View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 synchromysticism 2.0, in the real world 

Happy December everyone, i've been on a two week sabbatical, resting and relaxing, and also trying to find a meaning and purpose in my life.

Two weeks ago, I met up with another member of the forum, Seecubedeye-- he came here to St. Louis all the way from Lawrence Kansas to attend a Rosicrucian meeting on 16th, and 17th century symbols== and how to USE them :thumbs:

Finally meeting another person from the forum in the 'real world' was a HUGE step for me... please understand that I'm an introvert, and used to be "scared" of putting myself out there to meet new people.

In this meetup between synchromystics, we hung out for 3 days and discussed everything under the sun.

Several of our discussions led us back to a few unescapable questions having to do with our quest here in the forum.

The questions?

"What is the point of synchromysticism?" and "what do we hope to accomplish once you understand the phenomenon?"

These can be somewhat ugly questions to answer, but necessary to the mystic who has gotten themselves this deep in the mire already.

This is where I'm at on sychromysticism. All the synchs in movies, music, art, and real life are connected. This has been proved to me over and over again in this forum, on the blogs, in the news, and in my own real life in the physical world. But there is something more to it, than just "seeing" the synchs---- could it be that we're supposed to "tell" and "show" other people? I personally DON'T think so.

Other people, unless they are in our hogwarts school of synchromystics, literally don't understand, and don't appreciate all the hard work and studying involved === that we must do I should say=== and 9 times out of 10 dismiss our findings as "COINSCIDENCE"... lol :lol

So what is the point of going to our school? What is the point of learning the interconnectivity of things, and proving it?

So, to me, the point of synchromysticism in this forum (and elsewhere) is providing PROOF via the internet, media, and news stories that the world is NOT as it seems, that magick is being practiced, and the "real world" is only as "real" as you want it to be. Taking pictures, movies, statements, and news stories to show the pattern--- to show that something strange is below the surface of our reality.

But there is something MORE that happens when the synch's start to occur!!! This is almost a magical quality to synchromysticism... that once you see the patterns, and once you realize they're not accidental... then the synchromystic hits the brick wall of philosophy.

The brick wall?

The brick wall, as I call it, is the second question... "what do I hope to accomplish" with the knowledge that has been (and is being) brought forth?

The answer for this is a subjective one---- once you start to produce your OWN synchs... and not just report on the synchs that are occuring elsewhere.. this is where you're forced to confront a sometimes uncomfortable notion...

That once you produce synch's, and experience this phenomenon firsthand, you must begin to wonder where they come from, and how you can actually use them to certain ends.

Can one fully manifest their own reality?

I believe the answer is YES--- but first you must "go to school" to develop your ability, and to know how it works.

This is where the forum comes into play. This is OUR school, this is our gathering place to share knowledge.

You must first learn about how the "secret societies" are using symbols and ritual to have the SAME outcome that we are getting. You must learn that synchs occur without the participants actually knowing they are doing anything. You must learn about stargates (physical and metaphorical), tarot, astrology, history, medicine, and government.

Basically, synchromysticism (the study of) has become a regular PhD in all things relating to the paranormal, and alternative history.

Synchromystics, unwittingly have become a NEW society, since the ultimate outcome is shaping our own reality based on "hidden" knowledge-- I believe we are MORE powerful than the other societies since we are free people with no obligations, who haven't taken oaths which deminish our power, which take away our freedom to share information with others.

The sharing information part is where the magic(k) begins~!

All this learning in our forum has proved to me, that once you get out of your shell, and truely BELIEVE these things are "reality"... then the REAL synch's in YOUR OWN life begin to happen.

Its like taking off the training wheels, and riding for yourself down the street. And just like riding a bicycle, once you learn, you'll never forget~!

This is where i'm at. I haven't even learned 1/10th of what is out there, thus I have a vested need to keep up with others discoveries and findings in this forum / blogs etc... but i've learned enough to know that this knowledge is GOLD... its valuable-- once you know how to use it! :magic: :!:

Anyways, its good to be back, and I hope all is well with everyone in the forum.

namaste

mike j. aka dutchsinse

-Aristotle [366 B.C.]

Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:08 pm
Site Admin

Nice to have you back.

This is a great post. Would you mind if I move it to "Forum information, rules & FAQ's" instead?

You made me think a bit deeper about the purpose of the game.

Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:20 pm
Profile WWW

totally!

peace out!

:thumbs: :hippie:

-Aristotle [366 B.C.]

Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:22 pm

great post, dutch. i love seeing others talk about their "real life" synchs.
only thing i have to add is...for myself, synchronicity "found" me before any serious conspiracy research etc. did, so i look at it in a bit of a different way.

synchronicity "found me" early in life, but increased exponentially once i began taking my dreams seriously and even more so after i used plants which allowed me to glimpse non linear intelligence, beingness, whatever you want to call it. so, to me, synchronicity is being, synchronicity is backwards echoes from the next epoch. synchronicity itself won't help you make linear plans, in my mind. however, i don't view the occult as synchronicity. the occult is a facet of synchronicity, which is being's language. take for example the wonderful work of ezra. it's not really about synchronicity, it is about occult knowledge. synchronicities are caused by the knowledge above all knowledge, or perhaps even facets, or "archetypes" of being depending on where you're led by the synchronicity. so, i believe that we can gain knowledge, we can gain joy, we can even be pushed in a direction by synchronicity, but the rest is our "free will"(as much as that exists but i won't even begin there...). the only problem that i have with synchronicity being lumped with "conspiracy" research, is that it occurs in EVERY kind of research. being is multi faceted, being itself will not lead you to the "good" or the "bad" (as only exists in our linear time) it can only lead to truth.

ill leave you with my last funny synchronicity, upon passing a church, i noticed a motif which occured to me seems to be used on a lot of churches, two pillars connected by x's. like a flattened helix. i asked my self, "is this to do with dna?" and looked ahead of me to see a van labeled "dna energy drink"

love to all.
be wells

Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:39 pm

I really hear what you're saying about occult being only one facet of synchromysticism...

nothing is excluded from synchromysticism! 8-)

and also I agree that (in my life) synchromysticism found me, I did not find it... sometimes "conspiracies" fall into the catagory of being synched.. but not always--

i really enjoyed your personal synch story... about church and DNA symbols...

And just to prove that our personal actions totally dictate the synchronicities... you brought up ezra, AND when he was here visiting in St. Louis, I took him to the St. Louis Botanical Garden... where we found these strange DNA shaped "windmills"...

Attachment:
dnaezrawindmill.jpg
dnaezrawindmill.jpg [ 81.44 KiB | Viewed 5942 times ]

Here's a couple of ezra, my wife laura, and I .....

Attachment:
seecubedeye and dutchsinse.jpg
seecubedeye and dutchsinse.jpg [ 84.55 KiB | Viewed 5942 times ]

Rosicrucians trace their history back to ancient egypt and beyond... the symbols in this lodge were a virtual gold mine in synchromysticism....

Attachment:
dutchsinse and wife at rosicrucian meeting.jpg
dutchsinse and wife at rosicrucian meeting.jpg [ 69.24 KiB | Viewed 5942 times ]

Ezra had the balls to ask them if we could take a picture... from the look at the time, they weren't expecting that request~! We are at the rosicrucian lodge with the lodge masters... check out the foot stance of the woman in black..

Attachment:
seecubedeye dutchsinse and the rosicrucian lodge masters.jpg
seecubedeye dutchsinse and the rosicrucian lodge masters.jpg [ 84.67 KiB | Viewed 6119 times ]

pretty cool eh?! :thumbs: :magic:

Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:27 pm
Site Admin

Way to go!

Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:08 pm
Profile WWW

Whaaaat? This picture is so weird. That older gentleman was so friendly - Lodge master with over 30 years experience with AMORC. HUGE EARS... The Appetizers on the table were blowing my mind... coffee and chocolate biscuit cookies, right next to a book on how to live healthy!!!!!

More pictures from the trip on the HOWMusick blog post here: http://quantumlodge.org/ezra/?p=687.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:44 am
Profile WWW

Excellent post.

I have to make one small comment about foot placement. This picture is different because of who is being photographed and where you are - but I used to take ballet as a youngster. When you are a dancer, you learn to use body placement when you are standing, or posing, or sometimes just bored. It is an area that can be misread is all I'm saying.

I really liked the OP's comment about our group being freer because we haven't been forced to take any oaths of secrecy and silence. I can't agree more. Not that anyone actually wants to hear any of it, but the very fact that we are free to discuss our findings is a great thing. Unfortunately, without teachers our learning curve has taken many years of sifting through information and trusting our own instincts.

Personal synchs - we should start a thread about that, so people can tell the funny stories about their own experiences. I had a funny one recently regarding the naming of the two wild kittens that were born in our basement - which ended with my son and I having a rather strange mystical experience with the god Aegir! Seven degrees, indeed.

I suppose for me, that is the change synchs have made, because I see the line now between seemingly unrelated things, and laugh my ass off when I do. :-D

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:05 pm
Site Admin

Does anyone feel that it is unnecessary to try to influence events through "ritual" or "mantra"?

Doesn't it appear that deliberate manipulation can backfire?

It a difficult and touchy and confusing issue. Because it devolves into confusing problems such as.."where does my desire to do a particular thing come from?...is "it" causing me or "i" causing "it"? And other paradoxical realms.

I was trained not to try to influence and perhaps...the thought just occurred to me now...that reticence has affected my ability to accomplish in other areas. I do not have an ambition to accomplish very well developed. And you can see this in some "yogi-s" One kind of reticence leaks over to another.

The "non-attachment" "pose" or "stance" is related to the "non-manipulating of events" practice. :)

Naturally I am *not "non-attached" at all. I want this world to be the paradise it "is," and is meant to be, more perfectly.

After the events on the 26th (the murder of his father by the "we are change" man Sean Kennedy) and the 27th (the kill of the students of Brother Charles in Mumbai) I came to feel that, as I have read some purport, there *really may be demonic-type energies, which (who?) are more adept and talented, which ("who?") are behind the fact that our world is such a "fuck-up." I think left to its own devises and energies our planet would be a paradise. *That would be it's natural state. What is keeping us from that?

Swami M. used to say there was a song in his native language to all the animals and creatures and elements of nature: "The sun hasn't changed. The wind hasn't changed. The birds haven't changed. ... oh human, why have you changed?"

Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:56 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Sometimes the Universe reminds me of my creating powers. It's not something I master in any way, or even work with consciously at this point.

I believe the intent behind what you create have to be pure if you don't want it to backfire.

To consciously channel your energy to create a big fucking house and a new Ferrari, as thought by "The Secret", is to invite dark forces into your life that you don't want to mess with.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:25 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next