View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 I scream, You scream, Templar Ice cream? 
Site Admin

today I was paging through some junk mail and I saw the Baskin Robbins logo

And it dawned on me that, while highlighting the 31 in the B and R, it actually made 4 numbers, 1 3 1 2..... or 1312.

I'm not sure if someone else has stumbled on this, but I could not find it on the forum ..

1312 was when the Templars were disbanded
Quote:
April – Pope Clement V forcibly disbands the Knights Templar. Some argue that this date is the basis for the stigma surrounding the "Friday the 13th".”

wiki

Baskin and Robbins were brothers in law and both were members of Zeta Bta Tau...ZBT.
Quote:
Burt Baskin was born in Streator, Illinois on December 17, 1913, to Mr. and Mrs. Harry Baskin. He graduated from Streator Township High School in 1931 and from the University of Illinois in 1935 and was a member of the Zeta Beta Tau fraternity

...rv Robbins attended the University of Washington in Seattle, was a member of the Zeta Beta Tau fraternity, and graduated with a degree in Political Science.

wiki

Quote:

“Zeta Beta Tau (ZBT) was founded in 1898 as the nation's first Jewish fraternity.[1] No longer sectarian, all men of good character who believe in ZBT's mission and values are eligible for membership in Zeta Beta Tau. Today the merged Zeta Beta Tau Brotherhood is one of the largest, numbering over 140,000 initiated Brothers, and over 90 chapter locations.

The Zeta Beta Tau fraternity was inspired by Dr. Richard J. H. Gottheil, a professor of languages at Columbia University and a Zionist. On December 29, 1898, he formed a Zionist youth society with a group of students from several New York City universities.

The society was called Z.B.T., the meaning of which is revealed in the fraternity's ritual. In 1998, the meaning of Z.B.T. was announced to the world, though it was listed in the American Jewish Committee's annual report as early as 1908.[2] In 1903 Z.B.T. formally became Zeta Beta Tau and its purpose shifted away from that of a Zionist youth organization as other Zionist organizations grew in prominence. The original Hebrew meaning of Z.B.T. is not esoteric. It was publicly revealed in the official written history of Zeta Beta Tau, Here's to Our Fraternity: One Hundred Years of Zeta Beta Tau, 1898–1998, by Marianne Rachel Sanua.[3] The word "judgment" is sometimes translated as "justice".[4]”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeta_Beta_Tau

what I noticed in the crest right away:
- the (masonic) handshake
- the (Aladdin's) lamp
- the scales
- the fasci
- the skull and bones...
- six pointed star

about the skull and bones
Quote:
The skull and crossbones motif was used by many American college fraternities, sororites and secret societies founded in the nineteenth and twentieth centuries. The most well-known example of this usage is the Skull and Bones society, a secret society at Yale University which derives its very name from the symbol. Other well-known college fraternal organizations which use the skull and bones in some capacity in their public symbols include, but are not limited to: Dom-I-Necher, Kappa Sigma, Sigma Phi Epsilon, Phi Kappa Sigma Tau Kappa Epsilon, Chi Psi and Zeta Beta Tau Fraternities and Sigma Sigma Sigma and Chi Omega Sororities. Other fraternal groups also use the skull and crossbones in their symbolism and/or in their secret fraternal rituals. These groups include the Knights of Columbus as well as the Knights Templar degree of Freemasonry.

In fraternal usage, the skull and crossbones - along with full skeletons and the skull alone - are a very common motif due to their common association with death. The significance of these symbols vary from group to group. For some, they are a symbolic reminder of mortality. For others, the symbol has a religious reference (as with the Masonic Knights Templar, for which the skull and bones symbolize Golgotha, the place of Jesus' crucifixion). Another common fraternal use is one of warning wherein the skull and crossbones symbolize a dire warning against betraying the group's secrets and/or failing to keep one's oath.

The Knights Of Columbus also used the fasci

I found this post on the forum (the only mention of Baskin Robbins I could find)
Quote:
Two private investigators working independently are asking why President Obama is using a Social Security number set aside for applicants in Connecticut while there is no record he ever had a mailing address in the state.

In addition, the records indicate the number was issued between 1977 and 1979, yet Obama's earliest employment reportedly was in 1975 at a Baskin-Robbins ice-cream shop in Oahu, Hawaii.”

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1334&p=20093

this article says it was the South King Street shop in Honolulu
Quote:
“HONOLULU (Blue MauMau) — Back in 1979, who would have thought that the ice cream scooper in a Honolulu Baskin-Robbins would one day become the President of the United States? President-elect Barack Obama worked at this South King Street ice cream shop (pictured at left), located on a major street named after the Hawaiian kings who used to take it in a bygone era. About a mile down the road it passes in front of Iolani Palace. The shop is conveniently located within walking distance of where Barack lived, which again is conveniently located very close to Punahou, the exclusive school he attended.

...In a television interview aired this past Sunday on 60 Minutes, the President-elect said he persistently pursued a reluctant Michelle, who felt that their relationship should be kept strictly business since they worked at the same law firm and she was assigned to be his mentor. His persistence paid off. She started to think that a different kind of relationship with him might not be such a bad idea, and he “sealed the deal” at yet another Baskin-Robbins, in Chicago. They married in 1992.”

http://www.bluemaumau.org/6621/presiden ... _first_job

another odd wink ...
the website for ZBT was designed by Twin Towers Design

http://www.twintowersdesign.com/beta/de ... &CaseID=30

I'll try to some more digging on this when I have the time, but I at least wanted to get what I had posted.

Fri May 13, 2011 12:00 am
Site Admin

- On May 18, 2000, Baskin-Robbins achieved the Guinness World Record for the "World's Largest Ice Cream Scoop Pyramid" by using 3,100 scoops of ice cream.
(from Baskin-Robbins website)

the Carlyle Group owns Baskin Robbins
- Brand-name companies that Carlyle owns include: Dunkin' Brands, which owns Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins
CG Wiki

connecting back to Twin Tower Designs, the Carlyle Group was having a meeting on the morning of 9 1 1
"In his documentary The World According to Bush (May 2004), William Karel interviewed Frank Carlucci to discuss the presence of Shafiq bin Laden, Osama bin Laden's estranged brother, at Carlyle's annual investor conference while the September 11 attacks were occurring."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Carlyle_Group

a little about 31

Quote:

One of the names for God in the Hebrew is El, meaning The Almighty. The numeric value of this Hebrew word is 31. Thus this number is stamped with the theme of The Almighty God. It might also be worth noting that this value is arrived at by adding one to thirty. Thirty is three (divine perfection) times ten (ordinal perfection) and so represents a magnification or superabundance of divine perfection. Adding one to this value would indicate divine perfection plus more, divine perfection added to. That God has reserved this number for himself shows in Numerics that:

...The first chapter of the Bible speaks of Gods sovereign work of creation, and gives Him all the glory as the creator of everything. There are 31 verses in Genesis chapter 1. Further, the Hebrew word Elohim, another of the names of God, which has as its first part the syllable El, occurs in this chapter 31 times. In Genesis chapter 1 every time the word God is seen in the English translation it is the Hebrew word Elohim.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

Genesis 1:1

This shows the primacy of God and the significance of the number thirty-one.

http://www.vic.australis.com.au/hazz/number031.html

Fri May 13, 2011 1:42 am
Site Admin

video of Obama talking about "Sealing the Deal" at Baskin-Robbins
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=149361055083

31 is a reversed 13
1312 adds to 7

13 is connected to the Templars, 1307 is the other year connected to the templars
Quote:
....King Phillip became envious of the Knights Templar and their rise to power, so he set his sights on their famed fortunes. Philip devised a plan to arrest all the Knights Templar and charge them with crimes so devastating that no person or group would come to their defense. The charges against them were religious in nature and backed by the papacy of the Vatican and Pope Clement V. His plan had to be swift and carefully put together so as to not alert the Templars in advance.

King Phillip's orders were sent a month in advance to the King's Men and other Bailiffs. They were not to be opened till dawn on Friday, October 13, 1307.

~wiki~

skull and bones
Quote:
A Masonic legend speaks of three Templars searching the site of Jacques de Molay's burning and finding only his skull and femurs. These they took with them and allegedly were used as the impetus to create the first Jolly Roger flag of Piracy, so that they would never forget. This same symbol is used today by the Yale Skull and Bones society.

~wiki~

Isn't it interesting that the Man who "got" Osama, started his carrer in the Templar Ice Cream Shop? a wink at the crusades of the Templars...???

Fri May 13, 2011 4:57 pm
Site Admin

Friday May !3th (hmm) was National Apple Pie Day, and Dunkin Doughnuts/Baskin-Robbins are celebrating...

Quote:
Dunkin' Donuts has partnered with its sister brand Baskin-Robbins, the world's largest chain of ice cream specialty shops, to offer a "cool" way to celebrate National Apple Pie Day. At more than 1,100 Dunkin' Donuts/Baskin-Robbins combination restaurants throughout the country, guests can enjoy Apple Pie a la Mode that pairs Dunkin' Donuts' Warm Apple Pie with 2.5 ounces of Baskin-Robbins vanilla soft-serve ice cream topped with a drizzle of Caramel Praline. Apple Pie a la Mode is available at a suggested retail price of $2.29.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases ... 73588.html

Quote:
In this Jan. 8, 2008 file photo, then-Democratic presidential hopeful Sen. Barack Obama heads to his motorcade after buying donuts at Dunkin' Donuts for campaign workers in Manchester, N.H

http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/2011/ ... ertificate

*small wink, BR makes 1312 and DD could be a 44.....

Sat May 14, 2011 6:02 pm
Site Admin

more on BR
Quote:
Baskin-Robbins is known for its "31 flavors" slogan. The idea for having 31 flavors came from the Carson-Roberts advertising agency (which later became Ogilvy & Mather) in 1953, along with the slogan "Count the Flavors. Where flavor counts." 31 was also more than the 28 flavors then famously offered at Howard Johnson's restaurants.

...Ogilvy & Mather is an international advertising, marketing and public relations agency based in Manhattan and owned by the WPP Group.

..Ogilvy & Mather was founded in 1948 by David Ogilvy, as "Hewitt, Ogilvy, Benson, & Mather" in Manhattan. The company became a leading worldwide agency by the 1960s.

...Ogilvy & Mather was built on Ogilvy's principles, in particular, that the function of advertising is to sell and that successful advertising for any product is based on information about its consumer.

...The chairman is Rochelle Lazarus, who has held the position since 1996. She also was CEO until the end of 2008, when she was succeeded by Miles Young.

...In 2005, Ogilvy PR acquired all-Republican lobbying firm The Federalist Group LLC. The company subsequently became bipartisan, and its name was changed to Ogilvy Government Relations. OGR operates from the same building as the office of its parent company in Washington, DC. In 2010 Ogilvy Government Relations became a wholly owned subsidiary of Ogilvy & Mather. OGR had a total lobbying income of over $21 million in 2009. This makes OGR the 7th largest lobbying firm in the United States. OGR was named a Top 10 financial services lobbying firm in the 2010 regulatory reform debate . Its top clients included the Blackstone Group, Highstar Capital, the Poker Players Alliance, Chevron Corporation, and Verizon Communications.

Quote:
...Since inception, Blackstone has completed investments in such notable companies as Hilton Worldwide,.

The Blackstone Group is connected to Hilton, the Hilton Monolith is near the site where the Twin Towers once stood.

About David Ogilvy
Quote:

David Mackenzie Ogilvy, CBE, (June 23, 1911–July 21, 1999), was a notable advertising executive. He has often been called "The Father of Advertising." In 1962, Time called him "the most sought-after wizard in today's advertising industry." He was known for a career of expanding the bounds of both creativity and morality in advertising.

David Mackenzie Ogilvy was born on June 23, 1911 at West Horsley, Surrey in England...

... In 1929, he again won a scholarship, this time in History to Christ Church, Oxford.

... His studies were not successful, however, and he left Oxford for Paris in 1931 where he became an apprentice chef in the Majestic Hotel.

...When Ogilvy "tasted blood"

After just a few months in advertising, Ogilvy took the discipline in a whole new direction. A man walked into Ogilvy's London agency wanting to advertise the opening of his hotel. Since he had just $500 he was turned to the novice, David Ogilvy. Ogilvy bought $500 worth of postcards and sent invitations to everybody he found in the local telephone directory. The hotel opened with a full house. "I had tasted blood", says Ogilvy in his Confessions.

This is also the incident leading him to understanding the importance of direct advertising, his "Secret Weapon" as he says in Ogilvy on Advertising.

...In 1938, Ogilvy immigrated to the United States, where he went to work for George Gallup's Audience Research Institute in New Jersey. Ogilvy cites Gallup as one of the major influences on his thinking, emphasizing meticulous research methods and adherence to reality to him.

During World War II, Ogilvy worked for the British Intelligence Service at the British embassy in Washington, D.C. There he analyzed and made recommendations on matters of diplomacy and security. According to a biography produced by Ogilvy & Mather, "he extrapolated his knowledge of human behavior from consumerism to nationalism in a report which suggested 'applying the Gallup technique to fields of secret intelligence.'" Eisenhower’s Psychological Warfare Board picked up the report and successfully put Ogilvy’s suggestions to work in Europe during the last year of the war.

..After the war, Ogilvy bought a farm in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania and lived among the Amish. The atmosphere of "serenity, abundance, and contentment" kept Ogilvy and his wife in Pennsylvania for several years, but eventually he admitted his limitations as a farmer and moved to Manhattan.

...At age seventy-five, Ogilvy was asked if anything he'd always wanted had somehow eluded him. His reply was, "Knighthood. And a big family - ten children."

..He didn’t achieve knighthood, but he was made a Commander of the Order of British Empire (CBE) in 1967. He was elected to the U.S. Advertising Hall of Fame in 1977 and to France's "Order of Arts and Letters" in 1990.

**all info from Wiki starting on the Baskin-Robbins entry**

the old CEO/new Chairman is Rochelle Lazarus...

Lazarus/Templar connection
Quote:
Five major orders were formed in the Holy Land between the late 11th century and the early 12th century: the Knights of the Holy Sepulchre (circa 1099), Knights Templar (circa 1118), Knights Hospitaller (circa 1099) (St John), Knights of the Hospital of St Mary of Jerusalem (Teutonic Knights) and Knights of St Lazarus.

Templar knights who contracted leprosy were sent to the care of the Order of St Lazarus. These knights trained the brethren of St Lazarus in the military arts and were responsible for transforming the Order into a military one. William, Archbishop of Tyre, as well as other historians of the period, appeared unaware of the difference between the Orders of Saint Lazarus and Saint John, referring to them in their accounts simply as 'Hospitallers'. The latter were, and still are, called Hospitallers as they began as an Order of monks running the Hospital of St. John in Jerusalem shortly after the First Crusade. They had become militarised by the 1130s, and went on, with the Knights Templar, to become one of the two largest and most influential Military Orders. Indeed, Godfrey de Bouillon - the uncrowned ‘king’ of Jerusalem - was so impressed with the dedication of these hospital workers under its leader Gerard and with their work toward the sick and the wounded that 'king' Godfrey de Bouillon supported and gave them funds and facilities.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_t ... _Sepulchre

I have heard, but have not researched, that Obama is descended from Godfrey de Bouillon. Does anyone know of this?

All of the above I had worked up earlier today, but didn't get around to posting....

now check this out

the other day I received a copy of the movie "The Last Mimzy", and I had been meaning to post about it in the year of the rabbit thread.

that hasn't happened, but tonight I decided to watch it, and I am glad I did.

the funny part is that I only watched about 15-20 minutes of the movie when I was struck by the urge to do a forum search on The Last Mimzy. It has been posted about a bit, but one post caught my eye in a big way! There was a mention of the film in a thread about (in fact named) Dunkin Donuts :shock:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=764

the post that mentions the Last Mimzy completely fit with this thread!

from that post
Substance D7 wrote:

Now about Dunkin Donuts....
Donuts could sync with the rabbits and Donnie Darko.. sequal
s. Darko..(btw the name reminds on my blog and user name from -A Scanner Darkly) there is scene in the trailer with TV... similar to the.. Stay Tuned, Videodrome, Shocker and some others.

And Dunkin reminds me to NBA basketball Tim Duncan... he was one of so called Twin Towers...in the SA Spurs together with David Robinson.

:shock: DUNCAN/DUNKIN and ROBINSON/ROBBINS ! Twin Towers!

the spiral in the the spiral between the two towers in the Hilton logo is very similar to the spiral on the rabbit in The Last Mimzy...

about the soundtrack...

Quote:
Howard Leslie Shore (born October 18, 1946) is a Canadian composer, notable for his film scores. He has composed the scores for over 40 films, most notably the scores for The Lord of the Rings film trilogy, for which he won three Academy Awards. He is also a consistent collaborator with director David Cronenberg, having scored all but one of his films since 1979. Shore has also worked with Martin Scorsese, Jonathan Demme, David Fincher and many other filmakers.

...Shore is the first recipient of the Film & TV Music Award for Best Score for a Science Fiction Feature Film for The Last Mimzy.

Howard also wrote the score for the Aviator...
Quote:
...The Aviator is a 2004 American biographical drama film directed by Martin Scorsese, written by John Logan, and starring Leonardo DiCaprio. It is the story of aviation pioneer Howard Hughes, drawn largely upon numerous sources including a biography by Charles Higham

~ wiki - The Last Mimzy

Howard Hughes was once famously hooked on a Baskin-Robbins ice cream flavor

Quote:
Hughes once became fond of Baskin-Robbins' Banana Ripple ice cream, so his aides sought to secure a bulk shipment for him—only to discover that Baskin-Robbins had discontinued the flavor. They put in a request for the smallest amount the company could provide for a special order, 200 gallons (750 L), and had it shipped from Los Angeles. A few days after the order arrived, Hughes announced he was tired of Banana Ripple and wanted only Chocolate Marshmallow ice cream. The Desert Inn ended up distributing free Banana Ripple ice cream to casino customers for a year. In a 1996 interview, ex-Howard Hughes communicator Robert Maheu said "There is a rumor that there is still some Banana Ripple ice cream left in the freezer. It is most likely true."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_Hughes

Sun May 15, 2011 5:35 am
Site Admin

about a month ago...

Quote:
Royal weddings have inspired Hollywood movies and TV specials, and the impending nuptials between Prince William and Kate Middleton may also be prompting a rare culinary tribute from Dunkin' Donuts.

The Canton-based coffee-and-baked-goods chain routinely augments its regular menu with seasonal offerings tied to traditional holidays, but a donut to honor a cultural event such as the royal wedding scheduled for April 29 in Great Britain seems to be pretty special indeed.

A Dunkin' spokeswoman could not immediately recall the last time that the chain had marked such an occasion with the culinary equivalent of a flourish of cornets and a 21-gun salute --- Dunkin' historians are now ransacking the archives to determine whether the Royal Wedding donut is setting a precedent.

...Not to be outdone, Dunkin's sister chain, Baskin-Robbins, is introducing a commemorative Royal Wedding ice cream cake topped with white and blue roses. Its design, according to the chain, is meant to be "reminiscent of an English Garden."

In the past, Baskin-Robbins has introduced flavors tied to cultural events such as "Lunar Cheesecake," which celebrated the landing of astronauts on the moon, and "Beatle Nut," which sought to express the Beatle Mania that ran rampant during the 1960s in ice cream form, the company spokeswoman said.

http://www.boston.com/business/ticker/2 ... pay_d.html

Mon May 16, 2011 5:41 am
Site Admin

Fascinating thread, CS. I just happened to be reading a book lent to me by a friend written by David Booth (probable disinfo guy so discernment advised):
Book is:
Quote:
“Dirty, Filthy, Christians”: Treatise On The Most Dangerous Death Cult In Human History 

By David L. Booth

In 1977, during a search for his family roots from Edinburgh, Scotland, to Henry County Virginia, a young, and recently discharged US Army Soldier, journeyed to the Smoky Mountains following the path of his ancestors, who during the American Revolutionary War, fought with their militia counterparts from Eastern Tennessee in the 1780 Battle of Boyd’s Creek defeating the Cherokee Indians who had allied themselves with the British.

Unbeknownst to this young man, however, was that the research into his families past would soon turn into a lifelong project that would lead him from his home in the Appalachian Mountains to the capitals of Europe, St. Petersburg, Russia, Fatima, Portugal, and to the very heart of the Vatican itself ultimately uncovering what can only be described as the greatest deception ever foisted upon humanity.

The  incredible journey of this young man began with three Welsh words, “budro” “fudron” “Cristnogion”, and which translate into “Dirty Filthy Christians” and were found in an ancient stone gravesite in the Smoky Mountains, in 1799, where 8 skeletons encased in brass armor bearing the Welsh coat of arms were discovered having these three words inscribed upon them.

Upon the discovery of these mysterious Welsh armored skeletons, John Sevier, the Governor of Tennessee at that time, began a correspondence with this young mans three times removed grandfather, who was a well respected linguist and personal friend of Governor Sevier in an attempt to decipher what this discovery meant and its implications for the history of the United States.

The reading of the letters exchanged between Governor Sevier and his Revolutionary wartime grandfather led to this young mans first discovery that the history of the United States wasn’t just a lie, it was a deliberate deception with an agenda behind it so monstrous that once discovered laid bare in all of its brutal totality the ultimate plans for not just the American people, but ...

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/indexdfc88.htm

The last few chapters all concern the history of the Crusades (positive and not so positive aspects of). I don't think the Templars or 1312 are mentioned. Had to return the book so can't check.

I also found this on the site:

Quote:
May 8, 2011

Knights Templar Prepare To Unite US-Iran For ‘Final’ World Battle

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

Unbeknownst to the European monarchies, however, was that in 1308, Pope Clement V had issued an edict called the “Chinon Parchment ” [dated August 17-20th, 1308 Vatican: Document: Archivum Arcis Armarium D 218] that secretly absolved the last Grand Master Jacques de Molay and the rest of the leadership of the Knights Templar from charges brought against them by the Medieval Inquisition.

This secret absolution of the Knights Templar was critical to their continued survival as 18 Templar ships loaded with their treasures, and the Holy Grail parchments, that had been in port at La Rochelle, France on October 12, 1307 were able to survive the October 13th massacre of their forces (Friday the 13th . and flee to Scotland where they reconstituted themselves under the name of The United Religious, Military and Masonic Orders of the Temple and of St John of Jerusalem, Palestine, Rhodes and Malta Freemasons, or more simply, The Freemasons.

Upon the Knights Templar settling in Scotland, and using the information contained in the Holy Grail parchments, they set sail for North America in the late 1300’s where they “claimed” for their Order what is now known as The United States of America.  Their exact claim was discovered in on what is called the Kensington Runestone unearthed in the US State of Minnesota in 1898 and linked to the oldest surviving Knights Templar structure in America called The Newport Tower.

In order to protect the Holy Grail parchments from further threat the Knights Templar divided them up among what they called “The Star Families”, the most important of which was the Washington clan who brought their part of it to Virginia in 1656 by putting it in the possession of John Washington...

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1478.htm

The point is many of the Templars escaped before the Friday the 13th, 1307 event (that is well-documented). 1312 was the supposed end of them but it could mean it was a new beginning? The fact that the Baskin Robbins (1312) logo comes out just in time for Friday, May 13th might mean something (anniversary or proclamation or warning or...)?

Mon May 16, 2011 9:50 pm
Site Admin

doing some searching I found some interesting stuff involving Obama and the Templars, this is Goro's work (though I got it somewhere else, someone copied and pasted)

Obama/Templar timeline

- Obama's Inauguration was Jan. 20th 2009

- TV Mini Series "The Last Templar" debuts on Jan 25th 2009
Quote:
The Last Templar is a four-hour Canadian miniseries,[1] based on the 2005 novel The Last Templar, which aired in the U.S. on January 25 and 26, 2009, starring Mira Sorvino, Scott Foley, Victor Garber, Anthony Lemke, Kenneth Welsh, Danny Blanco Hall and Omar Sharif.[1] The miniseries is produced by Muse Entertainment Enterprises. Emmy Award-winning Robert Halmi Sr. (who produced the Gulliver's Travels miniseries), along with Robert Halmi Jr. (The Poseidon Adventure), and Michael Prupas are the executive producers.

wiki

- U2 single "Get Your Boots On" is released on Jan 23rd 2009
Quote:
"Get On Your Boots" is a song by Irish rock band U2 and the sixth track from their 2009 album No Line on the Horizon.[2] The song was released as the album's first single on 23 January 2009

*notice the Templar cross on the on the U2 cover

check out Etemenanki for his take on this, pretty interesting
http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/hu ... tivity.htm

found this on another blog..

Quote:
Notice Michelle's Masonic blue and gold sweater thing, Obama's Templar red and white tie, and the 6 pointed stars on the shirts of a few people standing around with "Chicago 2016" on them (IMO it looks like the star is falling to earth). 2+0+1+6 = 9, that all encompassing number (other interpretations include 2+16 which is 18 or 6+6+6 or 9+9, and 20+16 which is 36 or 6x6). The colors on these shirts are Orange and Blue, colors which represent Zionism, which has been previously linked to the Olympics through Rik Clay's work.

http://kozmikon.blogspot.com/2009/09/je ... obama.html

and Secret Sun had this to say about Jan. 25th/The Last Templar
Quote:
January 25. Interesting. Same day the doomed Clementine moon probe was launched 15 years ago. From the wiki: The project was named Clementine after the song "Oh My Darling, Clementine" as the spacecraft would be "lost and gone forever" following its mission.

... Clement was the Pope who brought the inquisition against the Templars, only to die under mysterious circumstances. Lost and gone forever, you might say.

http://secretsun.blogspot.com/2009/01/l ... ailer.html

okay so that is from the past concerning Obama and the Templars...

how about the present?

Lite Wrote:
Quote:
The point is many of the Templars escaped before the Friday the 13th, 1307 event (that is well-documented). 1312 was the supposed end of them but it could mean it was a new beginning? The fact that the Baskin Robbins (1312) logo comes out just in time for Friday, May 13th might mean something (anniversary or proclamation or warning or...)?

*red = mine, Green = Lite's*

That is the new BR logo but I think it has been out for awhile, though it just came to my attention/consciousness....

..concerning your thought as to a new beginning, check this out:

just in time for to add a major wink to this thread...
Quote:
The First Templar is a action-adventure video game in developed by Haemimont Games and published by Kalypso Media for the Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows. It was released on both platforms on May 6, 2011 in Europe and it will be released on May 17, 2011 in North America.

notice how the release dates bookend May (Friday) 13th

Wiki

Tue May 17, 2011 3:12 pm
Site Admin

remember the Aladins Lamp on the ZBT Crest, ....?

Baskin-Robbins teaming up with Eros to Promote Aladin..

*no need to watch the whole thing, I posted it because it was the first vid I clickedd on and it was 9:11 mins long, and the Twin Towers seem to be a minor theme in this thread.

Quote:
It"s time to spin some magic this festive season! Baskin Robbins, the world"s largest chain of specialty ice cream shops, recently announced a tie-up with Eros International, the leading London-listed Indian media and entertainment studio, for its upcoming family entertainment extravaganza film Aladin, at Mayfair Rooms, Mumbai. Actors from the movie - the very witty Riteish Deshmukh and the gorgeous Jacqueline Fernandez launched three delectable Baskin Robbins Aladin Ice Cream Flavours, linked to their characters in the film.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollyw ... 01009.html

Quote:
Aladin is a Bollywood film directed by Sujoy Ghosh of Jhankaar Beats fame.

The film uses the name and plot of the famed Aladdin, while the story itself has nothing to do with India. Certain elements of the story, such as the name of the princess, Jasmine, were actually taken from Disney's animated adaptation of the tale

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aladin_%282009_film%29

so I Just now started looking into Baskin Robbins in films or tie-ins/promos

first up is Good Will Hunting, Matt Damon asks how do you like them Apples, as he slams Minnie drivers phone # against the window of a Dunkin Donuts/Baskin-Robbins

this recalls the May (Friday) 13th Apple Pie Day celebration thrown by DD/BR

fast forward to 3 min for the clip

Quote:
Ben Affleck may have called off his wedding to actress and singer Jennifer Lopez yesterday, but the Dunkin’ Donuts and Baskin Robbins featured in Affleck’s movie Good Will Hunting are back together after a three-year split.

The shop made famous when Matt Damon’s character slapped a piece of paper with Minnie Driver’s character’s number on the window returned two and half weeks ago to the corner of Mass. Ave and Bow Street.

http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2003/ ... eturn-ben/

Good Will Hunting also stars (baskin) ROBIN(s) Williams

The next movie I found a fitting BR connection to was X-Men 2, or X2.

Quote:
Baskin-Robbins has announced a promotional partnership with Twentieth Century Fox for the summer release of the film X2.

"We are excited to unite with Twentieth Century Fox for X2," said Joe Adney, senior director of marketing for Baskin-Robbins. "Our flavor production team has developed a collection of ice cream creations that reflect the theme and elements of this anticipated summer movie."

http://www.qsrmagazine.com/news/baskin- ... artners-x2

An X is a cross an X2 would be a Double Cross...?

*extra synch note, Leonard Dawe (I think) has pointed out that in his opinion the checkerboard pattern usually shows up during confilct...

notice the ceiling in the Bar in the Good Will Hunting scene, plenty of confilct.
your idea seems to have another entry :thumbs:

Thu May 19, 2011 1:00 am

Thanks C.S.

I first noticed the checkerboard conflict theme in "Eastern Promises" where Viggo Mortensen is "jumped" in a bath house. The floor has a large checkerboard pattern. It just occurred to me, why would a bath house have a checkerboard pattern in the floor in real life?

Since then I have noticed several other movies with the checkerboard pattern present. I make a mental note to watch for conflict and it inevitably shows up.

I"m guessing the black and white interlaced together (white=good, black=evil) symbolizes two opposing forces present in the same space. I'm wondering if there are other, similar symbols of light/dark together that would denote conflict such as light and dark threads weaved together in a cloth or a cord.

Thu May 19, 2011 4:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 99 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next