View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 NASA = SATAN - Coming Space War 
Site Admin

Quote:
Supporting these Russian scientists who state that G1.9 was never a supernova but either a new planet to our Solar System or a brown dwarf sun are their Spanish astrophysicist counterparts whose findings we can read:

The issue of a dark twin came up in the cosmology of Philip K. Dick, which was linked to in the past few days from the g8or site.

I just finished reading the Philip K. Dick last complete novel called "Radio Free Albemuth" Which is a very sad, but hopeful book - and also comic.

Dick himself had a girl twin who died a few days after they were born. He is buried next to her.

Dick's cosmology is deeply influenced by the idea of a hidden or dark twin:

Tractates Cryptica Scriptura
Attachment:
encounter.gif
encounter.gif [ 46.25 KiB | Viewed 1869 times ]

Quote:
The next step in the One's plan was that the Two would become the Many, through their dialetic interaction. From them as hyperuniverses they projected a hologram-like interface, which is the pluriform universe we creatures inhabit. The two sources were to intermingle equally in maintaining our universe, but Form II continued to languish toward illness, madness and disorder. These aspects she projected into our universe.

The same month that Dick had his experience with the medal around the messenger's neck and the pink light, which changed his life, I had the meeting with the alleged self-identified "alien" in Union Square San Francisco.
Attachment:
San_Francisco_CA-Union_Square_Weirdo.JPG
San_Francisco_CA-Union_Square_Weirdo.JPG [ 31.71 KiB | Viewed 1868 times ]

I just had a recent dream which took place @ the "Cottontail Ranch" that is menitioned in this post I made about the meeting in Feb. 1974 in San Francisco with the purported "alien"

The fellow I chatted with in a donut shop told me there was someone I was supposed to meet and he was supposed to bring me to meet him, at a particular place. When we got there a tall bald man with a robe was sitting on a wall. He said if I ever mentioned this story I had to remember to mention that he had told me his hands were very sophisticated. He said the people who saw his hands and said they were claws had their own limitations cause them to see them as something less. But they were actually very sophisticated and beautiful.
Attachment:
hubble-pleiades.jpg
hubble-pleiades.jpg [ 69.61 KiB | Viewed 1868 times ]

Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:20 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Quote:
A new report calls on NASA to establish a Planetary Defense Coordination Office to lead national and international efforts in protecting Earth against impacts by asteroids and comets.

The final report of the Ad-Hoc Task Force on Planetary Defense of the NASA Advisory Council was delivered to the Council this month, proposing five recommendations that suggest how the space agency should organize, acquire, investigate, prepare, and lead national and international efforts in planetary defense against near-Earth objects.

http://www.space.com/news/nasa-planetar ... 01019.html

another story here http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2010/10 ... 287533019/

Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:18 pm

Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:06 am

nice post Swamp Yankee. John Taylor Gatto's essay reminded me of the Valediction who spoke out against schooling.

"It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see." - Henry David Thoreau.

Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:43 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

NASA is Building a 'Solar Shield' to Protect Power Grids from Space Weather

Quote:
They’re out there, biding their time. Waiting patiently. And when you least expect it, they’re going to plunge you and everyone you care about into total darkness. Luckily, we can see solar storms coming from about 93 million miles away, and NASA is now in the process of creating a “Solar Shield” that should be able to minimize the damage to power grids caused by electromagnetic disturbances in the atmosphere and ground caused by foul weather on the sun.

The threat to power grids during bad solar weather is known as GIC, or geomagnetically induced current. When the sun ejects a huge coronal mass in our direction, the impact with our atmosphere shakes up Earth’s magnetic field. That generates electric currents from the upper atmosphere all the way down to the ground. These can cripple power grids, overloading circuits and in some cases melting heavy-duty transformers.

....Solar Shield is experimental at this point, and its hard to know how successful it will be, mainly because it hasn’t had the trial by fire it needs to see if it works. Solar weather has been fairly quiet this year, so the team hasn’t been able to gather the data it needs. But considering we’re going into a period of increased solar activity (solar weather ebbs and flows cyclically) that will peak in 2013, Solar Shield will likely get its chance soon enough.

http://www.popsci.com/technology/articl ... ce-weather

Is that opening line really about solar flares?

Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:56 pm

weird, the opening line sounds like a commercial for roach poison. HAARP is waiting for anyone wanting to do those things.

"It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see." - Henry David Thoreau.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:08 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

raybeam wrote:
raybeam wrote:
This news story came shortly after a meeting between Obama and Medvedev in Russia on 7/7 2009 where they were to discuss the missile defense shield. (Link: http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jul/05/russia-missile-shield-nuclear-obama)
This date had a LOT of important events connective to it..
raybeam wrote:
And at the same day, 7/7 2009, the Pope/Sun King called for a global authority for the economy.
raybeam wrote:
raybeam wrote:
Papal message seeks global authority for economy:
http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSTRE5662VM20090707

*Sun King Michael Jackson memorial service.
*Sunspot 1024, the biggest sunspot ever recorded, prophesied by crop circles, with an unkown object to impact the Sun on July 4 2009.
Anniversary of the 7/7 2005 bombings in London, and NASA/SATAN's Deep Impact on comet Temple 1 on July 4 2005. See the link above for more craziness. 7/7 memorial unveiled.
*Ban-Ki Moon made a speech in Ireland, revealing plans of the coming NWO:
Quote:
He foresaw that UN peacekeeping will work more with regional structures such as the European Union and the African Union in the areas of crisis management and rapid response, citing EULEX and UNMIK as an example.

Secretary General Ban Ki-moon also wishes to revamp the area of peacekeeping, including incorporating recommendations of the Brahimi report on peacekeeping, conducted over a decade ago.

Stressing the fact that these are times of trial, the UN Secretary General said the world was being hit by multiple simultaneous crises.

What have happened since the decision to scrap the missile shield?

The truth is that the missile shield was never scrapped, just moved to other European countries. In my NutopiA video presentation I suggest that the missile shield is in fact being put into place as a preparation for the space war.. Remember how harshly Russia opposed the missile shield? Now take a look at what I found today:
Russia 'To Work With Nato On Missile Defence Shield'

This seems to be confirming my suspicions..

Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:16 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Interview With Jay W...all about Staney Kubrick. Jay talks about Lord of the Rings ... a hidden reference to Saturn? Tolkein read the books hidden at Oxford. The Irish were the hobbits...based on truth 6500 years ago. Sauron is Saturn (also Sarkon the ruler)...thrust us into civilization. Saturnian power forced us into a kind of slavery, using up the resources of the planet. Sauron is trying to destroy the elves who know too much. Trap earth into energy sucking, clone creating..

2001 Space Odyssey –only understood when you realize that Jupiter is really Saturn. AI would have exposed everything but he never made this film. Archons come from the region of Saturn through the North Pole. Like to drain our energy through wars eg. Religious war (Islam). War is necessary for the energy it creates. These are my rough notes. Jay W. explains it much better.

Here is the write-up. I don’t know how to embed the interview. You can find it here:
http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... 110306.php

Quote:
Jay Weidner On Red Ice Radio - Kubrick's Odyssey & The Brotherhood of Saturn
Called by Wired Magazine an "authority on the hermetic and alchemical
traditions," and "erudite conspiracy hunter," Jay Weidner is a renowned
author, filmmaker and hermetic scholar. Considered to be a "modern-day
Indiana Jones" for his ongoing worldwide quests to find clues to mankind's
spiritual destiny via ancient societies and artifacts, his body of work
offers great insight into the circumstances that have led to the current
global crisis. He is the producer of the documentary films, "2012 The
Odyssey", its sequel "Timewave 2013" and "Infinity; The Ultimate Trip". Jay
joins us to discuss his latest film "Kubrick's Odyssey: Secrets Hidden in
the films of Stanley Kubrick". The acclaimed American film director Stanley
Kubrick told an important story with all his films and they all connect with
each other and communicate a message. The question is if Kubrick was
murdered considering what he trying to reveal with his films. We start to examine
the film "Eyes Wide Shut" and how it connects with mind control, the elite,
satanic, archonic, and demonic forces. We also discuss the Brotherhood of
Saturn, the secret space program and Arthur C. Clarke. Topics Discussed:
Kubric's Odyssey, Eyes Wide Shut, Operation Monarch, occult, sex-cults,
Kubrick murdered, storytelling with films, A.I., pedophilia, Archons,
Demons, Lolita, bear symbolism, Jim Garrison, Lee Harvey Oswald, NASA, the real
space program, Babalon Bunch, Saturnian Society, JPL, the ringmakers, hexagonal
rings on Saturn, Jupiter, Zeus, Saturn, Set, Buzz Aldrin comments on the
Monolith Phobos, Lord of the Rings, Iapateus, Sargon, rings of Saturn, time
trap and more. Hour One:

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/20 ... 110306.php

Also:
http://www.jayweidner.com/

http://www.sacredmysteries.com

Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:41 am

How did NASA obtain fermi imaging data from the viewpoint of outside the milky way? This week NASA revealed that there are two giant gamma ray "bubbles" projecting from the core of the milky-way. How was this image obtained, obviously it is from too far away for any craft to have traveled.

Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:35 am
Site Admin

More Star Wars:
NASA Studies Laser For Removal Of Space Junk

Attachments:
File comment: Three green lasers being fired at a single spot in the sky from the Starfire Optical Range.
250px-Starfire_Optical_Range_-_three_lasers_into_space.jpg
250px-Starfire_Optical_Range_-_three_lasers_into_space.jpg [ 16.07 KiB | Viewed 1622 times ]

Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:10 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next