View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 231 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 Personal Syncs 
Site Admin

Not sure if this should be a new heading. But I thought we had it already?

I remember someone posted this fish / plane vid, but I can't remember where now. And couldn't find the thread.

In many of the video shown on TV the "plane" does resemble a fish. We assume that is partly because the animators or military people testing the 'Future combat System" didn't have the greatest graphic artists. It's not *my job to explain why they did stupid mistakes that made it easy for *some people (only) to figure it out. (Oh yea, and not be believed even when it's staring everyone in the face.)

Tonight on the subway I sat across from an ad for...the subway system I think. It featured an airplane - looking fish-looking blimp flying over NYC.The gates on the side were open so you could see what type of beings were within. One was "green man" twins.

Sorry I didn't have better pics. I had to take with it with my telephone!

Attachment:
fishblimp.JPG
fishblimp.JPG [ 20.13 KiB | Viewed 12767 times ]

Attachment:
greenman.JPG
greenman.JPG [ 29.65 KiB | Viewed 12765 times ]

Attachment:
fishphoto.jpg
fishphoto.jpg [ 18.29 KiB | Viewed 12764 times ]

Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:40 am
Profile WWW

http://webfairy.org/2hit/newjetcrash.htm
The Fish Tail Plane

Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:33 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I've got so many pics to upload in this section. Maybe Picasa will help me to do it fast. it re sizes images automatically.

For anyone who hasn't tried friendfeed, I recommend highly.
friendfeed.com/pegcarter

Here is a vid which will help, since friendfeed's a bit new and how to use it might be obscure.

(sorry I posted this before I was done with it. trouble with my keyboard)

http://www.kyte.tv/ch/6118/301757

I've been researching non-periodic or aperiodic tiling patterns - thinking of painting my foyer creatively. Looking at Penrose tiling patterns/tessellations.

Attachment:
penrmark24bg.gif
penrmark24bg.gif [ 40.82 KiB | Viewed 12698 times ]

The symmetry in this involes Pi. I was reading about them before I read the Dutch post on the importance of Pi in his analysis of hyper-dimensionality.

Also, to cover the very basics, where so much is hidden, as Marco Rodin points out -- the first nine integers hold so much -- Penrose's tiles are 5-symmetry....so it is not an octagon and it is not a hexagon.

A five sided tile (pentagon! ) will not tile a plane - there will be gaps.

And 5 is the number of Shiva. "Shiva" has 5-powers and his mantra is the 5-syllable mantra.

I found this quote:

Quote:
“Although it is possible to construct Penrose patterns with a high degree of symmetry (an infinity of patterns have bilateral symmetry), [] [Penrose] patterns, like the universe, are a mystifying mixture of order and unexpected deviations from order. As the patterns expand, they seem to be always striving to repeat themselves but never quite managing it. G. K. Chesterton once suggested that an extraterrestrial being, observing how many features of a human body are duplicated on the left and the right, would reasonably deduce that we have a heart on each side. The world, [Chesterton] said, “looks just a little more mathematical and regular than it is; its exactitude is obvious, but its inexactitude is hidden; its wildness lies in wait.” Everywhere there is a “silent swerving from accuracy by an inch that is the uncanny element in everything . . . a sort of secret treason in the universe.” The passage is a nice description of Penrose’s planar worlds.”"

The idea that events, names and images reverberate with each other according to a pattern syncs with synchromysticism findings. The notion that there is not a strict predictability too the "order" also matches nicely.

This led me to the craving to find a German poem that is in one of my books - now not accessible. The book was by Maori, and called "To Infinity and Beyond" and the poem was about "Two Parallel Lines." Do they ever meet or are they destined apart for all eternity?

I couldn't find what some I was looking for but instead found this, which has much philosophical poetic interest and refers to Zebra. When I looked for it the next day, to post it here, I found the site was down. Then I looked up the server location, which seemed strange.
http://www.uz.ac.zw/science/maths/zimaths/32/poem.htm

uz.ac.zw

and it turns out it was in Zimbabwe, which is where my friend Dudzai, who I got so sick sending off December 1st, is from.

So I got the cached copy:

The pictures are my addition.

Attachment:
zebra-drinking.jpg
zebra-drinking.jpg [ 21.26 KiB | Viewed 12684 times ]

Quote:
Parallel Lines

Possibly, tired of game-spotting, dotting and dashing,
Painter-Creator had a longing for lines, elegantly unbroken.
Pure without rendezvous, their unrequited love eternally unspoken.
``A change from Cheetah with his collection of marks
All nature needs is a set of stripes - symbolic of healing forever,
And I`ll lay them all on you, Monsieur Zebra!"
Roguishly, almost, that creature
roams the wild, although wearing
rigor in the design of his hide.
Always imprisoned in black and white. Imperial parallel lines.
And, tamely, a convict looks out from the severest of bars
Across his cell- window. ``Wish one were skew, I`d escape to the stars!"
L and double ll, the word itself contains the concept -
line-like letters, side by side. Though is it para-lell or -llel? Goodness, I forget!
La-di-da, linguistic laws! You are laboriously legalistic.
Let`s have gentle guidelines, almost-parallels, which have the grace to bend.
Every now and then, two fools, bent on comedy, find each other`s antics
equally funny. ``Ha-ha, Clown, you`re ludicrous!" ``Nay, Elf, merely
eccentric!" Jesters, unaware that the very laughter lines on their faces are matched.
Lovers, ha! - on the other hand, keep a cool fixed distance apart, initially. Then -
legit-and-intimate, approach a limit, and come to
lie closeclose together. Who can tell whether they form one life, or two, parallel?
``Long ago, in Liverpool ... " my mother-in-law tells stories of her boy, now my beloved.
``Look - these pointed iron railings are rare today." Neat, spearlike, in a row. Vectors!
``Let`s turn these parallels into bullets! Para-shoot in self-defence!" came the call
In the Wars, I and II. Weapons, not hedges, were needed in a hurry.
Indeed, the metal-melting worked. Line upon line, homely fencing was ripped out
In sacrifice. Woeful women turned into widows, and a few men, sta-sta-mmering victors!
Nowadays, well-organized fiery darts attack the family in more subtle ways.
Newspapers no longer carry the cruelest lines of all.
Nailed with His back to us, it`s easy to forget, at
Easter, that thirty-ah! nine-ah! parallel strokes were part of the torture.
Even a child playing choo-choo is fascinated by tracks which nevernever meet -
``Except at infinity" the sage adds, cryptically.
So, terrible lashes free us from selfish cells, forever.
Someone, sing of this escape from slavery. Guitar`s six lines, unplucked, lie
Silently parallel. Musicians! Wake up! Make those strings meet, as we dance 'til Eternity!

- Ysabel Perkins

Attachment:
zebra-picture.jpg
zebra-picture.jpg [ 19.87 KiB | Viewed 12681 times ]

P.S. I went to the Horse exhibit at the American Museum of Natural History since Jake's experience in childhood led him to an interest in synchromysticism - and the hook was horses. That there was somekind of special meaning to them. So I looked forward to it and tried toplan for a long time and finally went there.

I found very little of interest compared to the Einstein exhibit or the Darwin. But the few things I learned, I assumed, must be very important. :lol

One: I learned about the Zebra...Wild Form...cannot be domesticated. That is signaled by the strips. Bees also signal their dangerousness in stripes.

I looked for my ver good bee pic. Could not find it. But found instead the picture I took *outside the American Museum of Natural History the day Bob and I went to the exhibit. It was the day before thanksgiving and the balloons were being inflated out side for the parade:

Attachment:
RMclown.jpg
RMclown.jpg [ 286.54 KiB | Viewed 12681 times ]

The stripes reminded me of the stripes on the bee. And thee color is a bee color.

I learned about the markings of creatures/animals and how the advertisement of danger is thought to deter violence/danger in "Biomimicry"a book about design in nature. Animals who are dangerous or poisonous advertise that fact in the coloring. Stripes are such a code.

Here is the Black White and Red poster for the Horse Exhibit. Check the date for the opening. :magic:

Attachment:
horse_ad2.jpg
horse_ad2.jpg [ 58.95 KiB | Viewed 12662 times ]

Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:31 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Went to my friend's house, who hadn't seen in quite a while. I'm going to visit him more often and bring printouts of posts from this site, since what he writes about is definitely "synchromysticism"

His name is lawrence william lyons and he wrote several books, including "The Language Chrystal."

" When he was a young man in the army he had a drinking problem, a serious one. At that time tests were done with LSD, one of which was to see if it would cure alcoholism. And he was a subject of one of these tests. He had a vision, and was cured of the drinking problem. The vision was on an "language crystal" which was luminous and reflected different numbers and letters. Over time he developed a talent - decoding language and numbers and names in a style we would all call "synchromystic" He does an updated (in the NOW) kaballah.

He wouldn't let me tape our discussion. But I wrote down the most important part - i.e. which i thought would be of interest here, which links to the "Black and White" "conspiracy.

Noah had three children....Their names meant, Black, Word, and White. "Shem" means "word" in Hebrew. And the letter for *that is a Trident.

The trident letter pictured below was on his wall.

Allegedly, according to those who take the "Bible" seriously, we all descend from these three "sons of noah".

The letter, I have found is called "shin" but in Hebrew the vowels are assumed or conventionalized. And allegedly no one really knows which vowels belong to which words, except allegedly.

The trident relates to the trident image on the side of the Trade Towers

Attachment:
worletradetowerexterior.JPG
worletradetowerexterior.JPG [ 46.86 KiB | Viewed 11632 times ]

and to the Trident highway pattern in Dealey Plaza

Attachment:
dealeymine.jpg
dealeymine.jpg [ 57.96 KiB | Viewed 11634 times ]

and implies the architects, the "Masons" had a hand in the designs.

Shiva holds a trident.

Attachment:
screenshot.jpg
screenshot.jpg [ 3.06 KiB | Viewed 12591 times ]

His mantra is

na -N

ma - M

shi - SH

va - V

ya - Y

Neptune also carries a Trident, which is apparently a special weapon, as it is for Shiva

Word as Weapon....syncs with information control.

Attachment:
neptunetrident.jpg
neptunetrident.jpg [ 12.41 KiB | Viewed 12593 times ]
syncs

I was surprised to see the Trident letter on Lawrence [Bala]'s wall.

Attachments:
shin2.gif
shin2.gif [ 1.73 KiB | Viewed 12621 times ]

Last edited by pegcarter on Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:20 am
Profile WWW

Interesting posts, the Hebrew letter 'shin' reminds me of the first degree freemasonic tracing board.

Shin — The Matriarchs - Letters of Light:

Quote:
The twenty-first letter of the alef-beis is the shin.

The shin comprises three vertical lines representing three columns. The letter itself looks like a crown.

The three lines of the shin may be interpreted as three gen­eral dimensions of a human being: Kesser (will and pleasure), the intellect, and the emotions. In addition, the entire shin can represent just one of these dimensions, with each of the three lines symbolizing a subdivision of that dimension. In the case of Kesser, Kesser is that which exists beyond the intellect—the dimension of the suprarational; the will and pleasure of the King. The gematria of Kesser is 620. When the shin is repre­sented as Kesser, 620 rays of light are imparted to the world through the three literal lines—or channels—of the shin. These rays are bestowed on the world through the right line, which is kindness; the left line, which is justice; and the center­line, mercy.

When the shin is representative of the intellectual dimension, the three lines stand for the three intellectual faculties of the Sefiros: the right line being Chochmah, the flash of an idea; the left line being Binah, understanding; and the centerline Daas, application of knowledge.

Finally, there is the dimension of the emotions, or middos. Here the shin’s right line represents Chessed, kindness; the left line represents Gevurah, severity or discipline; and the center­line represents Tiferes, mercy or compassion.

Furthermore, the three lines of the shin can signify the three pillars upon which the world stands: the study of Torah, prayer and good deeds.

Yet another dimensionof the shin’s columns is reflected by the three Patriarchs. Abraham is represented by the right line, Chessed (loving-kindness), as he personified absolute kindness, an outward focus through connection to others, and the per­formance of good deeds. Isaac is represented by the left line, Gevurah (discipline and severity), indicative of his being intro­spective and demanding of himself; concentrating on self-refinement and intense prayer. Jacob is the centerline. This is Tiferes, or harmony, because he took the qualities of Abraham and Isaac, kindness and severity, and synthesized them into mercy. Jacob also represents Torah study, because the Torah blends the positive and negative commandments into a harmo­nious whole.

The letter shin actually has four different forms. There’s a shin with a dot above the right column,a shin with a dot above the left column, a shin with four columns instead of three, and finally a silent shin. When the dot is on the right, the shin emphasizes Chessed, the concept of kindness. When the dot is on the left, the shin (pronounced “sin”) emphasizes the aspect of judgment or severity. These two forms are illustrated by the words shaar and sei’ar. The shin of the word shaar (gate) has its point on the right, שׁער,as a gate allows people to pass in and out, an aspect of openness or chessed. This shin is full of energy, potential and benevolence.

If we switch the shin’s dot to the left side, which is Gevurah (i.e., contraction), the resulting word is sei’ar, שׂער,or hair. Hair has the properties of life, but a life-force that is tremendously diminished or weak. One can pull out or cut a strand of hair and not feel any pain, unlike when one cuts a finger or other part of the body. A hair is rooted in a follicle, a concentrated, restricted opening. We thus say that the shin with a point on the left side represents severity and constraint.

The shin with four columns is found on the tefillin that is worn on the head. One side of the head tefillin has a shin with three lines and the other has one with four lines. In his personal notes the Rebbe offers two reasons for this. First, the four-lined shin is the shin of the Luchos, the Tablets of the Ten Commandments. The four lines represent the awesomeness and holiness of the engraving of G-d’s word into physical stone. To visualize this, imagine the three lines of the shin etched into stone. If you focus on the stone that remains around the shin, there will be four columns. These are the four lines of this form of the shin. They are the wake, the reflected light of the Luchos.

The Golden Dawn tarot card for judgement is represented by the Hebrew letter 'shin'.

More TRIPILLARS:

Three Pillars of The Eagle Nebula

Three Pillars of Zen

The Three Pillars of Southern Civilization

Three Pillars of The EU

Three Pillars of Counterinsurgency

"It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see." - Henry David Thoreau.

Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:37 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Here's the pic I took at Lawrence's house
Attachment:
shinl.jpg
shinl.jpg [ 201.24 KiB | Viewed 12535 times ]

While cleaning my room a few days ago I came across this program sheet from my friend LuAnn's production, which she wrote, directed and produced, at a dinner theatre in her (at that time *our) neighborhood, in midtown NYC.

Her play included info on 9/11 and was shut down...that's a whole 'nother story,which I must save for later since I'm in a rush today. Which is also noteworthy...but I have no time to explain. Plus I need to get the exact details from LuAnn.

Now LuAnn is working on the 9/11 ballot initiative in New York City. Her husband is lawyer, Carl Person. I have to decide whether to get involved in that. [Nico says "no."]

Attachment:
devilsdeparturesmall.jpg
devilsdeparturesmall.jpg [ 253.77 KiB | Viewed 12530 times ]
DEVIL'S DEPARTURE

Noteworthy on this playbill... The "joker" quote?!.

The "Devil" also carries a Trident .

D'uh! Plus, I just figured Tri - Dent means 3 teeth.

In this play the Devil was both comic and sophisticated...which is an archetype around that "character." "He" is not scary, in this, but funny. [Nico has now decided to be comedic...coining a new personae "Professor Comedy Nico" or some such.]

Also the dates, the numbers and the address of the theater...I thought was "funny." The phone number of the theater, 3 7's! The address, 245 = 11, plus 45 = 9, 54th st? 54 = 9. Name of the theater, "Nirvana 54"...on and on.

Also the name of the dinner theater...my son, Siddh's last name is Dillon...as was mine when I was married to his father. Oh yea and my son's name "Siddhartha" syncs with "Nirvana" since for the Chinese Buddhist's the "place" "Gautama Buddha" reached, finally, is called "Nirvana"

LuAnn has the play on video, but does not want to release it. I forget all her reasons. What the play was about is "old-school" now because of all the research, which has come out since the play was produced, has made it dated...

The progress we have made, is a good thing.

So she'd have to re-write it, to make herself happy. That was at least one of her reasons not to release the video.

I took some great still shots of Luann and the cast which may be lost on some old hard drive somewhere. When and if the time is right...that will be found. Couldn't find it today on a necessarily short search.

b4n

Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:16 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

yesterday wrote to my friend from my teenage years who did the vid above:

i couldn't understand the words at all. But once you posted them and I could read it, I do.

[if you want to get to heaven
over on the other shore
stay out of the way
of the blood stained bandit
oh good shepherd
feed my sheep

one for paul
one for silas
one for to make my heart rejoice
cant you hear my lambs a calling
oh good shepherd
feed my sheep

if you want to get to heaven
over on the other shore
stay out of the way
of the long tongued liar
oh good shepherd
feed my sheep

one for paul
one for silas
cant you hear my lambs a callin'
oh good shepherd
feed my sheep

if you want to get to heaven
over on the other shore
stay out of the way
of the gun shot devil
oh good shepherd
feed my sheep

one for paul
one for silas
cant you hear my lambs a callin'
oh good shepherd
feed my sheep]

-------------so I wrote my long-lost friend, since he said he didn't understand it either-------------------

heaven...is a good place at the end of your life

the other shore....where you go after you drop this body

stay out of the way of .....
blood-stained bandit
long-tongued liar
gun-shot devil..................all names of Satan, which is the name, allegedly, of the embodiment of evil.

There's some problems with it, since the actual "devil" is quite outdated and benign compared to what goes on today...and was allegedly, anyway, working for the other side [heaven] undercover.

But nowadays the situation is so extreme...the Devil has been pushed out and out-done. Also left town [with G-d] or so I hear? My friend, LuAnn, staged a play, "The Devil's Departure." The Devil himself was shocked and also wasn't needed, since his job was being overdone by others to the point his presence became redundant.

Paul and Silas were early martyrs of the Church [christian] according to the New Testament.

Maybe it's a drinking song. "One for Paul. One for Silas"

thinking about death and the devil.....gotta have a drink there.

"oh good Shepard,
feed my sheep"

is to Jesus....known as the "good shepard"

"feed my sheep" is just..."take care of me and mine"

it's a devotion song to g-d.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

this just "syncs" with the devil issue. For some reason the song "broke my heart" Maybe when the heart is broken the love can flow out? Like the piercing of a "chakra?"

Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:28 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

This post belongs here, I imagine, since it relates to several threads and is about the syncs I'm recognizing which tie two, or more, threads together.

As I was posting in "Fuck Lucifer" thread I noticed my "last visit" to the Forum was "12:21" am.

[Hey maybe the christian who objects to this Forum thinks we mean "fuck Lucifer" ..... literally? :lol Anyway, Christians were offended by the blue penis [posted yesterday 12:22 timestamped] in the "Watchmen" movie. I found the violence much more objectionable and *liked the blue penis to be there!]

Attachment:
dr-manhattan-watchmen.jpg
dr-manhattan-watchmen.jpg [ 50.44 KiB | Viewed 12440 times ]

After finding the blue virus link to the blue laser in the Under Umbrellas thread.

Attachment:
1221.jpg
1221.jpg [ 22.08 KiB | Viewed 12454 times ]

And the post I made in "Fuck Lucifer" posted at 12:48,, 4 + 8 = 12....so it's a kind of 12:12, at least to me.

Attachment:
12212.jpg
12212.jpg [ 21.54 KiB | Viewed 12454 times ]

I found theblue virus image which synced to the blue laser was posted by "39" 3 + 9 = 12

And when I posted the screen shot above the time was 12:21

Attachment:
12213.jpg
12213.jpg [ 11.85 KiB | Viewed 12453 times ]

Iposted in the thread about the strange "boom" event, concerning an air raid siren on the Friday the 6th [i.e. 3.6.9] in my neighborhood. Since the strange event in my neighborhood happened right around the time the "booms" were happening and I figured it might all be connected [military testing?] - haven't heard an air raid siren since I was a teenager, before the "cold war" was over. Peeps I was with, had *never heard one.

part of Chem trail "x" mark concurrent with the air raid siren

Attachment:
chemtrailXs.jpg
chemtrailXs.jpg [ 24.18 KiB | Viewed 12442 times ]

In that post I cited an local news and TV news piece about a warehouse in Bushwich used as a staging for emergencies. The TV piece featured a government official watching a screen with a simulated emergency on a geo-referencing [mixed reality] type of software, computer/human interface system:

Attachment:
bushwickemergency.jpg
bushwickemergency.jpg [ 67.19 KiB | Viewed 12443 times ]

Nico looked up the address of the OEM center which was said to be a warehouse in Bushwick and it's a giant humongous and apparently empty [unused] facility 2 blocks away. It says on the mailbox there FEMA & OEM.

Attachment:
oemmbcloseup.jpg
oemmbcloseup.jpg [ 72.92 KiB | Viewed 12438 times ]

Attachment:
oemwideshot.jpg
oemwideshot.jpg [ 57.72 KiB | Viewed 12435 times ]

On the sidewalk in front of the mail boxes was a strange damaged emergency box, which looked like abeheaded robot:

Attachment:
oemheadlessbeacons.jpg
oemheadlessbeacons.jpg [ 67.93 KiB | Viewed 12433 times ]

Attachment:
oemheadlesclozu.jpg
oemheadlesclozu.jpg [ 44.61 KiB | Viewed 12431 times ]

Attachment:
oemheadlessrobots.jpg
oemheadlessrobots.jpg [ 68.36 KiB | Viewed 12430 times ]

The facility is one of the biggest warehouses I have ever seen. Just rivals a Customs warehouse I once had to visit in NJ to retrieve some wine that was confiscated from my brother.

I can't do justice to it since I had the wrong setting on my camera. But here it is from a distance, though a playing field which I imagine could be used as a helicopter landing pad if ever the military were to take over and be using the giant warehouse.

[pic was so bad i didn't download from camera. l8r.]

Then as we walked away to go to Knickerbocker st. to see about...taking a walk, N. wanted to show me how cool the street was ["new Ave. B"]

We passed some very cool murals with some unusual symbolism:

[pics sucked and I had no time. Will post perhaps l8r]

And then a fascinating car wash with a hand print and the name "WoW" and some black and white checkerboard tiling.

Attachment:
wowcarwashsign.jpg
wowcarwashsign.jpg [ 46.32 KiB | Viewed 12433 times ]

Attachment:
wowcarwashs.jpg
wowcarwashs.jpg [ 60.44 KiB | Viewed 12430 times ]

"detail center" "Wow Hand"

Attachment:
wowhand.jpg
wowhand.jpg [ 77.57 KiB | Viewed 12430 times ]

Acknowledgment to Jake Kotze, since I believe he's been discussing "WoW" [actually I was mistaken. He wasn't talking about "Wow, "he was using it as an exclamation] and and had been discussing "hand print."

Speaking of "hand print"...the posts by black dog star on the double star motifs and the dog print/paw prints have been awesome. Unfortunately I have not read them all yet. I believe that author may get to "hand prints" as well. The day of the sirens I ran into our "house dog" - left by a girl who had to leave town and couldn't take the puppy. It's an all black labrador/mutt? [looks like a black lab. will be big, but with puppies it's sometimes difficult to tell the blood lines] and named BLUE [by it's preious owner...who was *not BTW, aware of our threads or with Synchromysticism.]

I came out of a local coffee house and found Blue tied to a tree, [the day of the chem trails and air alert siren], just as the siren was going off, initially. The dog looked alone and scared and I had wanted to run him alongside my xootr for some time. So I took him, ran him with my xootr nearby and then came back to find Riann [pronounced Ryan/Rion] looking for him. Later in the day I created a game with the dog. Sort of like Polo, but not with a horse, with a xootr.

Loved Jake K's recent post on Bluebirds. And the link to the "Blueberry Hill" youtube song by Fats Domino:

F. Domino has a *good happy face, IMO.

Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:00 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Did you notice that on the white car it says 91 1 st AVE? That and the WE3-spinners make it quite a synch!
I'd love to go to New York on synchwalks, seems nice. Looks like spring time over there.. Here we read in the paper that the local governments snow budget is too small, because of all the snow we've got this winter..

Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:14 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

No I did not notice the 91 1 until you mentioned it! directly...I vaguely remember looking at the zip code 10003 and thought that was appropriate for the day.

It would be great for you to visit New York City. .... Let us know. We have a crash pad. :-)

Actually, most walks do not turn up all the syncs I got that day. A friend and I have been noticing a few more "syncs" than usual. We are not having "nervous breakdowns" and wonder if it's just the way "time" is changing, as Terrence McKenna predicted?

raybeam wrote:
Did you notice that on the white car it says 91 1 st AVE? That and the WE3-spinners make it quite a synch!
I'd love to go to New York on synchwalks, seems nice. Looks like spring time over there.. Here we read in the paper that the local governments snow budget is too small, because of all the snow we've got this winter..

I'll spare all the details of how I got to Union Square last night. But after finally finding a place where I felt comfortable to eat and then heading home to the subway entrance...I broke down and decided. "Hells, why not take a pic of those three buildings that look like the three down @ the Trade Center Complex...as described/noticed by the "Secret Sun" blogger Chris Knowles"....the fullish moon looked so picturesque appearing to hang in the sky right above it:

Attachment:
unionsquare311c620.jpg
unionsquare311c620.jpg [ 96.82 KiB | Viewed 12351 times ]

Blurry cause my camera doesn't take good pics at dark.

Especially after I noticed a clock tower behind. ... Then I noticed the time...close to the 5 minutes to 12...just like the poster from the Watchmen. :roll:

Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:01 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 231 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next