View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 The Woman In The Red Dress 

excellent, excellent stuff you guys added. man i missed this place :) cant tell you how much i appreciate the vibe and flow of discussion here, the way someone can toss up a sync and others come along and add layers to it from their own research that werent previously considered or known by the OP. i completely overlooked the "Linda" sync at the end of the commercial, nice catch!

a few other random observations of mine from the commercial on a symbolic level. not only do we have the direct all seeing eye symbolism used with actual human eyes, but even the illuminated single engine of the airplane in the background plays into that same symbolism.

but i was also struck by the lyrics in the song at times, like for example @ 0:24 when he sings "it's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life" with a sun rising in the background just above the mountains. on an esoteric level we are well aware of the heavy "rising sun" and/or "new dawn/new day" symbolism, the way in much artwork and film the sun is often shown specifically rising over mountain peaks.

in the body scanner scene, the goddess watches from the heavens while people exit a car on the left, go thru the scanner, then up a rising escalator on the right. in my mind it seems to reasonate the "stairway to heaven" ideology often used in freemasonry and/or other occult traditions.

it then eventually goes into a scene of seven women in red dancing, and the formation they make is much like a red "V" @ 1:30.

Just to drive the point home, here we have Beyonce gracing the cover of "V" magazine with the title "V shall overcome". As has been established earlier in the thread, Ms Beyonce is often a strong reasonator of "women in red" symbolism.

Not to be forgotten is the film "V For Vendetta" which uses the same symbol as the logo. Natalie Portman plays "Evey" (Eve?). Also note the double cross on the poster in the background, been seeing this symbol more and more in recent years. Not to mention the use of red "Rose" symbolism as well.

Here in this movie poster you will find your "17" on the release date of "March 17". March = Mars/Wars. Let us not forget that this film was brought to us by The Wachowskis, who also brought us the Matrix trinity/trilogy.

Which brings us to Clay Duke, the gunmen in the Florida school board shooting that took place this past December. He ominously paints the exact same red V logo on the wall at the outset of his rampage. When he opens fire he hits nobody and ends up the sole casualty. 2 women played prominent roles in this event, the woman who attempted to knock his gun away with her purse, and his "wife" who he uses as his reasoning for being there in the first place.

Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:31 pm

The fact that there are "7" dancing flight attendants in red also catches my attention. Not quite sure exactly what to make of it, but in some ways it seems to reasonate the "seven sisters" of the Pleiades.

I found this quote interesting as it relates to an alleged relationship between Sirius and the "seven sisters".

Quote:
In Theosophy, it is believed the Seven Stars of the Pleiades transmit the spiritual energy of the Seven Rays from the Galactic Logos to the Seven Stars of the Great Bear, then to Sirius. From there is it sent via the Sun to the god of Earth (Sanat Kumara), and finally through the seven Masters of the Seven Rays to the human race.

I also take notice of the fact that on almost every single first degree masonic tracing board, you will find the moon surrounded by 7 stars. In addition, we read in the "Book Of Revelation" about the "7 stars" being the 7 angels while the 7 lampstands are the 7 churches.

Not to get too biblical with it, but another aspect of this commercial brings to mind the book of revelation...at around the one minute mark in the commercial we see people sitting in large matrini glass while the goddess stirs it, she then tucks a man into sleep in the clouds (heavens) while the moon sits behind her. This also brings to mind in many ways the "whore of babylon" as described in the revelation.

17:2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.

17:6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

The "beast" she rides is the seven headed serpent. I am no etymology expert, 2 of the more ancient root words for the name of this beast are "sirrush" and "sirrusu" (more sirius roots?). According to wiki, this beast is:

Quote:
a creature depicted on the reconstructed Ishtar Gate of the city of Babylon, originally dating to the 6th century B.C. It is a mythological hybrid, a scaly dragon with hind legs like an eagle's talons and feline forelegs. It also has a long neck and tail, a horned head, a snakelike tongue and a crest.

And as we know, "Isis" is the goddess of "10,000" names, one of them being "Ishtar".

Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:13 pm
Site Admin

SS said:

Quote:
Not to be forgotten is the film "V For Vendetta" which uses the same symbol as the logo. Natalie Portman plays "Evey" (Eve?). ...

This was also posted on the 'dying critters' thread:
Comments found at Vigilant citizen site ...(re:Black Swan):

Quote:
... article about Natalie Portman being an MK ultra victim.

http://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/20 ... itten.html

MichiganBeauty says:
January 16, 2011 at 12:19 am <http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=6223&amp;cpage=1#comment-94511>
I have reason to believe Natalie (Hershlag) Portman is a real... MK Ultra victim who was born into this sick system. Her godfather is Timothy Leary, notorious occultist Aleister Crowley’s protege. She’s been linked to Illuminati families, like dating a Rothschild and others. I just watched one of her first roles when she was 12 or 14 – Leon, The Professional, and her character was sick and twisted. That is the perfect movie for a pedophile because it shows a 12 year old attempting to initiate a relationship with a 40 something man, and displays her as if she wants it. Several of her films are dark (V for Vendetta for example), and the works I have seen have a common theme of trauma based programming (or just trauma)....

Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:54 pm

shawnsparxx wrote:

Here we have the new "Virgin Atlantic" (Atlantis) commercial and as usual it is chock full of symbolism...
i was also struck by the lyrics in the song at times, like for example @ 0:24 when he sings "it's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life" with a sun rising in the background just above the mountains. on an esoteric level we are well aware of the heavy "rising sun" and/or "new dawn/new day" symbolism, the way in much artwork and film the sun is often shown specifically rising over mountain peaks.

The song in the Virgin commercial was originally sung by the Jazz vocalist Nina Simone (February 21, 1933 – April 21, 2003). The song, 'Feeling Good' was released in 1965 with her album, 'I Put A Spell On You'. The album was put out by the Philips label. Written by, Leslie Bricusse and Anthony Newley. Both of whom were involved in the writing lyrics for famous compositions of the "James Bond films", 'Goldfinger' and 'You Only Live Twice'.

The Virgin Atlantic advert resembles James Bond intros, no?
Women are prominately used in James Bond films. They are usually depicted as easily seduced or under the charm of the invincible, god-like James Bond. Bond girls change from film to film. A fresh, ever renewed object of lust and sex is no doubt symbolic of the ever-remaining virgin.

On the 'You Only Live Twice' soundtrack, a harem of women surrounds James. Many women are common in all James Bond films.
Attachment:
R-451566-1295464081.jpg
R-451566-1295464081.jpg [ 115.45 KiB | Viewed 2438 times ]

The ancient sex symbolism of women/goddesses/Virgo/Sirius/Gaia has forever been associated with and complexly intertwined with themes like virgins/whores/prostition.
Quote:
The Earth, in these ancient cults, was the mystic source of all life, and to it, as a propitiation, life of all kinds was sacrificed. It was, in a way, the most natural, as it seems to have been of the Earth-mother, the all-producing eternal source of life, and on account of her never-failing ever-renewed fertility conceived of as an immortal virgin...

Quote:
From the beginning, women were exalted as the image, the echo, the counterpart companion of the Goddess. Their access to ecstasy, imbued with spiritual significance. As priestesses, they tended the fires and fanned the generative flames from Her sex, the seat of Her power.

Paleolithic carved figures refer to woman as matrix, as creatrix, to moon cycles and menstrual magic, and resonate profound reverence in their rendering. Grandly voluptuous female forms, their sturdy stature commanding confidence and authority.

Even Nina Simone has been referred to as The High Priestess. Early Jazz was deemed disreputable because of black musicians, fast dancing, and specifically the sex appeal.

Quote:
"When the new sound of jazz first spread across America in the early twentieth-century, it left delight and controversy in its wake. The more popular it became, the more the liberating and sensuous music was criticized (primarily by white racists) as Devil's music... Jazz featured improvisation over traditional structure, performer over composer, and black American experience over conventional white sensibilities. Undercurrents of racism bore strongly upon the opposition to jazz, which was seen as barbaric and immoral...But the music played on. New Orleans became the first center of jazz, with honky-tonk clubs popping up all over Storyville, the city's red-light district. Because black musicians were not allowed to play in "proper" establishments like their white counterparts, jazz became associated with brothels and other less reputable venues...Whites and blacks began mixing socially for the first time in the Black and Tan clubs of Chicago. White youth from all social classes were drawn to jazz and the seductive new dances that went along with it."

Anyhow, in 1998, Nina Simone's 'Feeling Good' was sampled in rapper AZ's album 'Pieces Of A Man' for the intro track, 'A New Day'. Oddly enough, the producer of the track is credited as Goldfinga.
In 1994, AZ was the only artist to be featured on rapper Nas's debut album 'Illmatic'. The track on the album, 'Life's A Bitch' (Sirius/dogstar), was also released as a single.
Attachment:
Nas.jpg
Nas.jpg [ 53.99 KiB | Viewed 2438 times ]

The acclaimed producer "RZA" also did a track for AZ's 'Pieces Of A Man' album. RZA is best known known for his production work with his cousin/fellow emcee, "GZA" (pronounced "JIZZAH"(jizzer/semen/fertility)). GZA's 1995 album 'Liquid Swords':
Attachment:
RZA_-_GZALiquidSwordLP.jpg
RZA_-_GZALiquidSwordLP.jpg [ 97.17 KiB | Viewed 2438 times ]

Emcees Red Man and Method Man (MM) form A V.
Attachment:
MethodMan_RedMan.jpg
MethodMan_RedMan.jpg [ 39.83 KiB | Viewed 2438 times ]

Attachment:
Method-Man-2010-02-25-300x300.jpg
Method-Man-2010-02-25-300x300.jpg [ 15.67 KiB | Viewed 2438 times ]

Attachment:
LadyGaga-handsign-illum.jpg
LadyGaga-handsign-illum.jpg [ 22.79 KiB | Viewed 2438 times ]

Attachment:
1279332076868.jpg
1279332076868.jpg [ 406.99 KiB | Viewed 2438 times ]

Attachment:
nina-simone.jpg
nina-simone.jpg [ 69.41 KiB | Viewed 2438 times ]

Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:33 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Shawnsparxx mentioned the 1984 film starring Gene Wilder and Kelly LeBrock back on page one...

there is another Woman in Red from 1935...

I see a pyramid without capstone and a rising sun.....

Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:37 pm
Site Admin

Attachment:
adjustmentbureau.jpg
adjustmentbureau.jpg [ 269.7 KiB | Viewed 2306 times ]

Wrote about "Adjustment Bureau" in regard to a parallel in the story, by Philip K. Dick, to the dustification of the Towers @ the false - flag 9/11 Event.

Here you see the red dress, the shadow of the "Agency" or "Adjustment Bureau" against a skyscraper; an agency which changes the course of Nature for unknown motives (assumed beneficent or not, as the case may be).

Read here of the connections to 9/11 and to the movies "Inception" and "Independence Day"

"Fight for your Fate"

The movie was released on the New Moon day of March, the 4th...the day after Maha Shiva Ratri and one week exactly before the Earthquake and Tsunami of Japan, 3 - 11.

311 is related to terror through the Madrid bombings, Europe's 911, and it keeps popping up.

and to the
Attachment:
Quarantineposter.jpg
Quarantineposter.jpg [ 22.99 KiB | Viewed 2306 times ]
VIRAL imagery of...
Monkey King popping out of the Egg birthing a New World Justice Court, let's wipe the slates clean now folks, let bygones be bygones.[/url]

Attachment:
oba.jpg
oba.jpg [ 17.6 KiB | Viewed 2306 times ]

"It's a New World Now, why get stuck in the past?"

New Court = New Square = New Field = New "Order"

Killing of the Demon motif (slaying of the dragon to release the waters motif) related to New Court

Kitty Squat at "Das Jüngste Gericht" "The New Court"

Of course, PURIM, just past Sunday, is connected to the defeat of the evil minister...who represents evil,....a "monster"

Attachment:
Purim%20Haman2.jpg
Purim%20Haman2.jpg [ 38.68 KiB | Viewed 2304 times ]

Purim was the day, 8 years ago, that W. Bush began the "Shock and Awe" bombing of Iraq. And was the day the U.S. bombed the Kuwaites, fleeing Iraq, along a highway, at the end of the first Iraq undeclared "War," in the early 90's.

the "Star" of Purim is Esther or Isthar.
And all the "V"'s above could stand for Military Victory?

Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:30 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

the shadow of the man in the hat reminds me of this image...

and here is the Movie poster I tried posting above, but doesn't seem to be showing

Again a pyramid, rising sun......

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:16 pm
Site Admin

Good Catches.

As for the image from the movie:
I think it gets taken down for being a "hot link"

The peeps don't want others using their servers?

Attachment:
The_Woman_in_Red_1935.jpg
The_Woman_in_Red_1935.jpg [ 19.21 KiB | Viewed 2298 times ]

I put it on our server for safe keeping.

Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:37 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

thank you Peg. :-) I can't save pics and or do attatchments at the moment (old computer/no space etc...)

the day of the Earthquake in japan saw yet another incarnation of the Woman in red and of the Red Riding hood story

Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:23 pm
Site Admin

Last time I posted here was one year ago. Purim has just passed once again and the Left Forum just finished out of PACE University in downtown NYC.

I took this photo of a anti-war painting last year there.

And the red dress topic was last hit by me almost one year to the day.
But I did not post this painting at that time. There was another red dress I was struck with: from the P.D, Dick adaptation movie, "The Adjustment Bureau"

Attachment:
leftforum2011painting640.jpg
leftforum2011painting640.jpg [ 99.19 KiB | Viewed 1559 times ]

Hopefully the Adjustment Bureau has us all in for a good future?!

Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:41 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next