View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Family Guy again - Robin Williams 

Family Guy episode about Peter given the ability to turn everything he touches into Robin Williams. Peter attempts suicide.

Episode aired minutes before news of Williams' death.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news ... de-4040030

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bi70k9yp5GA

Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:59 pm

Apparently, in this Family Guy episode, Stewie prevents Kurt Cobain's suicide.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:27 pm
Site Admin

Here's the movie trailer of his last completed film, at the time of his death..

The trailer for this last finished movie has some creepy lines in it such as:

"Why don't you try suicide?" and "I wish you were dead" to which Williams replies, "I guess it's your lucky day"

There are three movies which are not completed, are "in production" at the time of his death, in which he is said to have a role.

Quote:
Absolutely Anything (post-production)
Dennis the Dog (voice)

Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb (post-production)
Teddy Roosevelt

&

Merry Friggin' Christmas (post-production)
Mitch

The last one Mr. Williams completed, shown in the trailer above:
Quote:
The Angriest Man in Brooklyn
Henry Altmann
where he plays a man with only a few hours to live.

The Media is now saying he died *after hanging himself..

Since obviously it was too ridiculous to claim he died of hanging while sitting on the floor.. (which is what was originally claimed. With a belt... Doesn't pass the sniff test , folks).. A belt wedged in between a door frame... ?

How in the hell do you asphyxiate yourself with a belt wedged between a door and its frame?

Ya, That's a good trick!.. .Like Carradine - suicided with hands tied together behind his own back.. And Gary Webb, with 2 gunshots to the back of his head...

L'Wren , girlfriend of Jagger, 6 ft 4 inches tall,, hung on a doorknob?! (please.).. (At least whoever did it was nice enough, to her, to use a scarf...) But a BELT? Williams is not even the required fatness to have a belt long enough for that!

Attachment:
lwrenjagger6ft3inches640.jpg
lwrenjagger6ft3inches640.jpg [ 194.06 KiB | Viewed 1257 times ]

and then the Shills trot out to claim "Happens all the time."

I'm starting to laugh now instead of get angry...at the public who are so stupid to believe this never-ending tripe, dished out massively ,, and seeming to be building up as time goes on..; as though building toward some crescendo - as described by "the Spaceman" last Sat on the "Space" show out of Toronto..

The same people who believe Williams suicided with a belt - while sitting on the floor, are the very folks who believe the Twin Towers disintegrated, in 10 seconds, from jet fuel.

And the "Family Guy" connection, once again..

Quote:
It doesn't matter about logic..for the people who believe it was a suicide. They "feel" or "choose" to believe what they are told, rather than think. And will go to crazy lengths, trillion-to-one chances they will promote - in order to explain it all within their own system of crazy lies... A trillion-to-one "coincidence" or magic is more likely to them than that they could be being lied to.

Quote:
Too much TV .. and movies.. wherein the public is trained for a constant suspension of disbelief.. Then the doubters are publicly "humiliated" by these same lying "talking heads" And people are animals.

So, as to avoid being marginalized from their perceived "tribe," they go deeper into a fantasy trance.. Waking up is too traumatic...It's too scary to believe their "handlers" could be that evil. Their tribe / community is their TV and the Network owned news.

Attachment:
londonclosing201260.jpg
londonclosing201260.jpg [ 227.12 KiB | Viewed 1368 times ]

DONATE

Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:50 am
Site Admin

Robin Williams Neptune / Trident / Water connection, over here.

Just looking at his chart.. Will have to post it tomorrow.. My eyelids are drooping.

Looking at the syncs in it.. I'd say he was an elite, one of the elite. And not innocent..

From what I understand he was a strong supporter of Zionism ... and the present wars.. The "war on terrorism" etc.. He came from an elite family.. His father a high executive at Ford Motor Co. And he had a politically powerful ancestor.. So I conclude he was part of the ruling elite.

Uranus / Mars conj. in the 2nd house.

He may have said something to anger someone which triggered his murder.. He could be a clown who could offend.

Pluto / Mercury conj. in the 3rd house. (also communication to the Masses) piercing tongue

At the time of his death discovery (11AM Pacific Daylight Time), his natal ascendant is on the descendant..And Mercury is in the 8th house exactly conj his natal Mer - what I just wrote about above.. His natal Mercury is closely conj to Pluto...

At the time of his death the Sun was conj his natal Pluto, exactly.

And transiting Pluto was exactly trine his nodes of Fate..

At the time of his death transiting Neptune was conj. both the transiting Moon .. But also his natal Moon, in Aquarius [Sidereal system] .. In other words the transiting Moon was exactly conj. his natal Moon.. in Aquarius.. More water imagery.

I bet anything they won't do an actual toxicological report on him , nor an autopsy? though I hope it is done.

.. From looking at his chart I wonder if he wasn't drugged , or if he wasn't drowned [asphixiation - as what later came out about Hendrix.. Hendrix didn't choke on his own vomit - he was drowned with wine by whoever murdered him ]

I don't know the exact death time.. but from this chart , Transiting Pluto in the 2nd house opposing his Uranus Mars conj in his natal 2nd house, I'd say there could be some money motive aspect to his killing.

There was a Grand Cross involved... Uranus - Neptune - Mars/Uranus - Pluto.. with the North Node on his Natal Neptune.. So there will be illusion around the event..

DONATE

Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:15 am
Site Admin

Robin William's Birth Chart; Sidereal Astrology

Attachment:
rwilliamsbirthchart640.jpg
rwilliamsbirthchart640.jpg [ 70.5 KiB | Viewed 1293 times ]

Robin William's birth chart in comparison to the chart of the moment he was discovered hung/ strangled:

Attachment:
rwilliamsdeathcomparision640.jpg
rwilliamsdeathcomparision640.jpg [ 64.36 KiB | Viewed 1293 times ]

Maybe died 6 hours before... when the natal Mars / Uranus conj. was on the horizon..

2nd house Mars / Uranus conj. ruled by Mercury.
Mercury closely conj. Pluto in natal chart - 3rd house.

Natal Sun at 13 is in the finger of God position in a YOD with the transiting Pluto and Natal Moon Node [North] at 16

For a close - up with the YOD drawn in with Turquoise

Attachment:
rwdeath3closeup.jpg
rwdeath3closeup.jpg [ 119.31 KiB | Viewed 1293 times ]

DONATE

Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:53 pm
Site Admin

Attachment:
rwdeath3closeuphexagon.jpg
rwdeath3closeuphexagon.jpg [ 150.05 KiB | Viewed 1292 times ]

We've also got a perfect HEXagon in the sky.

featuring:
Uranus / Mars conj. in his 2nd house , transiting 9th house [just leaving 8th] 16 and 17 degrees respectively.

Leaving the house of survival / money .. and the house of death.. entering the house of philosophy

Venus/Tail of Dragon in his 4th house, transiting 11th house [just leaving 10th] 15 & 16 degrees respectively.

Good fortune in his home, and good fame becoming his friend's fortune.

Transiting Mars in his natal 6th house, in the first house [just leaving the 12th] 14 degrees,

Exiting the Matrix, entering something anew. He can rest.

Transiting Pluto in his natal 8th house, in the third house [just leaving the 2nd] 16 degrees

Communication of Death.. His body was just found..

Natal Moon in his 10th house, conj Moon/Neptune conj, in the 5th house [just leaving the 4th] 7, 8, 11 respectively

Tremendous fame and glamour, leaving his home. [leaving the 4th]

"Part of Fortune" in his 12th house, transiting the 7th house, 15 degrees.

Cutting of ties of all his relationships, Institutions take his fortune.. He is now a spirit.

Now I know why people who do not even know Robin Williams at all, can grieve. Whadda sync..
And I still believe he was murdered.

Ascendant at ZERO - Slipping through the cracks between worlds.

Attachment:
rwdeath3closeuphexagon.jpg
rwdeath3closeuphexagon.jpg [ 150.05 KiB | Viewed 1292 times ]

DONATE

Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:46 pm

In Awakenings, Williams' cures his patients by giving them a medication designed to help Parkinson's sufferers; L-Dopa.

The most famous Parkinson's sufferer is Michael '88 MPH' Fox.
Williams died on 8/11.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:22 am
Site Admin

I've been away from news and media for a nice week in the woods... so I have some catching up to do.

I know I've written some stuff on RW on the forum, I'll have to go back and check some of it for connections....

but for now I'll post a few interesting connections...

Lite Wrote this in the Summer Shark thread

Lite wrote:
Carys mentioned:
Carys wrote:
Nice links SynchroMIss. Robin Williams was also said to have resembled Robert Herjavec, a venture capitalist on the ABC show Shark Tank

On the Robert Herjavec site it states he received a Queen's Jubilee Award.....:

Quote:
In 2013, Robert won the prestigious Canadian “Entrepreneur of the Year Award” for Technology and was presented with the Queen’s Jubilee Award for outstanding service.

Just some other bits...that tie into royalty/Queen theme....that last name Williams is associated with royalty...well....William...(Prince William)...Robin Williams has that birthday of July 21st that is just kind of synchular to Prince William's birthday of June 21st and the birthday of his son George born July 22.

....which reminded me of this connection .... Prince William, Prince Harry- Batman:

Also noticed that Robin Williams' picture with Prince Harry and Joan Rivers was used multiple times on the news last night. It wasn't this picture but it was one taken during this same time period:

the Family Guy episode that featured the RW/suicide synch also contained a Queen Elizabeth death synch...

Quote:
"Family Guy Viewer Mail #2" is the twenty-second episode of the tenth season of the animated comedy series Family Guy.

..."Chap of the Manor"

The episode uses the premise that Family Guy is based on a British television show.

In this British version of the series, Neville (Peter) states that he is going to the pub to meet his friends. When the news announces that Queen Elizabeth II will be in the parade, Neville tells his friends that he is related to the Queen and wishes to gain a lock of the Queen's hair to test it. When the Queen passes by, he tries to set up a fake barber chair along the route. When this fails to gain the Queen's attention twice, Neville and Collingsworth (Chris) steal a police motorcycle and chase the Queen to her death in a tunnel. As Neville and Collingsworth try to nonchalantly walk away, they are chased by a cohort of London Bobbies to the tune of "Yakety Sax". Back home, Neville discovers they are not related to the Queen after all.

so the Robin William's alludes to the death of Prince William's mother... was she the real Queen?

also like Linus I noticed the 8/11 date...88 time travel, Linus mentions the Michal J. Fox/marty McFly connection...

in the same Family Guy episode 9as mentioned) Stewie stops Kurt Cobain from committing suicide, but the kicker is that he time travels to do so.

Quote:
At bedtime, he makes a quick trip through time to stop Kurt Cobain from killing himself in 1994 by introducing him to Häagen-Dazs ice cream; on returning to the present he sees an obese Cobain on a 2012 album.

the following FG episode was actually aired the same day as the Robin Williams ep. (May 20th 2012)... and it not only features time travel, but a direct nod to back to the Future (which, admittedly, happens a lot in FG)

Quote:
"Internal Affairs" is the twenty-third episode and season finale of the tenth season of Family Guy. It originally aired on May 20, 2012, along with its preceding episode, "Family Guy Viewer Mail 2". ...

...At the Clam, Peter and Quagmire see a news report of another successful bust by Joe. After congratulating him, Joe invites them to a party to celebrate his bust. Following the invitation, Peter starts to back out in his car, and hits a car belonging to Ernie the Giant Chicken, setting off another fight, this one being their most out-of-control. During their struggles they land on Stewie's time pad and are transferred to the old west and back (including a cameo of the DeLorean time machine from Back to the Future Part III with Marty McFly inside), eventually ending up in a genetic research lab where they are cloned multiple times inside a cloning facility, with the clones fighting each other.

going back to the shark theme for a second.... in the RW FG episode there is also a nod to a shark attack

Quote:
At bath time, he (Stewie c.s.) imagines a doll being eaten by a shark and Peter joins him.

and since the the Batman connection is so strong (Robin's desire to be in a Batman film, and the FG story being titled Fatman and Robin) let's remember the first Batman film, in which Batman and Robin famously battle a shark...

:teleport:

Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:38 pm
Site Admin

I'll try to repost some of this with pics and links, but Robin Williams came up a lot for me in the Sandy Hook thread, as well as other places...

so quickly....

- RW starred in Hook

- Captain Hook's ship is the Jolly Roger...(Skull and bones)

- the Robin R shows up during the football game in the Dark Night Rises

- so does the Skull and Bones number 322

- there is the old batman skull and bones connection, the dark knight connection, the Hook connection... RW dies on 8/11... the 223rd day of the year....223...322...

- the number 86 shows up during the football game in TDKR as well

- 86 is connected to RW in the movie 1 hour photo

- 86 means to 'nix" ... kicked out, killed etc....

- nix sounds like Nyx, (goddess of the (k)night)

- RW wears the symbol for Nyx on his suspenders....

- suspenders...suspension....RW's last film...is set in Brooklyn... Brooklyn bridge is one of the oldest suspension bridges in the US...

:teleport:

Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:16 pm
Site Admin

i made a mistake a few posts up... when I quoted lite it was from the

Joker jinxed Robin thread not the shark thread....

...but shark still plays into this.

I mentioned that 8/11 is the 223rd day of the year, so i decided to look up the 322nd day of the year, and it is almost a reverse, it is November 18th...11/18.

Happy Feet Two (starring Williams) came out on this day...

notice the shark attack in the trailer, the shark is chasing the character voiced by Williams

the picture of Robin Williams on Wiki is of him at the premire for happy Feet Two.

after searching around I found a video by enterthestars that points out the same stuff ... though he seems to miss that Nov. 18th is day 322...

add to that the fact that Nov. 18th encodes a 9 1 1 wink.... nov. = 11 (master number do not reduce) 18 = 9 (1+8=9)... Nov. 18th = 322 = 9/11.....

Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next