View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Going on retreat 
Site Admin

I'm going away for a few days. I'm going to spend the following days in retreat, observing mouna, silence.
That means no news, media, internet, conversation, telephones etc.. I'll probably be back Friday night.

I'm making an exception from mouna, I will check the mail once a day, in case something's wrong with the forum, please mail me @ raybeam@synchromysticismforum.com

Please don't mail me during this time if it's not urgent. If you cannot login, try clearing the browser cache, that's a common problem..

Enjoy the ride.

Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:07 pm
Profile WWW

enjoy the silence~!

:magic:

-Aristotle [366 B.C.]

Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:20 pm

Hey Everybody! Free-for-all!!

Get out the doobies and the fondue pot - the cat's away!

:ganja:

:thumbs:

p.s. Have a good rest-up :love:

Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:30 pm

:ganja:

:teleport:

8-)

:zzz:

-Aristotle [366 B.C.]

Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:09 am
Site Admin

Have fun.....I have been catching up on things myself..

See ya when you get back ~!

Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:03 am
Site Admin

Hello, I'm back again.

I see you have behaved nicely. :)

I'll write some of my thoughts here soon.

Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:13 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

So basically the time in retreat made me take the decision to fulfill one of my dreams.
There's one dream that has been following me for a long time now, but I believe that I've been too scared/not yet ready to make it become reality.

I've finally reached that point where I can say, screw this, and just go with the flow and face the unknown. Life's too short to spend in front of the computer screen.

So what if it will cost me all my savings to do what I want?
Hopefully I will be rewarded with spiritual insights for following my heart and I doubt I'll need to starve.
I need to drop all of my worries at this point and just step off the ledge!

The plan is to find an Ayahuascero to work with, hopefully I'll be able to do a longer dieta somewhere in the jungle.
I just sold off some of my gold today (I feel like a leprechaun!) and I'm booking tickets to Quito, Ecuador tomorrow when I receive the money.
I will try to arrive in Quito by the end of this month! I'm starting to learn Spanish now, so I hope you'll understand that I will probably not be very focused on synchromysticism for a while. I do want to finish the Paris Hilton video I've been working on before I go though, I'll try to take some time to do that..

I tasted Ayahuasca once before in a ceremony in Amsterdam, and it's a powerful healer and cleanser.
Ayahuasca revealed to me that 9/11 was orchestrated using exotic weaponry, and this was back in 2006, when I on a conscious level only was starting to wake up to the fact that 9/11 was an inside job and had no idea about the weirder aspects about 9/11.. On a conscious level I didn't get confirmation on what Ayahuasca told me before pegcarter started posting no-planes information here on the forum. Thanks to Aya I was able to accept the new information.

So I guess I have a big adventure in front of me. My Hawaii trip this autumn was a big failure in that sense that I became sick on the second day and had to return home much earlier then expected. So this time I'm hoping for lots of healing and great health!

Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:36 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

what happens if the Forum goes down while you are gone?

:?:

Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:22 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Don't worry about that. I'm making sure that the forum's going to be taken care of.
:love:

Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:25 am
Profile WWW

Ooo cool stuff. I'd love to go to Quito and join you :D I have family down there whom I've never met. Too bad I'm super-broke and jobless :( Interesting that you got 9-11 information the first time you did it, I've heard of the "elves" uploading information to people, but I've never heard of it being so specific, usually it's the same old 'treat the earth better' message.

The forum was down for a brief period right before you came back I think. I guess no one else noticed (?) and it was probably only for a short period of time anyways. So, make sure whoever owns the space the forum is stored at makes backups regularly!

Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:48 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next