View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Synchromysticism Forum Chat 

what time is 9:30 UT? i live in texas..

pegcarter is offline so i take it i either missed it or im too early...

Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:00 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

i've never used skype for talking, just for text.

see what you think?

ViolatoR wrote:
Is skype via microphones? I prefer the kind of chat which involves less actual chatting and more typing :D I got mIRC now which should be simple enough for everyone here to download, install and use (which is much better than doing it from the browser). We could use the #Synchromysticism channel which is still up.

Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:10 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Dazootz wrote:
what time is 9:30 UT? i live in texas..

pegcarter is offline so i take it i either missed it or im too early...

It's 4:30 EST New York city.

I think Tx is either one or two hours behind that. You can find out by finding your time zone

Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:11 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

the chat is still open.

I can change it's name to be ongoing

Please do not "leave chat" there is no need to do that. If you do not leave it the chat will just stay open.

If you do, I have to re-add you.

Best,
thanks .

:)

:-D

best,

Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:22 am
Profile WWW

So what topics were discussed in the first synchro forum chat session? I couldn't join in 'cause Skype won't run on my operating system :( But I'd like to know what cool things you all talked about :D

Raybeam, I have WindowsME. "Why the hell do you still have WinME?" Hey,I like it! :D

Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:50 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

maybe we ould post the transcript here.

all I remember is the Olson twins, vw"s and right at the time I was discussing the closing of Kim's video store in NYC which has ~55K titles and is being shipped to Sicily. The big screen tv in the coffee house where I was using the WiFi started to say "Who is Kim" over and over.

I had a sync on the 29th with my son's step-mother who is married to my ex-husband. She and lead pparrallel lives : same high school same college same guru same singing group (slop singer with pete seeger) and many others. So she and I bought the same winter coat this year, unknown to each other.

Anyway the show that was projected in the wifi cafe was family man... and the show was talking about george clooney.

About the time the we are kim" chant from the family guy show was repeating. .... my connection died....

we also talked about "time machine" movie and "day the earth stood still" and how there was syncs to where my apt. used to be in both those movies as well as an appearance across the street from me (in the Park) of a Red Hawk.

And how birds can be synced with death. In many traditions there is a superstition"about that.

And we tested sending picture files to each other.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:51 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

[quote="pegcarter"]maybe we could post the transcript here?

all I remember is the Olson twins, vw"s and right at the time I was discussing the closing of Kim's video store in NYC which has ~55K titles and is being shipped to Sicily. The big screen tv in the coffee house where I was using the WiFi started to say "Who is Kim" over and over.'s

(BTW, Kim is 5 years older than I and Siddh's Dad is 9 years older. Siddh's Dad and I are 9 years and 9 days and ~8 minutes apart according to our birth certificates)

I had a sync on the 29th with my son's step-mother who is married to my ex-husband. She and lead parallel lives : same high school same college same guru same singing group (sloop singer with Pete Seeger) and many other syncs. She and I bought the same winter coat this year, unknown to each other.

Anyway the show that was projected in the wifi cafe was family man... and the show was talking about George Clooney.

About the time the "who is Kim" chant from the family guy show was repeating. .... my connection died....

we also talked about "time machine" movie and "day the earth stood still" and how there was syncs to where my apt. used to be in both those movies, as well as an appearance across the street from me (in the Park) of a Red Hawk.

And how birds can be synced with death. In many traditions there is a superstition"about that.

Can't remember what else. The Egyptian death temple at the Met. And how the insignia over the door of it syncs with the Paris Hilton medal someone posted here? can findthe pic for that atthe moment

And we tested sending picture files to each other.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:02 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

wifis ating up here. coundn't post properly.

argh.

twin posts

gotta run.. take care of it later.

Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:04 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I have a transcript of the chat, so if anyone wants to read it they can PM me and I'll send it.

Peg, I think you mentioned "Family Guy" in the chat, not Family man. ;-)

Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:19 pm
Profile WWW

i think i was the only there who used the chat for some sirius findings, others just chit chated :-) Olsen twins syncs with Madrid came up by the 'pyro' help i think. Also i was mentioning seeing 77 and raybeam 777 everywhere...so after that chat the 77 continued when i saw a movie poster with another Olsens movie "Winning London"In my blog i've posted.. that sync of them standing by the street sign who looks like 77 -( London bombings were 7.7 )
To add this commented by the 'aferrisimon'
Quote:
The London sign has ABBEY ROAD , which has the zebra-crossing with the Beatles on it

Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6