View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Matrix 

I was just sitting having a discussion with my sons about this article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2344398/Google-futurist-claims-uploading-entire-MINDS-computers-2045-bodies-replaced-machines-90-years.html
Quote:
In just over 30 years, humans will be able to upload their entire minds to computers and become digitally immortal - an event called singularity - according to a futurist from Google.

Ray Kurzweil, director of engineering at Google, also claims that the biological parts of our body will be replaced with mechanical parts and this could happen as early as 2100.

Kurweil made the claims during his conference speech at the Global Futures 2045 International Congress in New York at the weekend.

The discussion brought to mind such films as The Terminator, The Sixth Day, and Blade Runner. Then we started talking about The Matrix. If we all were computers, why live in an actual reality? Why not live in a pseudo, programmed reality?

Just for fun, I suggested that for all we know, that's already the case, just like in The Matrix. My son said the problem with creating a complex reality is that programming for virtual reality always involves patterns, which is different from reality. Additionally, if the virtual reality was based on the actual experiences and memories of real people, then it could only go so far before it would cycle back to the beginning again.

And then we both looked at each other and realized that maybe that is the explanation for the synchronicities that we all observe. Maybe we are nearing the end of the game and it will begin again. Maybe that is why all the Genesis/phoenix synchs. Kind of gave us the creeps just thinking about it all.

What do you all think?

Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:20 pm
Site Admin

Matrix=media?

Check out Russell Brand making fun of the agenda. He makes me think of Lennon... He mentions Bradley Manning.:

Russell Brand on MSNBC Mocking Media

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADJhErmJ ... dded#at=16

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=UFF ... =endscreen
At 2:15 Russell Brand speaking up for Bradley Manning

Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:17 pm

https://sites.google.com/site/quantumarchaeology/
http://www.technologyreview.com/view/419590/quantum-entanglement-holds-dna-together-say-physicists/
http://www.news.com.au/technology/sci-tech/we-are-star-people-scientific-proof-we-were-created-by-aliens/story-fn5fsgyc-1226617200225

I have only a moment, am very monitored.

Love you all :love: :love:

Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:30 pm

Quote:
And then we both looked at each other and realized that maybe that is the explanation for the synchronicities that we all observe. Maybe we are nearing the end of the game and it will begin again

back to the future

Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:22 am

There are actually healthy sane people who want to trap a human consciousness in a machine "forever"? Umm, yeah. Good luck with all that.

Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:50 pm

What is the Matrix Control System?

For interest/info. just stumbled across a few new videos on The Matrix from Tom at montalk.net (whose work was previously mentioned in the Time travellers changing the past with illusions thread). Some interesting perspectives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7oVwGIA ... vKZ6JHpNHd
Lite wrote:
InD said:
Quote:
I've read some of Montalks work and gotta say the research by him is absolutely brilliant.

Haven't come across that article before until now. Thanks for that link Lite. :-) Looks very interesting. I wonder whether he got some of the ideas from a book or is this is own research?

I could not find the original article so I just copied what I found on rumormills. Found the concepts interesting as I had not heard them put quite that way before. I also found this that ties in a bit. There is a link with how to get a free book. Have not checked it out yet:
Quote:
Matrix Control System
manipulates humanity via artificial synchronicity

a synchronicity is a meaningful coincidence, or something that appears accidental but has a hidden purpose

suppresses individuality, awareness, and initiative by amplifying people’s weaknesses and subjecting them to emotionally draining melodramas

it is a tool used by spiritually atrophied beings to subliminally control spiritually powerful humans

it is built and maintained by negative hyperdimensional beings who require this energy for survival

in more general terms, the matrix is the invisible control system around us which manipulates our minds, emotions, and actions without us noticing it
it uses a variety of human agents to accomplish its job; anyone who lacks a soul or spirit is a prime Matrix agent

because they are directed by the Matrix, these agents exhibit coordinated hive-mind behavior

the matrix interfaces with the underlying “machine code” of our reality, and can manipulate certain aspects of our timeline to create circumstances that bias our choices

at its core, the matrix is an etheric, pseudo-conscious machine that crunches data about our habits, emotional patterns, and present behavior in order to synchronistically insert an appropriate event in our life for effective control and the extraction of energy

because we are more conscious than the matrix, we can overcome it; it’s a matter of regaining and exercising our freewill through knowledge

viewed from the proper perspective, the matrix is merely a training program indirectly helping us discover our weaknesses, strengthen our soul, and act from our spiritual core.

If these ideas interest you, please read my book Fringe Knowledge For Beginners <http://www.montalk.net/book> (free download). It gives a simple and concise overview of the most important and useful ideas I have to offer about these topics.

http://www.montalk.net/about/91/key-concepts

Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:06 pm

Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:48 pm

Carys wrote:
What is the Matrix Control System?

For interest/info. just stumbled across a few new videos on The Matrix from Tom at montalk.net (whose work was previously mentioned in the Time travellers changing the past with illusions thread). Some interesting perspectives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7oVwGIA ... vKZ6JHpNHd
Lite wrote:
InD said:
Quote:
I've read some of Montalks work and gotta say the research by him is absolutely brilliant.

Haven't come across that article before until now. Thanks for that link Lite. :-) Looks very interesting. I wonder whether he got some of the ideas from a book or is this is own research?

I could not find the original article so I just copied what I found on rumormills. Found the concepts interesting as I had not heard them put quite that way before. I also found this that ties in a bit. There is a link with how to get a free book. Have not checked it out yet:
Quote:
Matrix Control System
manipulates humanity via artificial synchronicity

a synchronicity is a meaningful coincidence, or something that appears accidental but has a hidden purpose

suppresses individuality, awareness, and initiative by amplifying people’s weaknesses and subjecting them to emotionally draining melodramas

it is a tool used by spiritually atrophied beings to subliminally control spiritually powerful humans

it is built and maintained by negative hyperdimensional beings who require this energy for survival

in more general terms, the matrix is the invisible control system around us which manipulates our minds, emotions, and actions without us noticing it
it uses a variety of human agents to accomplish its job; anyone who lacks a soul or spirit is a prime Matrix agent

because they are directed by the Matrix, these agents exhibit coordinated hive-mind behavior

the matrix interfaces with the underlying “machine code” of our reality, and can manipulate certain aspects of our timeline to create circumstances that bias our choices

at its core, the matrix is an etheric, pseudo-conscious machine that crunches data about our habits, emotional patterns, and present behavior in order to synchronistically insert an appropriate event in our life for effective control and the extraction of energy

because we are more conscious than the matrix, we can overcome it; it’s a matter of regaining and exercising our freewill through knowledge

viewed from the proper perspective, the matrix is merely a training program indirectly helping us discover our weaknesses, strengthen our soul, and act from our spiritual core.

If these ideas interest you, please read my book Fringe Knowledge For Beginners <http://www.montalk.net/book> (free download). It gives a simple and concise overview of the most important and useful ideas I have to offer about these topics.

http://www.montalk.net/about/91/key-concepts

If that were true, then wouldn't you expect everyone to go through some sort of epic tribulations in life? How come "schizophrenics" are pretty much the only ones who have to "battle" this force on this scale?

Manipulation through subliminal communication? Give me a break. I've experienced my body being controlled like a puppet, same with my emotions and perceptions. There's zero need for subliminal communication, and it couldn't be used effectively any way to control anyone. There's 100% mind control already, and that's accomplished directly by controlling the function of neurons. If the system wants to, then every neuron that fires or doesn't fire in your brain is because of a decision or plan by the system.

It's also not "an etheric being". There are no etheric beings, only illusions or hallucinations created by the mind control system, which is most certainly a machine, in the strictest scientific sense, a super computer.

This world seems like a virtual reality, and the machine seems like the AI overlord aspect of the machine that creates the virtual reality. If this weren't a virtual reality, then empty space wouldn't bend (due to gravity or anything else). Empty space can't bend, because it's empty. It's just space. Pretty simple. It can't bend, unless it's just a mathematical construct in a virtual reality.

Science, not mumbojumbo, gets you to the truth.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:27 pm

P.S. I was commenting on the article "Matrix Control System manipulates humanity through artificial synchronicity".

As for time travel, that's the most absurd concept in all of philosophy and therefore one of the most popular notions that the mind control system makes people believe in. I've argued before that the system was created by some sort of enemies of humanity to humiliate and abuse us, often in comical (to them) ways. Part of this humiliation is making many otherwise intelligent people believe in laughable idiocy like time travel. Thankfully, there's no time travel and time is simply a mathematical tool. There's only the eternal present, there's movement, decay, matter interacting with matter, and so on. Everything else is misinterpretation by humans or deception by the system as far as any existence of time is concerned.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:37 pm

I think all theories sound absurd . I just know one of them is right . It has become way to obvious . At this point I dont rule out anything. I am interested in any proof you have.

mctps wrote:
P.S. I was commenting on the article "Matrix Control System manipulates humanity through artificial synchronicity".

As for time travel, that's the most absurd concept in all of philosophy and therefore one of the most popular notions that the mind control system makes people believe in. I've argued before that the system was created by some sort of enemies of humanity to humiliate and abuse us, often in comical (to them) ways. Part of this humiliation is making many otherwise intelligent people believe in laughable idiocy like time travel. Thankfully, there's no time travel and time is simply a mathematical tool. There's only the eternal present, there's movement, decay, matter interacting with matter, and so on. Everything else is misinterpretation by humans or deception by the system as far as any existence of time is concerned.

Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next