View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Proof that John Lennon faked his death: he is Mark Staycer 

Post by thunkerdrone on Aug 13, 2014 at 4:32pm
more excellent stuff from Miles Mathis:

Proof that John Lennon faked his death:

[url]mileswmathis.com/lennon.pdf[/url]

His purported killer Mark David Chapman is having fun pretending to be in jail too:

http://cmkxunofficial.proboards.com/post/156359

Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:02 pm

sorry the link did not post properly above and cannot edit it

repost of the link here:

Proof that John Lennon faked his death:

mileswmathis.com/lennon.pdf

Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:04 pm

http://mileswmathis.com/lennon.pdf

Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:05 pm
Site Admin

Very fascinating.. Thank you Norg.

Attachment:
columbo11629.jpg
columbo11629.jpg [ 59.94 KiB | Viewed 962 times ]

DONATE

Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:49 pm

I am glad to hear that you appreciate this , Peg. It is nice to something else demystified. Lennon is still alive, his death was faked. Once the intelligence community have the media in their pockets , they can tell the American people any false version of events they like.

Possibly , one of the reasons for why John Lennon faked his death was that he was sick and tired of being hounded by the paparazzi. He and his wife probably didn't want his son to grow up under those conditions. John Lennon and Yoko Ono's son Sean Lennon was 5 years old and living with them at The Dakota in NY at the time that John Lennon was purportedly shot outside The Dakota.

John Lennon and Yoko Ono were in circles which are closely-associated with the people who faked the murder of Sharon Tate, and the same people faked the death of Doors rock star Jim Morrison (in France), so Lennon may have considered faking his death to be a bit of a 'retirement option'. He knew Sharon Tate well.

Considering that it is very possible , or probable, that Lennon was in contact with Sharon Tate and/or Jim Morrison after their purported 'deaths', it is conceivable that Lennon took his cue from them, ie: he saw how easily it could be done (death faked, new identity,) and what the benefits
could be (anonymity, no more industry pressure, surge in recognition acclaim , sales) etc.

What I suspect may have happened is that John Lennon witnessed firsthand the 'dead Jim Morrison' phenomenon, and what a level of reverence Morrison achieved through purportedly dying young. Maybe the final kicker was when Elvis died in 1977, and Lennon and Morrison together witnessed the massive public response to that event. Also he'd have witnessed the very public decline and destruction of Elvis, something else to consider when evaluating his own situation, his own drug dependency etc.

"I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round. I really love to watch them roll. No longer riding on the merry-go-round, I just had to let it go" could easily have been paraphrased from something which Jim Morrison had said to Lennon, when asked by Lennon what it was like to be 'dead' after having been a rock star.
Maybe John Lennon just let it be known to the right people that he wanted out, that Lennon wanted to kick heroin and wanted to get the hell out of public life before it destroyed him. He'd seen Jim and Sharon do it, and heaven knows who else, and he wanted the complete package. Maybe he opted for something a bit splashier than just the usual drug overdose story like Jim Morrison's . He may have leaned more toward the more visceral shock which he'd seen accompany the 'murder' of Sharon Tate. Theres' something more pure about being an innocent murder victim than purportedly choking to death on your own vomit or drowning from overdoing drugs.

also notably related to the topic is this:

this book confirms that John and Yoko Lennon bought and lived in the apartments in The Dakota building which were previously used as the set for the film Rosemary's Baby
(which was about a modern, wealthy, organized witch coven in NY) :

John Lennon bought the Rosemary's Baby movie apartments @ Dakota Building
http://cmkxunofficial.proboards.com/thread/11353/lennon-bought-rosemarys-movie-apartments

the same book also reveals that Lennon and his wife were deeply immersed into the occult, here's
a link to the above book , about Lennon owning the Rosemary Baby apt. and occult happenings etc:
http://books.google.ca/books?id=Lztkuvi7E7YC&pg=PA205&lpg=PA205&dq=who+owned+the+apartment+which+Rosemary%27s+Baby+was+filmed+in+robert++ryan&source=bl&ots=VE9TNh46ac&sig=nuwzxSQZx0YHHx18Gg6P-WVExqo&hl=en&sa=X&ei=8RNZVOf0O8ujyATuvYCIBQ&ved=0CCkQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=who%20owned%20the%20apartment%20which%20Rosemary%27s%20Baby%20was%20filmed%20in%20robert%20%20ryan&f=false

- think of the implications of the official story as it stands today and how unlikely it is:

actress Sharon Tate's husband directs a film about a woman
whose baby is stolen by a satanic coven, and it is set in a building
known as 'The Dakota' in downtown NY. The film is titled 'Rosemary's Baby'.

only months later, while the film Rosemary's Baby is still playing in theaters,
8.5 months pregnant actress Sharon Tate and her unborn baby are, in real
life, murdered by a satanic coven (the Manson cult).

Yoko Ono has recently married John Lennon,
they are planning to have a baby together,
and the place they choose to live in to conceive their baby
is ....
the apartment where Sharon Tate's husband directed a film
about a woman whose baby was stolen
by a satanic coven, and months later, while the film was still playing in theaters,
Sharon Tate and her unborn baby were in real life murdered by a satanic coven.

???

Yoko Ono while living in same Rosemary's Baby apt. gives birth to a baby boy,
son Sean Lennon. She has no qualms about giving birth to a baby in, of all places,
the same apartment eerily associated with both the baby-eating satanic cult in the film and the gruesome cult murder of actress Sharon Tate and her baby.

John Lennon is gunned down right outside the front entrance to same building,
'The Dakota'.

These were young millionaires who could afford to live any place on earth
and they chose the creepiest of creepy apartments in which to conceive and raise their baby?

There is no way in hell that the wealthy Yoko Ono would have agreed to it.
If you were a millionaire future mother or father planning to have a baby , with your
choice of any idyllic baby -environs place in the world to live, cost no object , etc. ....

Would you choose to live in the exact same apartment which had been used to film
a film about a satanic cult victimizing a pregnant woman and her newborn baby?

Especially when you knew that the wife of the director of the same film had his
9 months pregnant wife and her unborn baby murdered by a satanic cult the same
year the film was released?

None of it makes sense. Yoko Ono would never have agreed to
live there, let alone conceive a baby there. Unless she knew something that the
rest of the world did not know at the time.

The fact that she actually went through with it , moved in
to that same apt. in 1973, became pregnant there, carried her baby to term there, and gave
birth to her baby , son Sean Lennon, while living there?

None of it makes sense , until you realize that Sharon Tate's murder was staged,
and that John Lennon had been in on it ,and that he and his wife both knew that
the Manson cult had been an elaborate hoax.

That explains why Yoko or John obviously had no qualms about living there,
and having their baby there, etc., because she knew there was no danger,
no bad memories, or anything else.

John Lennon and Yoko Ono of course knew that Tates' death had been faked. (as it most obviously was)

John Lennons death faked some years later in 1980.

Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:51 pm

John Lennon and Yoko Ono: Cannes, France - 15th May 1971

1.5 months later Jim Morrison 'died' in France:

The official story is that Jim Morrison died at the age of 27 years old in the early morning hours of July 3, 1971, in his bathtub at his apartment in Paris , France, with his girlfriend Pamela Courson. The Doors' manager, Bill Siddons, flew in from L.A. but did not see his body.

The Strange Death of Jim Morrison - HugeQuestions.com
http://hugequestions.com/Eric/TFC/FromOthers/Death-of-Jim-Morrison.html

Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:30 pm
Site Admin

So far, I'm not convinced J. Lennon faked his death..

From what I understand it is very possible.. However, he doesn't look like the man that is claimed is him now.

As I see it.

He could have had surgery.. It really needs more discussion..

I definitely believe that Jim Morrison very likely did not die when claimed.

My girlfriend, Cheryl "Rainbeaux" Smith, swore to me he was still alive and that she had been hanging out with him .. This was in the 70's.. She said he came back to Hollywood.. And she was very happy.. She saw him and spent time with him.. so she told me.. I didn't believe her, necessarily. But now, what with all the other evidence, I think it's probable.

She was so happy.. She was dancing around when she told me.. He was / is[?] a very charismatic man.
No doubt. ///

Attachments:
cherylrainbeauxsmith.jpg
cherylrainbeauxsmith.jpg [ 59.99 KiB | Viewed 833 times ]

DONATE
Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:45 am

pegcarter2 wrote:
So far, I'm not convinced J. Lennon faked his death..

From what I understand it is very possible.. However, he doesn't look like the man that is claimed is him now.

Are you going by one photograph?

Lennon was a bit strange in how he changed from photograph to photograph,
depending on which angle you caught him from. For example, in these
photographs he looks exactly like Mark Staycer,

not so much here, the nose looks a bit different, but it could be just the angle
and focus of the photograph:

Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:09 pm

if you download and zoom in to that last John Lennon picture (with Yoko Ono beside him) and zoom in close, you can see that his is still the same even there, it still has the same Roman curve, but you can only see it properly if you zoom. Its a bit of an optical illusion played by the light on his face, the profile of his nose bump looks like his right cheek bone, but it is actually the curve of his nose!

Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:26 pm

NorgNice wrote:
if you download and zoom in to that last John Lennon picture (with Yoko Ono beside him) and zoom in close, you can see that his is still the same even there, it still has the same Roman curve, but you can only see it properly if you zoom. Its a bit of an optical illusion played by the light on his face, the profile of his nose bump looks like part of his right cheek bone, but it is actually the curve of his nose. Also he's a bit heavier set in this picture , making his face appear longer and his nose appear shorter here. Its just an odd washed out picture , bright outdoor light etc.

Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next