.

Let's predict upon which day of 2015 George Bush meets his doom.

January 4th would be nice.

I think Bushes are just teasing people with the idea H.W. could ever die!

He'll probably wait to see the Dawn of his New World Order? ! i.e. Martial Law, Constitution of the U.S. overturned / Bill of Rights nullified.. ?

Attachment:
tradetower.jpg
tradetower.jpg [ 40.36 KiB | Viewed 685 times ]

I'm predicting he won't die 2015.

Either way then, I win..! Unless I go first.. And I'm hoping I won't.

I expect to live out at least this year.. IN fact I'm expecting to make 100 years, like Professor Irwin Corey..

"The first 100 are the hardest"

Attachment:
profirwincorey640.jpg
profirwincorey640.jpg [ 159.72 KiB | Viewed 685 times ]

but no one ever knows. (If anyone ever says I "suicided" you'll know it's a big fat lie!)

DONATE

Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:19 pm

The line of Bushes will likely continue with Jeb being the next president. To me, when I think of a Bush, I think of the burning Bush that God spoke to Moses in the Torah. That same Bush is the Tree of Life (symbolic of Christ).

G.H.W. Bush was cia, and also made the announcement of the NWO being on the horizon. The NWO is now almost completely in place, his work is finished.

Bush (Burning Bush) = el - ite (God).

I have always been troubled by the Bush family's pictures showing off the horn symbol. I know GW Bush went to Texas but then I see all the other presidents doing it as well. Even Michelle on the cover of a magazine is doing devil horns sign. This world is completely under the rule of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and the birth of the new age is about to commence.

Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:07 am
Site Admin

^^^
Interesting comment.

You mentioned the cia and George Bush....the following has Aldous Huxley and Terrance McKenna as possible operatives of sorts....all active during the George Herbert Walker Bush era....

Think that this (as you say ...'and the birth of the new age is about to commence...')...might be the ambition behind the predictive programming we see in the movie, entertainment, news, ...the 'culture/matrix'... we see around us.....

...maybe it is the plan to entrap, snare, program us to believe that this will happen so we will remain sheeple-like...docile.

Just finished working through part of the labyrinth PegC2 posted on the THE SHINING thread (I added some highlights...):

Here is part of the post:
Quote:
Whereas the author of "2001: A False - Flag Odyssey," Joe Bisdin, believes that what Kubrick depicts is camera, lights, "Smoke and Mirrors"

Which do you think it is?

Joe Bisdin says the above image is meant to represent a Movie House speaker system..
And that the subversive meaning is "Mass Media Trickery"

Whereas Mr. Kotze says the image is of a Stargate from Sirius represents the evolution of the human to a higher level of consciousness; Which is just what my film teacher from High School - a close associate of L. Ron Hubbard, named Stan Chapman, (who had achieved "clear" level @Co$ at the time [circa '72 / '73]), told us was the meaning of the visuals, during that bit of "2001" i.e. the ending montage.

Who are you going to believe?

As with the 9/11 event - you are told the [correct] meaning.

Also, Mr. Kotze is completely distanced from political conspiracy notions - apparently thinks they are insane.. So, in other words, he hasn't figured out what really happened in NYC in 2001..

Either that or he's lying.. And I don't think he's lying - though I might be wrong.

People are still worshiping Mr. Terence McKenna, although he's been outed as a asset of the Intelligence Services .. And PR for them.. And though he predicted for years, in detail, an "end of the world" "singularity" / event, which did not "pan out."

So I'm still waiting for a raising of cosmic consciousness through the 9/11 stargate to ensue.. Just as I'm still waiting for the 12/21/2012 "Singularity" which never came.. Are Christians too, strung out like this.. It's always the next 1000 years, "He Will Come." And when that one comes, "Oh another 1000?"

An event prediction of Mr. McKenna, which, not to put too fine a point upon it, was, as with Jehovah's Witnesses' predictions of same "End of the World" for several other dates, which have come and gone ages ago already, without the End ever arriving; is also bogus.

But the followers don't lose a beat.. In all cases.

Attachment:
TerenceMcKenna_admits_he_was_agent.mp3

That the Hilton is right there flush up to the Trade Tower area and was deliberately built to look like the Monolith; there is no doubt.

Quote from the Hilton Family website 2008 [now a dead URL]:
Quote:
The hotel is a high-rise black glass building which pays homage to Arthur C. Clarke's vision of the Monolith in "2001: A Space Odyssey" - complete with canopy, flags and ornamental trees at the entrance.

..see THE SHINING post for more

I checked out one of the links about Teremce McKenna and found this comment:

Quote:
This dovetails with research I’ve read from others and research of my own. I arrived here after doing a search prompted by my reading of Aldous Huxley’s The Perennial Philosophy which endeavors to demonstrate a common thread in mystical traditions of various cultures with heavy emphasis on the theme of oneness and ‘collective consciousness.’ Huxley’s thesis is strained and forced and his agenda obvious in my opinion and familiar from my research of esoteric Freemasonry. The book was lauded by the New York Times.

What interests me about the hippie/drug culture as it relates to this is that LSD is often described as creating sensations and thoughts of ‘oneness with the universe’ which is clearly a meme the establishment endeavors to sell to the masses. Note well that the establishment hierarchy does not believe itself to be one with the masses, however. It seems to me that this oneness meme is a method of breaking down and softening up of the many cultures of the world and identities of individuals.

The finale of Arthur C. Clarke’s Childhood’s End where the collective ‘oneness’ leads the masses to simply disappear is instructive. This is what the establishment string-pullers have planned for us, not themselves. I believe Clarke was speaking over the heads of most readers with that book when it was first published, but perhaps today the message can be seen more clearly.

This ‘oneness’ that is not really universal but actually a double standard is the essence of Kabbalah which is arguably the most influential mystical current in the West.

Much more here:
http://www.gnosticmedia.com/McKenna-Agent

...things are not what they seem and we may be being herded into certain ways of thinking.....like NWO...etc.

Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:29 pm
Site Admin

con't ^^^

...some...ummmm...dates....Thought I'd check out some dates and was reminded of some connections:

Quote:
Aldous Leonard Huxley /ˈhʌksli/ (26 July 1894 – 22 November 1963) was an English writer, philosopher and a prominent member of the Huxley family.

hmmm...Huxley dies the same day as JFK...Nov. 22, 1963.

...also the evidence pointing to George Bush being at the scene of the Nov. 22 assassination:

Was George H.W. Bush Involved in Assassination of JFK?
and here:
http://www.synchromysticismforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=13064#p13064

Quote:
Terence Kemp McKenna (November 16, 1946 – April 3, 2000) was an American philosopher, psychonaut, ethnobotanist, lecturer, and author.

Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]