View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Donations for the Forum 
Site Admin

Donation of €17 received by someone who doesn't feel the need to take credits.

Big thanks.

Total donations received €177.

Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:50 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Here he comes asking for your hard-earned money again.. :oops:

I need to renew the hosting package again before October 8. It will cost $107.4. Since I don´t have any ads, or any other kind of income rolling in, donations would be highly appreciated.

Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:41 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I've now paid for a year more of hosting!

I'm not writing much, not researching for new clues, and not reading much of what's posted.. I'm starting to feel that my synchromysticism period is over, as soon as my final video is finished I will have lots of time to do other important stuff. Right now it's much about connecting with like-minded souls on a much deeper level then what's been possible before.. I now have a bunch of friends not only here, but in real life that are on the same vibration, and ready to do whatever it takes of them to bring the light to this planet.. I'm preparing my body and mind for what is to come, and try to be a part of my local community. I'm on an amazing journey and it's going strong, even though the story is not being posted here on the forum at the moment. I guess I'm not the only one that sense that computers are something that in some ways are draining energy from us, a necessary evil..

I will still guard this forum with my life even though I'm not very active, because it's been so important to me and a bunch of other people in our awakening process. I have some things to do before it's working perfect, but me and pegcarter are working on getting it done.. I'm kind of handicapped since I don't have any reliable connections around, so I'm very happy she's helping out. Lots of credz to the other admin's also, they are doing a great job!

Reason why I'm bumping the thread, is that I'm on the verge of running out of money, alone in Peru, with no cash available..

I have more money, but I cannot reach them at the moment, and I might totally run out of money for the first time I can remember and it feels a bit scary actually..

So depending on some factors that are totally out of my hands, I might make it back to where I've been spending the last three months, but I'm totally out of control.. Might be a good idea for a Capricorn though to loose some of the illusory control...

The reason I ended up in this situation, was first of all that here they don't accept bills that would have been accepted elsewhere, and a place I needed to visit closed early for the weekend.. The usual problems you run into in South America..

So if you've PLANNED to donate and not done it yet, now's the time to save the day! :-)

Won't cry if there are no donations either. I know we're all playing this reality game with a lousy set of cards, against some people that all are sitting with full house. But that seems to be part of it all, to learn alternative ways to live.. And if you play your lousy cards right, you might even end up winning in the end. :-)

Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:55 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Hope you are doing well. And I trust you are.

I'm sorry to hear you won't be contributing much or reading in the Forum. I can sympathize since it takes loads of time out of one's day.

For me, I feel it's an on-going spiritual practice / enterprise, and I feel we are honing in on something. It's important to have co -researchers to speed along the process, IMO.

To me, everything in the world shows a perfection, and although the "Internet" was created by the "perps" DARPA, still it was meant for the function we are using it for.

I also have things planned and things going on in the world of Meat Flesh and therefore can spend less time at this than I would care to. But it has supplimented my life, enriched it. And I wouldn't be where I am today in my "real life", without it. For me, it's like a medicine. I am glad to hear it has wrought positive changes/ waves of energy, that supported others, as well.

I know you will keep in touch and maybe if the fates say so, we can meet in RL, many of us, someday.

Otherwise, you are in my heart.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:37 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Thanks PC! Wher your heart is is all that matters! Really love to meet up with you too, and others from the forum. If we don't we'll meet on the other side, and celebrate our victory against the dark side together, that's a promise!

Without "synchromysticism" I wouldn't have been able to be where I am. It was an inevitable step! The big question for us seems to be what is programming, and what is synchronicity, and I've realized that IT DOESN'T MATTER.. The Creator divided himself into all these tiny pieces to experience the third dimension from all perspectives.. What's important is highlighting what is anomalous from the mainstream programmed perspective of reality.

I did a San Pedro ceremony recently, and I looked into a plant, and I saw an eye, and the more I looked, the more clearly I could see the eye, and suddenly the eye belonged to a being, as real as you and me, and he looked curiously at me, as I was looking at him! Then I looked up and the whole garden were full of the faces of spirits watching over us, and I realize that they are all made from the same material as ME and YOU. Life energy! It's the Creator, experiencing himself, through the many different kind of counciousnesses that are around on this planet. Animals, plants, humans, equally important in the big picture!

The big picture makes sense. We don't have it at the moment. Trust in the overall plan is all we need. It's no coincidence we're here together, doing this journey of finding amazing information, and spreading it on to others. We don't need to fully comprehend it. The point is that reality is so much more then we're programmed to belive, and that is what synchromysticism "proves". Our adversaries are much less powerful then they believe themselves to be. They are also part of the plan, our big challenge, that forces us to become butterflies, breaking out of our coccoons..

The Internet might have been a plan by the agencies from the beginning, but it seems that the idea to connect computers into an always growing network wasn't unique to ARPA, and that others were working on the same thing at the same time... Later on the differnet networks got connected in a standardized protocol, TCP/IP. Anyhow, seems like their plans for the Internet took its own direction, and now they seem to be more into stopping it then letting it expand even further. I'm thinking of the Internet kill switch bill of course.

90% of the people on the Internet are of course doing exactly what they are supposed to do, wasting their time with games and mindless entertainment, but what we are doing WASN'T PLANNED, I feel quite certain about that..

Anyhow, the rabbit hole is endless. When you made that realization, there's the choice to keep reseraching, just for the sake of awakening as many people as possible, or to just let it go, and focus your energy in another direction, creating the world that is to become after the shift. No way is wrong or right. Of course. I guess most people here have transcended that way to think in black or white..

In my last San Pedro experience, I saw the Bible burning in the fire, together with innocent children. I was certain I was going to burn in hell forever for being a part of this hedonistic ceremony pumped up with sexual energy.. But.. I realized that this were visions from San Pedro himself, not from some demonic entity trying to make me go insane.. SP doesn't take stand for a specific religion.. All of them have gone so far from the truth at this point of time, that we actually NEED to burn the holy books in the fire, and start creating our own "religions" and base our moral on what comes from our HEARTS.

Will gladly welcome anyone who's on the forum with pure intentions to stay with me if they want to meet, and share experiences for a while.. Live in a small house at the moment, but not too small to share with someone else.. It's my first own place that I've had for a long time, so I'm quite excited about that. Have plans to start up a business ASAP, to start making some money and creating a more secure place to be for myself. Have friends around that are doing the community/living off the land thing, and if the shit hits the fan, I know I have places to go where I'm welcome. Everyone has their task. Mine seem to be on the mental plane, revealing the strange information I've been lead to find to the masses...

I love to talk about my research with people I meet, that is my way of testing if I can trust people, to see if their minds are open enough to see through the veil... I always start mentioning the same thing, and the reactions are always revealing:
raybam wrote:
"I've found a profound connection between the symnbol of the beetle, and the Sun.. There is something very special about the beetle, that makes it the most important symbol ever.

The Beatles, are the most sold band ever.
The Volkswagen Beetle is the most sold car ever.
Beetles, the insects, are the most numerous of species on this planet. There are 350.000 different species of beetles.."

From there I can go on endlessly talking about my research if the recipient is listening and receptive. Otherwise, I'll drop it.. I've tried too hard in the past to force this stuff onto people. The difference now, is that I'm actually meeting more people that actually ARE receptive then the opposite! I've given up attempting to seek contact with other people, that's been a process that started for me in 2009. The people that need to contact me will find me, that's how it works! And when it's important that I take the step to contact someone, it will happen wihtout effort, in a natural flow. I feel a strong need to talk to a certain person, and there we go.. Met a guy who came to the same realization as myself about the Beetle being the most profound symbol ever.. I don't agree with everything he has to say about it. I think he might have been a bit manipulated, but the pure syncrhonicity that we two have met, in a place far away from home, is way beyond "coincidence".

This short introduction to the mystery of the beetle that I posted above is usually enough to create a reaction in some kind of way, and the reaction is telling about how deep my future relation with this person will be.. When I see eyes that are shining in marvel about how deep the mysteries of the Universe goes, I know that this is a friend for life and someone to trust. The beetle test haven't failed me once. Nobody will pretend to be interested in this stuff just to make me like them. Either they see, or they don't. :-) I can be friends with people that hasn't passed the beetle test too, but the friendship won't go to the same level, that is for sure.

The beetle is what creates the deeper connection to other people, and it keeps spreading. The more people hear about it, the more people start to notice it.. That's why I think I've been quite harshly COMMANDED by the Medicine to finish my work with my video as soon as possible. There will be a future event involving the Beetle, a sign that many need to recognize.. But I don't know this for sure, I'm just giving away my hunches and intuitions. The future is always changing. I have been right before, I have been wrong before.
But when I've put my work to rest for a while, there has been quite miraculous events that have led me back to the path of hard work again.

The girl with the Sun tattooed on her back that I met in 2009, she's the biggest love of my life, she saw the yellow Volkswagen Beetle and noticed it as something out of the ordinary the day her father died.. There are many other examples from my personal life as well, but that was the most profound one to me. Many other forum members have provided synchs connected to the Volkswagen Beetle, that are very much in tune to the big picture I've been seeing, so I just cannot drop it.. The beetle seems to be pointing to changing energies of the Sun, as I was told during my first San Pedro experiences, and that message of a changing Sun has been communicated through many different channels in different ways to me since then..

Back to the material realms.. Donations are by the way needed in order to finish my work as well. I need a sound card, and a microphone to be able to do the work needed. Donations in form of hardware would be much appreciated too.
Btw, if you have a microphone of a USB sound card for a laptop that you don't have a great need of using at the moment, I would be happy with just borrowing it for a while until I've finished the work with my video. If that would be possible, I would gladly pay postal costs from you to me and back. Yeah, and I stepped on my computer screen, so it's kind of fucked up, but still works, so a new monitor is also needed. :-) The computer still works, and I don't like throwing away stuff that's fully functional..

Anyhow, that's the stuff of the material world, and I'm sure I'll be provided with what I need here, and I'll be happy just to receive positive thoughts and prayers!

Pegcarter, you're my most important ally right now, in running the forum from a distance. Thank you for that! You other guys in the admin team are great too and doing what you can to help out and that is, again, much appreciated!

I'm unusually talkative, the coca leaves are plentiful and legal here in Peru, and I enjoy them a lot, as a replacement for intelligent conversation and physical friends present.
Need to work on my Spanglish. ;-)

Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:59 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I survived, and now I'm going home!

How relieved am I? Very. :magic:

Blew all the last money on beer yesterday, saved enough to pay the hotel bill, and the bus ticket home. If you are to gamble and be irresponsible, why not do it with style? :hippie:

Any unexpected costs during this day would have been a disaster, and if I would had to wait here in Peru for a couple of more days, that would have been disaster too. But everything went smoothly. I got what I came here for, and everything's looking GREAT at the moment. We ARE creating everything in our experience, and to let go and trust is the greatest gift we can give ourselves. Experiencing a close call like this was a very rewarding experience.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:36 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

I am glad everything went well.

I meant to put this image on the last post here. But I've been too busy to get it done before now. It's from my yard, in the container where I found the black Beetle a while ago.
:mrgreen:
Attachment:
yellowpyramid639floaer.jpg
yellowpyramid639floaer.jpg [ 185.85 KiB | Viewed 2764 times ]

Matches the pyramid shape of the recent Sunflower. 8 - 29
Attachment:
sunfloweraug31surrealestate639.jpg
sunfloweraug31surrealestate639.jpg [ 52.07 KiB | Viewed 2764 times ]
I know you appreciate the energies of the Sun, but it started just as an idea to send you a flower image.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:05 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Didn't realize there had just been a post highlighting the "Sunflower" Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:39 am by INsisT

Not able to view vids too well but I assume it's to do with an Ad for gum "5"

It's from the "Addon to Black Phoenix topic" and the topic number is

has 2 4 4 ...... 6 7 , missing the 5.

"5" is the special number for "Shiva" named the "The Auspicious One" "Auspicious" relates to augurs and omens
Attachment:
shiva5.jpg
shiva5.jpg [ 8.83 KiB | Viewed 2759 times ]

Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:06 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

€3.8 received from ViolatoR! Muchos gracias. Many small donations like this would keep the forum online and are very encouraged. Right now I'm in the red concerning the forum economy, paid for the last forum hosting from my own pockets.

I'm using up my last $4000 as we're speaking. To be able to sustain myself in South America I'm going to start 10-day Ayahuasca retreats together with a well-known shaman I've been working with. The first retreat will be held within 3 months, and the details will be announced on the forum within 3 months. Would be happy to have some forum memebers present at the retreat.
Flight tickets US-Ecuador don't have to be that expensive...

Total donations received €180.8

Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:24 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

€30 received from KindaGamey.

Big thanks for generous donation and for being a part of this forum!

Total donations received €210.8

Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:58 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next