View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next
 The Woman In The Red Dress 
A bit off the subject here but shawnsparxx has led me to type this:

It's everywhere. It's on almost every product we buy - or at least see. It's in the songs we used to sing and sing now. It's on the always-on television, it's on the internet. It's spoken by people everyday subconsciously and unconsciously; in even the days of the week, the months of the year.

It's everywhere; so much so that it has become indistinguishable to the ordinary person. It has so infiltrated every facet of society from little league football to major motion pictures to the people in every seat of every government.

It can no longer be denied - yet there are many in this forum that will deny the power behind it. It can no longer be denied, yet it is denied by both the sheep it trods over and the shepherds who guide them.

Just as I worship my God in heaven, so they too worship their satan. This is the latter's world and he uses and abuses it; he's tricked so many and blinded so many and will continue to do so.

It's not a conspiracy - it's an open, bold-face agenda that we walk to.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:43 pm
Site Admin

Ghostbusters........

When Sigorny Weaver's Character, Dana(Diana?) becomes possesed she wears the red dress.....

in Ghostbusters 2 We have an evil painting housed in a museum with the 8 p-ointed star motiff all over the floor, and in order to break the spell surrounding the Museum, the Ghostbusters have to possess the Statue Of Liberty......

Quote:
After being sued by City of New York for property damage incurred during the battle against Gozer five years earlier, the Ghostbusters are out of business and have incurred a restraining order preventing them from investigating the supernatural. Ray Stantz owns an occult bookstore and does side-work with Winston Zeddemore as unpopular children's entertainers, Egon Spengler works in a laboratory conducting experiments into human emotion, Peter Venkman hosts a little-watched pseudo-psychic television show named "World of the Psychic", and Dana Barrett works at the Manhattan Museum of Art restoring paintings and raising her infant son Oscar at a new apartment, having broken up with Peter under acrimonious circumstances, but strongly hinted to be from Peter's fear of commitment. After an incident in which Oscar's baby carriage is controlled by an unseen supernatural force and drawn to a busy junction on First Avenue, Dana turns to the Ghostbusters for help, prompting an awkward reunion between herself and Peter. Meanwhile, Dr. Janosz Poha—Dana's boss at the art gallery—is possessed by the spirit of Vigo the Carpathian, a seventeenth century tyrant trapped within a painting in the gallery. Vigo orders Janosz to locate a child that Vigo can transfer his consciousness into, thus gaining physical form upon the approaching New Year.

Determining that they need a symbol of equally-powerful positivity to break through the slime, the Ghostbusters use positively-charged mood slime from their slime blowers and a remix of "Higher and Higher" to animate the Statue of Liberty and pilot it through the streets of New York, using her torch to break through the museum's ceiling to do battle with Vigo and Janosz.

the museum's ceiling is a Oculus shaped window, synching with Isis and the third eye chakra

also just to add in the Mona Lisa/Titanic theme.....

Quote:
New Year's Eve sees a sudden outburst of increased supernatural activity as the slime rises through the ground and onto the surface of the city, including a demon invading Washington Square Park, a man-eating fur coat returning to life to attack its owner, a film monster bursting out of a movie screen at a local movie theatre, and the "better late than never" arrival of the Titanic and its long-deceased passengers and crew into the harbor.

Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:31 pm
"Princess Katherine" (Kate) is wearing a red dress... of course, today, for the big announcement.

Tue Nov 16, 2010 12:32 pm

@ CS and Mr Typo...outstanding additions!

here is another i found interesting...the 10th anniversay of the film titanic collectors edition barbie doll of "Rose".

Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:36 pm

Lalita Tripurasundari, the Red Goddess

http://www.shivashakti.com/tripura.htm

arrows ...

Its probably connected to Triple goddess
Bathory depiction...
Jesus ...

3 red stars in music covers

guns n roses..

DG
http://h-3.abload.de/img/imfamousme5j.jpg

DG - Zooey / Tin Man
http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos ... kX0bOq.jpg

Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:59 am

Let's of course not forget this "Scarlett" lady... ms. johansson

Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:48 am
Profile ICQ WWW

Condy Rice and Laura Bush in red.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:20 pm

@ Mister Typo...outstanding additions! clearly seems as if the red dress motif is used at specific times and events as a symbol of the goddess.

after reading a post by CS yesterday in the DD thread about WWI, the 11th month and 11th hour etc..had me looking at miliray stuff..patches, aircraft artwork etc

here we have a gulf war bomber this nose artwork for "Sagitarrius II", a tribute to the original which fought in WWII.

these following patches feature fighter plane nose artwork from WWII..

the "Lucky Strike" i found of particular interest as it syncs with the cigarrette of choice of the era, a brand that was not shy about promoting this very same symbolism in several advertisements.

"i'm your best friend"...isn't the dog (star) "man's best friend" ?

i also find the symbol of the "5 Star" general interesting, as the 5 stars are aligned to make 1 giants 5 point star with a pentagon in the center:

in the 1980's a football league named the USFL was formed to try and rival the NFL, they had a prominent team named the "New Jeresy Generals"..they used the 5 star logo and the team color was red.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:15 pm

kanye west has been winking really hard the past few months, and with his "runaway" album set to officially be released "11/22"...i have some really intersting syncs i plan on tossing in the DD and/or hiphop thread a bit later. but just noticed something in my research that reasonates here...

the 2009 VMA's took place on sept 13, 2009...interesting because it's not only the anniversary of tupac's death (13 years), but the "15th" anniversary of Notorious BIG's release of his classic album "Ready To Die" (sept 13, 1994). the VMA's ended with Big's former close friend Jay-Z (and Kanye's mentor) closing out the show with the song "empire state of mind".

but the night was most notable for this moment:

in many ways, even the mtv trophy seems symbolic with an astronaut as "man" placing his flag on the "moon". but later in the show, beyonce gave her time when it was her turn to receive her award to taylor swift and they embraced onstage. and whaddaya know, when taylor swift came back onstage her dress had changed to this:

the united dualities of the goddess...black vs white, hiphop vs country, etc...earlier in this thread i showed adult fim star "isis taylor" who fits the "whore of babylon" depiction of the goddess, yet here we see another "isis taylor" who seems to have a more wholesome image.

ever since this night there has been somewhat of a "beyonce vs. taylor swift" theme we see regularly...like both of them being the "ladies" that cleaned up at this years grammys...when i see this headline and look back on that night, there are so many syncs we could build off this nite:

Grammys 2010: Beyonce, Taylor Swift and Michael Jackson's kids, Prince and Paris, rule awards

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/2010/01/31/2010-01-31_grammys_2010_glam_ladies_lady_gaga_beyonce_and_taylor_swift_do_not_dissapoint.html

And in news from today we also have this:

Taylor Vs. Beyonce

they are going head to head with televised thanksgiving perfomances.

http://perezhilton.com/2010-11-19-thanksgiving-specials-beyonce-versus-taylor-swift

this really seems to sync with some of the "Macy's" thanksgiving parade mentioned here and in other threads considering kanye will be performing on a float during the parade....

Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:57 pm

kanye west has been winking really hard the past few months, and with his "runaway" album set to officially be released "11/22"...i have some really intersting syncs i plan on tossing in the DD and/or hiphop thread a bit later. but just noticed something in my research that reasonates here...

the 2009 VMA's took place on sept 13, 2009...interesting because it's not only the anniversary of tupac's death (13 years), but the "15th" anniversary of Notorious BIG's release of his classic album "Ready To Die" (sept 13, 1994). the VMA's ended with Big's former close friend Jay-Z (and Kanye's mentor) closing out the show with the song "empire state of mind".

but the night was most notable for this moment:

in many ways, even the mtv trophy seems symbolic with an astronaut as "man" placing his flag on the "moon". but later in the show, beyonce gave her time when it was her turn to receive her award to taylor swift and they embraced onstage. and whaddaya know, when taylor swift came back onstage her dress had changed to this:

the united dualities of the goddess...black vs white, hiphop vs country, etc...earlier in this thread i showed adult fim star "isis taylor" who fits the "whore of babylon" depiction of the goddess, yet here we see another "isis taylor" who seems to have a more wholesome image.

ever since this night there has been somewhat of a "beyonce vs. taylor swift" theme we see regularly...like both of them being the "ladies" that cleaned up at this years grammys...when i see this headline and look back on that night, there are so many syncs we could build off this nite:

Grammys 2010: Beyonce, Taylor Swift and Michael Jackson's kids, Prince and Paris, rule awards

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/2010/01/31/2010-01-31_grammys_2010_glam_ladies_lady_gaga_beyonce_and_taylor_swift_do_not_dissapoint.html

kanye explains the michael jackson symbolism in his new mini film:

Quote:
"The hood, what it does represent to me ... in relation to the Michael Jackson thing is not the KKK but the concept of cult, because it's multiple people with this hood on," West explained. "It's me taking [the phoenix] to my world and saying, 'Let me show you what my world is about.' "

West said he invoked the image of the late icon, whose expansive cultural reach was unparalleled, to demonstrate the energy of the pop realm.

"The greatest, biggest pop-cultural figure of all time, arguably bigger than Jesus Christ, is Michael Jackson. You have the band in front of him, marching ... and you have the cult around it,"

And in news from today we also have this:

Taylor Vs. Beyonce

they are going head to head with televised thanksgiving perfomances.

http://perezhilton.com/2010-11-19-thanksgiving-specials-beyonce-versus-taylor-swift

this really seems to sync with some of the "Macy's" thanksgiving parade mentioned here and in other threads considering kanye will be performing on a float during the parade....

on a final note, the day before yesterday we also had this:

Beyonce's Perfume Advert Banned In UK For Being Too Sexual

Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 18  Next