View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Eternal Flames 
Site Admin

raybeam wrote:
This entire thread is a work of art.

I agree, great findings here !!!

this blew me away...
jho wrote:

...since I have been working on the following post.

Diana/Dodi/Olympics/Time Travel.....Atlanta(Atlantis) Georgia

Diana and Dodi

Chariots of Fire is about the 1924 Olympics, from 1924 to 2012 is 88 years, 88 is how fast Marty (Hades/Pluto) had to go so that he and Doc (Zeus) could defeat time (Saturn/Cronus). complete with lit torch and later in the video we see Doc Brown running with the torch.

Attachment:
Picture 9.png
Picture 9.png [ 74.02 KiB | Viewed 3374 times ]

(video by joeAlexander)

what about Georgia...

remember that the Georgian Luger that died during the Vancouver Olympics was traveling 88 mph!

see this thread as it now seems to resonate with this one
Deaths of Georgians open Summer and Winter Olympics
http://www.synchromysticismforum.com/vi ... f=5&t=1527

also Atlanta Georgia was host to the Olympics in 1996, there was a "terrorist attack" that resulted in the deaths of Georgians....

Quote:
The Centennial Olympic Park Bombing was a terrorist bombing on July 27, 1996 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States during the 1996 Summer Olympics, the first of four committed by Eric Robert Rudolph.[1] Two people died, and 111 were injured.

Centennial Olympic Park was designed as the "town square" of the Olympics, and thousands of spectators had gathered for a late concert by the band Jack Mack and the Heart Attack. Sometime after midnight, Rudolph planted a green U.S. military ALICE pack (field pack) containing three pipe bombs surrounded by nails underneath a bench near the base of a concert sound tower. He then left the area. The pack had a directed charge and could have done more damage but it was slightly moved at some point.[2] It was the largest pipe bomb in U.S. history, weighing in excess of 40 pounds.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centennial ... rk_bombing

and the logo for the 96 Olympics was...... TA DA!!! a Torch

and torches are not as common as you'd think

39 Olympic Logos From 1924 to 2012
http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2009/03 ... 4-to-2012/

though, one other one that uses the torch is

oddly enough it looks like a reverse of the flag for Georgia (country)

And of course Atlanta brings to mind Atlantis, And the last Space Shuttle

the last mission patch for Atlantis was this
(has a definite Alpha/Omega vibe...

but the first mission patch for Atlantis was this

Farewell, Atlantis: China Takes Up the Torch of Manned Space Flight
http://blog.heritage.org/2011/07/22/far ... ce-flight/

bonus wink:
there is a Doc Brown that carried the torch this year
Quote:
A GP registrar with cystic fibrosis has carried the Olympic torch to highlight the needs of people with the disease.
Related articles

Dr Aaron Brown is in his first year of GP training and was nominated to carry the torch for 300m in Selby, Yorkshire, for his work raising money for the Cystic Fibrosis Trust.

Dr Brown said he hoped his stint carrying the Olympic torch would raise funds for the Trust.

http://www.pulsetoday.co.uk/newsarticle ... -sufferers

Doc Brown: "If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit."

also the Atlanta bomber was Rudolph, Rudolph's nose was like a torch in the darkness for Santa...

...Roads...

Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:46 am

great finds, CS.

Bacon Self-Portrait Sells for $7 Million at Sotheby’s

Francis Bacon, who many people believe to have written the works credited to William Shakespeare, also wrote the New Atlantis.

SIR FRANCIS BACON AND THE NEW ATLANTIS

Quote:
In the early seventeenth century, two distinct groups of Englishmen
made their way to the new land of America: "Illuminized" Freemasons
who founded the ill-fated Jamestown colony, and the religious Pilgrims
who fared better at Plymouth. It is instructive to briefly consider both.
Jamestown was named after England's King James I, who commissioned
the first "authorized" version of the Bible. It became the first
permanent English settlement in America after its founding by Captain
John Smith in 1607. The colony was strictly a business venture of the
Virginia Company of London, a firm formed in 1606 by secret society
members including Sir Francis Bacon, who might rightfully be viewed
as the founder of modern America.

The well-educated son of the lord keeper of Britain's Great Seal,
Bacon became a lawyer and member of Parliament. Despite a quarrel
with. Queen Elizabeth, he was knighted in 1603.
Sir Francis Bacon served as England's grand chancellor under King
James I and was described by author Marie Bauer Hall as "the founder of
[English] Freemasonry... the guiding light of the Rosicrucian Order, the
members of which kept the torch of true universal knowledge, the Secret
Doctrine of the ages, alive during the dark night of the Middle Ages."
British author Icke said Bacon was "a Grand Commander of the Brotherhood
Order called the Rosecrusians, and very much involved in the
underground operations of the Knights Templar traditions."
Bacon indeed was a fascinating figure, largely ignored in history
except for bis scientific work.

Francis Bacon and the James 1st Bible

Athletes and actors mark Shakespeare’s birthday with London 2012 Festival film

Banking In The Pig - Midnite

Quote:
Whoa oh oh yeah yeah

Banking in the pig
Banking in the filthiest thing
And then they call I man the sons of Ham
And call man color pigmentation
Man thief money and he’s a swindler
Why them love the swine
Couldn’t be no simpler
Piggy bank is a psychological thing
Implication is only the filthy rich win

Them banking in the pig
Them banking in the pig

See how them teaching the youth to play
Cookie monster making a mess everyday
Bugs Bunny is a transvestite I say
Yosemite Sam pull his gun, when he can’t get his way

Banking in the pig
Why them love the swine
Couldn’t be no simpler
Implication is only the filthy win

Oscar the Grouch living in a trash can
Nintendo teach them how to decapitate man
Oh generation of vipers is their creation
Them filthy up and falsify the Holy Land

Banking in the
Banking in the pig
And then them banking in the filthiest thing
Why them love the swine
Couldn’t be no simpler
Implication only is the filthy rich win

Who compile and edit the King James Version
Illuminati and the Rosicrucian Francis Bacon
Protocols of the learned elders of imposter Zion
Them feel the circle of the snake is near completio[/b]n

Banking in the
Banking in the pig

Banking in the pig
Banking in the pig

Why would they need to break
What is already weak for foreign doctrine
This is why you killed Socrates
Today you claim African cosmology is Greek
Tribe of Meru still Kenya
Hebrew alphabet is called Meruba

Banking in the pig
Why them love the swine
Couldn’t be no simpler
Implication is only the filthy win

Lion devour but the lamb decipher oh Jah
This is the duality of the Rasta Man nature oh Jah
Lions devour but the Lambs decipher o jah yeah
This is the duality of the Rasta Man
nature oh yeah

We no banking in no pig
See how them banking in the filthiest thing
Why them love the swine
Couldn’t be no simpler

Pink Floyd At The Olympics? When Pigs Fly

"It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see." - Henry David Thoreau.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:08 am
Profile WWW

Guy Pearce Joins the Cast of Iron Man 3

Quote:
It’s becoming quite clear that Iron Man 3 will draw heavily from Warren Ellis’ Extremis story, but it’s still not clear who the primary villain will be. Ben Kingsley was cast as an unnamed villain, but Marvel claims that he will not be playing the Mandarin. Still, rumours of the Mandarin’s involvement persist, partially because the film is being shot in China, and also because the Extremis story was followed by another where the Mandarin attempts to spread the Extremis virus to the general public.

Guy Pearce is also playing a scientist this summer in Ridley Scott’s Prometheus, starring as Peter Weyland, CEO of Weyland Industries (pictured above). It’s interesting to note that the Mandarin was also the CEO of a company called Prometheus in the Iron Man comics. Coincidence? Hey, you never know.

The Mandarin's plan was to unleash the Extremis virus in aerosol form on the public, expecting the 97.5% fatality ratio to cause a mass catastrophe of deaths.

It is interesting to note that the Mandarin received his power from ancient alien technology which he discovered in "the Valley of the Spirits" in China. His superpowers derive from 10 RINGS which once powered the propulsion system of an alien starship. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandarin_(comics)]

"It's not what you look at that matters. It's what you see." - Henry David Thoreau.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:27 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

this thread has mentioned rainbows and Prometheus (Alien Movie), here is a thread I started about Rainbows, stars, Alien, and Madonna, I meant to continue watching the Alien movies and Prometheus and to keep adding , but i got stuck in the middle of Aliens, and have yet to see prometheus...

Alien(s), Rainbows, Lucky Stars, and Madonna

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=4355

now on to some recent pop culture, The National Treasure movies were heavy on the torch symbolism...

(in theaters 11/19...9111....)

(released on 12/21....hmmm that date seems familar.... ;-) )
the Book of Secrets was about hidden Presidential Knowledge, that was passed like a torch between presidents....

our current president is no stranger to the symbolism...

and one of Obama's recent potential competitors also was fond of the torch

Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:11 pm

Central Scrutinizer wrote:
our current president is no stranger to the symbolism...

and one of Obama's recent potential competitors also was fond of the torch

Let's not forget Mitt Romney's multiple connections to the Olympic Games. As CEO of the Salt Lake Organizing Committee for the Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games of 2002 he was dubbed the "white knight" who saved the games from a bribery scandal. Also, it has recently been announced that his wife's dressage horse is going to the Olympics.

So in 2002 the Winter Games took place in the Mormon enclave of Salt Lake City, Mormonism shares many of it's ideas about an ancient new world civilization with Baconian Freemasonry & Rosicrucianism. Mormonism has obviously borrowed it's rituals and symbols from Freemasonry. Salt Lake City is considered by the LDS as to be the new ZION, as illustrated by Rik Clay when the 2012 from the London Olympics logo is moved around it spells out the word ZION. London is definitely the ZION of International Finance, of which LDS member Mitt Romney is it's golden boy.

DNA supports the Book of Mormon. And Atlantis.

So back to Romney, & Horses:

Mitt Romney and Mormonism’s White Horse Prophecy

The prophecy states that when the Constitution is hanging by a thread, a great Mormon leader will emerge to save the Republic.

Romney has vowed to "replace" Obamacare after yesterday's Supreme Court ruling that the healthcare law is indeed Constitutional.

Napolitano: Obamacare Ruling Will Drive Libertarians To Romney

“I think people recognize that if you want to replace Obamacare, you've got to replace President Obama,” Romney said.

Torches, Horses, Prometheus, Atlantis, Olympics, and Piggy Banks..... my head is spinning. It's obvious there is some sort of script being followed here.

Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:15 pm
Profile WWW

the script many world leaders seem to be following is likely:

The Secret Destiny of America
by Manly Palmer Hall

Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:21 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

jho mentioned Iron Man and Prometheus

Iron Man is in the Avengers, they are led by Captain America(Atlantis), who was played by the same guy that played the Human Torch(the enlightened man?) in the Fantastic Four.

the crew of the last Atlantis flight resembled the FF.

STS-135, Atlantis and the Fantastic Four
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2381

on a side note I see now that the FF logo looks like the rune that Madonna displayed at the Super Bowl

anyway bac to Marvel comics and back to torch bearer Nic Cage, who also starred as a (un)human torch...

Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:48 pm
Site Admin

Yes, I have been noting a lot of Prometheus messages (the Titan who brought fire and created man out of clay).
Attachment:
Prometheus.jpg
Prometheus.jpg [ 7.09 KiB | Viewed 3303 times ]

Some thoughts about eternal flames:
Could the crown chakra represent the torch of enlightenment?
What part does the third eye play in all of this?

See:
Eye-in-the-triangle, the human form, God's image, aliens

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2200&hilit=eye+in+triangle

Attachments:
chakras.jpg
chakras.jpg [ 33.68 KiB | Viewed 3303 times ]
Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:32 am
Site Admin

con't...
Could the root chakra and the crown chakra be the essence that is being stolen or manipulated?
... picture was used in the 1979 ALIEN film that preceded Prometheus:
Attachment:
Alienlifecycle.jpg
Alienlifecycle.jpg [ 16.45 KiB | Viewed 3301 times ]

Take a closer look at the picture. Look how the leg on the left side of the pyramid moves into the vagina (area of root chakra) at the top of the pyramid. Look at the right side of the pyramid. It is an arm that moves up the side of the pyramid and what represents the vagina could turn into the top of the head or the crown chakra. The life essence moves up the spine (in many ancient traditions) to bring enlightenment.
Attachment:
chakras.jpg
chakras.jpg [ 33.68 KiB | Viewed 3301 times ]

Could the movie Prometheus be showing the manipulation of life essence?

Quote:
ALIEN INSURRECTION is the public reaction to 20th Century Fox's decision to omit credit to H.R.Giger for his design as they appeared in the film ALIEN:RESURRECTION. The film featured Giger's original designs for the four stages of the title creature's lifecycle, the Eggs, Facehugger, Chestburster and the Adult Alien unchanged from their first appearance in Ridley Scott's ALIEN, the 1979 film for which H.R.Giger received the Academy Award for "Best Achievment for Visual Effects" for the very same design of the film's alien lifeforms and their related environment.

http://www.hrgiger.com/alien4b-dec.htm

Quote:
..... In reality, Scott was not concerned in entertaining people. He was supposed to pass a message, and he's performed his task very well.

PLOT

The movie starts with a humanoid alien in a primordial planet (Earth?) drinking some DNA-changing black goo, which makes himself explode and create life in the oceans from strands of  his chromosomes.

Fast forward to 2089. Some archeologists, including a Christian named Liz Shaw find several ancient paintings depicting a particular star system.

Peter Weyland, trillionaire CEO of the largest company on Earth, decides to send a spaceship to a planet on that star system, looking for the alien gods that visited Earth long ago.

Once there, the astronauts find a star-ship loaded with jars of the black goo and several dead giant human-looking aliens, the Engineers. It is revealed that the Engineers were on a journey to destroy Earth with the goo weapon, when something bad happened 2000 years ago that prevented the mission. Somehow, the evil serpent-like aliens grew from the goo and killed the humanoid aliens.

CONCLUSION

There is a great chance that the Satanic elite is programming us to accept some kind of genetic tampering with the promise of a quick evolution progress, freedom from disease or paranormal powers.

.... In truth, we should regard Prometheus as a drug dealer ...
:?:

Much more at:
http://www.henrymakow.com/prometheus_-_ ... the_i.html

Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:45 am

the name Prometheus likely comes the Sanskrit word Pramantha, a fire making stick.

Image\

The Swastika: The Earliest Known Symbol & its Migrations
Quote:
Burnouf (1) recounts the myth of Agni (from which comes, through the Latin ignis, the English word igneous), the god of Sacred Fire, as told in the Veda: (2)
The young queen, the mother of Fire, carried the royal infant mysteriously concealed in her bosom. She was a woman of the people, whose common name was "Arani" – that is, the instrument of wood (the Swastika) from which fire was made or brought by rubbing. * * * the origine of the sign [Swastika] is now easy to recognize. It represents the two pieces of wood which compose l'arani, of which the extremities were bent to be retained by the four nails. At the junction of the two pieces of wood was a fossette or cup-like hole, and there they placed a piece of wood upright, in form of a lance (the Pramantha), violent rotation of which, by whipping (after the fashion of top-whipping), produced fire, as did Prometheus, the porteur du feu, in Greece.
And this myth was made, as have been others, probably by the priests and poets of succeeding times, to do duty for different philosophies. The Swastika was made to represent Arani (the female principle); the Pramantha or upright fire stake representing Agni the fire god (the male); and so the myth served its part to account for the birth of fire. Burnouf hints that the myth grew out of the production of holy fire for the sacred altars by the use of the Pramantha and Swastika, after the manner of savages in all times.

the swastika is said to be an ancient solar symbol.

Raphael, author of the blog Reconciliation of Science and Religion, connects the swastika to the Ancient Solfeggio frequency of 528hz, a frequency that is supposed to repair DNA.

Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies

Quote:
I’d heard of do, re, me, fa, so, la, ti, do. I particularly responded to it whenever I hear that song by Julie Andrews from "The Sound of Music." I literally have a "brain cell firing" as it is engraved into my brain, and I see her coming over the mountain in the movie. I didn’t realize this was actually a second, modified scale. The original Solfeggio scale was actually: UT, RE, MI, FA, SO, LA.

Looking at the definitions of each of the original syllables, using hidden entries from Webster’s Dictionary and the Original Greek Apocrypha, I have determined that these original frequencies can be used for: Turning grief to joy, helping the person connect with their Source to bring forth miracles, DNA repair, connecting with spiritual family, solving situations & becoming more intuitive, and, finally, returning to spiritual order.2 Through music these tones can assist all the channels in staying open and keep the life force (the Chi) literally flowing thru the Chakra System quite freely. Is this is what the six electro-magnetic frequencies were to accomplish that were put into "lost" hymns and Gregorian chants?

I think we are living in a tremendously wonderful time, and rather than seeing the glass as "half empty," I see it as "half full." Rather than accepting "CNN’s perspective" of the world view, it’s about finding perspective thru the vision of your own heart. It is about change and transformation of mankind to the next level of evolution. We, as Spiritual Light Workers, have made ourselves accessible at this time, by Divine Appointment, to be here to help those in humanity who choose (it’s all based upon irrevocable choice) to stay, or to go. Those who have chosen to stay will come into our lives, and we have already agreed to assist them.

528hz is represents fire, and corresponds to the liver. The liver has regenerative properties. According to legend Prometheus, like Jesus was stabbed in the liver.

Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:39 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next